Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72095 Sep 18, 2013
Mr Roop wrote:
<quoted text>
Get to see the psychiatrist or tell your mum to take you to the mental hospital ASAP!!.
More CACA will continue to pour from your mouth in your postings. Get the help of the mental health services RIGHT NOW MATE!!!.
http://www.indexmundi.com/australia/demograph...
HAHAHA!!
Fact!!
Australia Demographics 2013!!.
White 92%.
Asian 7%
Aboriginal/Black and other 1%
Proof Aboriginal/Black was never wiped out Skip!!.
Can anyone else hear crickets champ?
Nobody said they were wiped out, Alice. You ancestors merely subjugated them. Did you have a favorite when they were scooping out your diapers? Did Dad show you how to shine your fingernails on their nappy skulls? LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72096 Sep 18, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
.
A "learning curveh"..??
TRD, at your age..??
C'mon ... I'm sure that on the local phone book you can easly find experienced curveh's ...for about the same price that an amateur one costs today..
.
.
Laugh if you will, it took four stitches to stop the bleeding.
Certified Bosses

Australia

#72097 Sep 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you found a new brainless friend, like you, from down under. You don't listen with your eyes, Hooknose. That Australian baloney bopper is almost as dumb as you. At least she doesn't spam for shekels. She keeps changing her nick and plays with herself. Are you that far gone? LMFAO
With mates like us, who needs enemies?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacif...

NOW!!. Who gave you permission, moronic LascarCACA mujadin to post your word salads here?
Rok yourself to sleep you are disgracing all baboons by your baboonian conduct!.....

Roopie

Australia

#72098 Sep 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody said they were wiped out, Alice. You ancestors merely subjugated them. Did you have a favorite when they were scooping out your diapers? Did Dad show you how to shine your fingernails on their nappy skulls? LOL
WhereTFamI?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72099 Sep 18, 2013
Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
WhereTFamI?
Is that all you got, Poopie? No wonder you don't know where you are. That undersized brain needs a steady infusion of barbiturates to keep functioning. Still passing that girl of your dreams around with your morning drinking buddies? She got to love you. I know your buddies do. LMFAO.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72100 Sep 18, 2013
Uh oh...word's out.

http://www.aawsat.net/2013/09/article55317264

The frustration is almost palpable. This may also lay to rest the suggestion that they never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. It seems that statement would now depend on which Arab you are talking about and what you consider to be an opportunity.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#72102 Sep 18, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Obummers friends
... and now, dear friends, you are free to masturbate...
www.youtube.com/embed/sQGy0ZE0DOU...
.

I don't trust this guy..

I want a certified copy of the contract to review ...before I enter the Knesset Building with a Kaltchnikov + three cartridges ... and get rid of 22 ass wholes ..

.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#72103 Sep 18, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? How come I saw you in your Mercedes 600 conv driving down Main Street last night with 2 Rusky blondes?? Now, try to explain that!!!
.

That's Puttain's car.

He told me to take his two secretaries to the hair saloon ... wash the car, wax it, put some gas on it.. and pick up his clothes from the dry cleaner..

.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#72105 Sep 18, 2013
Uzi wrote:
10 things we love about Italy.
http://vimeo.com/70776419
.

Actually ... we love eleven..

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...

.
danetoo

London, UK

#72106 Sep 18, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Actually ... we love eleven..
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...
.
she's french now .. but hey, it's the roots ... I guess. Or

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72108 Sep 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
Uh oh...word's out.
http://www.aawsat.net/2013/09/article55317264
The frustration is almost palpable. This may also lay to rest the suggestion that they never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. It seems that statement would now depend on which Arab you are talking about and what you consider to be an opportunity.
When you read something like that, it makes me want to scream. Being an "op-ed", nobody gives a sh!t. You do. I do. Doo Doo. When you look at the 48 hours of hundreds of news articles, almost all wrong, finally resulting in valid information about the Navy's fcukup giving the latest mass killer a secret clearance that enabled him to do his thing, I have very little confidence in anything I read on the internet. We absorb these articles that reflect our own inner thoughts, but we may as well be spitting in the wind when forwarding them. One just has to watch CBS in the A.M. to see how fccked up the mainstream media is. Take care of that eyebrow.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#72109 Sep 18, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
she's french now .. but hey, it's the roots ... I guess. Or
.

Twelve ...
I love Danish pastry ... but for years I haven't had it on an early bedside breakfast ...

http://image1.masterfile.com/getImage/656-017...

(wink)

.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72110 Sep 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you read something like that, it makes me want to scream. Being an "op-ed", nobody gives a sh!t. You do. I do. Doo Doo. When you look at the 48 hours of hundreds of news articles, almost all wrong, finally resulting in valid information about the Navy's fcukup giving the latest mass killer a secret clearance that enabled him to do his thing, I have very little confidence in anything I read on the internet. We absorb these articles that reflect our own inner thoughts, but we may as well be spitting in the wind when forwarding them. One just has to watch CBS in the A.M. to see how fccked up the mainstream media is. Take care of that eyebrow.
True, everybody's got one but this opinion belongs to a guy from Dubai with his own TV station. When he gives an opinion there, it sticks.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#72111 Sep 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you read something like that, it makes me want to scream. Being an "op-ed", nobody gives a sh!t. You do. I do. Doo Doo. When you look at the 48 hours of hundreds of news articles, almost all wrong, finally resulting in valid information about the Navy's fcukup giving the latest mass killer a secret clearance that enabled him to do his thing, I have very little confidence in anything I read on the internet. We absorb these articles that reflect our own inner thoughts, but we may as well be spitting in the wind when forwarding them. One just has to watch CBS in the A.M. to see how fccked up the mainstream media is. Take care of that eyebrow.
.

The Pumpkin Pie Recipe (revision 2013)

Praise the values and principles, ideas and power that has made us (the USA and by the same rules, Israel and the rest of the F. World -'f' for FREE..!!) into a sovereign nation ...

.. but... just because time is changing everything in society that use to be solid and strong like the Rock of Gibraltar into 'Swiss Chease'... because of the 'time degenerative effect', add some Zimerman to the recipe..

Take no prisoners
Shoot the M. F. on sight
Aim to the head .. not to the lower part of the body, like we were traditionally taught and educated

My heart with the families of the victims and the People of the USA.

.

.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72112 Sep 19, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Actually ... we love eleven..
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...
.
Agree.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72113 Sep 19, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Twelve ...
I love Danish pastry ... but for years I haven't had it on an early bedside breakfast ...
http://image1.masterfile.com/getImage/656-017...
(wink)
.
Referral Denied
You don't have permission to access " http://image1.masterfile.com/getImage/656-017... ; on this server.
Reference #24.a4a28fd4.1379584542.688d6c 7

Since: Jun 10

Israel

#72114 Sep 19, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Referral Denied
You don't have permission to access " http://image1.masterfile.com/getImage/656-017... ; on this server.
Reference #24.a4a28fd4.1379584542.688d6c 7
.

Danetoo and only Danetoo will decide ... whether we are going to have the pastry before or after ... not a Yankee imported from N.Y...!!

I don't remember what was it that you wrote us that you have for breakfast..
Whatever it is ... bon apettit.. Labriut, achi..!!

.
danetoo

London, UK

#72115 Sep 19, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Danetoo and only Danetoo will decide ... whether we are going to have the pastry before or after ... not a Yankee imported from N.Y...!!
I don't remember what was it that you wrote us that you have for breakfast..
Whatever it is ... bon apettit.. Labriut, achi..!!
.
be'tei'avon

funny thing is .. apart from my "day job" here in London .. I have a Danish cake business, so plenty of "real danish pastries" being produced (as well as all the other cakes).. not those wannabe NYC ones !!!

Won't do at all ..

(and I could open the link by the way - must be the Danishness)

Since: Jun 10

Israel

#72116 Sep 19, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
be'tei'avon
funny thing is .. apart from my "day job" here in London .. I have a Danish cake business, so plenty of "real danish pastries" being produced (as well as all the other cakes).. not those wannabe NYC ones !!!
Won't do at all ..
(and I could open the link by the way - must be the Danishness)
.

'Dane'... and you can cook 'too'..
...where is my passport..??

When in London, I stay at this small bedrooms 'almost Hotel' by King's Cross, at walking distance from the train station.

We can alternate breakfast with Camden Market, Portobello, a musical, PicIslamadilly (they tell me, nowadays) Square, the Albert and Vicky Museum (love it..!!)... and I don't remember where it is... there's a joint where all the Cubans and Brits meet for dancing in some sort of Community Club ...

Oohhh Danetoo, where were you in London ... on the first part of the 90's...??

.
danetoo

London, UK

#72117 Sep 19, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
'Dane'... and you can cook 'too'..
...where is my passport..??
When in London, I stay at this small bedrooms 'almost Hotel' by King's Cross, at walking distance from the train station.
We can alternate breakfast with Camden Market, Portobello, a musical, PicIslamadilly (they tell me, nowadays) Square, the Albert and Vicky Museum (love it..!!)... and I don't remember where it is... there's a joint where all the Cubans and Brits meet for dancing in some sort of Community Club ...
Oohhh Danetoo, where were you in London ... on the first part of the 90's...??
.
haha .. early 90s - I lived in Denmark - although I lived in London too in the 80s - but had an "in between" period in Denmark at that time.

The V&A ... like it very much too - "exhibited" cakes there .. yes, really. Was fun. And Portobello.

Sounds like an excellent schedule for visits to London !

The salsa club I think you are talking about is either Bar Cuba in High Street Kensington - or Bar Salsa in Charing Cross Road - they are both a bit like community clubs - nothing fancy, great people, fairly inexpensive, amazing music, with great food and salsa.

I have a young Brazilian friend - she's like a daughter to me - she's a jazz singer, and she "drags" me - although not much "dragging" required -- to dance salsa .. fantastic stuff

I enjoy London. Good place to be. Copenhagen is nice, but "too nice" ... "too well behaved" .. I think they must've killed off the last eccentric or put them in a nice organised home

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Eric 69,522
Netanyahu to sell Obama on Arab states' role in... 1 hr Mandela 3
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 4 hr I can read 94
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 4 hr Mandela 2,042
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 hr Mandela 118,283
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 hr Mandela 36,919
Austria far-rightist's presidential bid draws i... (Mar '10) 7 hr Swedenforever 82

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE