Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71069 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mommy was just wiping up Grampy's post mess. One size smaller on the Depends should take CARE if it.
There. That did it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71070 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Give them rooms in the "sagging" neighborhood. Outstanding no talking points commentary.
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/besto...
Nice. If I didn't know better, I'd say Mr. Lemon grew up in your household (except for the fact that the "N" word still lives there). He hits and misses the head of the nail with that unwed parenthood statement. Sure, many, many black families go without a parent, it's also true that many, many white families do too. In fact, many families are now two same-sex parent households and we don't know yet how that will impact the kids in the future. I would guess though, that no matter the sexual orientation or color, kids growing up with the loving guidance of two parents will do better than those whose single parent struggles alone. It just makes common sense. Maybe we should try some tri-racial or tri-sexual parenting :)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71071 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
There. That did it.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Dit it?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71072 Jul 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nice. If I didn't know better, I'd say Mr. Lemon grew up in your household (except for the fact that the "N" word still lives there). He hits and misses the head of the nail with that unwed parenthood statement. Sure, many, many black families go without a parent, it's also true that many, many white families do too. In fact, many families are now two same-sex parent households and we don't know yet how that will impact the kids in the future. I would guess though, that no matter the sexual orientation or color, kids growing up with the loving guidance of two parents will do better than those whose single parent struggles alone. It just makes common sense. Maybe we should try some tri-racial or tri-sexual parenting :)
72% is a huge number. I don't believe it's that high for whites. Maybe 1/2 that number and repeat pregnancies is 1-1/2 to 2 times more likely for minorities. Your use of the word "many" is arguable. Should be many many many black families. And many white families is more like it. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71073 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
72% is a huge number. I don't believe it's that high for whites. Maybe 1/2 that number and repeat pregnancies is 1-1/2 to 2 times more likely for minorities. Your use of the word "many" is arguable. Should be many many many black families. And many white families is more like it. LOL
Oooooooooohhh, it's tempting.........but no.

I don't know where Don Lemon grew up but if it were a wager, I'd bet it was a two-parent, mid to upper class, Northeastern or California college educated household. Take a drive through the heartland or the south and stay to the side roads. You'll see the economic conditions that limit opportunities for any race or creed. Hell, we even have us some po' Jews down here. Single, PWT mothers are no rarity anywhere in America, ask Jerry Springer.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71074 Jul 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oooooooooohhh, it's tempting.........but no.
I don't know where Don Lemon grew up but if it were a wager, I'd bet it was a two-parent, mid to upper class, Northeastern or California college educated household. Take a drive through the heartland or the south and stay to the side roads. You'll see the economic conditions that limit opportunities for any race or creed. Hell, we even have us some po' Jews down here. Single, PWT mothers are no rarity anywhere in America, ask Jerry Springer.
Why ask him?

http://www.springermountainfarms.com/flash-co...

Let's see. Two parents. Motivation to be better. No sagging pants. College. Hard to fault anything he said. Up to and including the pregnancy thing. In fact, he has every right to be a beacon for the brothers. I'd say he's batting a 1000. Just like your President

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71075 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ask him?
Let's see. Two parents. Motivation to be better. No sagging pants. College. Hard to fault anything he said. Up to and including the pregnancy thing. In fact, he has every right to be a beacon for the brothers. I'd say he's batting a 1000. Just like your President
How did you know about my soft spot for barbershop quarteting?(trioing)

I'm not faulting any of the logic in what he said, it's such excellent advice I think it should be applied fairly and in a balanced manner all across our social spectrum, wiggers included. Oh, wait a minute...fair and balanced...wrong network. My bad.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71076 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ask him?
Speaking of our President, did you see how his FBI just did a good thing?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

I wonder if the next generation of black children will change directions because they have a black President to emulate. Too soon to tell.
Eichmann

Naugatuck, CT

#71077 Jul 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of our President, did you see how his FBI just did a good thing?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
I wonder if the next generation of black children will change directions because they have a black President to emulate. Too soon to tell.
Yes I saw that. One father was pimping his own daughter and taking pics of her on the job training.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71078 Jul 29, 2013
Eichmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I saw that. One father was pimping his own daughter and taking pics of her on the job training.
Do you suppose they were for training purposes or were they a new revenue stream?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71079 Jul 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Do you suppose they were for training purposes or were they a new revenue stream?
You just never know. Sometimes it just comes natural. They had nothing on the 70’s. Could have been a lot of fun backstage.

>According to an AP profile of Jones, the star writes of Cassidy's impressive endowment, his attraction to both men and women (he had a pre-marital sexual encounter with Cole Porter), and their threesome with another woman.<

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/201...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71080 Jul 29, 2013
White? Think it could have one of our guys? Didn't get the memo on withdrawing?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/world/ra...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71081 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
White? Think it could have one of our guys? Didn't get the memo on withdrawing?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/world/ra...
Wow,:35 whole seconds of video from Iraq and nothing blew up. WTF? A Marine musta did it. Those guys would jump anything that moves.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71082 Jul 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Wow,:35 whole seconds of video from Iraq and nothing blew up. WTF? A Marine musta did it. Those guys would jump anything that moves.
Seagoing Airdales would jump a Marine faster than a Submariner. Nothing to do with sex. Must be those red stripes. But, you wouldn't know anything about that. How do you like your scrambled eggs?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71083 Jul 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seagoing Airdales would jump a Marine faster than a Submariner. Nothing to do with sex. Must be those red stripes. But, you wouldn't know anything about that. How do you like your scrambled eggs?
I never did understand that rivalry, just a bunch of guys behaving badly. The jar heads I flew with were special...only half-full-o-shit. Didn't you ever do any drinking with the security guys? If you got them out of their element they were a lot of fun.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71084 Jul 30, 2013
Candyloop001 wrote:
i like donut holes
Its diatetic????
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71085 Jul 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't going to post again just to say it was a typo. I leave it to the dimwits to point out my obvious letter juxtaposition. The smart ones don't worry about the trivial BS. I know what she's aiming for and a map won't be necessary and it will take two hands.
How about that Kerry calling the Palestinian territories a Country. Wishful thinking? Hidden agenda? And letting 104 terrorists go is a bad start to any deal. A leopard doesn't change its spots. Just locations.
Looks like our "great" leader is pure chicken.......
Why release killers?? Shoot them first and deliver their rotten bodies.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71086 Jul 30, 2013
It’s sick how they can justify murdering civilians. But that’s what they do. Kill, kill and kill.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...

Al-Qaida’s branch in Iraq says it carried out a wave of bombings that killed 58 people, mostly in Shiite areas across the country, to support “oppressed Sunnis.”

In a statement posted late Monday, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, the al-Qaida affiliate in Iraq, took responsibility for the attacks earlier that day, mainly car bombs targeting marketplaces and parking lots.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71087 Jul 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
It’s sick how they can justify murdering civilians. But that’s what they do. Kill, kill and kill.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
Al-Qaida’s branch in Iraq says it carried out a wave of bombings that killed 58 people, mostly in Shiite areas across the country, to support “oppressed Sunnis.”
In a statement posted late Monday, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, the al-Qaida affiliate in Iraq, took responsibility for the attacks earlier that day, mainly car bombs targeting marketplaces and parking lots.
I think Sandra Bullock said it best in Miss Congeniality 2..."People like people who like themselves". There's not a lot of that going on in the Muslim world what with all the submission and everything. They need to either quit blowing people up or step it up and get it over with faster. At this rate it will take forever.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71088 Jul 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Sandra Bullock said it best in Miss Congeniality 2..."People like people who like themselves". There's not a lot of that going on in the Muslim world what with all the submission and everything. They need to either quit blowing people up or step it up and get it over with faster. At this rate it will take forever.
I think Sandra said it best in the "Net". "I'm surprised you didn't kill me then fcuk me!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 37,803
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr Grau 119,638
Palestinians tell Canada to back Geneva Convent... 6 hr Star 2
Liberals are tough on Israel and Christianity: ... 7 hr yehoshooah adam 49
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr scirocco 71,008
The unholy coalition of radical Islam and socia... 8 hr Garcia 2
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 11 hr Grau 31
More from around the web