Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,212)

Showing posts 64,221 - 64,240 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you bagged the ugly pic! I must have hit a nerve. ;) Why are you LYFAO? Crazy? No dust in MY hair; check yours. Oh wait; you don't have any!
Oh my. No hair? You never saw the curls arranged strategically arranged around the kiska to draw those horny southern gals in for a whiff? Like moths to a flame, I tell you. You will never hit a nerve with me because that would require some thought which currently bounce around in the empty shell you call a head like a church bell. The noise distracts you. But, you keep trying. Avatars? I have hundreds and changing them has nothing to do with your dimwitted posts. However, if you fantasize you are responsible for changing my underwear, enjoy the self admiration. I know those are dust bunnies in those box colored tresses. Listen, you sleep on the bed. Not under it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you put adultery to music unless the player is along side the playuh? Like, "That's the way I like it, uh uh, uh uh. That's the way I like it,.........
I can't imagine intermission breaking for ice cream and sitting through another half of stage sex for children. Did I miss something?
Did you see that dustball Cheftell that crawled out from under the bed. Oh, what a mess. I wish I had the vid.
I told you you made her list. Do you think she spent part of her education in the back row of the short bus?

It's not really a kid's show (was the Wizard of Oz?) nor does it take on the entire narrative in music. They use a little artistic license to get through the boring parts and get right to some well written stageplay. The music is pretty powerful and the heavy racial undertones will definitely turn up the watchability for you.

GREEN POWER! GREEN POWER! GREEN POWER!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I told you you made her list. Do you think she spent part of her education in the back row of the short bus?
It's not really a kid's show (was the Wizard of Oz?) nor does it take on the entire narrative in music. They use a little artistic license to get through the boring parts and get right to some well written stageplay. The music is pretty powerful and the heavy racial undertones will definitely turn up the watchability for you.
GREEN POWER! GREEN POWER! GREEN POWER!
I'm thinking animal's rights. Talking animals. Murder when it's decided that there is a common link between us and the talking goat. Green, pink, who cares? Like black and creepy crackers. Hard to fathom that somebody decided to write a prequel to one of the most watched movie of all times. I didn't say read because nobody did. Except, Florida Nerds. And don't make her mad again with the short bus comments. I'm getting real close to tasting Southern Comfort. Prik.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Front row?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Israeli Defense Technology, not bad , not bad at all for a "shitty little country".

http://www.youtube.com/embed/nFRRb08bMZM...
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

MAX AMMO wrote:
<quoted text>
That kind of response was old 10yrs ago on here.
You are going to have to do WAY better than that.
So says the Troll.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

MAX AMMO wrote:
<quoted text>
That kind of response was old 10yrs ago on here.
You are going to have to do WAY better than that.
Wow.

I thought I was old but apparently you pre-date Topix. Have we met? I'm sure I would remember insulting you since you seem such a good sport about it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the Troll.
Seriously, who do we know in Lansing?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, who do we know in Lansing?
MKOT? Pumbatty? Veekster? Can't trust those ip's. Don't really care. It's playing the Troll role. You can bet she would look good in one of these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

I bet the left out the final words of the governor. What they say he said:

I appreciate you, and I look forward to seeing you again.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...

What I think he said: " Now, get the fcuk out of my building before I pardon the guys who shoot you all".

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
MKOT? Pumbatty? Veekster? Can't trust those ip's. Don't really care. It's playing the Troll role. You can bet she would look good in one of these.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Are you fantasizing about the Chef?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

MAX AMMO wrote:
<quoted text>
If I gave a shnit what anybody thinks I would be as unhappy as most of you on here seem to be.
This is a great vent but nothing more.
NONE of you have witnessed a "conversion" on here, someone SO swayed by the undeniable logic of the argument that they drop ALL preconceived notions and TOTALLY agree with the person who has been calling them an idiot for twenty posts!
YEA RIGHT!
I have NO answers but I WILL get on here and pokey pokey with the word stick to see knuckle fuks twist and turn trying to justify the MOST ignorant rantings to be found on the interweb!
S'a good time, yays?
Goes without saying, Troll. You don't have to confess your shortcomings here. We already know. That yelling is really cute, Sweetheart. Try on Daddy's clothes yet? LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

MAX AMMO wrote:
<quoted text>
And my trollings have netted.....YOU?
Catch and release is my motto but some suckers just won't let go!
Can I have my hook back, you swallowed the bait.
Bet you swallow more than that, Troll. We always have time to ease your obvious loneliness. And, bragging about being married? A lie. But, with more states approving same sex marriages, maybe you'll get lucky. See ya!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

MAX AMMO wrote:
<quoted text>
This ain't your private province and EXCUSE ME if I have better things to do than LIVE on here.
I check in every once in a while to see if PERHAPS the level of discourse has risen...BUUUUT NNNOOOOOOO!!!
Same ole shit.
Here we are on a forum with a good topic and all you can do is wonder at/about me!
Here Goes: ISRAEL should NEVER give ONE INCH back to the stinking barbarian pukes!
Anybody with ANYTHING intelligent to say would be appreciated.
Do you have to shout all the time, Troll? You're hurting my eyes. If you have been following this thread, you would already know where the "regulars" stand on that issue. Mostly everybody here is pro-Israel. So much so that we are accused of being Jewish. While some are, some are not. Currently we are in a lull in Israel/Palestinian activities, so we chat. Bother you? I hope so. Now, wipe your mouth. Foam doesn't become you.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Are you fantasizing about the Chef?
That was last week. ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

MAX AMMO wrote:
<quoted text>
You one of those sexually frustrated types on here always stalking where people live?
I'll save you some time.
I'm married and therefore unavailable, you will have to worship from afar.
Suit yourself...I was only going to say I like your style.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Suit yourself...I was only going to say I like your style.
Sure. Don't take you long to start hitting on the young lady. Pig.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

MAX AMMO wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's hard not to lash out when you are enmeshed in a good thread and squashing the jew-haters left and right.
I apologize.
I tend to be a little too "devils advocate-y" sometimes and in my zealotry to make people answer their OWN questions, I forget there is no SARCASM font.
Like TRD, you're growing on me. As my Commanding Officer, I have to follow suit. ;>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Suit yourself...I was only going to say I like your style.
Oh No. I feel another fcuking group hug coming. Hey, it's 97 here. How do you stand it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,221 - 64,240 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••