Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70221 Jun 24, 2013

Peace ... piece by piece..(VOP's way..!!)

I hope anytime soon CNN, NBC and of course ..FOX, will have the chance to run a piece about a Syrian family of nine .. that indirectly did business with a kibbutz (agriculture technology shit). They fled Syria, took refuge in Turkey ... and with the intervention of Shimon .... that is, Shimon Peres, they were flown to Ben Gurion Airport.

For the last three weeks ... and until it will be safe to go back home, the Syrian family enjoy the hospitality of their suppliers..

It can get veeery confusing...
... the smoke and dust in the battle ground, makes it difficult to discern ... where are the friends and who is the enemy ...

Welcome..!!
Feel secure, relaxed .... and enjoy your stay.

I pray for that day when I will drive my nine years old Mazda to downtown Damascus ..for some shopping, dinner and perhaps a most needed paint job to the Japanese old b!tch..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70222 Jun 24, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
Peace ... piece by piece..(VOP's way..!!)
I hope anytime soon CNN, NBC and of course ..FOX, will have the chance to run a piece about a Syrian family of nine .. that indirectly did business with a kibbutz (agriculture technology shit). They fled Syria, took refuge in Turkey ... and with the intervention of Shimon .... that is, Shimon Peres, they were flown to Ben Gurion Airport.
For the last three weeks ... and until it will be safe to go back home, the Syrian family enjoy the hospitality of their suppliers..
It can get veeery confusing...
... the smoke and dust in the battle ground, makes it difficult to discern ... where are the friends and who is the enemy ...
Welcome..!!
Feel secure, relaxed .... and enjoy your stay.
I pray for that day when I will drive my nine years old Mazda to downtown Damascus ..for some shopping, dinner and perhaps a most needed paint job to the Japanese old b!tch..
Nice. I wish the act would impress someone on the other side but there are so many refugees that a family of nine could be disappeared quite easily. I hope their pause in Israel doesn't come back to haunt them. In Gaza, they'd be named collaborators and shot.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#70223 Jun 24, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't thinking it would be a fatwa or any organized effort. I just see potential for someone to be offended by a jihad-aged boy whose idea of taking up the struggle is to sing rather than fight.(plus, he has "product" in his hair)
Someone who is Palestinian? Unlikely. This Assaf kid has been singing for years at weddings in the Gaza strip. Trust me, no one will touch him.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70224 Jun 24, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Someone who is Palestinian? Unlikely. This Assaf kid has been singing for years at weddings in the Gaza strip. Trust me, no one will touch him.
Tell you what, I'll take your word for this kid's safety but if you're trying to sell me on the idea that there's no one in the Palestinian Territories sick enough to kill him on religious grounds I'm not buying it. Case in point...those Salafist mofuggers who got a slapdown from Hamas when they insinuated that they weren't Islamic enough. They lost some men in the shootout at the Sheik's house but there's still a crowd of them running around honor killing their women.

Location hidden

#70225 Jun 24, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what, I'll take your word for this kid's safety but if you're trying to sell me on the idea that there's no one in the Palestinian Territories sick enough to kill him on religious grounds I'm not buying it. Case in point...those Salafist mofuggers who got a slapdown from Hamas when they insinuated that they weren't Islamic enough. They lost some men in the shootout at the Sheik's house but there's still a crowd of them running around honor killing their women.
Crazy people are everywhere. I'm sure you can find at least a dozen people in central Florida who would kill you because you're a Jew.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70226 Jun 24, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Crazy people are everywhere. I'm sure you can find at least a dozen people in central Florida who would kill you because you're a Jew.
But they dont. Arabs do, all over the world. Murderous Islam sucks.No denying it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70227 Jun 25, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Crazy people are everywhere. I'm sure you can find at least a dozen people in central Florida who would kill you because you're a Jew.
Yeah, no. People named Trayvon and Shaneequa get killed in Central Florida...usually because they are doing something wrong. Jews die in traffic accidents or of old age around here.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70229 Jun 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, no. People named Trayvon and Shaneequa get killed in Central Florida...usually because they are doing something wrong. Jews die in traffic accidents or of old age around here.
They are really stacking the deck against George. Let's hope that somebody has the balls, even though the jury is all fem. That judge is setting a path for an appeal, for sure. Can you spell BIAS?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70230 Jun 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
They are really stacking the deck against George. Let's hope that somebody has the balls, even though the jury is all fem. That judge is setting a path for an appeal, for sure. Can you spell BIAS?
They should have moved the trial to Canada or Guatemala. This is still too hot a topic around here so no matter the outcome, someone is going to practice civil disobedience and light something up. It would be good if they could time that for the fourth and kill two birds wi...oooh, poor choice of words. It would be nice if they could link the festivities around Independence Day's celebration.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70231 Jun 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They should have moved the trial to Canada or Guatemala. This is still too hot a topic around here so no matter the outcome, someone is going to practice civil disobedience and light something up. It would be good if they could time that for the fourth and kill two birds wi...oooh, poor choice of words. It would be nice if they could link the festivities around Independence Day's celebration.
All it takes is one. When we went in on this one, it was 5 to 1 for the Doctor. But, the old man on the jury insisted that we listen to the evidence and not make decisions on how they dressed or courtroom demeanor. Holding hands and having sex 10 times a day had nothing to do with anything, except envy. 3 women and 3 men. My notes were impeccable. Thank you very much.

http://www.newstimes.com/news/article/New-Mil...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70232 Jun 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
All it takes is one. When we went in on this one, it was 5 to 1 for the Doctor. But, the old man on the jury insisted that we listen to the evidence and not make decisions on how they dressed or courtroom demeanor.
I think you told me about this one - and you were the old man on the jury! And, imagine, you're a lot older now!

Knock 'em dead, George! ;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70233 Jun 25, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you told me about this one - and you were the old man on the jury! And, imagine, you're a lot older now!
Knock 'em dead, George! ;)
Twatn't me. You must be confused.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70234 Jun 26, 2013
An 18-year-old suicide bomber blew himself up and appeared before Allah.

He said, "Oh, Allah, I did your bidding, but I have a request.
Since I'm only 18 and spent all my time in terrorist training school, I have never been with a woman. So, instead of 72 virgins, who also won't know what to do sexually, can I have 72 whores?"
Allah regarded him for a moment, then replied, "Actually, the 72 virgins are here in heaven because arseholes like you murdered them before they could experience the pleasure of sex. So you're here to service them. Since they're virgins, they're quite sexually ravenous; and, frankly, you'll be on constant, exhausting duty."
The bomber responded, "Well, I guess I can live with that. How hard can it be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?"

And Allah replied, "Who said they were women?"
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70236 Jun 26, 2013
You will like this

I don't know what political party she's associated with, but I'd vote for her if she ran for President.

If you haven't seen this video yet, you should watch it.

Brave Newscaster for Fox News.

She may be a woman, but she has guts. The White House will put so much pressure on Fox to force them to fire her it will be unreal. She has violated "all" the new political correctness words for terrorists, jihadist, Muslims, Islam, etc., etc.

This is the way the President should actually speak while sending a message to radical Islam terrorists, Hamas, Al Qaeda , Iran, Iraq, Syria and the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-judge...

Location hidden

#70237 Jun 26, 2013
Uzi wrote:
You will like this
I don't know what political party she's associated with, but I'd vote for her if she ran for President.
If you haven't seen this video yet, you should watch it.
Brave Newscaster for Fox News.
She may be a woman, but she has guts. The White House will put so much pressure on Fox to force them to fire her it will be unreal. She has violated "all" the new political correctness words for terrorists, jihadist, Muslims, Islam, etc., etc.
This is the way the President should actually speak while sending a message to radical Islam terrorists, Hamas, Al Qaeda , Iran, Iraq, Syria and the Muslim Brotherhood.
http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-judge...
She's trying too hard it's difficult to take her seriously. Watching this video made me want to go to the bathroom for some reason.

2/10.

Location hidden

#70238 Jun 26, 2013
Uzi wrote:
An 18-year-old suicide bomber blew himself up and appeared before Allah.
He said, "Oh, Allah, I did your bidding, but I have a request.
Since I'm only 18 and spent all my time in terrorist training school, I have never been with a woman. So, instead of 72 virgins, who also won't know what to do sexually, can I have 72 whores?"
Allah regarded him for a moment, then replied, "Actually, the 72 virgins are here in heaven because arseholes like you murdered them before they could experience the pleasure of sex. So you're here to service them. Since they're virgins, they're quite sexually ravenous; and, frankly, you'll be on constant, exhausting duty."
The bomber responded, "Well, I guess I can live with that. How hard can it be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?"
And Allah replied, "Who said they were women?"
bu...bu...bu..but what about all the women who die virgins?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70239 Jun 26, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> bu...bu...bu..but what about all the women who die virgins?
They're the lucky ones! ;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70240 Jun 26, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> bu...bu...bu..but what about all the women who die virgins?
No such thing exists. After 9, they are fair game. After that, it's litter after litter.

Location hidden

#70241 Jun 26, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
They're the lucky ones! ;)
You seem to have a lot of regrets.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70242 Jun 26, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to have a lot of regrets.
You responded to her...now you have one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Eric 71,024
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 51 min Hooogle It 6
Obama and the U.N. vs. Israel? 52 min SobieskiSavedEurope 5
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr MUQ2 37,815
Palestinians tell Canada to back Geneva Convent... 5 hr Grau 7
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 hr AN NFL FAN 119,651
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 10 hr Grau 32
More from around the web