Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,168)

Showing posts 63,341 - 63,360 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Goose wrote:
<quoted text> How dare you?
No, Yimminy!!!! How dare YOU !!! When TRD junked up my post, he got deleted, remember? YAK YAK

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uzi goes Greek, for sure. Oh, deer.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
LOL - heard about that today at work. Deer everywhere here, too, Dear! It's cheap meat, you know. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

kd bpm wrote:
<quoted text>testing
Testing the water? Jump in - it's just right. You may regret it, though.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
So????????? Go and work 3 days just to make it sure....
On Shabbos?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

must a fckk wrote:
VOP & must a fckk ... same values, principles and the rest of the shit that matters..
I hope Uzi is not around for a good reason. Any idea why isn't he posting..??
... have a pleasant weekend every buddy..
Shabbat Shalom mo fugger1

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Yimminy!!!! How dare YOU !!! When TRD junked up my post, he got screwed, blued and tattooed, remember? YAK YAK
And yet I'm still here...IT'S A MIRACLE!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>And yet I'm still here... although I am a real jerk!
An A-hole of the highest degree!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
An A-hole of the highest degree!
Anything worth doing...
endtimeNews

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Final Prophecies & MIDEAST WAR Ready ----

http://youtu.be/tyLAVfcckcw

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>On Shabbos?
Sure why not??? Save the world on a shabbos :-))))))))
Get a bonus.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, what am I supposed to see here???
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
Crete..??
Five stars hotel..??
C'mon ... for a few more zlotes we could hit all the bars in Thailand.
Is there any way to ask for your money back..??
Memories...
... about 15 years ago, my wife and I rented a Suzuki 4X4 (they like to call it 'jeep')and went around the island covering every square inch of it..
Get back to work, Uzi. Lots of trash up and down the threads.
Give them hell..!!
... take no prisoners..!!
You and the little woman must visit again to get updated. Its trully a wonderful place. Convinced some friends to come , they were amazed. You dont know or feel the trouble the Greeks are in at this Island.
Dont worry Uzi is back.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, got it , DEER. Some footage, Why TF they dont use the doors?? Must be muslim deers, they start something and than they just dont know how to finish it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure why not??? Save the world on a shabbos :-))))))))
Get a bonus.
Why not?

WHY NOT?

Yeah, I guess it's easier to just do it than to explain why not. But first explain why you get to slather yourself in Cretian Formula and lay on the beach while I do all the heavy lifting.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

must a fckk wrote:
"" Erdogan: Hamas vital to peace talks
Future of negotiations depends on Palestinian unity and inclusion of Hamas, claims Turkey's PM; 'Israel must retreat to 1967 line,' he says in Washington ""
Recep's recipe. Getting Hamas on the ballroom from the back door. Amazing..
Recep, listen and listen carefully so I don't have to repeat it again in the future. We are going to get Hamas in the ballroom and we are going to dance with Khaled Mashall ... but first I would like to see a gesture of good faith from you.
1 - I want you to take responsibility for the Armenian Holocaust and line up some zlotes for compensation.
2 - How about letting the Kurds breathe and breed free..?
3 - Da'big E.. i.e., EDUCATION..!! How about making it a Law ... a Law with two fists, teeth and sharp nails....Turkish parents, specially on the remote villages of Anatolia, have to see that their daughters get to school, get 'conventional' EDUCATION, a profession ... or else the two parents get thrown in jail for 20 fckkn years..!!
When you have something to show us on those three minor issues ... I will personally kiss Khalled Mashall's ass .. and dance with him.
Until then, fckk you Recep..!! Your own People don't think much of you either..
It's a good thing Turks vote a religious party line or the Sultan's goose would be cooked. None of his campaign promises vis a vis running a "Zero Problem" foreign policy have born actual fruit. I'm still trying to decipher how his Mavi Marmara scheme fit into that process. While the Kurdish insurgents have withdrawn to Iraq (a good thing) the Syrian Spring has delivered a larger, flaming pile of dog crap on his doorstep (a VERY bad thing). These are the guys who are supposed to take over peace brokerage in the Middle east? I doubt he or Davutoglu has a clue about how to turn things around but it's true that Israel can't be expected to negotiate a lasting settlement with the Palestinians when half of them aren't part of the equation.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
Right you are..!!
Nathanyahu will bend over ... but it has to be in bed with the democratically elected Palestinian Leadership ... even if it is Yasser Arafat or the Sheich Yassin ... imachekshmam..!!
Nathanyahu can't cut nothing with the leader of an armed faction that imposes itself by internal terror to the Palestinian Population..
They have to go to elections. Get their shit together (as we did or didn't recently ... depending who you ask) and only then we dance..
I hope they are reading us at the State Department and the White House.
I think they've put you on the back burner while the slaughter continues in Syria. Not saying you could get away with anything, but....

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

must a fckk wrote:
""GENEVA, May 17 (UNHCR) The UN refugee agency announced on Friday that the number of Syrian civilians who have fled their country to escape conflict has passed the 1.5 million mark.""
That's a fckkn Naqba ...
Where is the Arab League... Helloooo, anybody hooome..??
http://www.unhcr.org/519600a59.html
Are you serious? The Arab league was sending weapons to Syrian rebels even before it was considered a "civil war", while Palestinians have received nothing but sh*tty peace initiatives and empty words.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Are you serious? The Arab league was sending weapons to Syrian rebels even before it was considered a "civil war", while Palestinians have received nothing but sh*tty peace initiatives and empty words.
I guess it's no surprise I've always found the Arab League to be a limp-dicked organization. What purpose do they serve? I understand why they don't give a shit about Palestine but how can they not do anything about what's happening in Syria? Upwards of 100,000 dead and neighboring countries swollen with refugees in truly catastrophic numbers. Even if they are too weak to stop the violence the very least they can do is put up a concerted effort to provide for the refugees.

Sorry bro, but Arabs suck.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it's no surprise I've always found the Arab League to be a limp-dicked organization. What purpose do they serve? I understand why they don't give a shit about Palestine but how can they not do anything about what's happening in Syria? Upwards of 100,000 dead and neighboring countries swollen with refugees in truly catastrophic numbers. Even if they are too weak to stop the violence the very least they can do is put up a concerted effort to provide for the refugees.
Sorry bro, but Arabs suck.
"Arabs suck" is the understatement of the century.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> "Arabs suck" is the understatement of the century.
I wish there was something we could do that wouldn't end up a monumental mistake that only makes the situation worse. I hate that doing nothing is our best course of action.

Do you have any ideas cuz I'm about out?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,341 - 63,360 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Israel Forum right now

Search the Israel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min former res 64,933
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min Ratloder 109,354
Hamas praises deadly West Bank shooting 1 hr USA Today 4
Israeli police enter holy site 'to disperse riot' 4 hr Faith 3
A taste of Poland comes to Israel 4 hr Chrobry 120
Pro-Palestinian Students Accused of Exploiting ... 4 hr Yumpin Yimminy 11
Israeli police enter holy site in Jerusalem to ... 5 hr Faith 1
•••
•••
•••
•••