Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
63,241 - 63,260 of 68,346 Comments Last updated 48 min ago
ocxz

Reunion

#69618 May 12, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's send them to the Gas chambers for giving their support to Hitler's regime during the Second World war.
Islam today is fascism with its Nazi Origins from 70 years ago.
Sure, then you'll have to gas , japan, part of africa and europe, Russia and why not the neutral states.
A bit pretentious, but hey...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69619 May 12, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, then you'll have to gas , japan, part of africa and europe, Russia and why not the neutral states.
A bit pretentious, but hey...
Freedom isn't free.
ocxz

Reunion

#69620 May 12, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom isn't free.
Talk is.
Cheap.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69622 May 12, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
you nailed it.
Of course.

Is that an IED in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69623 May 12, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's send them to the Gas chambers for giving their support to Hitler's regime during the Second World war.
Islam today is fascism with its Nazi Origins from 70 years ago.
You are either ignoring the staggering size of the job you propose or I am becoming too lazy in my old age. Either way, lets call yours plan "C" and continue to look for a solution that doesn't require the loss of a quarter of the population of the world. As well, I am not trying to link bad people to other, historically bad people in order to justify killing them. If you want to wipe out Al-Qaeda&#8206; I'm with that...the same goes for al-Nusra, Hezbollah, Hamas and any other fundamentalist organization that's currently killing people in the name of God. Under no circumstances do we belong in between warring Arabs.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69624 May 12, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk is.
Cheap.
You nailed it.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69625 May 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed it.
I smell a new Pierre.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69626 May 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I smell a new Pierre.
Sorry. I meant a re-born Pierre. I think he found Jesus.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69627 May 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. I meant a re-born Pierre. I think he found Jesus.
I doubt it because of the liberal atheist lean necessary to even hint of Pierre. Not only that but if I were to use a proxy server I'd likely pick Madagascar so Reunion isn't much of a stretch.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69628 May 12, 2013
Does this seem usual to you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

It's like a slo-mo tsunami. DAMN YOU CLIMATE CHANGE!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69629 May 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt it because of the liberal atheist lean necessary to even hint of Pierre. Not only that but if I were to use a proxy server I'd likely pick Madagascar so Reunion isn't much of a stretch.
Yah but, the less than one liners reek of his cleverness. I'm like, impressed? I'm not easy to entertain, but this turd is all that, yo!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69630 May 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah but, the less than one liners reek of his cleverness. I'm like, impressed? I'm not easy to entertain, but this turd is all that, yo!
Ya think?

I caught him plagerizing Grey on another thread right after he gushed about the way Grey (get this) accused me of being a hired gun for Israel. You go with your gut, I'm going to stick with mine.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69632 May 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You are either ignoring the staggering size of the job you propose or I am becoming too lazy in my old age. Either way, lets call yours plan "C" and continue to look for a solution that doesn't require the loss of a quarter of the population of the world. As well, I am not trying to link bad people to other, historically bad people in order to justify killing them. If you want to wipe out Al-Qaeda&#8206; I'm with that...the same goes for al-Nusra, Hezbollah, Hamas and any other fundamentalist organization that's currently killing people in the name of God. Under no circumstances do we belong in between warring Arabs.
You know something TRD, I really wish Muslims would stop destroying/killing everything and start showing respect for Non Muslims and atheism.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69633 May 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Ya think?
I caught him plagerizing Grey on another thread right after he gushed about the way Grey (get this) accused me of being a hired gun for Israel. You go with your gut, I'm going to stick with mine.
To Gaye, everybody's a hired gun for Israel. No news there. I haven't seen this Frenchie before, so your observations trumps my "gushing".

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69634 May 13, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
You know something TRD, I really wish Muslims would stop destroying/killing everything and start showing respect for Non Muslims and atheism.
If I only had a dollar for every time I've heard that...

Still, I feel I have to differentiate between the minority who insist on living the seventh century lifestyle and the vast majority who practice a benign, peaceful type of Islam. There will come a time when the majority who ignore the "stone-age" policies and go about living their lives in peace will refuse to allow the bad apples to corrupt their faith. Unfortunately, that time will make these violent days look pale by comparison.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69635 May 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
To Gaye, everybody's a hired gun for Israel. No news there. I haven't seen this Frenchie before, so your observations trumps my "gushing".
I'm not saying Pierre was incapable of making accusations about faith-based practices, I simply mean he was a lot mor even-handed in his approach. He did not suffer well the fools and their attempts regulate the "holy dirt".

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69636 May 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not saying Pierre was incapable of making accusations about faith-based practices, I simply mean he was a lot mor even-handed in his approach. He did not suffer well the fools and their attempts regulate the "holy dirt".
I liked Pierre almost as much as I like you. Hated to see him go. But, Veekster takes all the credit and for that, I say, "A pox on the old/young man/girl".

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69637 May 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked Pierre almost as much as I like you. Hated to see him go. But, Veekster takes all the credit and for that, I say, "A pox on the old/young man/girl".
There are a few people we've met along the way who made the argument worth losing...he was one. I never could impress upon him the irony of a holier-than-thou attitude coming out of an commie/atheist.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#69638 May 13, 2013
Hi Boys and Girls...i hope all infidels had an awesome mothers day...

i hope muslims didnt kill theirs...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#69639 May 13, 2013
Timesten wrote:
geesh... this scumbag is everywhere...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min JOEL 68,942
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,740
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 4 hr Just A Number 1,823
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 5 hr James 160
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 5 hr Dak-Original 1,394
US condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 7 hr Asian Guy 1,592
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 hr Ratloder 117,954
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••