Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66401 Dec 15, 2012
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, the Palestinian pal should have a separate show.
I do my own thing!:D
And, contrary to Ahmad's frustrated outlook, it isn't your ass that makes you beautiful (special). Service to your country, living, well, sometimes, in a war zone and taking on all these Jew haters in multiple forums, makes you special. Keep up the good fight, Lips. HooRah!

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#66402 Dec 15, 2012
XOXO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66403 Dec 15, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
The kid has been following the action. Like a Hyena skulking around the perimeter waiting for leftovers. I'm impressed. I'm not so impressed with his and SAMBone's reaction to the mass murder of 5 year olds not in a war zone with their neighbors firing rockets indiscrimantly into civilian populations of a neighboring country. Not making that distinction shows that we are dealing with an evil that walks around this country silently, pretending to be normal. We waste our time here talking to their ilk.
If only we could get Stewy to walk silently in here...

Not everyone follows the action but I'd bet that when the shit hits the fan in Gaza, everyone checks back in. Not much sense in hanging around when people beat you up over your religion or politics, unless of course that bashing is what brought you in the first place.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66404 Dec 15, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If only we could get Stewy to walk silently in here...
Not everyone follows the action but I'd bet that when the shit hits the fan in Gaza, everyone checks back in. Not much sense in hanging around when people beat you up over your religion or politics, unless of course that bashing is what brought you in the first place.
They will never walk silently on the Internet. This is where they get their balls. I'm referring to the suzu's, SAMBOnes and Ahmads standing behind you at Dunkin Donuts, or your favorite Deli pretending to be good Americans. That scumbag sitting near you at your favorite watering hole not daring to open that vile mouth in public, knowing full well the consequences. Yes, they belong here, because without Topix and other forums, they are nothings. There is nothing I say here that I wouldn't say in public. Nothing.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66405 Dec 15, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
They will never walk silently on the Internet. This is where they get their balls. I'm referring to the suzu's, SAMBOnes and Ahmads standing behind you at Dunkin Donuts, or your favorite Deli pretending to be good Americans. That scumbag sitting near you at your favorite watering hole not daring to open that vile mouth in public, knowing full well the consequences. Yes, they belong here, because without Topix and other forums, they are nothings. There is nothing I say here that I wouldn't say in public. Nothing.
To be fair, there are things you say here in public that I wouldn't even say in private :)

It's not about intimidation. I don't care about anyone in Dunkin Donuts or my favorite deli hole, I'd strike up a conversation with any of them. It's the new halal market down within walking distance of the neighborhood Masjid. It's the places I (we) would never hang out...where they are in their comfort zone. Online, they are coming from that place.

That's why it will never change, we're all too comfortable whacking each other.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66406 Dec 15, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair, there are things you say here in public that I wouldn't even say in private :)
It's not about intimidation. I don't care about anyone in Dunkin Donuts or my favorite deli hole, I'd strike up a conversation with any of them. It's the new halal market down within walking distance of the neighborhood Masjid. It's the places I (we) would never hang out...where they are in their comfort zone. Online, they are coming from that place.
Wrong. Sitting in my favorite North End Cafe, were someone to start talking about the great Satan America or saying those kids got what they deserve, I'd be the last patron to get a "whack" at that prick. Maybe you should get out more. And, I have yet so see the halal market you refer to. You would strike up a conversation with anyone of them? Why? Do you care to exchange nothings with complete strangers? I get my stuff and go. Geezuz TRD, don't tell me you're one of those people breathing loneliness. I knock them over on the way out.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66407 Dec 15, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair, there are things you say here in public that I wouldn't even say in private :)
One more thing. What things I said here I would never say in public? Obviously, you do not know my audience. Give me one.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66408 Dec 15, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Sitting in my favorite North End Cafe, were someone to start talking about the great Satan America or saying those kids got what they deserve, I'd be the last patron to get a "whack" at that prick. Maybe you should get out more. And, I have yet so see the halal market you refer to. You would strike up a conversation with anyone of them? Why? Do you care to exchange nothings with complete strangers? I get my stuff and go. Geezuz TRD, don't tell me you're one of those people breathing loneliness. I knock them over on the way out.
The places I hang out don't cater to the haters. Yes, I small-talk the baristas, I say hello to the check out clerks at the grocery store. Yes, I'd be in a long line of patrons at one of my spots to tear the ass off of someone complaining about the great, lesser or for that matter, any other Satan. You're absolutely right about that, I just wasn't referring to that.

I meant that they (the haters, evil doers, y'know...suzu) are unaware how skewed they are from American values. They work with what their circle of influence gives them and it is all positive reinforcement.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66409 Dec 15, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing. What things I said here I would never say in public? Obviously, you do not know my audience. Give me one.
Nice try.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66410 Dec 15, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try.
TRD wrote:
How so? you said it.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66411 Dec 15, 2012

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#66412 Dec 15, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Suzu hasn't said anything that wasn't said hundreds of times by human rights groups.
And I'm sure you would not walk around in public calling women skankasauruses and Mexicans beaners, all while doing your black slave impression, because you know the consequences as well.

I admit that I wouldn't say some of things I said here in public. Not in the US, not in Palestine, not anywhere. Unfortunately anonymity brings out the worst in us, which is why you read so many hateful comments on topix, youtube, yahoo,etc.

And I'm not sure what you mean by my reaction to the massacre. I gave my condolences to the families of the victims. I would write them a poem but my literature skills aren't great.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66413 Dec 15, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>

And I'm sure you would not walk around in public calling women skankasauruses and Mexicans beaners, all while doing your black slave impression, because you know the consequences as well.
Well, in my town I could. But, you're right. Got a little carried away. Like you said, the Internet can bring out the worst of us. Not the X-mas spirit. Like you, I stand corrected. And to TRD, this is also to you. It was a shitty try.

Location hidden

#66416 Dec 15, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
And, contrary to Ahmad's frustrated outlook, it isn't your ass that makes you beautiful (special). Service to your country, living, well, sometimes, in a war zone and taking on all these Jew haters in multiple forums, makes you special. Keep up the good fight, Lips. HooRah!
Hey Lipush, when people start calling you special, there's a good chance you're a retard.

Location hidden

#66417 Dec 15, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in my town I could. But, you're right. Got a little carried away. Like you said, the Internet can bring out the worst of us. Not the X-mas spirit. Like you, I stand corrected. And to TRD, this is also to you. It was a shitty try.
Your town must be really f*cked up.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66418 Dec 15, 2012
Uzi wrote:
http://www.aljazeera.com/progr ammes/talktojazeera/2012/12/20 121214124621303193.html
She's kind of hot. I thought of moving to France once but I can't speak the language and I can't stand the people.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66419 Dec 15, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
The high road usually involves a harder climb but the view at the end is worth the trip.

Life at sea level is for the unevolved.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66421 Dec 15, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
""What is it about the Jews and Israel that causes such animosity?""
Hmmm.. that's a hard one to climb, Fckkbone..
I say we call Trypho.. He knows everything about this shit..!!
-..evening, Trypho. This is voice !!
- Ahalan, yah sachbi..!! What’s up, my man..?? Keeping busy..??
- Yeah.. in a way.
- You …. you were scheduled for a colonoscopy … the last time we talked, weren’t you..?
- Nooo, you must be thinking of somebody else. Listen Trypho,..could you ..if you are not too busy … could you explain us again..how was it that all this shit about anti-Semitism and da’Jews got started in history..??
- Ohhh,…that ‘thing’…agaiiin..??
- Yeah, Trypho … we got here into this situation..
- Look, voice..after Jesus… I mean,….after YOU crucified Jesus,…someone conceived this bright idea of creating a new religion.
Now… creating a new religion is a hell of an undertaking… and you have to remember, in the axis of time, we were on those days .. when the Jews didn’t control da’global economy…and didn’t even think of owning and controlling the world media,…the White House, Vatican, Kremlin, Marlboro, Toyota, da’Muslim Bros, the British Crown …. Costco and Tiananmen Square..just to name a few. Kapisch…??
Sooo… how do you go about selling subscriptions under such adverse conditions??…you do it the old way..!! Door to door and shuk by shuk ..!!
Da’Jews, for marketing purposes of this new religion, they were a very difficult target. Those circumcised s.o.b’s. were veery skeptical about the whole new business. I mean,… they lived their whole life waiting for the Messiah to come .. and all of the sudden some Jewish guy that served in the army with you…. shows up in sandals and a beard…. and tells you ..’‘yeah,..the Messiah… and you missed Him. He was here ..but now He’s gone’’.
If you were Jewish… and I doubt it if you are (you look more like Khazars)..all you had to do was look around to know that it ain’t possible… He can’t be the Messiah. The price of gas kept going up, the dollar lost 35% of its buying power, the airlines are charging you extra for a fckn piece of luggage and for staring at the stewardess’ tits, Wall Street can’t find its own ass ….and Obama got re-elected … So, every single one of those Jews … even those that like me didn’t own yet one of those Galaxy’s phones …concluded that Jesus can’t be the Messiah..Kapisch..??
But those guys, the Apostles in sandals …they weren’t easy to derail, if you know what I mean… They had the determination of creating the new religion…
They also new, if a Jew can’t sell The Jew ..to the Jews …. how are they going to sell Him to the Greeks, the Romans… and the rest of the audience..??
So they started vilifying da’Jews, Zionism, Israel,… trying to boycott products from the territories … and slinging shit at Bibi Natanyahu.. just because he dared to draw them da’red line…
Thaaat, voice, that seemed to work. Subscriptions started selling like hot cakes … even in Africa, Moscow and Constantinopla..!! Hahaha….and in two thousand years, those Jewish Apostols … they put together an impressive Global Organization…
And you know what, voice,….“if that’s what it takes, to promote, develop and make a living from an idea… any idea… even the idea of a huuuge Islamic Fundamentalist Republic under the Shaaria laws, from the Strait of Gibraltar to the Persian Gulf… or picking up the pieces of a defeated Germany after WWI and making a nation again out of them…… if that is all what it takes, I say ….. fckk da’Jews”.
I love the way you turn a word.

Location hidden

#66423 Dec 15, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
.... and when when a mttrrh fckkr hides behind a new account without location and anonymity in order to insult a woman ... what you have on the screen is definitely a coward ... a female or male, but a coward nevertheless..
Go f*ck yourself, voice of piss. Like I need a stinking zionist settler to tell me how to behave.

Location hidden

#66424 Dec 15, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
Lipush, mami... ta'azvi et hazevel haze. Karati oto. Ein lo klum, rak slogans..

Yeah, Lipush. Voice of piss here can see right through me. Dumb khara.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama takes tougher line against Gaza casualties 57 min scirocco 445
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 1 hr scirocco 1,991
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,427
Israel Announces Massive West Bank Land Grab 1 hr Zioni 108
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 2 hr Zioni 53
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine 2 hr Zioni 130
The Turkish agent Polat Alemdar 4 hr xLazinee 1
•••

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••