Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
59,761 - 59,780 of 68,292 Comments Last updated 18 hrs ago
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Frankie wrote:
Hamas provokes Israel and then they pull their own hair in despair because of casualties from the Israeli response, that has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Hamas: You started the conflict, that makes you responsible for the deaths of your own children, just as Hitler was responsible for the death of Germans. There's a Spanish saying that translated goes: "He who spits towards the sky his spit will land on his own face." Fact: To see who the evil side here is, just analize this: Israel gave plenty of time to Hamas to stop the rockets before they started to defend themselves.
You are right and its well known that arab muslims in this region are the most stupid, screwed up people on this globe. Their quoran makes them real stupid and I-slime make them totally stupid. What a combo!!! Bloodthirsty savages.

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right and its well known that arab muslims in this region are the most stupid, screwed up people on this globe. Their quoran makes them real stupid and I-slime make them totally stupid. What a combo!!! Bloodthirsty savages.
How about that cease fire? Like that will last. Set your clock for the midnight fireworks display. Pali's are such liars.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Now this kid is on to something. Gilad Sharon

“The residents of Gaza are not innocent, they elected Hamas. The Gazans aren’t hostages; they chose this freely, and must live with the consequences.

"We need to flatten entire neighborhoods in Gaza. Flatten all of Gaza. The Americans didn’t stop with Hiroshima – the Japanese weren’t surrendering fast enough, so they hit Nagasaki, too.

"There should be no electricity in Gaza, no gasoline or moving vehicles, nothing. Then they’d really call for a ceasefire."

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that cease fire? Like that will last. Set your clock for the midnight fireworks display. Pali's are such liars.
Finally I see something that makes sense. Just dont believe any arab or muslim one word that they say, never. Very disgusting savages.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't take long...

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012...
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

McCain and Israel's Bombing of the U.S.S. Liberty - YouTube

&#9658; 7:59&#9658; 7:59 www.youtube.com/watch...
Oct 31, 2008 - 8 min - Uploaded by votenader08
2008 Presidential Candidate Ralph Nader discusses John McCain and Israel's bombing in the U.S.S ...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Come...stroll with me down memory lane:
Ahmad wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about stopping ?
We won't stop .
Eran Levi - Israel wrote:
<quoted text>
seems to me you already did Ahmad, I think it will take a long time before you dare again.
At least he told the truth but it would seem that "long time" is a relative term.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ……Not enough Tax Money has been wasted yet? I doubt pull out

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

TRD wrote:
Come...stroll with me down memory lane:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
At least he told the truth but it would seem that "long time" is a relative term.
And a great calm covered the land. Egypt is going to be in charge of keeping the peace. How wonderful.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Frankie wrote:
Hamas provokes Israel and then they pull their own hair in despair because of casualties from the Israeli response, that has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Hamas: You started the conflict, that makes you responsible for the deaths of your own children, just as Hitler was responsible for the death of Germans. There's a Spanish saying that translated goes: "He who spits towards the sky his spit will land on his own face." Fact: To see who the evil side here is, just analize this: Israel gave plenty of time to Hamas to stop the rockets before they started to defend themselves.
Hamas relishes the death of their own children. It gives them what they crave......victimhood. Try to imagine a situation where terrorists were firing rockets into Arizona from Mexico. Do you think the USA would allow 800 to hit before Mexico was decimated? Would our government allow it to go on for a couple years? I'm guessing it would take about 4 hours before we whipped out the jets.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Hamas relishes the death of their own children. It gives them what they crave......victimhood. Try to imagine a situation where terrorists were firing rockets into Arizona from Mexico. Do you think the USA would allow 800 to hit before Mexico was decimated? Would our government allow it to go on for a couple years? I'm guessing it would take about 4 hours before we whipped out the jets.
TRD got me in the mood for a trip down memory lane. I missed a great time when you guys were hashing out the Purina Dogfood thing. Those fckuing look alike Chinese. Hilarious. Have a great Thanksgiving. Peace has come to the land
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
TRD got me in the mood for a trip down memory lane. I missed a great time when you guys were hashing out the Purina Dogfood thing. Those fckuing look alike Chinese. Hilarious. Have a great Thanksgiving. Peace has come to the land
I was going to comment on the Egyptian thing, but I will reserve putting in my two-cents American until I review my VHS copy of the Ten Commandments. I think that in the end, things work out for the good guys.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to comment on the Egyptian thing, but I will reserve putting in my two-cents American until I review my VHS copy of the Ten Commandments. I think that in the end, things work out for the good guys.
I found myself wondering about Morsi's fascination with Hillary's dirty blonde hair. Abbas didn't seem to mind, either. But then, the odor of sour milk wouldn't offend either of them. Later, girl.

Since: Sep 09

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

"Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease fire"

Yup, still relevant... as if 2008 never truly ended.

I guess I'll be seeing you all here in a couple more years for round 3.

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

And while I'm here, here is Yair Lapid talking to a BBC reporter about the ongoing Operation in Gaza:

&fe ature=youtu.be

Tell your Israeli friends to vote for him, because the future is within our reach!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Sure, why not?

It don't cost nuthin'.

(They don't know how close they came...if your unit got called up you'd have viciously administered them:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

No Brain Boy. They ain't leaving Gaza. Same headline? Can you read? Just taking time to re-stock those armaments expended during the re-constructing of Gaza. They NEVER went into Gaza, except with air mail. Snap out of it. Sometimes, you come across as brain dead as a Pali. I have your relevancy swinging.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, why not?
It don't cost nuthin'.
(They don't know how close they came...if your unit got called up you'd have viciously administered them:)
They succumbed to external, internal pressures. Maybe, just maybe, they don't really believe their own hype. I guess the season is over for mowing the lawn. Times r a changing.

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

TRD wrote:
Thats right dawg... actually I was called, but it was mere coincidence as the summons were sent by mail before the operation began, turns out to be a regular follow-up day for our reserves unit.

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Ize Lost wrote:
No Brain Boy. They ain't leaving Gaza. Same headline? Can you read? Just taking time to re-stock those armaments expended during the re-constructing of Gaza. They NEVER went into Gaza, except with air mail. Snap out of it. Sometimes, you come across as brain dead as a Pali. I have your relevancy swinging.
There were some 40,000 troops camping on Gaza's borders, some of my friends among them being called for reserves duty, they had to withdraw either way, even if its not a "pullout" per se.

Don't be so pedant, you're runing my Irony.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••