Polish Jewish leader receives European Parliament award

Jun 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Jerusalem Post

Alicja Kobus, the president of the Jewish Community of Poznan, was recognized by the European Parliament with its annual European Citizens' Prize.

Comments
1 - 20 of 128 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Zionist Jews get revord because they killed the Christ!

Dumb Polak likc the ass of Jews!
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Jews get Prize...for what?

This is like give Prize to Satan!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

this is like give prize to satan. I didn't know Jews read quran.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Jews are monkey scums wrote:
<quoted text>
How has Poland licked the ass of Jews!?
The Jews never gave Jews the compensation they wanted.
Now Jews are trying to kiss Poland's ass.
Meanwhile Hasidic Jews in Israel are threatening to leave Israel.
The Jews can't even hold it together yet they go ape shit about everything else making people wish to kill them from Muslims to Christians!
Hey, the Jew is a feral primitive dumb animal scum!!
That is al you need to know!!!
Jews are less than hman & should be eliminated from the planet!!!
So you advocate genocide against millions. You are now a good Polish Catholic. The Pope would be proud of you.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
So you advocate genocide against millions. You are now a good Polish Catholic. The Pope would be proud of you.
I doubt he's even Polish. He didn't know much about Poland when he first got here. It's been all about Jews for almost a year now! They have banned most of his profiles but he comes back unregistered. I wish they would ban him permanently!
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt he's even Polish. He didn't know much about Poland when he first got here. It's been all about Jews for almost a year now! They have banned most of his profiles but he comes back unregistered. I wish they would ban him permanently!
Thanks for the info. I have seem him use other names. Originally i thought i could have a normal conversation and show him how ridiculous he sounds when speaking of Jews. When i ignorantly believed i may have got through to him he started spouting more antiJewish crap.

I just feel sad for him and cant understand how anyone can hate someone for being born from a Jewish mother. There is no logic to it. How can all Jews be as he claims?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info. I have seem him use other names. Originally i thought i could have a normal conversation and show him how ridiculous he sounds when speaking of Jews. When i ignorantly believed i may have got through to him he started spouting more antiJewish crap.
I just feel sad for him and cant understand how anyone can hate someone for being born from a Jewish mother. There is no logic to it. How can all Jews be as he claims?
There is no getting through to him :(
He even tried to recruit some of his youtube friends to come here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Roboblogger hardly ever posted anything about Jews until Limpy came here ranting about Jews nonstop!

Since that was the most popular topic being discussed, the forum got more articles about Jews and Poland LOL

Or at least that's how we think roboblogger works.

He bitches but are there any "pro Polish & anti Jewish" articles in the press for roboblogger to post???

Roboblogger is limited by what's published by the media, so if there are a lot of anti Polish/pro Jewish articles out there -and the most popular topic under discussion on the forum is Poland and the Jews...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Polaks are monkey scums wrote:
<quoted text>

I started spamming the Israel forum in response to Jews like Sunshine here amoung many other Jews here spamming the Polish forum with hate for ages.
Uhhhhh except I'm not Jewish and neither is anyone else you accuse of being Jewish. You're just a sickfuck and everyone hates you :)

BUT!

You do make Poles look bad.
After all the years of abuse by your Polak bro Abe, you deserve it.

Since: Jan 13

Your time is coming!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

-sunshine wrote:
Roboblogger hardly ever posted anything about Jews until Limpy came here ranting about Jews nonstop!
Since that was the most popular topic being discussed, the forum got more articles about Jews and Poland LOL
Or at least that's how we think roboblogger works.
He bitches but are there any "pro Polish & anti Jewish" articles in the press for roboblogger to post???
Roboblogger is limited by what's published by the media, so if there are a lot of anti Polish/pro Jewish articles out there -and the most popular topic under discussion on the forum is Poland and the Jews...
Your park must be really boring since you spend all your time and energy on the Topix forums..
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Jews are monkey scums wrote:
<quoted text>
My Anti Jewish hatred here isn't about "You"
I started spamming the Israel forum in response to Jews like Sunshine here amoung many other Jews here spamming the Polish forum with hate for ages.
Also because Roboblogger has posted a ton of Anti Polish & Pro Jewish articles.
...... In a long list of other things that make me hate Jews before I even came to Topix.
..... I am a passionate Jew hater & support total extinction for the Jews!!!
i am not as arrogant to believe that everything surrounds me. Why would it be about me?? and either way as a Jew what you write is always about me no???

You were probably dumped by a Jew or attacked by someone who you claim to be a Jew. This seems to be the reason for much of the hatred towards Jews on these forums.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

THE TRUTH HURTS MY FAT POLAK BUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your park must be really boring since you spend all your time and energy on the Topix forums..
You must live in a trailer park since you're always talking about them! I rarely use that insult.
In fact, I only use that insult with that fat lesbian stalker who does in fact live in a trailer. Or rather an RV. With her mom.
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

I just wake up...I can't sleep....

Today I could find job...My Friend will help Me.

If that hapen I will not be on this topix that often

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, please you are a f*cking Jew.
You care about Anti Jewish hatred above all else.
You even went out of your way to tell me you defend Muslims from prejudice way back to PRETEND to be impartial & anti prejudice.
Except I haven't seen you ever defend Muslims.
What is ever said about muslims?! You mean chippy??

Chippy is one of your Jew hating buddies so of course I'm going to troll him.

But what have I said about muslims??
I haven't insulted muslims. You show me where!

All I said was that Pashtuns were Taliban & one of the lost tribes of Israel.... but I posted links so it's not like I made it up! Gawd!
<quoted text>You said way back you left Youtube because the Russians were TOO ANTI AMERICAN.
I talked to a couple of Russians ONE TIME on youtube, and I said most of them ignored me, which is typical of Russians.

The point was that, despite being anti-American, they didn't ATTACK me, or are you purposely ignoring that part of what I said?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

The Iron Dicktator wrote:
I just wake up...I can't sleep....
Today I could find job...My Friend will help Me.
If that hapen I will not be on this topix that often
Good luck! I hope you do find a job.

Since: Jan 13

Your time is coming!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Sunshine multitasks ..
She can type with one ------ in her a$$ and one ---- in her mouth..

Sunshine I can keep secrets don't worry....hahaha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
......... In fact you even kind of suggested to me that is why you came here.
And you are full of shit.
Topix is the first - and pretty much only - place I ever posted online. I did post on a few other sites here and there, but I didn't stay long.

The only reason I brought up my (very) brief experience on youtube was to point out that Russians aren't hateful and attack Americans like these "Americans" (STA & Polak Abe) do on here.

You obviously didn't understand my point, dumb Polak!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

No I do not "multitask" and I am unable to "multitask"

Now they're saying multitasking is very inefficient so I think it must be Polaks who do it.

Once again, trailer trash, I believe you are talking about yourself :)
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>And you are full of shit.
Topix is the first - and pretty much only - place I ever posted online. I did post on a few other sites here and there, but I didn't stay long.
The only reason I brought up my (very) brief experience on youtube was to point out that Russians aren't hateful and attack Americans like these "Americans" (STA & Polak Abe) do on here.
You obviously didn't understand my point, dumb Polak!
since you are on the subject do you know of any other websites where you can post without signing up. On subjects such as Israel, Freedom, the western world etc. Thanks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>was to point out that Russians aren't hateful and attack Americans like these "Americans" (STA & Polak Abe) do on here.
^ I meant Russians don't attack Americans, just ignore us, which is impressive especially in comparison to these "Americans" STA & Abe making hateful, vicious attacks on Russians.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••