Israel PM Netanyahu supports Russia, says it was not 'bluffing' on Syria

Full story: The Indian Express

Wary of al Qaeda-linked factions gaining strength in neighbouring Syria, Israel had asked the US to accept Russian initiative to destroy Syrian chemical weapons, saying it believed Moscow was not "bluffing".
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 16, 2013
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Less chemical weapons on Israel's doorstep is indeed a relief for Netanyahu!

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Syrian wrote:
Less chemical weapons on Israel's doorstep is indeed a relief for Netanyahu!

""Less MADE IN RUSSIA chemical weapons on Israel's doorstep is indeed a relief for Netanyahu!""

MADE IN RUSSIA
MADE IN RUSSIA
MADE IN RUSSIA
MADE IN RUSSIA
MADE IN RUSSIA

Arabs better know who are Assad Jr. collaborators and supporters ... to send the bill to, for the coward assassination of innocent civilians..

I wish one of these days on the breaking news, we will be informed the during a CSKA Moscow or DYNAMO Moscow, some Tchechenian or Georgian freedom fighter, sprayed the crowd with Sarin..

.. in the name of Karma..

http://www.stadiumguide.com/wp-content/galler...

NNPT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Less MADE IN ISRAEL nuclear weapons would be a welcome relief too.

Save your breath.

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

NNPT wrote:
Less MADE IN ISRAEL nuclear weapons would be a welcome relief too.
Save your breath.

For the last 120 years since the 'Filthy Jews of the World' started returning in large quantities to the land of their even filthier ancestors ... prompted by that Satanic Ideological Movement called Zionism...(that apparently can not be flushed down on the sewage of history ... like for instance, Communism and Nazism ..just to name two)-where was I ??- oohhh yeah, ever since their return to the land of their ancestors, we've been paying every single day, for our historical right and determination to live and progress in peace on this corner of the Middle East ... with the blood of our children.

You mtthr fckkrs, you liked us when we were weak, dependent, fragile, vulnerable and an easy prey.

But today that we are stronger than ever before ... and capable of paying back ten fold to those that murder our People .. no matter where they are.. today, you are affraid that we might get away with our sickening purpose of living and progressing in peace..

So fckkk you and all the judeophobes on Earth..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Israel Forum right now

Search the Israel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min voice of peace 67,895
Erdogan criticises west's silence on Israeli ag... 6 min Armenian Genocide Lies 154
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 1 hr Maryam 150
American Teen Brutally Beaten by Israeli Police... 1 hr ish 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,366
I hate israel, may the abide in hell 1 hr jewish_animals 44
Obama offers US help negotiating Israel cease-fire 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti 200
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 3 hr barefoot2626 546
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers 114,973
•••
•••