Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,385

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#14874 Oct 18, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
An atheist is a person who believes in nothing, Apixeists don't exist cause there are already atheists.
Atheism= Stupidity
Atheist believe everything that is, and nothing that is not. Theist believe that which isn't, but will claim it is..

Earth,TX

#14875 Oct 18, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
20% of Americans going to Hell.
100% of buybull believers are going to hell.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#14877 Oct 18, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
20% of Americans going to Hell.
There's no such thing as hell. The only real hell is lying creationist scum that don't know when to f*ck off back to their cult leaders and demand proof.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#14878 Oct 18, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying there are a lot more feeble minded people in America than originally thought?
I give you two weeks before you realise that acting like a sh*thead in the atheist forum will harm your cult more than anything else.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#14879 Oct 18, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying there are a lot more feeble minded people in America than originally thought?
Yes... but that number is constantly dwindling as people get more educated and move away from ridiculous and unsupportable religious beliefs
henry

Ilmenau, Germany

#14880 Oct 18, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Fukushima? The whole world has become "feeble minded" Nobody is able to stop Fukushima. The Inferno will continue and the danger of extincton of mankind.
henry

Ilmenau, Germany

#14881 Oct 18, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't have to.

Fukushima is probably "solve easily" the Problem.(irony)
henry

Ilmenau, Germany

#14882 Oct 18, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
What about the Happening in Fukushima? Is lying any Religion there against truth? All Religions reveal they are myths!
henry

Ilmenau, Germany

#14883 Oct 18, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
20% of Americans not religious.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/10/09/pe...
Fukushima may make all religions a dreary joke.
henry

Ilmenau, Germany

#14884 Oct 18, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The basics are: you proving the god your cult sent you here to lie to us about.
Fukushima will become the truth of any human existence.
henry

Ilmenau, Germany

#14885 Oct 18, 2013
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Without religion, atheism and secularism are of no consequence. There are no 'apixeists' because nobody believes in pixies.
Religion = superstition
Yes religions are Superstition but Fukushima will be the dreary truth for humanity.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#14886 Oct 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God will not allow global nuclear warfare. She ended the Cold War 30 years ago for that very reason. When the Messiah comes, there will be peace and the nations will "beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore". Isaiah 2:4. God will do it, we can't do it on our own.
God will do nothing, he is not existing at all. But the nuclear Inferno...
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#14887 Oct 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God will not allow global nuclear warfare. She ended the Cold War 30 years ago for that very reason. When the Messiah comes, there will be peace and the nations will "beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore". Isaiah 2:4. God will do it, we can't do it on our own.
Only lunatics or uneducated peoples believe in gods.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#14888 Oct 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Messiah never existed it is just myth no more.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#14889 Oct 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:

Only lunatics or uneducated ones believe in a god at all.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#14890 Oct 18, 2013
Let's not forget grand ma!

Earth,TX

#14891 Oct 18, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I give you two weeks before you realise that acting like a sh*thead in the atheist forum will harm your cult more than anything else.
So this one is the brains of the group? Anyone of the others wouldn't see it in less than six months.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#14892 Oct 18, 2013
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Messiah never existed it is just myth no more.
Do you really believe the Jews as a group are lunatics and uneducated? Jesus was not the Messiah but she will be coming soon. Jesus fulfilled no messianic prophecy. The man is dead and he ain't comin back (in spirit/eternal form). He has been reincarnated and this time will burst into flames. There is no fire in hell. The fire is going to be on earth. The real Messiah will literally set the world on fire. Fire is a symbol of holiness.

Earth,TX

#14893 Oct 18, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
Let's not forget grand ma!
Grandma bows to a racist and misogynistic god-myth. Why?

ďAs my ancestors are free from slavery, I am free from the slavery of religion.~ Butterfly McQueen

ďIím an atheist, and Christianity appears to me to be the most absurd imposture of all the religions, and Iím puzzled that so many people canít see through a religion that encourages irresponsibility and bigotry.~ Thelma "Butterfly" McQueen

Thelma "Butterfly" McQueen, Atheist actress played Prissy in Gone with the wind.

http://www.aahumanism.net/history/view/butter...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_McQuee...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#14897 Oct 18, 2013
chipped nails wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you believe Hell exists? ROFLMAO
I love watching the desperation of atheists in their last days.
That wasn't what was said at all, but let me point out that if you can say it... so can we lol ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min James 68,466
Israel Announces Massive West Bank Land Grab 16 min James 86
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 1 hr ThatOneBand 1,975
Obama takes tougher line against Gaza casualties 1 hr ThatOneBand 422
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 36,860
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ThatOneBand 118,204
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine 2 hr Swedenforever 120
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••