Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Comments (Page 707)

Showing posts 14,121 - 14,140 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
I never asked for a car... What kind of things are you asking for?
Zit is, of course, only asking for "enlightenment" as yet, unanswered.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof of God?
That easy "TIME"
You prove me wrong.
Hah!! You pick as proof that which your buddy Zit says doesn't exist!! Got to admire y'alls consistency. LOL

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
What is it about Mercs that obsesses muslims?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
<quoted text>
It is not without precedent that formerly oppressed folks flaunt their new freedom by coveting the symbols of their former masters success. It is partly how the old cycles propagate ... "look at the New Boss, same as the Old Boss" fashion. Kinda sad really.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Are you another ignorant bubba who became disgruntled when he found the Bible was not a book of magic incantations and God was not a genie? Poor, poor pitiful you.....
No one's "disgruntled" Dilweed, as you will learn when your long sought Enlightenment finally arrives. You did, I hope, provide a Self-Addressed-Stamped-Envelop e for the Wisdom you ordered to be mailed in?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't help but notice a lot of "we are x or we do y", hey you dont need to explain to me what you do in kingkongdom LOL, I aint no atheist hater haha
Plus, it bothers me not if my great great grandpapi had a little monkey spring to his step. LOL. I just dont see theists as slaves, neither do I see atheists sprouting wings anytime soon being so free and all.lol
I don't know what you think evolution is, but we are not going to sprout wings, any more than you are going to become a Jesus Zombie. Kingkong is not primate, he is like the gods, pure fantasy. You are primate, denying it will not change that.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

In the NWO (New World Order) there will ultimately also be one language and one religion. According to John Lennon, there will be no religion. Imagine! This government will be a theocracy and the Kingdom will last forever. The knowledge of the Lord will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea. This God is not the god of Christianity, it is the living God of Israel. Earth is the land of the living and this God will be executed and resurrected. The meek will also inherit the earth and God will return with the entire host of heaven. This God could come at any moment.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
In the NWO (New World Order) there will ultimately also be one language and one religion. According to John Lennon, there will be no religion. Imagine! This government will be a theocracy and the Kingdom will last forever. The knowledge of the Lord will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea. This God is not the god of Christianity, it is the living God of Israel. Earth is the land of the living and this God will be executed and resurrected. The meek will also inherit the earth and God will return with the entire host of heaven. This God could come at any moment.
Have you net Zit? I think you two will hit it off!!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you net Zit? I think you two will hit it off!!
I haven't had the pleasure, who is he?
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what you think evolution is, but we are not going to sprout wings, any more than you are going to become a Jesus Zombie. Kingkong is not primate, he is like the gods, pure fantasy. You are primate, denying it will not change that.
Jesus Zombie? Kingkongdom sure doesn't make you respectful of other people's beliefs LOL. Just coz you an evolutionist doesn't give you the right to go around calling people primates, this guy, so rude :P

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Zombie? Kingkongdom sure doesn't make you respectful of other people's beliefs LOL. Just coz you an evolutionist doesn't give you the right to go around calling people primates, this guy, so rude :P
Evoution is a fact, if you have evidence otherwise, why not present it instead of denying the facts? Why doe your cult enjoy lying so much?
What is respectful about a creationist cult that regards all atheists as fools and claims that all scientists are wrong?
Make no mistake, you're just simple liars who love to play victim when challenged to prove their rubbish that you lie about.
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Evoution is a fact, if you have evidence otherwise, why not present it instead of denying the facts? Why doe your cult enjoy lying so much?
What is respectful about a creationist cult that regards all atheists as fools and claims that all scientists are wrong?
Make no mistake, you're just simple liars who love to play victim when challenged to prove their rubbish that you lie about.
Evolution - Fact, Cult, liars, rubbish. LOL Do you hear yourself, so because evolution is fact to you, everyone who believes otherwise is what? Liar and fools? You so mean LOL

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Jesus Zombie.

It is Christainity which practices the old Pagan rituals of cannibalism, the eating of the dead human flesh of one who was admired or honored.

When a leader or a warrior died, the Pagans ate his flesh to assume his strengths.

Next, the drinking of blood is vampirism, designed to awaken one from death, and grant immortality.

And will you arise from your grave and join your Zombie Jesus an admired and beloved leader, to live forever?

Christains are really Pagans, Cannibals, Vampires and wanta be Zombies!

I am not an evolutionist. In fact, I know almost nothing about it.

I am an animal, a primate, and a human. It is what all humans are, you can't escape it. It is our classification, we must fall into one of these three categories, "animal, vegetable or mineral". If you look up the word's actual meanings, they may be quite different than you now believe.

Now if you want respect for your beliefs, you would have to get some that are less insane. In the holy buybull, you have a god who doesn't want any man with less than perfect danglies(genitalia), coming near his altars.
You have a god who when angry, will make you eat your children.
You have a god who thinks that, insects have only four legs.
You have a god who is made happy when two hundred foreskins are given to him.
You have a god who loves the smell of burning flesh, and he does sometimes require that people be offered as sacrifice to him.
And the only happiness in the entire buybull seems to be the return of a prodigal son and bashing babies heads against rocks.

You will garner no respect in these threads.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't had the pleasure, who is he?
Ezdzit? See for yourself in the pages proceeding my introduction! No friend of Israel or it's gods ... that's for sure.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Courtesy can be expected but respect has to be earned. The fact that we are primates gives us the right to call people primates. You cannot stigmatize a pot for calling a kettle black! Whether it sticks, stains or simply bounces off ... reality is what we sling here and you'd be surprised how few people want to get any on them.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution - Fact, Cult, liars, rubbish. LOL Do you hear yourself, so because evolution is fact to you, everyone who believes otherwise is what? Liar and fools? You so mean LOL
Liar and fools? Debatable. Ignorant? No doubt.

<having said that I got to thinking ...

the facts are readily accessible and crystal clear ... to remain ignorant in such a climate takes a willful act. To be willfully ignorant is foolish. Likewise, to know the facts but preach the fantasy ... that makes one a liar. Skeptic is harsh sometimes but remains a Truth-sayer. Truth-sayers always sound mean>

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what you think evolution is, but we are not going to sprout wings, any more than you are going to become a Jesus Zombie. Kingkong is not primate, he is like the gods, pure fantasy. You are primate, denying it will not change that.
LOL Evolution theory says dinosaurs sprouted wings and became a new species called birds. If you're saying humans can't also sprout wings and evolve into a new species, it's you who really doesn't understand evolution theory, bubba.
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Courtesy can be expected but respect has to be earned. The fact that we are primates gives us the right to call people primates. You cannot stigmatize a pot for calling a kettle black! Whether it sticks, stains or simply bounces off ... reality is what we sling here and you'd be surprised how few people want to get any on them.
That view of respect is funny LOL, in my culture you dont have to fully respect a man for him/her get a little respect. So again my friend, whether one believes evolution is true or not, you cant go around calling people primates. would a chick be impressed if you said her primate features are very pleasing to the eye? LOL
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Evolution theory says dinosaurs sprouted wings and became a new species called birds. If you're saying humans can't also sprout wings and evolve into a new species, it's you who really doesn't understand evolution theory, bubba.
LOL

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution theory says certain dinosaurs evolved wings and took advantage of an unexploited (by dinosaurs) ecological niche ... the air. Human Beings are perfected adapted to their environment and where they are not, they adapted the environment to suit them (thanks to their highly evolved brains). We are unlikely to "sprout wings" except in Heaven, of course, when we become angels.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
That view of respect is funny LOL, in my culture you dont have to fully respect a man for him/her get a little respect. So again my friend, whether one believes evolution is true or not, you cant go around calling people primates. would a chick be impressed if you said her primate features are very pleasing to the eye? LOL
At the most basic levels of Human interaction, respect and common courtesies would be indistinguishable (I would think). If she were an Anthropologist or something she might!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,121 - 14,140 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Israel Forum right now

Search the Israel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min OnlyPatchWork 114,554
World Cup entangled with Mideast conflicts 12 min Faith 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min Frijoles 68,123
Israel threatens broad ground offensive as dipl... 28 min pointy 4
'Norway is friendlier than Israelis think' 53 min Saracen 34
U.S. condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 1 hr bujubujumgabe 33
Iran connection: Why are Gaza rockets reaching ... 1 hr Kar 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••