Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.
Comments
11,681 - 11,700 of 14,385 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Again it's people who take action into their own hands. God doesn't do this it's people that do this. Watch this before you open your mouth.
http://youtu.be/xm6LGlujAOw
This person is an atheist.
He killed in the name of communism not because he was an atheist and remember where he was educated?

But you are just deflecting. You also forget your so called god is greatest mass murder of all time (the entire world minus seven) good job it is not real.

But again you say nothing against the islamic abuse, rape and murder of little girls.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>It took you three hours to come up with that?

I guess you are more stupid than we thought.

That been said I see that you have not said anything against islamic abuse, rape and murder of little girls not even a comment on the video.

Why is that? Is it that all godbots support the actions of all other godbots no matter what?

The bottom line is you have shown once again that we atheists have a higher moral code.
Are you going to assume again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

No one is deflecting. He was an atheist and killed many. You just can't accept that fact. The point is, if atheists take over our government, this will happen to theists. A lot of hardcore atheists want theists extinct at any price. You can find all the faults about religion but make excuses for atheism. I don't agree people should be stoned to death, abused, raped, etc... My religion is against that and as of today I haven't killed anyone, stoned anyone or abused anyone or plan to do so. In that same note I don't believe those are your plans either, but in life there are faults in religion and atheism. Accept the truth!

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to assume again?
No assuming your own posts is proof enough.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>He killed in the name of communism not because he was an atheist and remember where he was educated?

But you are just deflecting. You also forget your so called god is greatest mass murder of all time (the entire world minus seven) good job it is not real.

But again you say nothing against the islamic abuse, rape and murder of little girls.
Again God doesn't do this but people make those choices.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>No assuming your own posts is proof enough.
Geez, typical atheist nonsense.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Educated What wrote:
No one is deflecting. He was an atheist and killed many. You just can't accept that fact. The point is, if atheists take over our government, this will happen to theists. A lot of hardcore atheists want theists extinct at any price. You can find all the faults about religion but make excuses for atheism. I don't agree people should be stoned to death, abused, raped, etc... My religion is against that and as of today I haven't killed anyone, stoned anyone or abused anyone or plan to do so. In that same note I don't believe those are your plans either, but in life there are faults in religion and atheism. Accept the truth!
Spanish Inquisition

Crusades....

I noticed you made no comment about so called god murdering people.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Again God doesn't do this but people make those choices.
Posted
"...You also forget your so called god is greatest mass murder of all time (the entire world minus seven) good job it is not real...."

So tells us how did man make it rain for 40 days and nights?

As I said it is a good job your evil god is not real.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You know this by experience?
By observing you.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
By observing you.
You have to remember that godbots don't believe in evidence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Posted
"...You also forget your so called god is greatest mass murder of all time (the entire world minus seven) good job it is not real...."

So tells us how did man make it rain for 40 days and nights?

As I said it is a good job your evil god is not real.
Again you don't know if he's real or not. There are more atheists I can name if you wish. The point is, how can you accuse God of something if you believe he's nothing? So I guess that would put atheism up there with murders. You can't preach what you don't believe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>By observing you.
You're not observing me or anyone so take a chill pill.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Spanish Inquisition

Crusades....

I noticed you made no comment about so called god murdering people.
Why should I comment on something you don't believe? Atheist are killers too! Can you accept that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>You have to remember that godbots don't believe in evidence.
You still need to prove evolution. Also, what happened before evolution? I don't know do you? Lol. Point is, you believe what you want and I believe what I want. I haven't killed anyone under God and you haven't killed anyone under atheism. So what's your point now?

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you don't know if he's real or not. There are more atheists I can name if you wish. The point is, how can you accuse God of something if you believe he's nothing? So I guess that would put atheism up there with murders. You can't preach what you don't believe.
Your so called god is not real. The point is you believe it is therefore you worship the worlds greatest mass murder.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I comment on something you don't believe? Atheist are killers too! Can you accept that?
The point is you do believe. Yes I have no doubt atheists have killed but whatever we have done pales to what has been done in the name of religion.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You still need to prove evolution. Also, what happened before evolution? I don't know do you? Lol. Point is, you believe what you want and I believe what I want. I haven't killed anyone under God and you haven't killed anyone under atheism. So what's your point now?
Why bring up evolution?
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is you do believe. Yes I have no doubt atheists have killed but whatever we have done pales to what has been done in the name of religion.
Stalin
Mao
Pol Pot
Ali Solih

Atheists have chalked up 120 million + murders bitchurd
But I suppose you are going to say that it was a 'misunderstanding'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Your so called god is not real. The point is you believe it is therefore you worship the worlds greatest mass murder.
But you don't believe that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>The point is you do believe. Yes I have no doubt atheists have killed but whatever we have done pales to what has been done in the name of religion.
Not true. Stalin killed quite a bit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••