Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,477

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#12101 Jun 21, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a grayboxing little troll from the South who likes to use other people's names in an effort to smear them. What do you expect? He's one of those "good christians."
Yup, just like the Creationist, EW.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#12102 Jun 21, 2013
RHill wrote:
Atheists are Skeptics on steroids. American's are raised to be a bit skeptical.

My father used to always tell me, "Believe half of what you read and none of what you hear".

Hardly "empty slates" ... we've replaced the vacuum of religious nonsense with palpable facts. Our cups runneth over.

Try to make statements without so many "ism's" ... it reveals your upbringing, of which gullibility must have been a big part.

"Do what they tell you, Son", your Father must have said, "Particularly the guys with flowing robes and quoting holy scriptures!!".
Ans.

If every one in USA have heeded to your father's advice, probably there would not have been any 9/11 or Afghanistan War or Iraq war.

That shows how Skeptic US people are, I can understand they are on steroid though!!

There was no vaccum of religious nonsense, vaccum was created when you removed that and inserted nothing in its place.

For past so many months I am asking all your great scholars to explain what is Atheism and you are even unable to provide it.

If you think that Atheists only believe in "Palpable Facts", then please explain the Creation of this vast Universe present in front of us.

Which "palpable fact" would deny a Powerful force behind it?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#12103 Jun 21, 2013
Polymath wrote:
Incorrect. Atheists (not all, but many) write on their slate with the most reliable information available: that directly from nature itself.

By comparing what happens in reality to what people claim, we can identify the liars and deceivers.

By excluding things that cannot be verified by observation, we both keep ourselves honest and learn when people are basing their lives on myths rather than reality.
Ans.

Now it is becoming interesting, so Atheists believe in Nature? Please tell us what is this nature and how it came into existence?

Atheists only "pretend" that they believe in Most Reliable Information, but they "lump down" most reasonable and logical information, just because "religions teaches them".

This is very wrong approach , they should analyze each and every statement of religious teachings and then take off which is wrong.

By this "Bull in a China Shop" approach they have done much destruction and built nothing of their won.

Their claim of being "most reasonable" is only in their minds and has no reality.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#12104 Jun 21, 2013
911 was done by radicals in the name of Allah.
MUQ wrote:
Ans.

If every one in USA have heeded to your father's advice, probably there would not have been any 9/11 or Afghanistan War or Iraq war.

That shows how Skeptic US people are, I can understand they are on steroid though!!

There was no vaccum of religious nonsense, vaccum was created when you removed that and inserted nothing in its place.

For past so many months I am asking all your great scholars to explain what is Atheism and you are even unable to provide it.

If you think that Atheists only believe in "Palpable Facts", then please explain the Creation of this vast Universe present in front of us.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#12105 Jun 21, 2013
We have analyzed each religion and they are all built on delusion. Some are more benign others like Islam are dangerous death cults accepted only by the uneducated and threatened.
MUQ wrote:
Ans.

Now it is becoming interesting, so Atheists believe in Nature? Please tell us what is this nature and how it came into existence?

Atheists only "pretend" that they believe in Most Reliable Information, but they "lump down" most reasonable and logical information, just because "religions teaches them".

This is very wrong approach , they should analyze each and every statement of religious teachings and then take off which is wrong.

By this "Bull in a China Shop" approach they have done much destruction and built nothing of their won.

Their claim of being "most reasonable" is only in their minds and has no reality.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#12106 Jun 22, 2013
Stop-It-Now- wrote:
<quoted text>Now, you are thinking as one who uses his own mind.
Yep, no better way than to post someone else's words and thoughts, to prove you are using your own mind. LOL!

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#12107 Jun 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Still no condemnation from you of your religion's abuse, rape and murderof little girls.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#12108 Jun 22, 2013
Aaliyah wrote:
I watched over my atheist farther during the last 3 years of his life and during that time span he became somewhat religious. So all I can say from witnessing this change is that when suffering and death are near you will cry out to god. Maybe not all of us but I believe most of us will. And yes he found comfort in that. Just wanted to pass this on to others. Best wishes to all.
Christopher Hitchens was dying and he never called out to God.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#12109 Jun 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You are partially correct! If Godbots heeded my father's advice, there would not have been a 9/11. Without 9/11 there would have been no Afghanistan war. If there had been no invasion of Kuwait by your buddy, Sadam, there would have been no Iraq war. No 9/11 and we wouldn't have had to 'finish' the war Sadam started.

Science more than makes up for the 'vacuum' created by expelling religion.

When "great scholars" can't explain something to you, the problem is not with the scholars.

Wow. Explain the Universe in a Topix post. That's quite an assignment. How about ... God pulled the Universe out of his hat! Wait. That sounds like a religious explanation. Magic even.

Only Godbots have the unmitigated audacity to claim complete knowledge, summed up in one word ... Godidit. Have fun with that.

There is no single 'fact', palpable or otherwise, that can deny magic. People examined magic and found it lacking ... thus scientific inquiry was born.
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#12110 Jun 22, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Christopher Hitchens was dying and he never called out to God.
What could he say?
That he was a marxist, a poof and hypocrite?
I dont think that God would do him any favours.
But I am glad that the SSNP gave him a good beating, those guys did good.

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

#12111 Jun 22, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>Well if she was bought with government issued food stamps I suppose that would make it officially sanctioned
LMAO!

Location hidden

#12112 Jun 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>What?

Dude, lay off the alcohol.
Not drinking right now. Actually u hardly ever drink, bad for the business.

Location hidden

#12113 Jun 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, just like the Creationist, EW.
Prove it.

Location hidden

#12114 Jun 22, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Still no condemnation from you of your religion's abuse, rape and murderof little girls.
I am really beginning to think that Richard is pedophile because all he talks about is abuse and rape little girls. He is fantasizing about others doing it. Maybe somebody should repost him, he has the same mannerisms as Bob.

Location hidden

#12115 Jun 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Not drinking right now. Actually u hardly ever drink, bad for the business.
U is I

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#12116 Jun 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
U is I
Even secret drinking causes one to make a lot of silly mistakes.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#12117 Jun 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Not drinking right now. Actually u hardly ever drink, bad for the business.
You obviously do drink quite a bit, or had. Those dead brain cells didn't just get there by themselves.

The proof?
You lack comprehension in the simplest of things.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12118 Jun 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Says the creationist with no proof of god, shamed out of this forum on a regular 2-week shame schedule.

Location hidden

#12119 Jun 22, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>Even secret drinking causes one to make a lot of silly mistakes.
Really? You know this by experience?

Location hidden

#12120 Jun 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously do drink quite a bit, or had. Those dead brain cells didn't just get there by themselves.

The proof?
You lack comprehension in the simplest of things.
Lol! The usual Educational Barrier. Prove I drink. Don't assume but prove it. Photo, etc....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 9 min Yumpin Yimminy 1,717
TWF: Israel can't last long in its current form. 11 min Ratloder 55
Are Jews of Arab origins ? 36 min Yumpin Yimminy 23
Liberals are tough on Israel and Christianity: ... 40 min Yumpin Yimminy 87
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 3 hr antizionist 45
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr L Morales 71,264
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,912
More from around the web