Solid support for Romney among US voters in Israel

Nov 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WRAL.com

American expatriates in Israel are lining up strongly behind Republican candidate Mitt Romney, in contrast to their fellow Jews back in the U.S., according to a survey.

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of379
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

ReReLator wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, this is the second time I've gotten negative response to that post.
The first time from a pro Israel supporter claiming I was a "Hamasa Rat"
Guess at least you skipped the name calling..
At the bottom of the thread you will see the word {factitious}.
It simply means to speak in jest about a serious subject.
My opinion on Israel is fairly simple,I consider them no different then any other nation in the world.
We do a lot of weapons trade w/ them and I'm sure we do this to have our own personal gateway into the middle east.
I don't think they need our permission to do anything,nor do I think they need us to fight their battles.
Do I care what they think about our political system?
Not in the slightest.
I've ever seen a Forum where Name calling is so endemic.

HOWEVER...My feet are but of clay.....and scar tissue.

THIS is what bothers me about War mongering & Parasitic ZIONISTS who currently run Israel ( not "the Jews")

“They used to enter houses and kill women and children indiscriminately”: Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948

http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2010... “they-used-to-enter-houses-and -kill-women-and-children-indis criminately”-lest-we-forget-de ir-yasin-massacre-09-04-1948/# _ftn3

"A chilling account of the massacre is given by a Red Cross doctor (Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, who arrived at the village on the second day and saw himself – the mopping up – as one of the terrorists put it to him.

He says that the “mopping up” had been done with machine guns, then grenades and finished off with knives.

Women’s bellies were cut open and babies were butchered in the hands of their helpless mothers.

Around 250 people were murdered in cold blood.

Of those 250 people, 25 pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive.

52 children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, and they were slain and their heads cut off.

Their mothers were in turn massacred and their bodies mutilated. About 60 other women and girls were also killed and their bodies mutilated.

British interrogating officer, Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, confirmed that:

“The recording of statements is hampered also by the hysterical state of the women who often break down many times whilst the statement is being recorded.

There is, however, no doubt that many sexual atrocities were committed by the attacking Jews.

Many young schoolgirls were raped and later slaughtered. Old women were also molested.

One story is current concerning a case in which a young girl was literally torn in two.

Many infants were also butchered and killed.

I also saw one old woman … who had been severely beaten about the head with rifle butts.

Women had bracelets torn from their arms and rings from their fingers and parts of some of the women’s ears were severed in order to remove earrings.”[1]

America Funds these Atrocities of the past

AND

Currently Happening!

That's why we have engendered such resentment and "Terrorist" Payback"

“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,

PLEASE hang on to that sense of humor!

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

The arab terrorists started it all long before Israel was reestablished.
From Wikipedia:
"The Hebron massacre refers to the killing of sixty-seven Jews on 24 August 1929 in Hebron, then part of Mandatory Palestine, by Arabs incited to violence by false rumors that Jews were massacring Arabs[1] in Jerusalem and seizing control of Muslim holy places. This massacre, together with that of Safed, sent shock waves through Jewish communities in Palestine and across the world."

"In 1929, when Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Mufti of Jerusalem, told his followers that Jews were preparing to take over the Al Aqsa Mosque, anti-Jewish riots erupted across Palestine that became known as the 1929 Palestine riots. The Safed pogrom was part of this wave of violence.[2]

Between eighteen and twenty Jews were killed in the pogrom and eighty wounded.[3] The main Jewish street was looted and burned.[4][5] The members of the Commission of Inquiry visited the town on 1 November 1929."

This is 1928 and 1929 long before the 1948 declaration. If this was an arab country with no Jews why were there Jews there.

For more information view this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacre...

and this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestin...

And Israel always gets blamed, when the arabs always start it.

And now we see 3 Israeli civilians murdered by arab terrorists, you better not whine and moan when the IDF kicks butt in Gaza in the coming weeks.

Here is some more for you to read

"After infiltrating the Jewish Kiryat Shmuel neighbourhood, Arab rioters killed 19 Jews in Tiberias, 11 of whom were children.[1] During the massacre, 70 armed Arabs set fire to Jewish homes and the local synagogue. In one house a mother and her five children were killed. The old beadle in the synagogue was stabbed to death, and another family of 4 was killed. At the time of the attack there were only 15 Jewish guards in the neighborhood of over 2,000 people. The coast of the Sea of Galilee remained unguarded, for it was the least expected direction for an attack. 2 Jewish guards were killed in the attack"

Perhaps your arab terrorists are not the good guys in this conflict nor any other.

THINK, GARY YOU MORON.

AND SOME MORE:

Arab leaders have repeatedly made clear their animosity toward Jews and Judaism. For example, on November 23, 1937, Saudi Arabia’s King Ibn Saud told British Colonel H.R.P. Dickson:“Our hatred for the Jews dates from God’s condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa (Jesus) and their subsequent rejection of His chosen Prophet.” He added “that for a Muslim to kill a Jew, or for him to be killed by a Jew ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven and into the august presence of God Almighty.”

When Hitler introduced the Nuremberg racial laws in 1935, he received telegrams of congratulation from all corners of the Arab world.5Later, during the war, one of his most ardent supporters was the Mufti of Jerusalem.

Jews were never permitted to live in Jordan. Civil Law No. 6, which governed the Jordanian-occupied West Bank, states explicitly:“Any man will be a Jordanian subject if he is not Jewish.”

After the Six-Day War in 1967, the Israelis found public school textbooks that had been used to educate Arab children in the West Bank. They were replete with racist and hateful portrayals of Jews7

The Muslim attitude toward Jews is reflected in various verses throughout the Koran, the holy book of the Islamic faith.“They [the Children of Israel] were consigned to humiliation and wretchedness. They brought the wrath of God upon themselves, and this because they used to deny God’s signs and kill His Prophets unjustly and because they disobeyed and were transgressors”(Sura 2:61). According to the Koran, the Jews try to introduce corruption (5:64), have always been disobedient (5:78), and are enemies of Allah, the Prophet and the angels (2:97-98).

All the above is 100% factual.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
"ELAN SHTURMAN FINALLY COMES THROUGH"
Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,
Quote:
“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

WELL, aren't YOU the Lucky Hasbarat!!!!!

To sum up your "giyus", "Muslim-Nazi" deception

The ENTIRE Arsenal of Evil Muslims communicating with "Evil Nazis".....The "Connections" between Nazis & Muslims are comprised of only WORDS.......And ONE worn out, deceptive Photo Op.

ZIONIST - NAZI COMPLICITY is composed of the DEEPEST ALLIANCE EVER between IDENTICAL minded Ideologies

“Jewish eugenics pre-dates Hitler's Master Race”
http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp...

EXCERPT “According to the Israeli daily newspaper quoted below, before the Nazi Third Reich in Germany plotted to create a Master Race from the European gene pool, Zionists had already established a racial purification program to create the perfect Jewish bloodline.”

“Castrating the mentally ill,...(etc) these proposals are not from some program of the Third Reich but rather were brought up by key figures in the Zionist establishment of the Land of Israel...”CONTINUED

AGAIN: Chatting with Muslims is one thing BUT Zionist Obsession with "Chosen/Master Race", Nazis with a cozy, Hand-in-Hand mutual admiration & cooperation

THE CLOSEST OR ALLIES:

“Nazi Support of Zionism”
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitis...

EXCERPT “Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.

Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.

During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.

As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".

The Transfer Agreement implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism.

Through this agreement, Hitler's Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930's to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals”CONTINUED.

ANOTHER example of an IDENTICAL Agenda...a shared "Lebensraum"/Greater Israel"obsession

“Nazi Israel … Indeed”
http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2008/12/23/n...
EXCERPT
“Comparing the present-day Israel with Nazi Germany one discovers that the majority of the Israeli policies are the exact copies of the Nazi policies." CONTINUED
---
As refreshingly detailed and "On-Point" as your familiar, "giyus" compilation is, it is far from factual!!

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, "CONTINUED

ZIONIST Run "Israel" has engendered justified Global resentment from its blatant, Genocidal orgies of "Provoke-then-Exterminate Exterminations.

This, in turn has motivated the release of repressed documents from Turkey (The Ankara Documents). Detailed Red Cross Inspections, Independent Census Reports, Patton's assassination reports held by KGB & = Org.s. He was going to debunk "EVIL-GERMAN" lies essential to $ Trillions in Holocaust & Allied propaganda & Extortion Ammo. etc

Re: Canaan vs "Hebrews"; No "Land of Israel" or "Hebrews"

“In Ancient Egypt, Canaan revisited without Israel”
http://ashraf62.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/in-a...

OTHER SOURCES AVAILABLE!

ENJOY
The Spot

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Go get them Israel, hit em hard, hit em often.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
The arab terrorists started it all long before Israel was reestablished.
All the above is 100% factual.
NONE OF the above is 100% factual.

BECAUSE:

“Defending the indefensible: Israel's Wikipedia war”
http://www.middleeastmonitor.org.uk/resources...

EXCERPT “ Despite the existence of an elaborate Israeli propaganda ("hasbara") machine and a long-term PR campaign to mask a grand strategy of settler-colonial expansionism, increasing access to the internet has meant that Zionist hegemony over the carefully edited narrative that dictates western perceptions of the Middle East conflict is being eroded.

"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED

YOU SAID:
"When Hitler introduced the Nuremberg racial laws in 1935, he received telegrams of congratulation from all corners of the Arab world.5Later, during the war, one of his most ardent supporters was the Mufti of Jerusalem."

HOWEVER:
(Joachim Prinz ‘Wir  Juden’   Berlin  1934)97 
"This early support (OF ZIONISTS) for what later became the Nuremburg  laws should  not  be   considered surprising since the Third Reich did not last a  thousand  years, 

Israel is today the only place in the world where Jews and non-Jews are prevented from marrying  legally."
-----

AND, YOUR MASTER/CHOSEN RACE THING IS MORE POPULAR IN YOUR NAZI COLONY, THAN EVER!

Survey: Most Israeli Jews would support apartheid regime in Israel”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/survey-m...

“Most of the Jewish public in Israel supports the establishment of an apartheid regime in Israel if it formally annexes the West Bank.

A majority also explicitly favors discrimination against the state's Arab citizens, a survey shows.

The survey, conducted by Dialog on the eve of Rosh Hashanah, exposes anti-Arab, ultra-nationalist views espoused by a majority of Israeli Jews.“ CONTINUED
-----

NOW, ABOUT HEBREW/ZIONIST CREATED MYTHOLOGY!

“What Right Do Zionist Jews Have To Palestine?”
http://www.serendipity.li/zionism/khazars.htm

EXCERPT “What title-deeds do the Jews of today actually have to the land of 'Israel'?

The idea that a people can possess some kind of ethnic ancestral right to a territory supposedly vacated by their forebears some millenia previously, implying a right in perpetuity, can have no legal basis.

“Survey: Most Israeli Jews would support apartheid regime in Israel”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/survey-m...
---

“What Right Do Zionist Jews Have To Palestine?”
http://www.serendipity.li/zionism/khazars.htm

“This website is based on a libertarian (in the sense of J.S.Mill) perspective and is opposed to Fascism, Zionism, Capitalism, the New World Order and all who secretly work to cause wars for their own advantage and profit.
&#65532;
“According to Dr Alfred Lilienthal in his book The Zionist Connection, "The Jewish population of Palestine [what is now Israel and the occupied territories, the West Bank and Gaza] at the time of the Balfour Declaration in 1917 was a mere 7 percent of the 700,000 inhabitants.

The rest were Muslim and Christian Arabs. At the time of the (US-dominated UN) partition vote in 1947 there were only 650,000 Jews in Palestine while there were 1.3 million indigenous Palestinian Arabs, either Christian or Muslim.

Under the partition plan, 56% of Palestine was given for a Zionist state to people who constituted 33% of the population and owned about 6% of the land. These UN figures have never been in dispute."
Henry

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Go IDF!
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

"One of the most horrible features of war is that all the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are NOT fighting."
George Orwell, 1938
The Spot wrote:
Go get them Israel, hit em hard, hit em often.
ONE thing is ?Certain....

....YOUR Cowardly and Traitorous Zionist Ass is not gonna "hit" anything or anybody......

I KNOW .......... you'd hate to "break a nail"

“They used to enter houses and kill women and children indiscriminately”: Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948

http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2010... “they-used-to-enter-houses-and -kill-women-and-children-indis criminately”-lest-we-forget-de ir-yasin-massacre-09-04-1948/# _ftn3

"A chilling account of the massacre is given by a Red Cross doctor (Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, who arrived at the village on the second day and saw himself – the mopping up – as one of the terrorists put it to him.

He says that the “mopping up” had been done with machine guns, then grenades and finished off with knives.

Women’s bellies were cut open and babies were butchered in the hands of their helpless mothers.

Around 250 people were murdered in cold blood.

Of those 250 people, 25 pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive.

52 children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, and they were slain and their heads cut off.

Their mothers were in turn massacred and their bodies mutilated. About 60 other women and girls were also killed and their bodies mutilated.

British interrogating officer, Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, confirmed that:

“The recording of statements is hampered also by the hysterical state of the women who often break down many times whilst the statement is being recorded.

There is, however, no doubt that many sexual atrocities were committed by the attacking Jews.

Many young schoolgirls were raped and later slaughtered. Old women were also molested.

One story is current concerning a case in which a young girl was literally torn in two.

Many infants were also butchered and killed.

I also saw one old woman … who had been severely beaten about the head with rifle butts.

Women had bracelets torn from their arms and rings from their fingers and parts of some of the women’s ears were severed in order to remove earrings.”[1]

Let's hope YOU learn about "hitting:
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Go Israel go! God will bless those who bless you!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

So True wrote:
Go Israel go! God will bless those who bless you!!
Well said very true
BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Well, since Iran has started a new front against Israel via proxy Hamas, Israel knows now it's time to overfly Gaza and cut the head off the snake. GO IDF!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
NONE OF the above is 100% factual.
BECAUSE..........
100% proof that you are 100% unable to recognise 100% fact. You continue to post you lies, propaganda and misinterpretation you continue to try to discredit Israel but it does not work, you "Gary" or is it "My truth is lies" or perhaps "Baby Boy Ezi the Lair", I can never tell which name you will be using next, only make yourself look stupid.

You asked for me to post mote fact I did, you ask me to prove you wrong I did. So now you will be forever known ad "Gary the Biggest loose".
Henry

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Gray, aka rainbow warrior is a crackhead. On welfare, blew months check. Scrambling for rock. Sad

“Don't be afraid of my Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

or your own

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

They have to clean up Gaza before they start the war with Iran.
I am working on my mid east peace plan, it involves nuclear weapons and lots of screaming.
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

The terrorists are at it again. Israel should relocate them to Egypt. Of course Egypt doesn't want them.
hi

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Go Blow Forever. Israel was a bad mistake for Obama and he made the mistake because he is STUPID.
Who wants a stupid president?
Romney by a landslide. Israel is our ally.
Hi
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

You know you've Flushed a Hasbarat when they Howl:

1. "LIES AND PROPAGANDA," "LIES AND PROPAGANDA," "LIES AND PROPAGANDA," "LIES AND PROPAGANDA,"

OR

2. "ANTI SEMITE", "ANTI SEMITE", "ANTI SEMITE", "ANTI SEMITE",......
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETED: HASBARAT LOOSER WHINES: "LIES & PROPAGANDA"... again!
S, this time, I just got the: " lies, propaganda" " White Flag"

Not ONCE has any of these Paid, Full Time and Scripted Hasbarats been able to, HONESTLY & FACTUALLY defend a Script sent to them to regurgitate from Israel's Foreign Ministry!

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

"Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
----

We ALL know that "Colon the POLYP" didn't and couldn't actually RESEARCH & WRITE anything other than simple minded insults and puerile, "One Liners"

SO, Mr Shturman's generous Script for THIS Paid, Full Time Hasbarat was dredged from

Zionist infested Wiki:

"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED

AND since "Colon the polyp" didn't get a Script TODAY, its back to the Simple Minded Insults & the
endemic, Hasbarat Tantrum: "I WON!!!", "I WON!!!"

Hey....."Polyp"....W here's the infamously profound, Hasbarat rebuttal: "NAH, NAH, NEEH, NAH, NAH !!!!"

Hurry up, Hasbarat.....your Megaphone is ringing:

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

“The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict”
“Published by Jews for Justice in the Middle East&#8232;Jews for Justice has made this excellent resource available to people around the world. We have converted their booklet to a more easily copied format.”
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/origin...

EXCERPT “Despite the steady arrival in Palestine of Jewish colonists after 1882, it is important to realize that not until the few weeks immediately preceding the establishment of Israel in the spring of 1948 was there ever anything other than a huge Arab majority. For example, the Jewish population in 1931 was 174,606 against a total of 1,033,314.” Edward Said,“The Question of Palestine.”

“.Not only was the land being purchased; its Arab cultivators were being dispossessed and replaced by foreigners who had overt political objectives in Palestine.” Rashid Khalidi,“Blaming The Victims,” ed. Said and Hitchens”

Was Arab opposition to the arrival of Zionists based on inherent anti-Semitism or a real sense of danger to their community?

“The aim of the [Jewish National] Fund was ‘to redeem the land of Palestine as the inalienable possession of the Jewish people.’...As early as 1891, Zionist leader Ahad Ha’am wrote that the Arabs “understood very well what we were doing and what we were aiming at’...[Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism, stated]

‘We shall try to spirit the penniless [Arab] population across the border by procuring employment for it in transit countries, while denying it employment in our own country...

Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly’...At various locations in northern Palestine Arab farmers refused to move...CONTINUED
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Henry wrote:
Go IDF!
IDF REALLY stands for "I D.on't F.ight"

Their current so called "War" in Gazaschwitz", now is simply a pack of Pudgy, Concentration Camp Guards on ANOTHER, comfortable. long distance, orgy of Kid & Granny Killing step toward the COMPLETE Extermination or the NATIVE Regional Population.

I'm sure YOU'D love paying the safe and comfortable, "IDF" Game where's there's just as much chance of getting hurt as playing a Video Game.

You infestation of Parasitic, Zionist Traitors would NEVER Join a REAL Military where you might fight in a REAL War!

There's a damn good reason your Cowardly IDFers are TERRIFIED to go back into Lebanon where the odds were 100 Izzies per 1 REAL RESISTANCE FIGHTERS.

Go ahead and GO HOME to your Nasty little "Worse-than-Nazi Colony"

LOYAL AMERICANS Are fed up with you parasitic Blood & Money Suckers

“U.S. intelligence community draft report says Dump Israel!”
http://mycatbirdseat.com/2012/08/u-s-intellig...
“The main points made in the intelligence community’s report are contained in the Foreign Policy Journal’s article:”
US Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East?.
EXCERPT “Israel, given its current brutal occupation and belligerence cannot  be salvaged any more than apartheid south Africa could be…

as American power and influence recedes, the US commitment to belligerent oppressive Israel is becoming impossible to defend or execute consistent (sic)  given paramount US national interests which include normalizing relations with the 57 Islamic countries…

“ U.S. public opinion no longer supports funding and executing widely perceived illegal US wars on Israel’s behalf…”

“The draft ends by referring to “the need to avoid entangling alliances that alienate much of the world and condemn American citizens to endure the consequences”:

“…Gross Israeli interference in the internal affairs of the United States through spying and illegal US arms transfers.

This includes supporting more than 60 ‘front organizations’ and  approximately 7,500 US officials who do Israel’s bidding and seek to dominate and intimidate the media and agencies of  the US government…”CONTINUED

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
IDF REALLY stands for "I D.on't F.ight".........…CONTINUE D
VERBAL DIARRHEA more of your utter rubbish.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Freedom Lover of IL wrote:
They have to clean up Gaza before they start the war with Iran.
I am working on my mid east peace plan, it involves nuclear weapons and lots of screaming.
Yea....YOU'LL be screaming after the LOYAL AMERICANS whose sons & daughters are in the Region read this & hang you up with a "Power Line Wedgie"

O- Boy........4,000Volts

....that'll take a REAL "Plan" to clean up all the smoldering "Peaces"

At least we'll be rid of another Cowardly & Traitorous loud mouth!!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Gray wrote:
You know you've Flushed a Hasbarat when they Howl:
1. "LIES AND PROPAGANDA," "LIES AND PROPAGANDA," "LIES AND PROPAGANDA," "LIES AND PROPAGANDA,"
OR
2. the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly’...At various locations in northern Palestine Arab farmers refused to move...CONTINUED
THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation is at it again! LOL! You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your filthy rear end!! The poor stupid Hamasarat called Gray-arse-fir-hire alias LIES BEATS HIMSELF Silly Silly! The imbecile stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. The thing behind the name Liar beats himself silly is what is called a HamasaRAT (google it) basically it is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE Anti-American government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-American government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names the scumbag used as one of his filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! It will fail at its task!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of379
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Israel Forum right now

Search the Israel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Norway is friendlier than Israelis think' 19 min Saracen 34
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min waleed sadat 114,553
U.S. condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 36 min bujubujumgabe 33
Iran connection: Why are Gaza rockets reaching ... 39 min Kar 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min headlinesYTube 68,122
Rockets hit Israeli heartland as offensive begins 44 min pointy 5
South Africa's ruling party compares Gaza op to... 48 min Len Freeman 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••