Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,028
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74381 Jun 13, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>OK, I agree with Joel. You are a monkey.
I find you to be a very handsome creature. Take a look.

https://www.google.com.jm/search...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74382 Jun 13, 2014
Oh Eric, get some dentures.

Much love, mon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74383 Jun 13, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What do any of those questions have to do the question of whether your behavior philosophy is hypocritical?
Son, I am not your masters and so I'm NOT an hypocrite. I am your god. My questions have nothing to do with your hypocritical ejaculation but they have everything to do with the discussion which I STARTED. Now answer my questions.

Your community's celebration by means of a GAY parade whereby they celebrated gay PRIDE is perfectly acceptable to you even though it is ILLEGAL, based on what the reporter said.

Can you imagine 24 years of PROMOTING an ILLEGAL activity with no legal consequences. How comes? Explain their immunity from legal penalties.

Do you believe that the paedophiles should celebrate being paedophiles?

Do you believe that they should demonstrate their practice publicly as the gays did via a public union?

What should happen to the paedophiles because of their ILLEGAL activities? What should happen to gays because of their ILLEGAL activities?

Would paedophiles be allowed to promote paedophila for even ONE YEAR much more 24 YEARS as did the GAYS?

Can they help themselves in terms of their attraction to minors? If yes, explain the science behind your answer.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74384 Jun 13, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The word hypocritical is spelled the same way across both English dialects, and its meaning is the same.
So is the word moron.
The fact is, American English is NOT the same as British English so cut the BS and LEARN.

In addition, I have learnt that BIG words like OF, THAT and SAME are above the understanding of you Americans.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74385 Jun 13, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Frijoles----Just because there is a LARGE population in the country that thwarts the law should NOT cause the country to give in and change the law
HughBe--- Please give the SIZE of the population and give the link to your source.
Now, I accept that "Just because there is a LARGE population in the country that thwarts the law should NOT cause the country(America) to give in and change the law" on HOMOSEXUALITY.
Here me well American. It took people with no brains to criminalize the possession of ANY plant that God Almighty has made. I certainly agree that men can criminalize plants that are man-made but they are CRASS to do that with what their Creator has made. THINK for a change and search for the benefits of the plants that God has made.
Tell me, are there any state where ganja is legal?
Ganja is an ILLEGAL plant in the US, what is its estimated production value meaning what is the cash value of ganja grown over there?
Who are involved in the growing of ganja in the US?
Does the US government know the growers of ganja? If not is it because they lack the intelligence to know?
Answer ALL questions.
Few more minutes and I am gone.
Doofus - that came from Eric

Location hidden

#74386 Jun 13, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
To you, the odour of a monkey is repulsive. On the other hand the odour of the rear is divine.
thats odor not odour
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74387 Jun 13, 2014
Eric, did you submit the photo of yourself in my post above?

Later fellows.

Location hidden

#74388 Jun 13, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, I am not your masters and so I'm NOT an hypocrite. I am your god. My questions have nothing to do with your hypocritical ejaculation but they have everything to do with the discussion which I STARTED. Now answer my questions.
Your community's celebration by means of a GAY parade whereby they celebrated gay PRIDE is perfectly acceptable to you even though it is ILLEGAL, based on what the reporter said.
Can you imagine 24 years of PROMOTING an ILLEGAL activity with no legal consequences. How comes? Explain their immunity from legal penalties.
Do you believe that the paedophiles should celebrate being paedophiles?
Do you believe that they should demonstrate their practice publicly as the gays did via a public union?
What should happen to the paedophiles because of their ILLEGAL activities? What should happen to gays because of their ILLEGAL activities?
Would paedophiles be allowed to promote paedophila for even ONE YEAR much more 24 YEARS as did the GAYS?
Can they help themselves in terms of their attraction to minors? If yes, explain the science behind your answer.
Bunch of tangents, and as such they will be ignored

However, if you would like to explain to me why you are not a hypocrite I am all ears. How do you choose what commandments to IGNORE and what to follow?
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74389 Jun 13, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because there is a large population in the country that thwarts the law should NOT cause the country to give in and change the law
Right. Sometimes the fingers are too fast.

Location hidden

#74391 Jun 13, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Sometimes the fingers are too fast.
of course it all went over his toes anyhow
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74392 Jun 13, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
of course it all went over his toes anyhow
The whole article went over his toes.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74394 Jun 14, 2014

Herbert Pagani was a Libyan born Jew, artist and musician. He died of leukemia in 1988 in California at the age of 44.

A speech which is, sadly, as relevant today as it was when it was first taped almost 40 years ago.

http://youtu.be/JQoO2ATpoQo

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#74395 Jun 14, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
thats odor not odour
Brit and american English.

“Trick or Treat”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74396 Jun 14, 2014
whats the good word

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#74397 Jun 14, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because there is a large population in the country that thwarts the law should NOT cause the country to give in and change the law
rabbee: "Nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this county is closely related with this." Albert Einstein

and it is even more dangerous to not enforce a law, that has been proven to work for generations. laws are not meant to keep the criminals honest, they are meant to remind the honest citizen to adhere to them. for if you do not have the true support of the citizens, then the law is just a faux in sheep's clothing.

and forcing any law one the majority, will only result in disgruntled false citizens.

Denver, CO

#74398 Jun 14, 2014
most laws today are as stupid, as passing a law against getting cancer. for you cannot cure pestilence, plague, and famine, with laws against The G-D WHO sent them to THEIR enemies.

Location hidden

#74399 Jun 14, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Brit and american English.
Hughbe appears to speak neither

Since: May 14

New Hyde Park, NY

#74400 Jun 15, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: "Nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this county is closely related with this." Albert Einstein
and it is even more dangerous to not enforce a law, that has been proven to work for generations. laws are not meant to keep the criminals honest, they are meant to remind the honest citizen to adhere to them. for if you do not have the true support of the citizens, then the law is just a faux in sheep's clothing.
and forcing any law one the majority, will only result in disgruntled false citizens.
That is a false Einstein quote. Shame on you.

“Trick or Treat”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74401 Jun 15, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
lyind on einsteen, lol. it really is the small things that are overlooked

Denver, CO

#74402 Jun 15, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: is not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bedouin Israeli doctor mysteriously turns jihadi 17 min Jeff Brightone 1
Jerusalem stone may answer Jewish revolt questions 27 min Jeff Brightone 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr Grau 37,261
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,644
Israel's Fight to Save Civilization 4 hr Are2DTwo 10
un chief welcomes turkey's initiative to provid... 7 hr Rick Moss 2
idf detain a mentally disabled 11 year-old pale... 7 hr Rick Moss 3

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE