Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,024
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74339 Jun 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh usually replies to your assertions on gay sex.
Its more than a"reply" as you have observed and noted

Like feeding chum to a sea fish. The fish goes for the chum with the expectation of a lot more than that.

Location hidden

#74340 Jun 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Today is my birthday. Good morning.
Happy Birthday

In your honor (enjoy!)

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74341 Jun 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Happy Birthday

In your honor (enjoy!)
Thank you, Papa.

It's now 12:28 am.

My party begins by 4 pm today at the poolside before it shifts to the lush lawn by late evening.

Location hidden

#74342 Jun 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

All I have been asking him is for the basis of judgement regarding homosexuality.

I have nothing to say against homosexuals but homosexuality is not normal.

I don't want a debate on this subject.

Thanks.

Location hidden

#74343 Jun 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Like feeding chum to a sea fish.
I thought CHUM referred to a woman's menstrual cycle.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#74344 Jun 11, 2014
HUGH,

At what age did you first get your CHUM?

(winks)

Location hidden

#74345 Jun 11, 2014
I'll be mailing Hugh a box of sanitary napkins. LOL.

Location hidden

#74346 Jun 11, 2014
Has Hugh got his umm CHUM oh mum bum yum? LOL.

Location hidden

#74347 Jun 12, 2014
I am leaving for the party venue. Bye.

Location hidden

#74348 Jun 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing to say against homosexuals but homosexuality is not normal.
I don't want a debate on this subject.
Thanks.
I dont believe anyone is debating you on this issue at the moment

as for the confused Jamaican, I am not debating him, I am merely asking him to reconcile his contradictory applications of his scripture that he appears to be basing his opinions on.
Foxy

Somerset, KY

#74349 Jun 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont believe anyone is debating you on this issue at the moment
as for the confused Jamaican, I am not debating him, I am merely asking him to reconcile his contradictory applications of his scripture that he appears to be basing his opinions on.
yep!!!
Foxy

Somerset, KY

#74350 Jun 12, 2014
In September of 2007, I was at Walmart using the pay phone, I then noticed this little piece of paper folded up, I got it, unfolded it, guess what it said, "D**n the Holy Spirit God!!!". You fill in the ** with am!. That's bad ain't it?.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74352 Jun 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the meaning change with a slight difference in spelling? No. That's what matters.
HughBe to Frijoles----Spell honor in British English and then tell me that they are the SAME.
Joel----Does the meaning change with a slight difference in spelling? No. That's what matters.

HughBe---- BS. There are not only SPELLING differences between real English and American English -- these differences affect UNDERSTANDING and communication.

So for example an English person who does not know the American English for schedule would wonder what the floc the idiot/Frijoles is saying. Get it?

Some people spell their name as Smith while others spell theirs Smyth. Do you think it makes any difference in this world?

Finally, even a "SLIGHT DIFFERENCE in spelling" should tell that idiot that the two are NOT the SAME.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74353 Jun 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Would religious extremists be permitted to practice stoning disobedient sons to death in a civilized society in contemporary times?
Please link my words which come next to your irrelevant question and then ANSWER my question.
Would paedophiles be allowed to promote paedophila for even ONE YEAR much more 24 YEARS as did the GAYS?

To answer your irrelevant question, some would say yes and here I am thinking of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and your neighbouring country/Pakistan with nuclear weapon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74354 Jun 12, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Both the Brits and the Americans share the same definition of hypocrite
The rest of your babble is babble. Not worthy of reading
Your community's celebration by means of a GAY parade whereby they celebrated gay PRIDE is perfectly acceptable to you even though it is ILLEGAL, based on what the reporter said. Can you imagine 24 years of PROMOTING an ILLEGAL activity with no legal consequences. How comes? Explain their immunity from legal penalties.

Do you believe that the paedophiles should celebrate being paedophiles? Do you believe that they should demonstrate their practice publicly as the gays did via a public union?

What should happen to the paedophiles because of their ILLEGAL activities? What should happen to gays because of their ILLEGAL activities?

Would paedophiles be allowed to promote paedophila for even ONE YEAR much more 24 YEARS as did the GAYS?

Can they help themselves in terms of their attraction to minors? If yes, explain the science behind your answer.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74355 Jun 12, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Would paedophiles be allowed to promote paedophila for even ONE YEAR much more 24 YEARS as did the GAYS?.
It never ceases to amaze me when the fanatics traipse out pedophilia whenever gay rights are mentioned. The epitome of apples and oranges. Do you understand the difference between harming a child and two consenting adults where no one is harmed? Your example causes anything else you might say to become highly suspect--if not laughable.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74356 Jun 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought CHUM referred to a woman's menstrual cycle.
(smiles)
1) 7
2) Were YOU educated in the US?
3) At what age did you have your first "chum"? Was the experience with the "chum" painful? I believe so and I also believe that you were frightened by what you saw but clearly being afraid did not stop anything.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74357 Jun 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Today is my birthday. Good morning.
Happy belated birthday. It is my hope that a woman made you into a man.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74358 Jun 12, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your community's celebration by means of a GAY parade whereby they celebrated gay PRIDE is perfectly acceptable to you even though it is ILLEGAL, based on what the reporter said..
I missed that. What reporter said that exercise of the right of free speech was illegal?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74359 Jun 12, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE---I am leaving for the party venue.(Bi)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Grau 68,643
Nazi criminals & SS guards collected millions ... 4 hr Tim 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 hr An NFL Fan 118,654
Firestorm over Met opera hits fever pitch 8 hr muslim 1
un chief welcomes turkey's initiative to provid... 8 hr Tim 1
idf detain a mentally disabled 11 year-old pale... 10 hr Tim 2
Sarkozy overheard telling Obama Netanyahu's a liar (Nov '11) 14 hr sam 176

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE