Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,188
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71681 Apr 15, 2014
good night

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71683 Apr 16, 2014
Eric / Former - there's a reason (actually several) why Huggy was put in time out. Trolls will be trolls
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71684 Apr 16, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
Eric / Former - there's a reason (actually several) why Huggy was put in time out. Trolls will be trolls
I think if I could get him high, that might help.

:))

Absolutely.

Don't think I don't feel him attempting to suck my life force down toward his island nation.

The whole "babies are perpetual virgins" thing is a classic energy-suck. Passive aggressive (if not active).

Any special plans for Easter Sunday?

;)

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71686 Apr 16, 2014
HELLO UNCLE FORMER,

I am back after a short visit to a village 4 hours from Mumbai.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Your vibes are better, today.

So, when is the first earth worm gonna be created from scratch in the lab using electrochemical or any other physical means?

(((:::
Eliab ben Benjamin

New Zealand

#71687 Apr 16, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

;)
:) already observing Passover, Sunday offers me no special day, so perhaps
i will put my feet up. imbibe a little of the aforementioned herb, and eat chocolate ..

Giggle

Location hidden

#71688 Apr 16, 2014
HUGH,

I know that you're an abnormal sex pervert who enjoys getting poked in the rear by guys.

I just wanna know why you're against self-imposed virginity in my case knowing fully well that my body, has, under the yogic force, turned into an extra-good conductor of electrical vibes and bioenergy waves due to which I can't stand the vibes entering into me from most objects/people ?

Yes, my body has become that super-sensitive.

It's scary at times and gives me bad experiences since most of the time I'm simply trying to ward off unbalanced vibes or if not this then I'm busy trying to get rid of the those unbalanced vibes that enter my body.

I suffer al lot due to this hypersensitivity of body.

Location hidden

#71689 Apr 16, 2014
NEWS

In the reputed journal, Frontiers in Psychology, a maverick article - ELECTROCORTICAL ACTIVITY ASSOCIATED WITH SUBJECTIVE COMMUNICATION WITH THE DECEASED - has reportedly drawn 6,200 or more views till date which is among the highest number of views for any article published in the journal.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71690 Apr 16, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
HELLO UNCLE FORMER,
I am back after a short visit to a village 4 hours from Mumbai.
I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Your vibes are better, today.....
I am most gratified for your approval.

Does this mean we'll be taking long hot showers together?

ps...Seriously, have you ever held a job of any sort? Ever gainfully employer for actual compensation/remuneration?

pps...how was your trip? did you stay overnight?

saw a travel/food show about India. They ate something interesting in Punjab?

It was a meatball made of mutton then surrounded by bread and flattened by hand and cooked against the side of a large oven. it looked very good and tasty.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71691 Apr 16, 2014
Eliab ben Benjamin wrote:
<quoted text>
:) already observing Passover, Sunday offers me no special day, so perhaps
i will put my feet up. imbibe a little of the aforementioned herb, and eat chocolate ..
Giggle
We (recovering) Christians also consume chocolate on Easter.

Enjoy!

Location hidden

#71692 Apr 16, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if I could get him high, that might help.
:))
Absolutely.
Don't think I don't feel him attempting to suck my life force down toward his island nation.
The whole "babies are perpetual virgins" thing is a classic energy-suck. Passive aggressive (if not active).
;)
Classic troll looking for attention and unable (or unwilling) to admit when he's wrong.

Neighborhood egg hunt on Saturday. Shuffling between my family and mother-in-law's on Sunday, so two dinners (and two sets of dessert):-)

What's your plans?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71693 Apr 16, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic troll looking for attention and unable (or unwilling) to admit when he's wrong.
Neighborhood egg hunt on Saturday. Shuffling between my family and mother-in-law's on Sunday, so two dinners (and two sets of dessert):-)
What's your plans?
Sounds good. Frijoles says they color eggs too.

Friday heading to upstate NY, the in-law's. Both 85 now.

Already made up an Easter basket. Nothing religious (of course), just enjoy some good chocolate!

(Took a little guff from my family for skipping my sister's Easter dinner in Stamford. But can't be everywhere at once like you can, due to closer geography I assume.)
Eric

Medinah, IL

#71694 Apr 16, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---You CANNOT focus on ONE part of my sentence especially when a BIG word like OR was used in it.
Tell me the meaning of OR in my sentence.
Eric--One cannot focus on one part of your sentence because you have joined the two thoughts with the word "or". "Or" in your sentence means the SAME thing that "or" means in any sentence. Either one thought, the other thought or both thoughts are true.[9th grade logic.]
HughBe--- Eric dear you have said that OR means "Either one thought, the other thought or both thoughts are true" but understand those 3 things are not the same. Note, you have failed to explain or give the meaning of my OR and so nothing has changed with you.
Having said that the OR in my sentence gives a CHOICE it is not your BS about "both thoughts are true" . See below for my challenging words.
Are you the Eric that I once had a pleasurable relationship with for a number of years OR (speaks to choice)are you still the more recent(ly) possessed Eric?
I welcome back the Eric of old.
Take a class on logic. Study "or" statements. And we'll talk. All I know is that you called me possessed, and I hadn't communicated with you for 4 months. I was just wishing someone else holiday greetings. You didn't even give me a chance to speak with you before the insult. I am right, "Nothing has changed."

Location hidden

#71695 Apr 16, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

I am most gratified for your approval.
You're welcome.

Location hidden

#71696 Apr 16, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Does this mean we'll be taking long hot showers together?
With our boxers on and with you using a loofah to scrub my pink-skinned back :)

Location hidden

#71697 Apr 16, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Seriously, have you ever held a job of any sort? Ever gainfully employer for actual compensation/remuneration?
I don't need to work for a living.

Location hidden

#71698 Apr 16, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

How was your trip? did you stay overnight?
Yes, the trip began with 5 of us (3 guys and 2 gals) piling into a Mercedes Benz SUV and heading out of Mumbai to the verdant Sula Vineyards to see the process and to bask in the fresh air.

At the beautiful vineyard, we were told that a village in the neighborhood had villagers offering to keep tourists for a small payment with food and lodging provided.

We decided to go there and fell in love with the village nestled among thickets of trees with a fast moving blue stream bordering it and with tall mountains in the background.

The farmstead was a charming mud/cement walled white-washed, tiled roof, rambling 5 bedroom house with modest amenities.

It was marvelous living in the lap of mother nature and eating coarse but fresh, tasty and highly nutritious homemade food.

At night, the air flowing in through the windows was cool and refreshing.

I really enjoyed my stay with the simple village family though I found it quite hard communicating with them since my Hindi is quite poor. All my friends speak Indian languages quite badly.

Well, I am back with baskets of fresh fruits.

Location hidden

#71699 Apr 16, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

saw a travel/food show about India. They ate something interesting in Punjab?

It was a meatball made of mutton then surrounded by bread and flattened by hand and cooked against the side of a large oven. it looked very good and tasty.
Rustic food in India, and elsewhere, is always tasty and made from the freshest ingredients.

Punjab has great tandoor (clay oven) food (mainly non-vegetarian) on offer but certain vegetarian dishes from Punjab like dal makhani (lentils cooked with mild spices and topped with clarified butter), lasooni paneer (lightly fried garlic coated cottage cheese), etc, are great.

India has a wonderful variety of food.

I think you'll enjoy the food from the Malvan province in SW India that is really delicious and coconut based. Their seafood eaten with hot rice flat breads fermented with toddy is something to die for say my friends.

If we ever meet in Mumbai, I'll take you to eat the finest Indian food at the famed Konkan Cafe in the Taj Vivanta and at the Masala Kraft in the Taj Mahal Tower and Palace. They serve superlative Indian food.

Location hidden

#71700 Apr 16, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good. Frijoles says they color eggs too.
Friday heading to upstate NY, the in-law's. Both 85 now.
Already made up an Easter basket. Nothing religious (of course), just enjoy some good chocolate!
(Took a little guff from my family for skipping my sister's Easter dinner in Stamford. But can't be everywhere at once like you can, due to closer geography I assume.)
I forgot to mention, heading into the City on Friday for the International Car Show at the Javits Center. Should be a fun day. Hope to get up close to the Tesla.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71701 Apr 16, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to work for a living.
Yes, I know.

But I'm sure you know there's long history and a long
list of very wealthy people who still work for whatever reason.

Legacy, sense of achievement, the challenge, to give back
to humanity/society, sense of purpose, perhaps a reason to live.

Are you familiar with former NYC Mayor Bloomberg?
How about President John F Kennedy? and so on.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71702 Apr 16, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the trip began with 5 of us (3 guys and 2 gals) piling into a Mercedes Benz SUV and heading out of Mumbai to the verdant Sula Vineyards to see the process and to bask in the fresh air.
At the beautiful vineyard, we were told that a village in the neighborhood had villagers offering to keep tourists for a small payment with food and lodging provided.
We decided to go there and fell in love with the village nestled among thickets of trees with a fast moving blue stream bordering it and with tall mountains in the background.
The farmstead was a charming mud/cement walled white-washed, tiled roof, rambling 5 bedroom house with modest amenities.
It was marvelous living in the lap of mother nature and eating coarse but fresh, tasty and highly nutritious homemade food.
At night, the air flowing in through the windows was cool and refreshing.
I really enjoyed my stay with the simple village family though I found it quite hard communicating with them since my Hindi is quite poor. All my friends speak Indian languages quite badly.
Well, I am back with baskets of fresh fruits.
It sounds like an idyllic and lovely respite.

What is "coarse" food?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Jews of Arab origins ? 30 min Yumpin Yimminy 5
Fierce Critic of Islam Honored at Israel's Open... 1 hr Yupp111 7
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 7 hr MUQ2 37,841
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) 7 hr WelbyMD 141
Palestinians to cut ties with Israel if UN gamb... 10 hr Yumpin Yimminy 4
Liberals are tough on Israel and Christianity: ... 11 hr abc 73
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr festivus infidel 68,906
More from around the web