Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
55,881 - 55,900 of 68,955 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62041 Nov 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
My post above is not saying that all Jamaicans are of the same ethnic or RACIAL group. However, they do share the same culture. This is not to say that there is no such thing as a sub-culture but I am TELLING you that Jamaicans share a common culture.
Jews worldwide do NOT have the SAME culture be it language etc.
YOU do not have the same culture as a Jamaican Jew?
Do you eat ackee and salt fish? NO. There are many other things that Jamaican Jews do that you don't do.
I do not eat pork and lobster etc. meaning unclean meats but YOU do. Your rabbis even have KOSHER pork. Sick.
So, now you are an expert on Jamaican Jews. Great. I can live with that, and will not doubt your credibility on matters pertaining to this tiny isolated nonorthodox community.

However, you are still full of sht whenever you opine on Jews outside of Jamaica. Your whole jihad against the Rabbis thingie. You have never even met one of these "Rabbis". Shmuck.

Location hidden

#62042 Nov 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---WE were talking about ethno-religious and so if the Jews are more SECULAR than other races then they are the LAST people who should be called ethno-religious.
Frijoles---What part of the "ethno" of the ethno-religious dont you understand then?
HughBe--- Based on your question about ETHNO I understand you to be saying that there are people who don't belong to a RACE. I am here to tell you that ALL Jews belong to the Jewish RACE and every human is a member of a RACIAL or ethnic group.
So, the word ETHNIC can NEVER be disputed by me and the rest of humanity. Certainly is is disputed by your rabbis and the dispute includes the stripping of the RACIAL IDENTITY of Jews who DARE to be Christians. What an INHUMANE thing to do?
What a crime against humanity?
Note, I have been trying to instruct you in the path of wisdom. Secular means NOT religious. So ONLY a LIAR and or a CRIMINALLY minded person would insist on attaching the word RELIGIOUS to anyone who rejects RELIGION as do secular Jews.
Frijoles---what is the basis for their self-identification, if not ethnicity?
HughBe--- Do you identify yourself as an American?
I identify myself as a Jamaican and so do ALL Jamaicans be they Jews or Indians. Take this as being written in STONE.
Do you share the same culture as a typical American?
Do you have the same language as a typical American?
Do you speak the same language as a Jew in Germany?
Do you have in common the same culture as a Jamaican Jew?
Don't tell me HOG shiT that Jamaican Jews don't identify themselves as Jamaican and speak and eat as a Jamaican and love the Jamaican culture including music. These are elements of ethnicity including RACE.
Just because someone is Jamaican doesnt preclude them as identfying with the Jewish people, doofus.

I am American and Jewish. No contradiction there.

Location hidden

#62043 Nov 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, give me ONE example of rantings against "ORTHODOX Jews" or more correctly stated ORTHODOX Judahites.
You cant be serious with that request.

Every other day you rant against the "rabbis".

Location hidden

#62044 Nov 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychotherapy and depending on the severity of the disorder it is coupled with medication.
My guess is that your treatment involves hugging, kissing, fondling and sexing them.
I didnt ask what MY treatment was. I never labeled it a sickness

You labeled Homosexuality as a sickness. I asked you what the treatment was. You didnt answer the question because you CANT answer the question.

Stop being homophobic and please join the modern world.

Location hidden

#62045 Nov 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is accepted as a rare statement of FACT that you did not call the God of Abraham PISS.
Yes it is a RARE STATEMENT when you admit you were wrong.

Honestly, I do not recollect you ever admitting you were wrong before. One new gold star for character development.

Is this the beginning of a new Hughbe?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62046 Nov 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Be specific.
JOEL - How do you reconcile these three - the teachings of the Tanach, the teachings of the NT and the discoveries of science?

HUGH - Be specific

JOEL - For instance -

1) How do you reconcile the monolatry and the dualism of the Tanach with the mangod worship and the nondualism of the NT?

2) How do you reconcile the fanaticism and mass murdering ways of say Moshe with Jesus' teachings of sectarian peace laced with threats, curses and abuses?

3) How do you reconcile the creationism of the Tanach with the modern scientific theory of the Big Bang from a state of singularity?

4) Why do you abstain from eating pork when there're no dietary restrictions in Christianity and from a scientific perspective pork or any other form of meat is simply an admixture of various nutrients, proteins, carbs, fats, minerals, etc and so the question of permissible/non-permissible foods does not arise?

5) Where your incessant tirades against the Rabbis are concerned, why don't you understand that in every religion priestcraft and tyranny go hand in hand. The very fact that most Jews are atheist, secular, humanist or followers of Vedanta/Buddhism proves the point that the majority of Jews have outright rejected the fanatical, tribal and murderous teachings of the Tanach in favor of rationalism, universalism or enlightened compassion as the case may be. So, why don't you just ignore the irrationality, aggression and bigotry of some Rabbis who in many ways are simply emulating the example set by Abraham, Moses, Elijah and David whose teachings and deeds reflect bigotry, ignorance and violence?

Location hidden

#62047 Nov 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me, did God give the Jews free will?
What do you mean by "free will? Does such a thing exist?

Location hidden

#62049 Nov 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>

5) Where your incessant tirades against the Rabbis are concerned, why don't you understand that in every religion priestcraft and tyranny go hand in hand. The very fact that most Jews are atheist, secular, humanist or followers of Vedanta/Buddhism proves the point that the majority of Jews have outright rejected the fanatical, tribal and murderous teachings of the Tanach in favor of rationalism, universalism or enlightened compassion as the case may be. So, why don't you just ignore the irrationality, aggression and bigotry of some Rabbis who in many ways are simply emulating the example set by Abraham, Moses, Elijah and David whose teachings and deeds reflect bigotry, ignorance and violence?
Has it ever occurred that "Rabbis" are human beings, and like most human beings, they represent the spectrum from good to bad? Just because you are considered a sage or an authority does not make one inherently bad.

The "Rabbis" that Hugh refers to tend to be legal scholars, not mystics. Probably the greatest criticism I suppose that one could level at them are that SOME of them may be technocratic-ally legalistic. That doesnt sound like the mark of the beast to me.

Hughbe is pushing a view because the ultimate conclusion is that Jews are wrong and he is the rightful inheritance of the spiritual heritage. Everything he says should be understood in that light. Its called "replacement theology".

I am not sure what agenda you are pushing, but I find it mean spirited. You know better. I saw a glimpse of that "better" a few days ago. I know that you understand more nuance than what you preach here.

Location hidden

#62050 Nov 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Has it ever occurred that "Rabbis" are human beings, and like most human beings, they represent the spectrum from good to bad?

Just because you are considered a sage or an authority does not make one inherently bad.
Bad differs from good just as darkness is distinguishable from light.

As I said, priestcraft and tyranny are synonymous.

Location hidden

#62051 Nov 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

The "Rabbis" that Hugh refers to tend to be legal scholars, not mystics. Probably the greatest criticism I suppose that one could level at them are that SOME of them may be technocratic-ally legalistic. That doesnt sound like the mark of the beast to me.
Rabbis may be legal experts in a narrow range of barbarous, bigoted and illogical laws derived from religion.

Rabbis cannot be taken seriously and most 0f them are the laughing stock in cultured and intellectual circles.

Had sorcerers and criminals like Moses or Jesus been around today they'd have been laughed at, proven wrong and jailed or hospitalized in a lunatic asylum and had they indulged in their trademark crimes against humanity like preaching hatred, murdering their opponents, calling for the death of those opposed to their teachings, offering human sacrifices and the like then surely Moses and Jesus would have been executed by mob justice or sent to the gallows by the government.

I mean no one in their right senses ever consider scriptural riff raff like Moses or Jesus as good role models.

Location hidden

#62052 Nov 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

The "Rabbis" that Hugh refers to tend to be legal scholars, not mystics.
Moses and Jesus were sorcerer-mystics who, on account of perverse genes and morbid environmental influences, turned to sorcery and consequently they opened up in consciousness to the adverse ranges of consciousness of the lowly vital plane of cosmic consciousness and as a result their teachings, aims and actions reflect a high degree of barbarism and ignorance.

These two so-called prophets cannot be taken seriously by civilized, intelligent and spiritual people.

Location hidden

#62053 Nov 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Hughbe is pushing a view because the ultimate conclusion is that Jews are wrong and he is the rightful inheritance of the spiritual heritage.
Hugh is only following in the barbarous footsteps of Moses and Jesus.

Like Hugh, the ultra-orthodox priests who preach uncivilized nonsense are emulating the barbarism of their cult heroes but Hugh being egoistic thinks that he's one up on the priests (rabbis) in terms of intelligence, understanding, righteousness and compassion.

LMAO

Location hidden

#62054 Nov 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad differs from good just as darkness is distinguishable from light.
As I said, priestcraft and tyranny are synonymous.
But they are not priests. They are legal scholars. Do you understand the difference?

Location hidden

#62055 Nov 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I am not sure what agenda you are pushing, but I find it mean spirited. You know better. I saw a glimpse of that "better" a few days ago. I know that you understand more nuance than what you preach here.
You're an unintelligent fanatic.

Grow up.

Location hidden

#62056 Nov 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbis may be legal experts in a narrow range of barbarous, bigoted and illogical laws derived from religion.
Rabbis cannot be taken seriously and most 0f them are the laughing stock in cultured and intellectual circles.
Had sorcerers and criminals like Moses or Jesus been around today they'd have been laughed at, proven wrong and jailed or hospitalized in a lunatic asylum and had they indulged in their trademark crimes against humanity like preaching hatred, murdering their opponents, calling for the death of those opposed to their teachings, offering human sacrifices and the like then surely Moses and Jesus would have been executed by mob justice or sent to the gallows by the government.
I mean no one in their right senses ever consider scriptural riff raff like Moses or Jesus as good role models.
Obviously you are incapable of of looking at this objectively, since your rant is tinged with emotional words like "barbaric" etc .

When your personality reverts back to Mr Hyde, give me a ring

Location hidden

#62057 Nov 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses and Jesus were sorcerer-mystics who, on account of perverse genes and morbid environmental influences, turned to sorcery and consequently they opened up in consciousness to the adverse ranges of consciousness of the lowly vital plane of cosmic consciousness and as a result their teachings, aims and actions reflect a high degree of barbarism and ignorance.
These two so-called prophets cannot be taken seriously by civilized, intelligent and spiritual people.
You are gone.

Come back and we can discuss

Location hidden

#62058 Nov 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

But they are not priests. They are legal scholars. Do you understand the difference?
Yes, priests is a general term.

What I mean is that they're simply mouthing barbarous and illogical laws of the dark ages.

Location hidden

#62059 Nov 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You are gone.

Come back and we can discuss
Grow up and stop siding with perverts.

Location hidden

#62060 Nov 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Obviously you are incapable of of looking at this objectively, since your rant is tinged with emotional words like "barbaric" etc
Moses and Jesus were ignorant and barbaric - these are very conspicuous aspects of their personalities that are reflected in their teachings, aims and deeds as recorded in scripture.

No one in their right mind will ever call the teachings, aims and actions of Moses and Jesus sane or logical or civilized or spiritual.

Moses and Jesus are scriptural riff raff who're venerated by ignorant and fanatical people with a perverse mindset.

Location hidden

#62061 Nov 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

When your personality reverts back to Mr Hyde, give me a ring
ha ha ha

Despite differences in cult beliefs, both Hugh and you are roughly on the same level of intelligence, morals and character and this is why you both delight in tussling with each other and in raising the same rotten topics time and again.

Chill.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fiji says 43 soldiers captured in Golan Heights 51 min Jeff Brightone 1
Facing Islamist threats, some Arab nations tilt... 55 min Jeff Brightone 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 57 min voice of peace 68,354
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 1 hr supersonic boom 1,396
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Tuco Blondie 117,957
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 1 hr danetoo 163
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 hr bmz 36,744
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••