Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,639)

Showing posts 52,761 - 52,780 of68,177
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to agree with Adam on that point. So do most people.
Again, just because you have private ideas doesnt mean anyone other you necessarily buys into them.
HughBe---No one else in the world is so STUPID as to hold such a position--- "They were no longer Jews if the violated the second commandment."

Frijoles---I happen to agree with Adam on that point.

HughBe--- Clearly you did not understand that you were not included in the no one else comment.

Frijoles---just because you have private ideas doesnt mean anyone other you necessarily buys into them.

HughBe--- To the world of NORMAL people meaning EVERYONE else except Judahites, JEWS are JEWS even if they turn to the worship of their DOGS.

To sick mind-controlling and LYING RABBIS these Jews would not be Jews. These god-men and their blind sheep cleave to LIES and DECEPTION and REJECT their Maker who calls them Jews.

Here is one out of COUNTLESS examples in the Tanach---

"If you RETURN, O ISRAEL, says the Lord, to Me, you shall return, and if you remove your DETESTABLE THINGS (IDOLS) from My Presence, you shall not wander." Chabad

I stand by my comment that All who DENY the Jewishness of any Jew is a JEW hater.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
either let him answer in his own words again, or stop being a lazy sht and scroll back a few pages and find out yourself.
You need to read the posts sometimes instead of offering soliloquys.
YOU spoke for him before so why not now? Again,which religion is Adam a part of?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rant of the highest order
YOU answer my questions.

Have your rabbis ADDED to the teachings of the Tanach via its many doctrines?
Did God command saying, NO ADDITION to it?
By ADDING have the rabbis DISOBEYED and overturned the COMMANDMENT of God?
Do your rabbis teach that peace is more important than loyalty to God?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still stuck on a tangent.
Go back and reread Erics post. This time highlight the main point.
Frijoles---You are still stuck on a tangent.
Go back and reread Erics post.

HughBe--- Tell me IDIOT, if something is not the main point does it mean that it is not a point? Since YOU know the main point YOU highlight it now.

NOW you go and study my post below which clearly went over your "small head".

Eric---If Christianity was to win converts from the Romans, the Christians had to make it more Roman friendly

Hugh--- Let me amplify and clarify your words so that even YOU may undertand them.

Here goes---- If JEWS were "to win converts from the Romans(Gentiles), the Christians(Jews) had to make it more Roman friendly"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hughbe violates that one right off the bat....
yehoshooah adam --you shall not covet your fellow's... donkey,..."

Frijoles--Hughbe violates that one right off the bat....

HughBe--- very funny
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Please get rid of this rigid idea of good and evil.
Nothing is good or evil in a rigid sense.
Within the lower dimensions of space-time everything has a dual side and the use to which a thing is put would determine whether it has been used for constructive or for destructive purposes.
I thought this much was clear to you.
What was clear to me even though it now appears to me that it was unclear to you is that your reference to Ouija Board was NEGATIVE which I call evil.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you like Frijoles when he disrespects you as a person and has not an iota of respect for your race, religion, nation, attitudes and your cherished prophet Jesus?
Your attraction to him is more emotional or could be sexual.
Anyway, both Frijoles and you stand on roughly the same intellectual, religious, moral, sexual, cultural, economic and social level by which I mean there's not much of a difference between both of you.
The only noticeable difference is that you're more humane and a bit fair-minded when compared to Frijoles.
Anyway, best regards.
Joel---I wonder what sexually attracts you to a 50 year old plump American (Frijoles) with a bulging rear and a graying mustache?

Hugh--- Is bulging the same as distended? I'm sentimental and although he is full of it I like the flocker.

Joel--How can you like Frijoles when he disrespects you as a person and has not an iota of respect for your race, religion, nation, attitudes and your cherished prophet Jesus?

Hugh--- First, I insist that I like the fellow and this is in part due to his fun loving ways. If you take away the poison called Judaism he would be a NORMAL person and I can see that.

Your perceived disrespect for me as a person means NOTHING to me as I KNOW that I am a BETTER person that he is by MILES. I would NOT LIE and deceive etc as he does and with such ease. Moreover my personal attributes are of a HIGHER quality than his. In every department he would have to be special to equate to me.

Assuming that he disrespects my BLACK race it tells me that he is feeling inadequate and has to compensate for it. More importantly than being black is the fact that I am a HUMAN and not a dog.

Your perceived disrespect for Jesus by Frijoles needs very little comment as the sum of ALL of his rabbis past and present and ALL of his family cannot equal the toe-nail of my Jesus, the Jew, according to the flesh.

Frijoles' disrespect for "my religion" i.e."Christianity" is a function of his lack of INTEGRITY and his dumb brain. He and his fellows feel THREATENED by it.

In terms of his disrespect for my nation I shall say this, who the hell is he? Jamaica is a natural paradise. We need to get rid of the trash and it shall be more than a natural paradise. His country of birth and also the one that he gives his allegiance to i.e. Israel are guilty of many EVILS.

Joel---Your attraction to him is more emotional or could be sexual.

Hugh--- I am NOT attracted to men, sexually.

Joel---Anyway, both Frijoles and you stand on roughly the same intellectual, religious, moral, sexual, cultural, economic and social level by which I mean there's not much of a difference between both of you.

HughBe--- Folly noted.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Here goes---- If JEWS were "to win converts from the Romans(Gentiles), the Christians(Jews) had to make it more Roman friendly"
There is a reason why we call you Christian and why we call ourselves Jews. The rest of the world understands that. Only in Hughbes world does this not make sense. My sympathies..
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---You are still stuck on a tangent.
Go back and reread Erics post.
HughBe--- Tell me IDIOT, if something is not the main point does it mean that it is not a point? Since YOU know the main point YOU highlight it now.
NOW you go and study my post below which clearly went over your "small head".
Eric---If Christianity was to win converts from the Romans, the Christians had to make it more Roman friendly
Hugh--- Let me amplify and clarify your words so that even YOU may undertand them.
Absolutely not. Much of this stuff came from non-Jews and never-Jews. There was no way that the Romans were to come to belief in the mono-theistic G-d of Abraham if they had to give up their debauchery, their life style and their myths. The Romans who took over the religion were only more than happy to oblige and forge the scriptures to accomplish their goals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I stand by my comment that All who DENY the Jewishness of any Jew is a JEW hater.
anyone who wastes valuable energy ranting against "Rabbis" is a Jew hater.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh--- First, I insist that I like the fellow and this is in part due to his fun loving ways. If you take away the poison called Judaism he would be a NORMAL person and I can see that.
No need to like me.

I think of you as dogsht

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU answer my questions.
I am not your "boy". Stop demanding things of me. It just makes you look even more stupid.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a reason why we call you Christian and why we call ourselves Jews. The rest of the world understands that. Only in Hughbes world does this not make sense. My sympathies..

Frijoles---There is a reason why we call you Christian and why we call ourselves Jews.

HughBe--- Indeed there are reasons and they are called LIES,DECEPTION and enslavement of the Jewish people. JEWS started Christianity. Go rewrite history. The CENTRAL personality of Christianity is a JEW.

Frijoles--- The rest of the world understands that. Only in Hughbes world does this not make sense. My sympathies..

HughBe--- If correct your DECEPTION has worked.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Study my words.

Hint: JEWS converted others to CHRISTIANITY. Stop listening to your LYING rabbis.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone who wastes valuable energy ranting against "Rabbis" is a Jew hater.
HughBe---All who DENY the Jewishness of any Jew is a JEW hater.

Frijoles---anyone who wastes valuable energy ranting against "Rabbis" is a Jew hater.

HughBe--- Anyone who tries to DENY the true identity of others in my opinion are criminals.They should be CHARGED in the courts for CRIMES against humanity.

Jews are SEEDS of Israel and NOTHING your rabbis say will ever change that you BLIND DUMB truth-hating Judahite.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely not. Much of this stuff came from non-Jews and never-Jews. There was no way that the Romans were to come to belief in the mono-theistic G-d of Abraham if they had to give up their debauchery, their life style and their myths. The Romans who took over the religion were only more than happy to oblige and forge the scriptures to accomplish their goals.

Eric---Absolutely not. Much of this stuff came from non-Jews and never-Jews.

HughBe--- Prove it. List all the writers of the NT that were not Jews and also quantify their contribution and their percentage of total writers.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to like me.
I think of you as dogsht
"I think" is a LIE. If I am a dog shiT then you must be a combination of FOUL and HOG shiT.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not your "boy". Stop demanding things of me. It just makes you look even more stupid.
YOU are my BOY but not in the sense that you typically associate with your close male friends.

YOU answer my questions.
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---Absolutely not. Much of this stuff came from non-Jews and never-Jews.
HughBe--- Prove it. List all the writers of the NT that were not Jews and also quantify their contribution and their percentage of total writers.
That's just it, Hugh. Scholars have no idea who actually wrote the extant New Testament.

Someone in history decided to take the Tanakh and force Jesus' life into it. They then added stuff to make the Gentiles happy. It was all attributed to apostles and the like, but scholars don't buy their authorship.

As the Catholic Encyclopedia tells us:

"Our documentary sources of knowledge about the origins of Christianity and its earliest development are chiefly the New Testament Scriptures, the authenticity of which we must, to a great extent, take for granted."
(Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. iii, p. 712)

the Gospels "do not go back to the first century of the Christian era"
(Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. vi, p. 137, pp. 655-6).

"the earliest of the extant manuscripts [of the New Testament], it is true, do not date back beyond the middle of the fourth century AD"
(Catholic Encyclopedia, op. cit., pp. 656-7).

Constantine was the one who codified the New Testament in the 4th Century CE. Constantine was not a Jew but a Roman.
(Life of Constantine, attributed to Eusebius Pamphilius of Caesarea, c. 335, vol. iii, p. 171; The Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, cited as N&PNF, attributed to St Ambrose, Rev. Prof. Roberts, DD, and Principal James Donaldson, LLD, editors, 1891, vol. iv, p. 467).

Constantine told Eusebius:
"Search ye these books, and whatever is good in them, that retain; but whatsoever is evil, that cast away. What is good in one book, unite ye with that which is good in another book. And whatsoever is thus brought together shall be called The Book of Books. And it shall be the doctrine of my people, which I will recommend unto all nations, that there shall be no more war for religions' sake."
(God's Book of Eskra, op. cit., chapter xlviii, paragraph 31)

"Make them to astonish" said Constantine, and "the books were written accordingly"
(Life of Constantine, vol. iv, pp. 36-39).

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Ideas from the Tanakh forms just one part of the NT. The most important teachings in the NT are borrowed from Buddhism and Vedanta.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,761 - 52,780 of68,177
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••