Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,008
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55282 Jun 22, 2013
Yoda is a mystico-rationalist who takes his firm stand on tangibles like consciousness and energy that form a unified field which in manifestation accounts for matter as well as sentience. Yoda rejects absurdities like creation from nothing as well as creation of sentience from insentience. Back to serious study. Bye.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#55283 Jun 22, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is Yoda a rationalist?
It believes it is. I was just indulging it.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55284 Jun 22, 2013
SUNTA: Why do you commit incest?

BUNTA: Because my religious book says so.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55285 Jun 22, 2013
SUNTA: Why do you say the universe functions according to some god's will?

(smiles)

bye.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#55286 Jun 22, 2013
BUNTA: Why do you not believe in afterlife?

SUNTA: Because all religious books say so

(Weeps)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55287 Jun 23, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is Yoda a rationalist?
Since when was he ever consistent? Besides, he thinks he is going after Jews, but his criticisms are actually more applicable to Christians, making him a lousy rationalist anyhow.

Location hidden

#55288 Jun 23, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
It believes it is. I was just indulging it.
"Not fair! not fair!" he hissed. "It isn't fair, my precious, is it, to ask us what it's got in its nassty little pocketses?"

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#55289 Jun 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
"Not fair! not fair!" he hissed. "It isn't fair, my precious, is it, to ask us what it's got in its nassty little pocketses?"
I love it when you quote Dashiell Hammett
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#55290 Jun 23, 2013
BUNTA: Why you were rude to your parents just now?

SUNTA: Because in EVERY religious book it is written one should be Kind to one' parents!!

(Weeps again)

Location hidden

#55291 Jun 23, 2013
BUNTA: What is the real reason for this discussion?

SUNTA: Because "we" forgot to take our meds.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55292 Jun 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
For all we know, on a large scale that might be true. But with the sample size of one here, I am far from impressed with what you parade around as reasoning.
HughBe---Observation, the British educational system is far superior to the American system.

Frijoles---... on a large scale that might be true.

HughBe---- Correct

Frijoles--- But with the sample size of ONE here, I am far from impressed with what you parade around as reasoning

HughBe--- I have been teaching you for a long time that large sample sizes of ONE in the context of hundreds of millions is BS but you cannot seem to understand.

Why I am not surprised that you are not impressed? Could it be because you believe that when dealing with a population of hundreds of millions that a sample size of ONE is adequate? YES and that underscores your level.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55293 Jun 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for once again providing example of why your reasoning is substandard.
Kindly explain how in retrospect hanging black men from trees is evil, but labeling homosexuality as a disease is not.
note the word "explain". Bible babbling is not considered a reasonable use of intelligence.
HughBe--- Evil is NEVER correct. Had You and your progenitors clothed the black men you would never have felt so inadequate and acted out of MALICE and ENVY.

Frijoles---Thank you for once again providing example of why your reasoning is substandard.

HughBe--- Completing your thoughts if they can be called thoughts, gives "why your reasoning is substandard" to us the simple flockers.

Frijoles---Kindly explain how in retrospect hanging black men from trees is evil, but labeling homosexuality as a disease is not.

HughBe--- It is and was EVIL because no one should be killed simply because they are black or white or brown. If a black man kills another black or white then he should be hanged. The same applies to the white. But the EVIL that was practiced in YOUR country of killing blacks for no good reason is SHEER SATANIC and VIOLATES the laws of God Almighty. YOU shall NOT MURDER.

Now, to do EVIL and to label are not the same thing. You and your rabbis can label homosexual sex as ACTS of righteousness but that does not make them so. In essence labeling does not change the reality. On the other hand MURDERING blacks because they are black changes the reality of being alive to one of being DEAD.

Finally, keep in mind that HughBe did not originate and attach the label of MENTAL illness to homosexuality, your doctors and scientists did.

I simply accept the label to be correct.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55294 Jun 23, 2013
JOEL wrote:
SUNTA: Why do you say there's an afterlife?
(smiles)
SUNTA: Why do you say there's an afterlife?

Read more at

Hugh-- Why do you say there's an afterlife?

Joel-- Because my master tells me so plus I have had direct experience of the afterlife when I visited the living dead.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55295 Jun 23, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Arch foes, Hugh and Frijoles, need to make up by making out with a torrid "lip-lock".
(wink wink wink)
I do NOT consider Frijoles my foe and I maybe wrong but I don't think that he considers me a foe.

To me Frijoles is a fun loving BIG boy who is loyal to BS and LIES. If he is not talking about and defending Judaism he is a normal person i.e. with the exception of his sexual habits.

I truly like the flocker.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#55296 Jun 23, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you blame a missionary Christian for focussing on Jews? After all, the foundational premise of their original religion is Judaism. They're just trying to upgrade your belief system to version 2.0 and win some extra brownie points with the Big Guy
/sarcasm
Isaiah 57:9 "...and did send your messengers (missionaries) far off and did debase yourself even unto hell.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55297 Jun 23, 2013
No, Hugh, I'm not bringing in ex-master's assertion nor my own yogic experiences when referring to the afterlife. Objectively speaking, it's obvious that when the indwelling consciousness-energy exits the body leading to a condition called death, it's only logical to assume that the disembodied consciousness and energy are not destroyed in keeping with the principle of conservation and if we bring in causation as a logical necessity then it's easy to understand that the disembodied consciousness and energy survive the death of the body and that in the disembodied state they vibrate at their respective frequencies that're largely determined by the psychological, emotional and physical tendencies of the same (consciousness and energy) when they were embodied. Now, what those experiences of the disembodied consciousness and energy are have to be experienced but religious explanations of the afterlife are silly tales with emphasis on physical heavens and physical hells.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55298 Jun 23, 2013
Hugh,

You may love Frijoles siknce you're sexually attracted to him.

Well, that's besides the point.

Anyway, both of you are sailing in same boat as Frijoles and you lack intelligence and are religious fanatics.

This has made me review my earlier opinion about Frijoles.

He's adorable in some ways when he's in a humoros mood but that innate fanaticism, tribalism, bias, injustice and non-intelligence always accompany his fun-loving moods and this is a huge put off that show him in a very poor light.

If I ever were to meet Frijoles in person, I'd have simply wished him well, made small talk and sat aside busying myself with intelligent, non-sectarian and refined people while he cozied up to fellow Zionists and non-intellectuals. He does not exude class, intelligence and fair-mindedness.

You can have him.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55299 Jun 23, 2013
typo - since
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55300 Jun 23, 2013
The British educational system is in the dumps and is floundering with each passing year. Asians are at the forefront in the UK in scientific and mathematical disclipines. British high schoolers and undergrads wouldn't know half of what students in India, China, South Korea and Japan study.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55301 Jun 23, 2013
Back to studying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min Ratloder 119,643
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr bmz 37,806
omg.... 3 hr Rick Moss 2
Palestinians tell Canada to back Geneva Convent... 16 hr Star 2
Liberals are tough on Israel and Christianity: ... 17 hr yehoshooah adam 49
The unholy coalition of radical Islam and socia... 17 hr Garcia 2
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 20 hr Grau 31
More from around the web