Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
42,161 - 42,180 of 68,465 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Pedo wrote:
Yes I speak english.
rabbee: well i guess that is little better. than chickens, who speak hen-doo.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

This is a list of known historical hoaxes on Wikipedia. It is considered a hoax if it was a clear or blatant attempt to make up something, as opposed to libel, vandalism or a factual error. It is considered notable if it evaded detection for more than one month or was discussed by reliable sources in the media. And, most likely, there are many as-yet-unknown hoaxes not listed here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:List_o...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

"Joel" is not the most Indian name here in the US either (in fact, it is normally assumed to be Jewish).
I am not an ethnic Indian though we've settled down in India since generations.

I don't look Indian either - pink appearance with a golden hue.

Yes, Joel is a Jewish name and usually only Jews name their children as such.

We follow kosher. I am vegetarian.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I was unaware that in India people call PURE hearts BLACK.

Have a good day, sweet Joel.
BONOBO,

Your heart is as black as black can be.

Black = Evil/Perverse.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I take it that you named Joel after yourself, papa. Therefore since he is named lana Cruff-o you must also have the same name and no doubt you had a name change to that in order to reflect your NATURAL appetite for lanA.
High on ganja, Bonobo?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
We should create a wikipedia entry on you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

To Volunteeroid:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/01/08/...

StopTheCoin.com

By David Weigel

First they laugh at you, then they get mad at you, then they fight you. We're at the fighting stage of the Great Platinum Coin Crusade of 2013, with a leading Republican proposing legislation that would ban the coin trick, and with the arrival of StopTheCoin.com . American Committment's Phil Kerpen (formerly of Americans for Prosperity) bought the domain today to advertise a petition that bonds together skeptics of the coin plan.

Joe Firestone, the blogger who first proposed the idea, is now calling for a $60 TRILLION platinum coin to be minted. That would mean completely unlimited federal spending, without the approval of Congress - and the value of the dollar would be gutted.

"Any risk of this scheme being used is enough to warrant Congress stepping in and stopping it," says Kerpen. "Walden stepped up with legislation to do that and it's worthy of broad public support. We'd like to see at least House vote on it to see where every member of Congress stands."

In related coin news, TPM has begun asking which great American should appear on the theoretical coin. Seems obvious to me: Slap Ronald Reagan on the thing, and translate "Deficits don't matter" into Latin.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the confirmation. I have stated it many times in the past.

My declaration was based on your name i.e Joel, your sister's marriage to a Jew and other things which I don't recall at this moment.

The names of Indians are usually very hard to pronounce and Joel well it speaks for itself.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
High on ganja, Bonobo?
Lana, it is a plant and so natural whereas you are high on cow droppings which is a concoction of rejected things.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
BONOBO,
Black = Evil/Perverse.
Your mind is a black hole, there is no light in it.
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I also speak punjabi! I am a punjab, man!

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont believe todays children are any smarter than yesterdays children in fact they are quite dumb.
And there is an agenda
http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/
If i may ask what is the nature of your childs "special need"?
You do know that the more special needs children the more federal money that comes in?
The children are neither smarter nor dumber than in generations past. What has changed is the willingness and ability of the parents to take an active role in raising their own children.

My young'un is autistic. To spend time with him is to know that this was not a teacher's "diagnosis" to get more money into the school system. Alas, he needs a little extra support throughout his day to manage the school system, including the presence of a one-on-one teacher's aide.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure I agree with your interpretation of the 2nd amendment. Neither have the courts.
Language drift since the 18th Century...

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Well regulated = properly equipped

Militia = all freeborn men 18 to 60

Arms = the weapons used by said militia, that is, the weapons and tools of war
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I slepted with a lot of beeches.
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Ok you guys. 8 minutes till Maury starts. You have 8 minutes to entertain me.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
BONOBO,
Black = Evil/Perverse.
So you have called me BONOBO and my question to you is, do you understand what I have replied and called you?

In my previous posts I have tried to simplify it for you and I have hinted at it but I don't want it to go over your head forever and so I shall say,reverse the letters of the first word dear, lanA Cruff-o.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

We should create a wikipedia entry on you.
I guess so given my diverse genetic background and my varied inner and outer experiences, a film could be made on my life. But, it's not been all hunky dory - more difficult than easy and life-threatening at times. I've led a multi-faceted life till now and even if I pass away at this juncture and at this young age, I'd consider my life well-lived and the wealth of experiences/information that I'll carry away with me from earth will be an indicator of the evolution of my individual consciousness over the aeons that ranks high above the ordinary. Anyway, wishing you the very best and hoping we meet someday soon. I'm fascinated by you and find you adorable in so many ways. Don't let mean-spirited people like the Bonobo and others of his kind push you into a tight corner and remember I'm always here to serve you and to rush to your defense if need be. Move from the thesis and the anti-thesis to the grand synthesis. Shalom.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Hi Bonobo.

Sweet Lana.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I've crossed my heart and am on my way to church to eat the flesh and drink the blood of my slain lord, Jesus.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Lana = Anal

Bonobo, where are you?

(smiles)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Israel Forum right now

Search the Israel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 2 min ISLAMIC TERROR APOLOGETIC 845
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Everyone see a guido pig 115,819
Palestinian Anti-Semitism EXPO! 21 min ISLAMIC TERROR APOLOGETIC 12
US condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 37 min Just a thought 1,064
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 41 min Just a thought 541
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min ISLAMIC TERROR APOLOGETIC 68,116
Gaza: 'Kidnapped' Soldier May Be British-Israeli 57 min Garry Ackerman 2
•••
•••