Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,159
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#43620 Nov 16, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……
ranting bozozs
Voluntarist

United States

#43621 Nov 16, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If heartburn is caused by stomach acid why would you want to drink vinegar (an acid)? Think about it. Might as well drink tabasco.
Ask those who use it for that, works for them.
Voluntarist

United States

#43622 Nov 16, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You dolthead.
If you are going to advocate for organic or against agribusiness, you are going to have explain why you are against Agenda21, because a localized sustainable food supply is one of the principals.
Don't tempt me, I just might do a multi page piece on agenda 21.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43623 Nov 16, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tempt me, I just might do a multi page piece on agenda 21.
I'm not tempting you. I am asking you to read the link I posted later and explain how in one hand you can criticize agribusiness and on the other hand criticize the sustainable food movement (which has formed as a response to the "evils" of agribusiness).

HUGE disconnect there.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43624 Nov 16, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask those who use it for that, works for them.
Has to be placebo effect, because the basic science does not compute.

Acidity is acidity.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43625 Nov 16, 2012
http://heartburn.about.com/od/medsotchomereme...

Question: Can Apple Cider Vinegar Relieve Heartburn?

Answer: Some people have reported that natural apple cider vinegar works for them, and helps relieve heartburn. They theorize that heartburn occurs because there isn't enough stomach acid, and taking apple cider vinegar brings the stomach acid level up, allowing the stomach to digest food properly and causing heartburn to subside.

However, other people state that lower stomach acid is not the cause of heartburn.

Apple cider vinegar is very acidic and may irritate or damage the lining of the digestive tract. Instead of relieving heartburn, it may actually make it worse. If you are considering using apple cider vinegar as a treatment for heartburn, it is important that you talk to your doctor first.

While some people have used apple cider vinegar to treat their heartburn, it's important to note that there haven't been any clinical trials to support apple cider vinegar's effect on heartburn.

You can also alleviate heartburn by making wise choices in the foods you eat. One of the leading triggers of heartburn is the food we eat. Since we all have to eat, we need ways to prevent food from causing heartburn. The following tips can help you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43626 Nov 16, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: in jamacia, wouldn't it be cheaper, to pour rum and sand on it. so the fungi gets drunk, and they stone each other to death.
great idea, we have both the rum and the sand.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43627 Nov 16, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
great idea, we have both the rum and the sand.
And no lack of fungi in your country to boot!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43628 Nov 16, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
QUOTE OF THE DAY FOLLOWED BY A WARNING:
“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful,
so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive,
that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
Woodrow Wilson (1856-1924)
28th President of the United States of America
COMMENTS:
The reference above is obviously to the sinister globalists (Illuminati) who subtly run the world through their many fronts. They create the proponents and the opponents in any event and control both sides who're made to follow a pre-planned script prepared by the overlords of the global cabal. The globalists are in direct communication with malevolent extra-terrestrial beings from other planets and solar systems who have established secret underground bases in many parts of the world where the most unspeakable horrors are enacted/engineered with active "above top secret" government co-operation. Controlling both of these groups of satanists - the globalists and the aliens -(both of whom are actively into human sacrifices) are the presiding adverse powers of the vital plane of cosmic consciousness. From end 2012/2013 their power will become fully manifest as they attempt to seize overt control of the world through elimination of most of the world's population, while during the said period of destruction via world war 3 the global elite will retreat to their subterranean bases - DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Bases) and will surface only in late 2014/early 2015 when a another major event will occur....
Let us wait and watch to see how events shape up...
WARNING:
Many posters on the Who Is Allah and Messianic threads are disinformation agents of the globalists who are posing as "rationalists", "preachers", "scientists", "atheists" and the like. If you are alert you can spot their common brainwashing and debating techniques that they persistently use against any poster who alludes to the dangers facing the world (on account of the perverse globalists) and to the past disasters engineered by their paymasters.
good post
Voluntarist

United States

#43629 Nov 16, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
http://heartburn.about.com/od/medsotchomereme...
Question: Can Apple Cider Vinegar Relieve Heartburn?
Answer: Some people have reported that natural apple cider vinegar works for them, and helps relieve heartburn. They theorize that heartburn occurs because there isn't enough stomach acid, and taking apple cider vinegar brings the stomach acid level up, allowing the stomach to digest food properly and causing heartburn to subside.
However, other people state that lower stomach acid is not the cause of heartburn.
Apple cider vinegar is very acidic and may irritate or damage the lining of the digestive tract. Instead of relieving heartburn, it may actually make it worse. If you are considering using apple cider vinegar as a treatment for heartburn, it is important that you talk to your doctor first.
While some people have used apple cider vinegar to treat their heartburn, it's important to note that there haven't been any clinical trials to support apple cider vinegar's effect on heartburn.
You can also alleviate heartburn by making wise choices in the foods you eat. One of the leading triggers of heartburn is the food we eat. Since we all have to eat, we need ways to prevent food from causing heartburn. The following tips can help you.
Yes its important to ask your doctor who knows nothing about acv so he can stead you to some harmful drugs.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43630 Nov 16, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And no lack of fungi in your country to boot!
I'm sure that it comes and go.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#43631 Nov 16, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Has to be placebo effect, because the basic science does not compute.
Acidity is acidity.
But his brother's, neighbor's, sister's husband said it worked for him, so it MUST be true.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43632 Nov 16, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well this is your third time, for your not being here. so your, not coming your going. i know your not here in TheTorah G-D is thrice again giving, cause you say so.
your another one of those, not here in TheTorah critters again folloing the subtle beast. and you are not keeping up, with this story G-D is giving all over again. to all of you, and yo mama.
and none of you, were expecting G-D to keep HIS Promise. to return me and, this world's grandmother. which is proof enough, that you don't believe in TheG-D. because your all following the beasts of fantacy not here in TheTorah stories.
Seriously, is there a man on earth that is worthy enough or good enough that I should follow?

Answer--ABSOLUTELY NOT.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43633 Nov 16, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes its important to ask your doctor who knows nothing about acv so he can stead you to some harmful drugs.
Straw argument.

I never raised that possibility.

relax. Drink some vinegar.

:)

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#43634 Nov 16, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
For full nail bed penetration, just use a stronger acid. Either boil down the apple cider, or go straight for the sulfuric acid!
:)
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You first!
Ah, but I do not have a problem with nail fungus....
Voluntarist

United States

#43635 Nov 16, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
But his brother's, neighbor's, sister's husband said it worked for him, so it MUST be true.
Very close to the person it worked for in fact I am friends with a minister that works at a spiritual /natural healing clinic in Nebraska.
They get people whom the doctor gives 3 months to live, alive today thanks to the clinic.

I have a client who had breast cancer, she didn't bother with radiation instead she went on a macrobiotic diet, cancer free for 10 years I believe they consider that cured.

That same minister I know beat diabetes and an enlarged prostate.
I am friends euthanasia attorney that went to see a herbalist for low blood pressure, over 5 years no problems now, no drugs.

Open your eyes.
Voluntarist

United States

#43636 Nov 16, 2012
* that is "I am friends with an attorney "
smart phones or is the man messing with me?

“only High IQs need apply”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#43637 Nov 16, 2012
frogmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=6-t4wtt72A Q&feature=plcp ……
ranting bozozs
Wth?

Location hidden

#43638 Nov 16, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Very close to the person it worked for in fact I am friends with a minister that works at a spiritual /natural healing clinic in Nebraska.
They get people whom the doctor gives 3 months to live, alive today thanks to the clinic.
I have a client who had breast cancer, she didn't bother with radiation instead she went on a macrobiotic diet, cancer free for 10 years I believe they consider that cured.
I am friends euthanasia attorney that went to see a herbalist for low blood pressure, over 5 years no problems now, no drugs.
Open your eyes.
I'm open to any possibility, as long as it can be proven with proper, objective studies. Anecdotal tales such as what you're giving me now don't count. Point me to the objective studies and we'll talk.

Location hidden

#43639 Nov 16, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Open your eyes.
BTW - Saw Palmeto is good for enlarged prostates and there are herbs and other nutritional items that are somewhat effective for both high and low blood pressure. How do I know this? Objective scientific studies have proven their limited effectiveness.

Your problem is that you are against ANY establishment so you approach all issues with a contrarian perspective, thus completely biasing your opinions. Open YOUR mind to the possibility that the establishment is more knowledgable than you are willing to give them credit for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 min TRD 68,697
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 7 min Bezjaj 37,360
Israel Six Day War Victory Gets Film Deal 4 hr dollarsbill 4
Sweden recognizes Palestinian state; Israel upset 4 hr dollarsbill 4
Am I a Zionist? 4 hr dollarsbill 14
why are jews trying to extinct the white race (Apr '13) 4 hr Mandela 38
Real estate heir charged for urinating on candy 8 hr RJL 2

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE