Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,629
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43591 Nov 15, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
For full nail bed penetration, just use a stronger acid. Either boil down the apple cider, or go straight for the sulfuric acid!
:)
rabbee: that does not work well, boiling acetic acid. which has a boiling temp, that is close to water. unless you have, a precision temp bath. and i would not recommend using, glacial acetic acid.

and even dilute sulphuric acid, is not a good idea. cause it concentrates, as water evaporates from it. and it will damage, healthy tissue too. as even dilute sulphuric acid, will result in holes in your clothes. since it concentrates, with evaporation.

i would not recommend, anything stronger than 10% carbolic acid soap. and you can generally find, phenol solutions at most drug stores.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43592 Nov 15, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that it is better and so people are willing to pay much more for it. Here in Jamaica a SMALL bottle of Braggs apple cider vinegar cost perhaps $600 while a gallon of cane vinegar cost less than $300. It could even be less than $150.
rabbee: in jamacia, wouldn't it be cheaper, to pour rum and sand on it. so the fungi gets drunk, and they stone each other to death.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43593 Nov 15, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going into the vinegar importing business in Jamaica.
rabbee: me thinks, he has no period. so i would not be too, quick on that idea.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43594 Nov 15, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
No I think doctors should be honest about the root cause of many diseases.
rabbee: yeah like any doctor, who's livelyhood depends on your getting sick. is going to tell, you the truth. that all pestilence, plague and famine, are because you don't really believe in G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43595 Nov 15, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Vitamin D deficiency is very common due to lack of sunlight exposure.
Perhps the government can fix this.
rabbee: what and have you all, running around naked outside. now there is, a really ugly thought.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43596 Nov 15, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that it is not my second coming?
Having considewred the matter, I think that this is my second coming.
rabbee: well this is your third time, for your not being here. so your, not coming your going. i know your not here in TheTorah G-D is thrice again giving, cause you say so.

your another one of those, not here in TheTorah critters again folloing the subtle beast. and you are not keeping up, with this story G-D is giving all over again. to all of you, and yo mama.

and none of you, were expecting G-D to keep HIS Promise. to return me and, this world's grandmother. which is proof enough, that you don't believe in TheG-D. because your all following the beasts of fantacy not here in TheTorah stories.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43597 Nov 15, 2012
and it is written, in TheTorah Scroll. that G-D promised, to return me and yo mama. and so none of you, believe that G-D, always keeps HIS Promises here in TheTorah.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43598 Nov 15, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
By law, the CIA is specifically prohibited
from collecting foreign intelligence
concerning the domestic activities of US
citizens. Its mission is to collect information
related to foreign intelligence and foreign
counterintelligence. By direction of the
president in Executive Order 12333 of 1981
and in accordance with procedures
approved by the Attorney General, the CIA
is restricted in the collection of intelligence
information directed against US citizens.
Collection is allowed only for an authorized
intelligence purpose; for example, if there
is a reason to believe that an individual is
involved in espionage or international
terrorist activities. The CIA's procedures
require senior approval for any such
collection that is allowed, and, depending
on the collection technique employed, the
sanction of the Director of National
Intelligence and Attorney General may be
required. These restrictions on the CIA have
been in effect since the 1970s.
Every law has a "By Law"!!

In every law made by politician there is a clause which lets them off hook and allows them to use it in any way they like.

You seem to be a naive person, citing US laws on the activity of CIA.

No doubt the politicians and law makers are the biggest crooks in the business... the same goes for 'smart lawyers' and 'bankers' and 'defense contractors'
Voluntarist

United States

#43599 Nov 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Every law has a "By Law"!!
In every law made by politician there is a clause which lets them off hook and allows them to use it in any way they like.
You seem to be a naive person, citing US laws on the activity of CIA.
No doubt the politicians and law makers are the biggest crooks in the business... the same goes for 'smart lawyers' and 'bankers' and 'defense contractors'
Indeed, my father had the same argument with me, him stating that the CIA only "collects intelligence " overseas.
Oh that ww2 generation is gullible.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#43600 Nov 16, 2012
QUOTE OF THE DAY FOLLOWED BY A WARNING:

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful,
so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive,
that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

Woodrow Wilson (1856-1924)

28th President of the United States of America

COMMENTS:

The reference above is obviously to the sinister globalists (Illuminati) who subtly run the world through their many fronts. They create the proponents and the opponents in any event and control both sides who're made to follow a pre-planned script prepared by the overlords of the global cabal. The globalists are in direct communication with malevolent extra-terrestrial beings from other planets and solar systems who have established secret underground bases in many parts of the world where the most unspeakable horrors are enacted/engineered with active "above top secret" government co-operation. Controlling both of these groups of satanists - the globalists and the aliens -(both of whom are actively into human sacrifices) are the presiding adverse powers of the vital plane of cosmic consciousness. From end 2012/2013 their power will become fully manifest as they attempt to seize overt control of the world through elimination of most of the world's population, while during the said period of destruction via world war 3 the global elite will retreat to their subterranean bases - DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Bases) and will surface only in late 2014/early 2015 when a another major event will occur....

Let us wait and watch to see how events shape up...

WARNING:

Many posters on the Who Is Allah and Messianic threads are disinformation agents of the globalists who are posing as "rationalists", "preachers", "scientists", "atheists" and the like. If you are alert you can spot their common brainwashing and debating techniques that they persistently use against any poster who alludes to the dangers facing the world (on account of the perverse globalists) and to the past disasters engineered by their paymasters.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#43601 Nov 16, 2012
LAM:

i just viewed a pic of Lam an ET being that was contacted by the noted occultist Aleister Crowley. Its force fields are REAL and not the product of artistic imagination. It was a most horrible sensation that manifested in me after establishing contact with the force field of this ET entity. i am shivering, have a serious headache and feeling nauseous. Later.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43603 Nov 16, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, my father had the same argument with me, him stating that the CIA only "collects intelligence " overseas.
Oh that ww2 generation is gullible.
rabbee: well lately they seem better at, collecting stupidity and hot dates. what is that saying, about absolute power? even causing corruption, through your email account/s.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43613 Nov 16, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
Today's food production system systematically reduces
nutrient content resulting in a low nutrient density food. As
a consequence, large sectors of the U.S. population are
becoming chronically deficient in nutrients, and millions are
already afflicted with nutrition related illnesses, from anemia
to cancer, or troubled with undiagnosed symptoms: fatigue,
anxiety, headaches, nervousness, depression, eating or
drinking disorders [The Kellogg Report, 1989]
You dolthead.

If you are going to advocate for organic or against agribusiness, you are going to have explain why you are against Agenda21, because a localized sustainable food supply is one of the principals.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43614 Nov 16, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
apv is used to treat heartburn as well.
If heartburn is caused by stomach acid why would you want to drink vinegar (an acid)? Think about it. Might as well drink tabasco.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43615 Nov 16, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
For full nail bed penetration, just use a stronger acid. Either boil down the apple cider, or go straight for the sulfuric acid!
:)
You first!
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43616 Nov 16, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hippie communes are (or were) volunteer societies...
Not complete - they were still subject to the laws of the places they were situated in.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43617 Nov 16, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
Today's food production system systematically reduces
nutrient content resulting in a low nutrient density food. As
a consequence, large sectors of the U.S. population are
becoming chronically deficient in nutrients, and millions are
already afflicted with nutrition related illnesses, from anemia
to cancer, or troubled with undiagnosed symptoms: fatigue,
anxiety, headaches, nervousness, depression, eating or
drinking disorders [The Kellogg Report, 1989]
You should actually read this. You would agree with it.

Sustainable Agriculture and Agenda 21
http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/res_agenda...
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43618 Nov 16, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the thousands that have been healed through proper nutrition.
You know, there have been studies that have indicated that good nutrition reduces your likelihood to develop certain diseases, in certain cases. Its not like science hasnt been applied to this area. In fact, they call it Nutrional Science. Go figure.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43619 Nov 16, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the backing of a major pharmaceutical manufacturer, who would pay for the testing?
For a while the NIH (National Institute of Health) was pumping money into this. Grants for researchers who wanted to study the efficacy of alternative medical treatments. They had an entire division devoted to this. Andy Weil was also promoting this.

http://nccam.nih.gov/research

Once again, big government comes to the rescue when the private sector has failed.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#43620 Nov 16, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……
ranting bozozs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 29 min Jim Justice 119,286
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,801
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr scirocco 37,659
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 10 hr Ooogah Boogah 14,456
West should encourage nuke-free Mideast zone 11 hr Jeff Brightone 1
iranian jews find greater acceptance 14 hr Tim 1
europeans stand up for recognition of palestini... 14 hr Tim 2

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE