Morsi's ouster a 'nightmare' for Hamas rulers in Gaza Strip

CAIRO For the Islamist Hamas rulers controlling the Gaza Strip, the ouster of Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood movement is a "nightmare" situation. Full Story

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#23 Jul 11, 2013
The west doesn't want egypt or syria to get progress or advanced because if these lands both got power, europe and west will be weak on economy
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#24 Jul 11, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
The west doesn't want egypt or syria to get progress or advanced because if these lands both got power, europe and west will be weak on economy
Do you really think we give a rat's ass about Egypt or Syria? When muslims slaughter muslims, everyone wins.

Merry Ramadan!
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#26 Jul 12, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
No, its part of your culture...jew
Egypt is behind because of american zionists, its them who support and feed corruption and dictatorship in egypt
What Mubarak or asad offered for egypt or syria? except backwardness and poverty and injustice?
You are fcuked because you are muslims. You keep blaming everyone else but fact remains. China, Japan, Brazil Argentina, Thailand, Vietnam, India are all nonmuslim countries and they are also way ahead of you filthy bastards.

You will always be behind and there NEVER was anything even near to secularism in Egypt. Mubarak was also an islu.mic prick. End of story.
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#27 Jul 12, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
We want you deperately to progress so we can deport all the islumic scum back to the filthy sewers they escaped to live here as parasites.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#28 Jul 12, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
our breeds are our best weapons, you white people will be extinct on future
In islamic world: young people are about 70%
In usa: young people are about 40%
you know what eliminates "breeds" pretty good.... White Crispness.... just sayin...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#29 Jul 12, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate american leadership and americans like you.....not all americans
I hate devil zionists......not jews
you know ehat i love.... our Drones...

now if we only made our islamic killing ones, to look like pigs....

allah akablah, islam.....
http://www.whenpigsflyetc.com/images/whenpigs...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#30 Jul 12, 2013
el eid Mubarak.... well, in egypt.....

hahahahahahahahahaha
http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2003/WORLD/meast/03/31/i...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#31 Jul 12, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
No, its part of your culture...jew
Egypt is behind because of american zionists, its them who support and feed corruption and dictatorship in egypt
What Mubarak or asad offered for egypt or syria? except backwardness and poverty and injustice?
You are a greedy pig. America gives Egypt billions of dollars and all you do is whine and cry. You complain if America supports Morsi, you complain and cry no matter what America does. And when America leaves you alone you kill each other like hateful violent beasts.

Your educational system is useless, your food supply is in jeopardy, your wheat and water is of low quality, your people are illiterate and hungry, the Copts are persecuted, tourism is dead, your infrastructure is deteriorating, you are behind in science, medicine, technology and science and there is chaos in your streets.
Stop blaming America and grow up.That is why the world laughs at you and the filth you call a nation.

Location hidden

#32 Jul 13, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> jim: dont get angry child
we don't dislike you as american but we hate your leadership
your america is source of terrorism and hypocrisy, their work on world is to cause troubles and bring disasters to nations
Americans no longer care what Egyptians think of them. Your anger is irrational and displaced and we are tired of paying your bills. It's very sad to see your nation falling into disrepair. Your population is growing but your food supply and economic structure is rapidly shrinking.

Its time for America to walk away from the chaos and disorder that you have created. Blame someone else. We no longer care.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#33 Jul 13, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans no longer care what Egyptians think of them. Your anger is irrational and displaced and we are tired of paying your bills. It's very sad to see your nation falling into disrepair. Your population is growing but your food supply and economic structure is rapidly shrinking.
Its time for America to walk away from the chaos and disorder that you have created. Blame someone else. We no longer care.
Soon, your america will be finished, but egypt will continue to exist

its land of God

We dont have shrinking on economy, its all due to dictatorship that usa supported

Dictator arab leaders are stealing arab nations and send the theft to western markets to make your life in better condition

Your west is living on the money that stolen from islamic world

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#34 Jul 13, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a greedy pig. America gives Egypt billions of dollars and all you do is whine and cry. You complain if America supports Morsi, you complain and cry no matter what America does. And when America leaves you alone you kill each other like hateful violent beasts.
Your educational system is useless, your food supply is in jeopardy, your wheat and water is of low quality, your people are illiterate and hungry, the Copts are persecuted, tourism is dead, your infrastructure is deteriorating, you are behind in science, medicine, technology and science and there is chaos in your streets.
Stop blaming America and grow up.That is why the world laughs at you and the filth you call a nation.
You are big sharmouta, waleed

the west is reason for failure of arab and islamic world

When America is over, islamic power will shine and a great islamic age to start

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#36 Jul 13, 2013
Mubarak stole 130 $ billion from egypt,this money all in western markets,they make the life of west in good way

Qazzafie stole from libya mora than 150 $ billion,it make the western life in prosperity

Asad the savage stole more than 130 $ billion from syria too

West supports dictators in middle east to stole nations, Usa doesnt have to come occupy lands, they only appoint dictators to bring them the money

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#37 Jul 13, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are fcuked because you are muslims. You keep blaming everyone else but fact remains. China, Japan, Brazil Argentina, Thailand, Vietnam, India are all nonmuslim countries and they are also way ahead of you filthy bastards.
You will always be behind and there NEVER was anything even near to secularism in Egypt. Mubarak was also an islu.mic prick. End of story.
end of story, you dikless moron

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#38 Jul 13, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
You are big sharmouta, waleed
the west is reason for failure of arab and islamic world
When America is over, islamic power will shine and a great islamic age to start
Listen, ahbal-- your brave Nasrallah is living like a king in Sochi because of his profits on dead Syrians. The Islamic age is done. It was killed by education. Your dream is fueled by youth a need to feel superior and corrupt politicians who live in the past.They are taking advantage of you like they did Ahmed Samir Assem.
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#39 Jul 13, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
We understand. Hatred and rage are part of your culture. That is why Muslims are killing Muslims in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan and Egypt. That is why Egypt is 35 years behind the rest of civilization in science, industry and technology and you are surrounded by destruction, poverty, violence and oppression.
I stand by your side my nonislumic brother....any time...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#40 Jul 13, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by your side my nonislumic brother....any time...
The Crypto CACA Gay will do anything to get close to a man--lollololololololololol hahahahahahahahahaha

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!
Brianna has blue iiiii

Washington, DC

#41 Jul 13, 2013
I've heard people say that Egypt is trying to find its way in this modern world and a lot of them are. But how can they progress when still behaving and acting as if it's 800AD. Hard to see a bright future under those conditions. Does Egypt produce anything besides rocks and sand, not much of a market for that. So what's left; islam, their ony export.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#42 Jul 13, 2013
Brianna has blue iiiii wrote:
I've heard people say that Egypt is trying to find its way in this modern world and a lot of them are. But how can they progress when still behaving and acting as if it's 800AD. Hard to see a bright future under those conditions. Does Egypt produce anything besides rocks and sand, not much of a market for that. So what's left; islam, their ony export.
New egypt under Morsi was going to lead a renaissance on all fields

Usa is against any progress in egypt or arab world, they use traitors inside egypt to cripple egypt progress

If arab world became progressive, who will import your american products?

Plus, they dont want the countries around israel to be strong on economies

A country strong on economy, it means" their military will be strong and this is dangerous on life of israel"

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#43 Jul 13, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, ahbal-- your brave Nasrallah is living like a king in Sochi because of his profits on dead Syrians. The Islamic age is done. It was killed by education. Your dream is fueled by youth a need to feel superior and corrupt politicians who live in the past.They are taking advantage of you like they did Ahmed Samir Assem.
Waleed ya bomba: stop taking steroid and you will think ok

the islamic age already started....you just idiot to feel it

Arab Spring was just turning point on change by ALLAH,, it will never fail

Just wait what future holds
Brianna has blue iiiii

Washington, DC

#44 Jul 13, 2013
Egyptian-lad, I wish You the best, may all your dreams come true. But I don't think Egypt is the beginning of a new Islamic age. Look after yourself and don't be fooled by control freaks, you are being used by your own leaders

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberals are tough on Israel and Christianity: ... 22 min Faith 85
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min L Morales 71,257
Text of pope's Christmas Day message 5 hr Kar 2
CNN Exec Allegedly Asks Pro-Israel Teen Activis... 6 hr open hillel 1
Best Israeli Armoured Brigade / Division 6 hr oink IDF 1
Best Israeli Armoured Brigade , part 2 6 hr oink IDF 1
More from around the web