Syria rebels launch new push to take Aleppo

Sep 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABC News 4 Charleston

By ARON HELLER Associated Press Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will make his case against Iran before the United Nations General Assembly on Thursday, arguing that time is quickly running... Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warns that Iran will have enough enriched uranium to make a nuclear bomb by next summer.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Sep 28, 2012
Rtloder

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Brother,the pseudo Jew believe they are God the redeemer himself, the author of the Talmud was smuggled out of besieged Jerusalem in a coffin so he could pretend he was never there then begged to be allowed to proceed as the action of a new religion as Josephus was doing at the time selling Our Lord for glory to put in himself, and what did he say about me (was he a man, we don't know? God destroyed the temple because he loved James my brother.) BURN you BASTARDS BURN)
smith

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

If the zionist attack iran,they should expect WWIII cos russia will not just be a spectator,besides iran is up to the task of repeling israel cos they already possess the state of the art S300 air defense system capable of tracking 100 aircraft and engaging 10 at the same time,at a range of 180miles.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

smith wrote:
If the zionist attack iran,they should expect WWIII cos russia will not just be a spectator,besides iran is up to the task of repeling israel cos they already possess the state of the art S300 air defense system capable of tracking 100 aircraft and engaging 10 at the same time,at a range of 180miles.
Russia never sold Iran S-300.
Russia won't fight Iran's battles either.
Poor BS.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Concepts needed a space, that was obvious to Me, and concepts needed direction or possibility would be empty,when I was an aspect of possibility I wasn't torn between having a space or a compulsion, I needed to move between the two, compulsion prevented Me being lost in space, and space prevented Me being the characteristic of station, the antipodes and anticedents were always possible, movement was the key and sorrow gave Me what I wanted. Sasha told me that poem, and she said Russia doesn't go to war because we love Russian people.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia never sold Iran S-300.
Russia won't fight Iran's battles either.
Poor BS.
They won't need to,but i don't believe Israel will attack Iran because they will need a green light from the U.S. if they are stupid enough Israel will be a pile of rubble,there will be a storm of missiles raining down on that Zionist state.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't need to,but i don't believe Israel will attack Iran because they will need a green light from the U.S. if they are stupid enough Israel will be a pile of rubble,there will be a storm of missiles raining down on that Zionist state.
While I agree Israel will not attack Iran, I disagree that they need the US permission, that has already been dealt with and dismissed. However should Israel attack Iran I do believe the blood bath on both sides would be horrific and Israel would come out the winner as Iran also has internal strife that would work with Israel to tople the supreme leaders.

However it would be a 72 hour war.
Karol

Kraków, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

they should stop to ruin this Syria and calm down. How many people were forced to leave Syria and live now in poverty in tents in Turkey ( where their rights are broken and where they live in extremal poverty)thanks to these criminal morons, mercenaries etc.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

George wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree Israel will not attack Iran, I disagree that they need the US permission, that has already been dealt with and dismissed. However should Israel attack Iran I do believe the blood bath on both sides would be horrific and Israel would come out the winner as Iran also has internal strife that would work with Israel to tople the supreme leaders.
However it would be a 72 hour war.
Israel is incabable of fighting a war on its own against Iran,and no matter how long a conflict would last there won't be any winners,when will these maniacs realize that? i watched that Israeli madman at the UN with some stupid drawing of a ticking bomb with a red line drawn on it making yet more threats to attack Iran.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is incabable of fighting a war on its own against Iran,and no matter how long a conflict would last there won't be any winners,when will these maniacs realize that? i watched that Israeli madman at the UN with some stupid drawing of a ticking bomb with a red line drawn on it making yet more threats to attack Iran.
I agree no one wins a war it is always death and destruction. Unfortunately Syrians are paying the price of Assads wish for war
jo jo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree no one wins a war it is always death and destruction. Unfortunately Syrians are paying the price of Assads wish for war
Assad didn't chose war, he just chose not stand down without a realistic political process to protect all Syrians, the opposition chose war and terrorism for their cause backed by low life two faced countries who have no concern over civilian life...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••