Israel and Syria exchange fire in Golan

Nov 17, 2012 Full story: DefenceTalk News 37

Israel artillery has fired back at Syria after gunfire hit an Israeli military vehicle in the Golan Heights.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#21 Nov 19, 2012
Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
<quoted text>I do not allow myself to be brainwashed by so called "history books" that are wrote to paint the american government and israel as saviors and all others as "evil".I research and gain facts through research as do most other intelligent people.I do not watch any of the jewish controlled channels NBC,ABC,AL JAZEERA,BBC,CNN,FOX,or any of the others which are a 24/7 propaganda loope for israel and the american government.No person would come to america for a "better life" .Many people who once thought that way have returned to their home countries after seeing what a joke america is.How could any sane person or even a hasbarat say america is "better" than other countries?? America has record numbers of people with no jobs,record numbers with no health insurance all the while citizens of israel get free healthcare paid for with american tax dollars.Many americans have been made pure 100% debt slaves by the jewish owned banks.They are made debt slaves as their menial jobs do not pay a wage which allows them to afford even the basics in life so they are forced to live on credit which creates a debt slave for life.The smoke and mirrors economy of america goes into collapse every 75 years or so and everytime it does another war or boogy man is created to take the citizens attention off the fact that americas economy is smoke and mirrors.This was what happened in the 1930's in america and it is happening right now again.The global money mess has spread from america to most of europe too but the world knows it started in america.
So you are admitting that your sources are not factual and you ignore History???
BBC even had hide their internal report on if they are anti-israel because it was true.
Just this week BBC has shown video of a man supposedly being killed by Israel only to see him walking around a minute later.
CNN has also been caught giving false information about Israel.

go to honestreporting.com
or camera.org
for more information.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT WATCH THE MEDIA YOU QUOTE MAYBE YOU NEVER HAVE BEEN FOUND THE NAMES ON ONE OF YOUR REVISIONIST SITES.

lies lies lies.
America is having its problem because of the Marxist policies of Obama which is leading the country down the same road as Europe.

Facts:
The Majority of Israeli Jews have dark skin and resemble the local Arab population and are part of the indigenous Middle East.
Israeli citizens pay national insurance payments monthly.
America does not give Israel any economic aid.

when you say "the world knows" i think you mean you know but not really.

Would you not blame the Fords, Rockefeller and a couple of other American Families for the financial problems going back decades?
That is the general belief usually amongst conspiracy theorists.
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#22 Nov 19, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel exists because it has beaten all those who tried to wipe it out so far.
Israel is on the edge of the Middle East not in the Middle.
What has Iraqi Oil got to do with Israel?
Saudi Arabia was taken by the Wahabists in the 1920's long before the 40's?
You must realize by now how ridiculous you sound with all your comments being unable to back up your opinion with facts.
it is amazing how you are able to ignore my posts on this website proving what your saying is bullshit and instead choose to move to another post.
i think my name and your name sum it up.
You are part of the group of crazy people here and i have shown how the truth always beats lies.
yes you are right the arab people own the oil the only thing the usa has to do with it is mafia over it and the petro dollor that is were the us steps in other than that the oil and profits belong to the Arabs and rightfuly so
Syrian

New London, CT

#23 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>Another goofy post from a hasbarat jew hiding behind 50 names I see.What made israel is the american government and england in 1948.Israel was recreated in 1948 mostly to sandwich the middle east between america and england on one side and american funded proxie colony called israel on the other.This was done to allow the american government to steal all the resources of the middle east or get it for pennies.Once the middle east started to develope and advance then the proxie wars started to try and keep the people of the middle east divided.The terrorist israel and their puppets in the american government fear a united middle east most of all as a united middle east would prevent them from stealing the precious oil needed to keep the dying economies of the west alive for one more day.The majority of the middle east is united today leaving only the puppet dictators of qatar,bahrain,jordan,saudi arabia,uae etc which do not represent the will of their people but instead represent the will of israel and the american government which control them.
LOL!!
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#24 Nov 19, 2012
ok Truth Alays beats lies 2 wrote... if that is truely the case why dont the arabs just roll over like a good boy and take what is given to them, why is your leaders have so much when the people do not?? you are blaming the wrong ones look to your own house first then look elsewhere for your problems
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>Your entire post is one big lie as anyone educated about gaza knows well.The people of Gaza have been attacked by israel for decades and they have a right to defend themselves from the terrorist called israel.I think you can tell by the world wide protest against israel that the numbers are not in your favor.A person would have to be crazy to support israel or a zionist themselves.
Israel has the right to exist without rocket fire into civilian targets with the intent on killing women and children. Stop the rocket fire and hostilities cease. What's so hard to understand here?
mscalliwag

Boca Raton, FL

#26 Nov 19, 2012
israel was formed as a homeland for Jewish people, and nothing
else. The Zionist movement started in the 1880s as a reaction to
anti semitism in France. The Jews there were fearful of great horrors, and considered moving anywhere to get out of them. Uganda
was considered as a homeland.

When the Jews selected Palestine, the area was lightly populated,
but they made the mistake of underestimating the hostility they would also face there. Nonetheless, if they stayed in Europe, they
would have been wiped out, along with the 6 million the Nazis destroyed.

The Brittish did not really want to give the Jews Palestine. Originally, the Jews were supposed to get Jordan, and this was given to Bedouin tribes under King Hussein. The West Bank then was to be divided between the Arabs and the Jews. However, the Arabs
rejected the bi-state proposal in 1948. Then war was declared by
6 Arab states, plus the Palestinian Arabs against the Jews.
Incidentally, the Jews accepted the bi-state resolution in 1948.
Well, of course, Israel defeated all comers.

The concept that the Brittish wanted Israel does not match historical realities. The Brittish were doing business with various
Arab states, and provided arms to the Palestineans, and prevented
arms flows to the Jews. They, also, supported radical Arab leaders
and implanted the "madhi" of Jerusalem as the Arab lead of Palestine, a man who ate lunch with Hitler. And at the time of 1948, there were many moderate Arab leaders in the area.
I read on a blog about Jewish terrorism against the Brittish at that time, and now you can understand the reasons why they actually
did happen.

Well there's so much else to say, but here at least is a history
lesson for the previous idiot, who never read a book, and makes
up his own history. Thanx.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#27 Nov 19, 2012
In the war between the savage and the civilized man I support the civilized man.I support Gaza and Palestine as do most other decent humans world wide.
you are such a hypocrit, arab, but hypocrit. The palestinians are doing what you accuse the Rebels of doing in Syria but this time you call them saints, lol
US Patriot

Hollywood, FL

#28 Nov 19, 2012
It is funny truth beats lies 2 everybody tells to go get your meds you suck terrorist game over EU recognized the opposition and we the US will be soon so you Bashar the mouse and all of you hamasrat terrorits can go burry yourselves before you are butchered like ghadafi or saddam Hussein but may be it is better for the wirld's peace for you and Bashar the mouse to die
Truth Always beats lies 2

Budapest, Hungary

#29 Nov 26, 2012
RUDJAMPAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people by word do not loike the Americans. When worst comes to worst the will fold their knees and sigh "WE NEED THE AMERICANS"
YOU HYPOCRITES!!!!
What a joke your comment is.

Budapest, Hungary

#30 Nov 26, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
You must realize by now how ridiculous you sound with all your comments being unable to back up your opinion with facts.
it is amazing how you are able to ignore my posts on this website proving what your saying is bullshit and instead choose to move to another post.
You are part of the group of crazy people here and i have shown how the truth always beats lies.
You are a lying hasbarat jew hiding behind yet another name to post lies and disinformation.Oil has everything to do with the terrorist colony called israel.Israel has no oil and neither does america to speak of.The american government and its smoke and mirrors economy is based on oil basically by this I mean without oil it would collapse.If the american economy were to collapse then israel would not get its billions every year from the america tax payers money which mean the terrorist colony israel would wither and die as it should.

Budapest, Hungary

#31 Nov 26, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are admitting that your sources are not factual and you ignore History???
BBC even had hide their internal report on if they are anti-israel because it was true.
Just this week BBC has shown video of a man supposedly being killed by Israel only to see him walking around a minute later.
CNN has also been caught giving false information about Israel.
go to honestreporting.com
or camera.org
for more information.
YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT WATCH THE MEDIA YOU QUOTE MAYBE YOU NEVER HAVE BEEN FOUND THE NAMES ON ONE OF YOUR REVISIONIST SITES.
lies lies lies.
America is having its problem because of the Marxist policies of Obama which is leading the country down the same road as Europe.
Facts:
The Majority of Israeli Jews have dark skin and resemble the local Arab population and are part of the indigenous Middle East.
Israeli citizens pay national insurance payments monthly.
America does not give Israel any economic aid.
when you say "the world knows" i think you mean you know but not really.
Would you not blame the Fords, Rockefeller and a couple of other American Families for the financial problems going back decades?
That is the general belief usually amongst conspiracy theorists.
Another paragraph of lies from a hasbarat jew I see.No I do not watch the jewish controlled media at all.Save your other general lies and deflection tactics for someone else and refer to my previous comments which are true as you know.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#32 Nov 26, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel has the right to exist without rocket fire into civilian targets with the intent on killing women and children. Stop the rocket fire and hostilities cease. What's so hard to understand here?
He does not have all his cylinders firing, so the uptake of information is not working so well.

Budapest, Hungary

#33 Nov 26, 2012
super grover wrote:
ok Truth Alays beats lies 2 wrote... if that is truely the case why dont the arabs just roll over like a good boy and take what is given to them, why is your leaders have so much when the people do not?? you are blaming the wrong ones look to your own house first then look elsewhere for your problems
Are you talking about the dictators which are kept in power in countries like saudi arabia,qatar,bahrain etc?? These dictators are there and are protected by the american government.These dctators are there to ensure a constant flow of oil,gas,minerals etc to america,israel and the other blood sucking countries controlled by the america government and isarel.These dictators are controlled by the american government and israel.Real protest go on all the time in those countries but it is white washed by the jewish controlled media.

Budapest, Hungary

#34 Nov 26, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is the colony firing the rockets into gaza when ever it wants and it must and will be stopped.Israle commits crimes against humanity all the time but anything brought to the UN is blocked by the american government as most people know.

Budapest, Hungary

#35 Nov 26, 2012
mscalliwag wrote:
israel was formed as a homeland for Jewish people, and nothing
else. The Zionist movement started in the 1880s as a reaction to
anti semitism in France. The Jews there were fearful of great horrors, and considered moving anywhere to get out of them. Uganda
was considered as a homeland.
When the Jews selected Palestine, the area was lightly populated,
but they made the mistake of underestimating the hostility they would also face there. Nonetheless, if they stayed in Europe, they
would have been wiped out, along with the 6 million the Nazis destroyed.
The Brittish did not really want to give the Jews Palestine. Originally, the Jews were supposed to get Jordan, and this was given to Bedouin tribes under King Hussein. The West Bank then was to be divided between the Arabs and the Jews. However, the Arabs
rejected the bi-state proposal in 1948. Then war was declared by
6 Arab states, plus the Palestinian Arabs against the Jews.
Incidentally, the Jews accepted the bi-state resolution in 1948.
Well, of course, Israel defeated all comers.
The concept that the Brittish wanted Israel does not match historical realities. The Brittish were doing business with various
Arab states, and provided arms to the Palestineans, and prevented
arms flows to the Jews. They, also, supported radical Arab leaders
and implanted the "madhi" of Jerusalem as the Arab lead of Palestine, a man who ate lunch with Hitler. And at the time of 1948, there were many moderate Arab leaders in the area.
I read on a blog about Jewish terrorism against the Brittish at that time, and now you can understand the reasons why they actually
did happen.
Well there's so much else to say, but here at least is a history
lesson for the previous idiot, who never read a book, and makes
up his own history. Thanx.
Another long paragraph of lies,disinfromation,deflection and any other number of jewish hasbarat tactics.All this along with the same old BS lie about 6 million which has been proved to be a LIE.

Budapest, Hungary

#36 Nov 26, 2012
US Patriot wrote:
It is funny truth beats lies 2 everybody tells to go get your meds you suck terrorist game over EU recognized the opposition and we the US will be soon so you Bashar the mouse and all of you hamasrat terrorits can go burry yourselves before you are butchered like ghadafi or saddam Hussein but may be it is better for the wirld's peace for you and Bashar the mouse to die
Another goofy post from one terrorist supporting jew hasbarat living in a fantasy world and behind many names which include A$$forhire,avenger,colin the zionist,bbthistle,blind sheik,athiest infidel,infidel guido and I could go on and on and on.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#37 Nov 26, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazypeoplehere I am a professional crazy person from down under,it's not as bad as it used to be, and neither has it gotten any worse. Right in the middle is paradise
according to theology. It's true I can see forever in front and behind., I saw Israel in the future, and the Jews said no to that. It surprised me I can tell you that.
That's OK, it makes it easier for me, of course I don't say what any future will be, however how can that be, I can't say unless someone asked me a question. That is the rule, Allah will answer through me, after all
Allah can only be to man, mans accommodation of Him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel Announces Massive West Bank Land Grab 14 min Mandela 100
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min JOEL 69,372
Bill Clinton takes a shot at Netayahu 23 min Le Jimbo 25
Mixed feelings on ISIS pledge 34 min Obama Bad 27
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr Uzi 36,871
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine 1 hr Zioni 121
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 4 hr Garry Ackerman 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••