Israel and Syria exchange fire in Golan

Nov 17, 2012 Full story: DefenceTalk News 37

Israel artillery has fired back at Syria after gunfire hit an Israeli military vehicle in the Golan Heights.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth Always beats lies 2

Budapest, Hungary

#1 Nov 18, 2012
The Golan heights?? That is the land of Syria occupied by the terrorist colony called israel right??
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Go IDF! ram a smart bomb up assads ass.

Budapest, Hungary

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Henry wrote:
Go IDF! ram a smart bomb up assads ass.
You are talking about what should be done to israel A$$forhire.

Since: Nov 12

Jackson, NJ

#4 Nov 18, 2012
Nobody was thinking about that empty desert for hundreds of years. It was barren land for centuries. All of a sudden everyone wants it. Everyone wants the land AFTER it was built up by SOMEONE ELSE. Syria and Egypt did not make Israel what it is today. Just pure greed and jealousy on the part of stupid lazy A-rabbs.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
<quoted text>You are talking about what should be done to israel A$$forhire.
You're very paranoid. Take your meds traitor

Hungary

#6 Nov 18, 2012
DeadSerious wrote:
Nobody was thinking about that empty desert for hundreds of years. It was barren land for centuries. All of a sudden everyone wants it. Everyone wants the land AFTER it was built up by SOMEONE ELSE. Syria and Egypt did not make Israel what it is today. Just pure greed and jealousy on the part of stupid lazy A-rabbs.
Another goofy post from a hasbarat jew hiding behind 50 names I see.What made israel is the american government and england in 1948.Israel was recreated in 1948 mostly to sandwich the middle east between america and england on one side and american funded proxie colony called israel on the other.This was done to allow the american government to steal all the resources of the middle east or get it for pennies.Once the middle east started to develope and advance then the proxie wars started to try and keep the people of the middle east divided.The terrorist israel and their puppets in the american government fear a united middle east most of all as a united middle east would prevent them from stealing the precious oil needed to keep the dying economies of the west alive for one more day.The majority of the middle east is united today leaving only the puppet dictators of qatar,bahrain,jordan,saudi arabia,uae etc which do not represent the will of their people but instead represent the will of israel and the american government which control them.

Hungary

#7 Nov 18, 2012
A$$forhire aka henery aka avenger and your other 50 names.

Since: Nov 12

Jackson, NJ

#8 Nov 18, 2012
No one wanted to sandwhich anyone or anything. They were refugees from the holocaust and came ashore to an abandonded forgotten desert. Only when it became civilised, unlike their neighbors, did anyone suddenly remember the land was there.

Hungary

#9 Nov 18, 2012
DeadSerious wrote:
No one wanted to sandwhich anyone or anything. They were refugees from the holocaust and came ashore to an abandonded forgotten desert. Only when it became civilised, unlike their neighbors, did anyone suddenly remember the land was there.
Your entire post is a huge lie as you know hasbarat jew.Save your propaganda about the holihoax for someone else also.You can refer to my previous post for the truth as I think you know.

Hungary

#10 Nov 18, 2012
DeadSerious wrote:
Your entire post is one huge lie as you know hasbarat jew.You can also save your propaganda about the holihoax for someone else also.Refer to my previous comment for the truth that I think you already know.

Hungary

#11 Nov 18, 2012
In the war between the savage and the civilized man I support the civilized man.I support Gaza and Palestine as do most other decent humans world wide.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Nov 18, 2012
In the war between the savage and the civilized man I support the civilized man.I support Gaza and Palestine as do most other decent humans world wide.
Yeah, civilized men that position military launch sites in civialian areas such as schools and hospitals so when the response comes civilians die. That's a Hamas war crime you know. You support such actions?

Your self claim as decent is overrated.

Hungary

#13 Nov 18, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, civilized men that position military launch sites in civialian areas such as schools and hospitals so when the response comes civilians die. That's a Hamas war crime you know. You support such actions?
Your self claim as decent is overrated.
Your entire post is one big lie as anyone educated about gaza knows well.The people of Gaza have been attacked by israel for decades and they have a right to defend themselves from the terrorist called israel.I think you can tell by the world wide protest against israel that the numbers are not in your favor.A person would have to be crazy to support israel or a zionist themselves.
Neil

Tucson, AZ

#14 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>Your entire post is one big lie as anyone educated about gaza knows well.The people of Gaza have been attacked by israel for decades and they have a right to defend themselves from the terrorist called israel.I think you can tell by the world wide protest against israel that the numbers are not in your favor.A person would have to be crazy to support israel or a zionist themselves.

You are filled with quite a bit of hate and you were provided the wrong history books. And remember, we are still the most powerful country in the world where people continue to come to live a better life.

Budapest, Hungary

#15 Nov 18, 2012
Neil wrote:
<quoted text>
You are filled with quite a bit of hate and you were provided the wrong history books. And remember, we are still the most powerful country in the world where people continue to come to live a better life.
I do not allow myself to be brainwashed by so called "history books" that are wrote to paint the american government and israel as saviors and all others as "evil".I research and gain facts through research as do most other intelligent people.I do not watch any of the jewish controlled channels NBC,ABC,AL JAZEERA,BBC,CNN,FOX,or any of the others which are a 24/7 propaganda loope for israel and the american government.No person would come to america for a "better life" .Many people who once thought that way have returned to their home countries after seeing what a joke america is.How could any sane person or even a hasbarat say america is "better" than other countries?? America has record numbers of people with no jobs,record numbers with no health insurance all the while citizens of israel get free healthcare paid for with american tax dollars.Many americans have been made pure 100% debt slaves by the jewish owned banks.They are made debt slaves as their menial jobs do not pay a wage which allows them to afford even the basics in life so they are forced to live on credit which creates a debt slave for life.The smoke and mirrors economy of america goes into collapse every 75 years or so and everytime it does another war or boogy man is created to take the citizens attention off the fact that americas economy is smoke and mirrors.This was what happened in the 1930's in america and it is happening right now again.The global money mess has spread from america to most of europe too but the world knows it started in america.

Budapest, Hungary

#16 Nov 18, 2012
I might also add never confuse hate with someone stating facts.
RUDJAMPAR

Yambo, Saudi Arabia

#17 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>Another goofy post from a hasbarat jew hiding behind 50 names I see.What made israel is the american government and england in 1948.Israel was recreated in 1948 mostly to sandwich the middle east between america and england on one side and american funded proxie colony called israel on the other.This was done to allow the american government to steal all the resources of the middle east or get it for pennies.Once the middle east started to develope and advance then the proxie wars started to try and keep the people of the middle east divided.The terrorist israel and their puppets in the american government fear a united middle east most of all as a united middle east would prevent them from stealing the precious oil needed to keep the dying economies of the west alive for one more day.The majority of the middle east is united today leaving only the puppet dictators of qatar,bahrain,jordan,saudi arabia,uae etc which do not represent the will of their people but instead represent the will of israel and the american government which control them.

Most people by word do not loike the Americans. When worst comes to worst the will fold their knees and sigh "WE NEED THE AMERICANS"
YOU HYPOCRITES!!!!
RUDJAMPAR

Yambo, Saudi Arabia

#18 Nov 19, 2012
Neil wrote:
<quoted text>
Neil, you are absolutely right. At normal times ME people look at the Americans as devil. When somebody comes to get rid of them, they claim Americans as "SAVIOUR".. Ok Neil, tell them to escape to the land of the free...
RUDJAMPAR

Yambo, Saudi Arabia

#19 Nov 19, 2012
My friends, before you make further comments, can you please check how much your country is receiving from America as AID?
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#20 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>Another goofy post from a hasbarat jew hiding behind 50 names I see.What made israel is the american government and england in 1948.Israel was recreated in 1948 mostly to sandwich the middle east between america and england on one side and american funded proxie colony called israel on the other.This was done to allow the american government to steal all the resources of the middle east or get it for pennies.Once the middle east started to develope and advance then the proxie wars started to try and keep the people of the middle east divided.The terrorist israel and their puppets in the american government fear a united middle east most of all as a united middle east would prevent them from stealing the precious oil needed to keep the dying economies of the west alive for one more day.The majority of the middle east is united today leaving only the puppet dictators of qatar,bahrain,jordan,saudi arabia,uae etc which do not represent the will of their people but instead represent the will of israel and the american government which control them.
Israel exists because it has beaten all those who tried to wipe it out so far.
Israel is on the edge of the Middle East not in the Middle.

What has Iraqi Oil got to do with Israel?
Saudi Arabia was taken by the Wahabists in the 1920's long before the 40's?

You must realize by now how ridiculous you sound with all your comments being unable to back up your opinion with facts.
it is amazing how you are able to ignore my posts on this website proving what your saying is bullshit and instead choose to move to another post.
i think my name and your name sum it up.
You are part of the group of crazy people here and i have shown how the truth always beats lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 54 min Frijoles 71,015
Palestinians tell Canada to back Geneva Convent... 1 hr Oliver Cromwell 5
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 2 hr Your Ex 4
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Grau 119,650
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 3 hr Grau 32
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 37,812
how to have peace gaza-see how 7 hr Faith-Healer 3
More from around the web