Pittsfield: Jewish Federation offers program on the Torah

Jul 19, 2013 Full story: Berkshire Eagle 320

The Jewish Federation of the Berkshires will sponsor the program, "Passover and Peter Rabbit, Olive Trees and Social Security: How Insights From Nature, Science, and Agriculture Can Help Us Understand and Appreciate the Torah," at 1 p.m. on Monday, July 22, at Congregation Knesset Israel, 16 Colt Road.

Full Story
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Basic Math

Greenfield, MA

#1 Jul 19, 2013
If A + B + C = D

What does B equal if:

A = 60 million dead Christians during the Bolshivik Revolution.

C = 6 million dead jews in Germany.

D = 67.5 million total human deaths.

B representing the total number of Palestinians killed since 1948.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Greenfield, MA

#2 Jul 19, 2013
I wonder if they'll cover how much land was Palestine in 1948 and compare it to how much land is actually left for the them. I wonder if they'll explain why nuttinyahoo is "illegally" building on land he isn't supposed to be. I wonder if they'll mention how many Palestinians have been displaced since the Balfour Declaration. I wonder if they'll draw paralells with respect to who schemed the federal reserve act coinciding with the revenue act and the guy that prints the dough. I wonder if they'll discuss The Bolshevik Revolution? I wonder if they'll discuss the correlation of the sexual revolution, jewry, follyhood, and substance abuse. I wonder if they'll consider discussing the possibility that MAYBE they have way to much influence in our governing and jewdicial process. I wonder if they'll discuss the significance of our military being used to disinfranchise the Middle East. I wonder if they'll discuss the disenfranchisement of America. I wonder if they'll discuss the disenfranchisement of marriage. I wonder if they'll discuss the main purveyors of pornography. I wonder if they'll discuss the deterioration of the American family structure and what influences and movements or people have had such a negative influence that has eroded the principles of morality and virtues that once thrived here in America. I wonder if they'll discuss how this president, their puppet, has brought America together. I wonder if they'll discuss how much more transparent our govt has become. I wonder if they'll discuss how depravity amounts to equality. I wonder if they'll consider whether this relationship is nothing more than spiritual and financial extortion.

I wonder.
I wonder.
I wonder.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Greenfield, MA

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Basic Math wrote:
If A + B + C = D
What does B equal if:
A = 60 million dead Christians during the Bolshevik Revolution.
C = 6 million dead jews in Germany.
D = 67.5 million total human deaths.
B representing the total number of Palestinians killed since 1948.
B = 1.5 million Palestinians.
Extra credit: How many Muslims have been erradicated in the last 60 years?

Should never have set foot on "their" land.
One nation after another.

"Boom" "Boom" "Boom" "Boom"

100 trillion dollars.
Happy birthday Ben.
sandy1

New City, NY

#4 Jul 19, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
I wonder if they'll cover how much land was Palestine in 1948 and compare it to how much land is actually left for the them. I wonder if they'll explain why nuttinyahoo is "illegally" building on land he isn't supposed to be. I wonder if they'll mention how many Palestinians have been displaced since the Balfour Declaration. I wonder if they'll draw paralells with respect to who schemed the federal reserve act coinciding with the revenue act and the guy that prints the dough. I wonder if they'll discuss The Bolshevik Revolution? I wonder if they'll discuss the correlation of the sexual revolution, jewry, follyhood, and substance abuse. I wonder if they'll consider discussing the possibility that MAYBE they have way to much influence in our governing and jewdicial process. I wonder if they'll discuss the significance of our military being used to disinfranchise the Middle East. I wonder if they'll discuss the disenfranchisement of America. I wonder if they'll discuss the disenfranchisement of marriage. I wonder if they'll discuss the main purveyors of pornography. I wonder if they'll discuss the deterioration of the American family structure and what influences and movements or people have had such a negative influence that has eroded the principles of morality and virtues that once thrived here in America. I wonder if they'll discuss how this president, their puppet, has brought America together. I wonder if they'll discuss how much more transparent our govt has become. I wonder if they'll discuss how depravity amounts to equality. I wonder if they'll consider whether this relationship is nothing more than spiritual and financial extortion.
I wonder.
I wonder.
I wonder.
They will never cover any of that, but they will cover it up. That's what they do best.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Greenfield, MA

#5 Jul 19, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Greenfield, MA

#6 Jul 19, 2013
They make boogiemen out of Muslims, steal their land, kill them, and then welcome them into this country. What are we asking for here?
Always scheming.
sandy1

New City, NY

#7 Jul 19, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Very informative, and scary. They are power hungry monsters.
nutjobs here

Ramat Gan, Israel

#8 Jul 21, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
I wonder if they'll cover how much land was Palestine in 1948 and compare it to how much land is actually left for the them. I wonder if they'll explain why nuttinyahoo is "illegally" building on land he isn't supposed to be. I wonder if they'll mention how many Palestinians have been displaced since the Balfour Declaration. I wonder if they'll draw paralells with respect to who schemed the federal reserve act coinciding with the revenue act and the guy that prints the dough. I wonder if they'll discuss The Bolshevik Revolution? I wonder if they'll discuss the correlation of the sexual revolution, jewry, follyhood, and substance abuse. I wonder if they'll consider discussing the possibility that MAYBE they have way to much influence in our governing and jewdicial process. I wonder if they'll discuss the significance of our military being used to disinfranchise the Middle East. I wonder if they'll discuss the disenfranchisement of America. I wonder if they'll discuss the disenfranchisement of marriage. I wonder if they'll discuss the main purveyors of pornography. I wonder if they'll discuss the deterioration of the American family structure and what influences and movements or people have had such a negative influence that has eroded the principles of morality and virtues that once thrived here in America. I wonder if they'll discuss how this president, their puppet, has brought America together. I wonder if they'll discuss how much more transparent our govt has become. I wonder if they'll discuss how depravity amounts to equality. I wonder if they'll consider whether this relationship is nothing more than spiritual and financial extortion.
I wonder.
I wonder.
I wonder.
The Arabs of Palestine where given over 80% of the land. It is called Jordan where the majority of citizens are Palestine Arabs.
It was the Jews who are having their 20% taken and part of it to be given for another Palestine Arab state.
There is non legal problem for Israel to build in Western Palestine. According to the Mandate for Palestine and the UN Charter article 80 which reaffirms the right.

THERE IS NO LEGAL DOCUMENT GIVING THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION THE RIGHT TO THE LAND. This is why they have to negotiate with Israel.

The majority of the land was not owned by individuals but moved from Ottoman to Mandate for Palestine.

You obviously blame Jews for everything. Its because of people like you that the world is going to shit. Instead of blaming Jews blame those who are really carrying out the acts you claim.
and in other news

Lincolnville, ME

#9 Jul 21, 2013
"Road Rage" Rabbi Arrested Again For Allegedly Impersonating a Cop. A rabbi was arrested for the third time on a charged of impersonating a police officer..........
nutjobs here

Ramat Gan, Israel

#10 Jul 21, 2013
one thing i forgot to mention. THE 1967 lines are armistice lines and in the armistice agreement with Jordan it is very clear that these lines (green line) has no legal significance.

I have given you the facts, now you can chose to accept them or instead to carry on with your lies with no proof to back them up.
Its About Time

Pittsfield, MA

#11 Jul 21, 2013
It's about time that racist jackass Dio got his ass handed to him on a platter.

Good job, sir.

He's probably crying in a fetal position right now.
lambroni ardziv

Katy, TX

#12 Jul 21, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
The Arabs of Palestine where given over 80% of the land. It is called Jordan where the majority of citizens are Palestine Arabs.
It was the Jews who are having their 20% taken and part of it to be given for another Palestine Arab state.
There is non legal problem for Israel to build in Western Palestine. According to the Mandate for Palestine and the UN Charter article 80 which reaffirms the right.
THERE IS NO LEGAL DOCUMENT GIVING THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION THE RIGHT TO THE LAND. This is why they have to negotiate with Israel.
The majority of the land was not owned by individuals but moved from Ottoman to Mandate for Palestine.
You obviously blame Jews for everything. Its because of people like you that the world is going to shit. Instead of blaming Jews blame those who are really carrying out the acts you claim.
have you considered the the 80% of jordan is desert and that the best productive lands are in the west bank by what god gie right does the united nation has the right to award that has been settled for thousands of years by people who say they are arabs who may be the great grand children of the canaanites the amorites the phenecians the philistines the assyrians the chaldeans and all the nations mentioned by the so called jewish history called the bible do not have right to their land and some people of European descent who claim to a relegion have more right to the land if you tell me they have right o conquest i will agree with you but biblical right i do not agree with you an i am a Christian go figure

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#13 Jul 22, 2013
Its About Time wrote:
It's about time that racist jackass Dio got his ass handed to him on a platter.
Good job, sir.
He's probably crying in a fetal position right now.
It would be about time for the FBI to arrest creepy Tom Fontaine. He's stated numerous times in the islam forum how much he hates the USA and how he would love to see sharia law replace the US constitution. He also sees nothing wrong with child brides and pedophelia. He's nothing but a vulgar perverted troll who needs to be put away for good.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Greenfield, MA

#15 Jul 22, 2013
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be about time for the FBI to arrest creepy Tom Fontaine. He's stated numerous times in the islam forum how much he hates the USA and how he would love to see sharia law replace the US constitution. He also sees nothing wrong with child brides and pedophelia. He's nothing but a vulgar perverted troll who needs to be put away for good.
That's all fine and dandy but I'm not Tom Fontaine.
This is just another smear job by worms in a can.
I don't wish to see Sharia Law anywhere in America anymore than you do. But guess which knieving soul manipulating our govt would do such a thing to the republic in order to collapse our society? Those that call themselves jews.
All behind the ruse of "freedom of religion" and "equailty"
Utter BS!
Always scheming.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Greenfield, MA

#16 Jul 22, 2013
lambroni ardziv wrote:
<quoted text>have you considered the the 80% of jordan is desert and that the best productive lands are in the west bank by what god gie right does the united nation has the right to award that has been settled for thousands of years by people who say they are arabs who may be the great grand children of the canaanites the amorites the phenecians the philistines the assyrians the chaldeans and all the nations mentioned by the so called jewish history called the bible do not have right to their land and some people of European descent who claim to a relegion have more right to the land if you tell me they have right o conquest i will agree with you but biblical right i do not agree with you an i am a Christian go figure
And a very smart Christian at that. Certain people's bloodline are invalid. It's like porkpie head claiming he is partial Native American to receive special benefits for acedemia and use such phrases or words w/o proof when running for a govt position.
Chief Seattle

Greenfield, MA

#17 Jul 22, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
The Arabs of Palestine where given over 80% of the land. It is called Jordan where the majority of citizens are Palestine Arabs.
It was the Jews who are having their 20% taken and part of it to be given for another Palestine Arab state.
There is non legal problem for Israel to build in Western Palestine. According to the Mandate for Palestine and the UN Charter article 80 which reaffirms the right.
THERE IS NO LEGAL DOCUMENT GIVING THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION THE RIGHT TO THE LAND. This is why they have to negotiate with Israel.
The majority of the land was not owned by individuals but moved from Ottoman to Mandate for Palestine.
You obviously blame Jews for everything. Its because of people like you that the world is going to shit. Instead of blaming Jews blame those who are really carrying out the acts you claim.
The same "excuses" provided without any links could be used and applied to all the land and the hundreds of treaties broken here with who we call Indians. The Indians had to "Negotiate" for the land that they inhabited for tens of thousands of years. How has that worked out for them? How has this all worked out for the earth? And how is this working out for our children's future?
It isn't.
Usury Taxes n Shackles

Greenfield, MA

#19 Jul 22, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
The Arabs of Palestine where given over 80% of the land. It is called Jordan where the majority of citizens are Palestine Arabs.
It was the Jews who are having their 20% taken and part of it to be given for another Palestine Arab state.
There is non legal problem for Israel to build in Western Palestine. According to the Mandate for Palestine and the UN Charter article 80 which reaffirms the right.
THERE IS NO LEGAL DOCUMENT GIVING THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION THE RIGHT TO THE LAND. This is why they have to negotiate with Israel.
The majority of the land was not owned by individuals but moved from Ottoman to Mandate for Palestine.
You obviously blame Jews for everything. Its because of people like you that the world is going to shit. Instead of blaming Jews blame those who are really carrying out the acts you claim.
The world is going to hell cus we're stealing everybody's land with technology and consuming their resources in the process. The acts that some are getting away with pales in comparison to our consumption rates alone, let alone the "bankers wars" to which we engage and conquer over people. Go back to Khazar, or wherever the hell you came from.
Israeli Run NSA

Greenfield, MA

#20 Jul 22, 2013
“The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized”—Fourth Amendment[1]
nutjobs here

Ramat Gan, Israel

#21 Jul 22, 2013
lambroni ardziv wrote:
<quoted text>have you considered the the 80% of jordan is desert and that the best productive lands are in the west bank by what god gie right does the united nation has the right to award that has been settled for thousands of years by people who say they are arabs who may be the great grand children of the canaanites the amorites the phenecians the philistines the assyrians the chaldeans and all the nations mentioned by the so called jewish history called the bible do not have right to their land and some people of European descent who claim to a relegion have more right to the land if you tell me they have right o conquest i will agree with you but biblical right i do not agree with you an i am a Christian go figure
And a large part of Israel is desert whats you point.

You pick and choose what to say although most of it is ideas not reality.

A large part of the land was swamps which Jews cleared up for the past 150 years. Due to this many people from the surrounding lands moved to W.Palestine for a better life.

Not sure why you bring god into it.
It was the League of Nations who voted on the framework for a Jewish state on the land not the UN. The UN has done everything possible to create a tiny state for the Jews.

Not sure where you get the thousands of years from. Even Arabs admit they came at the most 1000 years ago.
What about the 300,000 non-Jews who arrived on the land in the first half of the 20th century???
What do you consider a Palestinian as until the second half of 20th century the word was used to describe Jews?

WHAT DONT YOU GET? OVER 50% OF ISRAELI JEWS ARE SEPHARDI AND NOT FROM USA OR RUSSIA BUT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST. THEY WERE KICKED OUT OF ARAB-MUSLIM COUNTRIES WITH ALL THEIR PROPERTY TAKEN FROM THEM.

I am not a believer so don't bring religion into a political debate.

According to international law the land is for Jewish settlement.
Read the Mandate for Palestine article 6, UN Charter article 80, even UNSC res 242 the basis for talks makes no mention of Palestinian people or state.

The fact is that the majority of the land was owned by the Ottoman Empire who gave up their claim in the treaty of serves.

The League of Nations created numerous mandates one being the Mandate for Palestine. This gave Britain the trusteeship to encourage Jewish immigration to settle the land and to build infrastructure in mind for a Jewish state.
Article 80 of the UN charter reaffirms the right of Jews according to the Mandate.
The ceasefire treaty between Jordan and Israel clearly states that the green line has no legal significance and should not prejudice who controls the land.
It was the anti-Jewish Red Cross who changed the definition of the West Bank from Disputed territory to Occupied. They have no basis for this in International Law.

According to the Geneva Convention land can only be occupied if its taken from one High Contracting Party by another. Since Jordan had really illegally held the land from 1948-67 they had no claim and there was no Arab Palestine country so they have no right either.

If Israel had no rights to the land than the Palestinians wouldn't need to negotiate. Since its very clear even from the UN resolutions that they must its not theirs.
nutjobs here

Ramat Gan, Israel

#22 Jul 22, 2013
Chief Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
The same "excuses" provided without any links could be used and applied to all the land and the hundreds of treaties broken here with who we call Indians. The Indians had to "Negotiate" for the land that they inhabited for tens of thousands of years. How has that worked out for them? How has this all worked out for the earth? And how is this working out for our children's future?
It isn't.
I quoted international law which has been around since before the Mandate. The Indian Holocaust was long before International laws. You seem to have no problem living in the US.

You can find links very easily and read the documents i quoted if you would like. Not my fault that you are posting on a forum which you obviously have no knowledge of.

You believe people lived in Americas for tens of thousands of years??? any evidence???
There is evidence that many moved to N.America from other continents also.

So you support the Palestinian nation?
They were created in the 1960's when Jordan occupied West Bank and make it very clear in their charter that their aim is to wipe out Israel and also gives up their right to the land for a country. Their leader was an Egyptian called Yassar Arafat.
The whole of Palestinians society incites and encourages killing Jews in their schools, mosques, tv, gov, media and so on.
There are whole websites giving this information and they are very open about their agenda.
Read the PLo Covenant, Hamas Charter, and PLO Phased Plan.
They hide behind civilians using civilian areas to attack Israeli civilian areas and everything given to the them is used to attack Israel.

Not sure how you can support an insane society but its your choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min Frijoles 69,431
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 55 min pre1948 Palestini... 66
Obama takes tougher line against Gaza casualties 1 hr barefoot2626 452
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 1 hr barefoot2626 2,000
Rev. Shipman's treatment shameful 4 hr RevKen 6
Israel military shoots down Syrian aircraft 6 hr Jeff Brightone 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 hr Tim Osman 118,211
•••

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••