Russia 'sends modern arms to Syria'

Full story: BBC News 4,562
The New York Times quotes unnamed US officials as saying the missiles could be used to counter any potential future foreign military intervention in Syria. Full Story
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#4273 Jan 7, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Little man, we all can see how secretly admirative you are of posters who actually do their homework.
Pity you cannot take part in the comments due to your intellectual shortcomings, but as far as abusive drivel is concerned you get top score.
lol
Just ignore that moron. He's a brainless bag of wind.
Avenger

United States

#4274 Jan 7, 2014
Iota? Wasn't there an actor named Ray Iota in that movie Goodfellows?

He was Russian, wasn't he? All gangsters are Russians, everybody knows that.
Ratloder

United States

#4275 Jan 7, 2014
I stuck a banana up my bun today and called it yankee diddle.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4276 Jan 7, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>He's got your name down Dimwit100. The HeHeHe is reminiscent of an ignorant Turk that used to be a staple here for his stupid posts. Change your nic? Try changing your trousers. I smell goat cheese.

Shut it Ratboy, you i diot imbecile. Hehehe.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#4278 Jan 8, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
I stuck a banana up my bun today and called it yankee diddle.
LOL!!!
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#4279 Jan 8, 2014
Syrian wrote:
I'm scared sh!tless to give my location.
I know. It's OK. WE understand. Time to change your diaper.
the bear

Laurinburg, NC

#4280 Jan 8, 2014
WhyMe2014 wrote:
All I know is that you can never trust the Russians.
that is fine. we dont trust you either.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#4281 Jan 8, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Shut it Avenger you idiot.
What sort of dumbass implies that if you don't like where you live, you should leave.
Suppose everyone in the world did the same??? do you realise the disruption, upheaval, confusion, throughout the world???
Only idiots such as yourself, talk without an iota of thought.
Thats what ur nazislamist muslim friends do.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4283 Jan 8, 2014
Shut it Ratboy, you i diot nazi, filthy racist scumbag. Hehehe.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#4284 Jan 8, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
Shut it Ratboy, you i diot nazi, filthy racist scumbag. Hehehe.
"Ratty" and his butt-buddy "Yappin' Yakiety" are simply annoying heel nipping distractions intent on sabotaging serious, adult and constructive exchanges of ideas & facts.

Rather than wasting time on these full time stink bombs, I think you'll find the following article (in its entirety) a better use of time

Re: Declining US support for Israel and bankrolling its Regional Hegemony:

“Russia, Syria and the Decline of American Hegemony”
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2013/11/02/ru...

EXCERPT “For this reason, while organized US Jewry supported the war, condemned Assad and called for US intervention,

the Jewish community of Russia, a quite numerous, wealthy and influential one, did not support the Syrian rebels but rather stood by Putin’s effort to preserve peace in Syria.

Ditto Iran, where the wealthy Jewish community supported the legitimate government in Syria. It appears that countries guided by a strong established church are immune from disruptive influence of lobbies;

while countries without such a church – the US and/or France – give in to such influences and adopt illegal interventionism as a norm.” CONTINUED

I think you'll find reading the entire article more rewarding than wasting time on Hasbara losers.

Thanks
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4285 Jan 8, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ratty" and his butt-buddy "Yappin' Yakiety" are simply annoying heel nipping distractions intent on sabotaging serious, adult and constructive exchanges of ideas & facts.
Rather than wasting time on these full time stink bombs, I think you'll find the following article (in its entirety) a better use of time
EXCERPT “For this reason, while organized US Jewry supported the war, condemned Assad and called for US intervention,
the Jewish community of Russia, a quite numerous, wealthy and influential one, did not support the Syrian rebels but rather stood by Putin’s effort to preserve peace in Syria.
Ditto Iran, where the wealthy Jewish community supported the legitimate government in Syria. It appears that countries guided by a strong established church are immune from disruptive influence of lobbies;
while countries without such a church – the US and/or France – give in to such influences and adopt illegal interventionism as a norm.” CONTINUED
I think you'll find reading the entire article more rewarding than wasting time on Hasbara losers.
Thanks
That article is a very biased article written by a pro-Russian anti-American person, which makes its credibility shakey at best. Many points in it are outright lies and most are exaggerated to build a story by the writer, I certainly would not put any faith in the opinion of the writer.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#4286 Jan 8, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
EDITED FOR SPACE
Did you read the entire article?

This information is consistent with the findings of most non Western Intel. experts. Do you read "Asia Times" and other non Western News outlets who have the benefit of a distant perspective? The US is clearly weary of sacrificing young American blood and desperately needed resources for distant quagmires. The Russians/Soviets learned about the futality of fighting in Afghanistan very quickly.

Israel Shamir is the writer, not Paul C. Roberts.

I'm over 60 years old and have no reason to choose one slant over another. I only chose the rarely printed truths that are shut out by an unquestionable pro Zionist/pro-Israel Major Media.

The following is from one of my favorite & most thoughtful authors:

“When you control opinion, as corporate America controls opinion in the United States by owning the media, you can make the masses believe almost anything you want, and guide them as you please.”
Gore Vidal (1925 - 2012)

Muslim Haters, like "Anyone"-Haters are those who know the least and fear the objects/people of their Hate

I went to the Mid East to learn more about Archeology & History but ended up with a thorough education about the destructive effect of our proven, 60 year old Zionist Brainwashing of most Americans. Over 80%- 90% of major media is Zionist owned.

While over 80% of Americans supported a War on Iraq, only 2% 3% could find the country they wanted destroyed on a map. What is a better example of inculcated Anti Islamic/anti Arab bigotry after considering the quiet closeness with which the US worked with Saddam vs Iran.

Immediately, Americans were duped into hating a former Ally-turned-Monster overnight.
Why?

Our, Ziono-Media Monopoly has rendered the West, & especially Americans, the most professionally, thoroughly and completely deceived populace on the planet.(see Iraq War %s for example)

Yes, for 60 years, Zionist dominated "News", School Textbooks, Movies, TV has poured the POOR-INNOCENT-JEWS" VS "EVIL-MUSLIM-BABY-EATERS " Lie into gullible US Minds!

Because Israeli media are far more open and objective, I don't mean that "the Jews run all media" but ZIONISTS definitely dominate what has shaped American opinion/hatred for 60 years

PROOF:

“DECLASSIFIED SENATE INVESTIGATION FILES REVEAL CLANDESTINE, ISRAELI PR CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php...
EXCERPT: "It is frightening how easily some in the American news media surrendered to a foreign public relations campaign.“CONTINUED

“The AZC's internal "Information and Public Relations Department" reports.”
http://irmep.org/ila/azc/

EXCERPT:“Between 1962-1963 the Senate Foreign Relations Committee subpoenaed internal reports of the American Zionist Council during its investigation into the activities of registered agents of foreign principals.”CONTINUED 

The following reports detail how the American Zionist Council used the funding in a sophisticated campaign to cajole and intimidate news media, subvert open debate about Israel and undermine reporting about key issues of the day...
The Senate investigation closed down the conduit, but the extensive propaganda activities still go on." CONTINUED

“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”

QUOTE:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

Israel Shamir is just one example of so called "Self hating Jews" reviled by Right wing Zionist militants

Thanks,

Gray
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#4287 Jan 8, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the entire article?
This information is consistent with the findings of most non Western Intel. experts. Do you read "Asia Times" and other non Western News outlets who have the benefit of a distant perspective?...
Israel Shamir is the writer, not Paul C. Roberts.
I'm over 60 years old and have no reason to choose one slant over another. I only chose the rarely printed truths that are shut out by an unquestionable pro Zionist/pro-Israel Major Media.....
I went to the Mid East to learn more about Archeology & History but ended up with a thorough education about the destructive effect of our proven, 60 year old Zionist Brainwashing of most Americans. Over 80%- 90% of major media is Zionist owned....
Because Israeli media are far more open and objective, I don't mean that "the Jews run all media" but ZIONISTS definitely dominate what has shaped American opinion/hatred for 60 years.......
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.
it is usually the older Generation who are the bigots at least when I was younger.

You and Israel Shamir could be good friends as he also denies the Holocaust and has been antisemitic in his life.

Most Israelis are also against attacking Syria.

What about haters of Political Islam?

You still refuse to explain what Zionist means to you. What makes someone a Zionist?

At the same time you make grand statements about "Zionists" rulling the world. Never really going further than just the statement.

Interesting how you must consider yourself really intelligent when most Americans are being brainwashed you are not. Maybe it is the other way around and you are the one who is brainwashed.

Can you find any Arab/Muslim country in the region which doesn't have Antisemitism in media, tv, songs, mosques?? etc. I suppose its the Zionists fault for the ethnic cleansing of Christians throughout the Arab/Muslim world????

For decades Muslim attrocities and terrorism have convinced many people of the true agenda of Islamism not some movies.

When someone carries out a suicide bombing most people would assume correctly that it was a Muslim.
When Christians are raped and massacred throughout the region and Africa people assume correctly that is was Muslims.

The US has changed elections in Israel and brought down governments, they spend $millions on so called HR orgs which promote the destruction of Israel, etc. More Hypocracy from an American just like the spying.

So you show your true opinion that you consider Jews not Zionists to rule as you post a quote above.

The fact is that Jews don't agree with each other on anything so to make any claims that they work together is hilarious. Maybe Jews have a better upbringing giving them more of a chance to succeed. Or maybe , just maybe its in your head.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#4288 Jan 8, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. It's OK. WE understand. Time to change your diaper.
Bet you wish you could change it with your tongue, you little gay Ratshitz!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#4289 Jan 8, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
Yet another excellent post Gray!!
Ratloader

Naugatuck, CT

#4290 Jan 9, 2014
Syrian wrote:
I love your lap prunes, Gaye
Please, Diaper Head. This is a G rated thread.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#4291 Jan 9, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, our Gay French Fry Muslim, where's my judgie? You love my work? Admirative? Hardly. I love to see how those petty clips on the Internet 24-7 get you Muslims into a circle jerk patting yourselves on the back with your free hand. Keep em coming, Coccyx.
What you up to, punkass, you have blisters on your hands you've been wainking so much.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#4292 Jan 9, 2014
Ratloader wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, Diaper Head. This is a G rated thread.
Speaking of G, have you found your G spot ?
If not keep trying.
Ratloader

Naugatuck, CT

#4293 Jan 9, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of G, have you found your G spot ?
If not keep trying.
Where's my judgie for my excellent post? I can only wank off once a week because I get a rash. Now, if I can only get Syrian to bob for my lap apples, I might try for twice a week. But, he has to take that diaper off his head so I can watch.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#4295 Jan 9, 2014
Oddly, in a year when the Pope is elected “Man of the Year,” there is no cry about the amazing ethnic cleansing being done to his flock, as well as nothing from the west. United State has murmured something, and that was it.

As for Israel this silence has few conclusions: while the new anti-Semites are busy condemning Israel, proposing resolutions and banning Israel, they are saying nothing about the real massacre and the forced exile taking place here, there is no limit for the hypocrisy. Where are the human rights movements, in the face of this Christians free Middle East being created here?

The second conclusion is for us in Israel: this silence is a warning that if G-d forbids Israel will one day be weakened, the extremists will do us much worse, and no one in the world would really help. In the violent and Salafi Middle East, there is no place for Christians, which did not know how to prepare on time, or the Jews.

Luckily for the latter in the Jewish state they are strong and deterring, now it is clear how important it is to have a Jewish state, as the only place in the Middle East left, that is not Muslim.

Now a word for the Christian communities around the world: if one day the sovereignty over the holy places in Jerusalem will be held solely by the Palestinian Authority, in a short time the religious war that is taking place in the entire Arab world will erupt here as well, and neither Jews nor Christians will be allowed access anymore to their holly sites, as it is happening in Syria, in the places sacred for the Christians.

Only under Jewish sovereignty the freedom of religion will be kept, and the proof is – only in one place in the entire Middle East do the Christian Arabs get freedom of religion as well as equality, and that is in Israel, and so for the first time, we see young Christian Arab citizens, wanting to join in alliance with the Jewish State. They already know that no one will be waiting for them out there, in the cold Christian winter.

Islam for retards Islam for idiots Islam for serial killers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min TRD 68,546
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 2 hr scirocco 2,034
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 69,461
Netanyahu Says ISIS, Hamas 'Branches Of Same Po... 3 hr Garry Ackerman 4
The soul purpose of creating ISIS is to weaken ... 6 hr Kneel before Ottoman 1
The Third Temple 6 hr dollarsbill 2
Israel's shadowy Mossad looks to recruit online 7 hr Mandela 1

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE