Russia 'sends modern arms to Syria'

Full story: BBC News 4,562
The New York Times quotes unnamed US officials as saying the missiles could be used to counter any potential future foreign military intervention in Syria. Full Story
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3339 Nov 15, 2013
Gray wrote:
CATCH A HASBARAT BY THE TAIL.....
"ANTI SEMITE" HE'LL LOUDLY WAIL .....
EXCERPT “Here’s a sample slice of hasbara (i.e. pro-Israel propaganda) from the comments to a recent article I penned about the great American journalist Grace Halsell, who fought tirelessly for justice and did so much to expose the nonsense peddled by Christian-Zionism before she died in 2000:
Pad Dar Top Commenter
There is no place called p-stine. My suggestion for p-stinian sympathizers is that you should visit, find out what it is REALLY like there without anyone from either side telling you. REALLY find out what you are supporting.
_________END OF SCRIPT
PARTIAL REBUTTAL
Me thinks this reader [commenter later edited this to ‘writer’] has *NEVER* visited the place called pstine.
But, you should. Israel is all over the Book of Revelation. There ARE, in fact, close to 300K Messianis and Christians in Israel.
The word of GOD does NOT change, with or without Hagee. God plainly says to “bless” Israel. OF COURSE it matters if their government sticks and that should be reported. But, what this site and millions of others FAIL to do, is narrow it down TO the Israeli govt.
But, you don’t, so everyone hates Israelis because of that. Very unfortunate. VISIT P-stine.
Especially near S. ISRAEL, close to Sderot and Ashkelon, and WAKE THE HELL UP. There is NO American that I know that wants rockets shot at them on a DAILY basis. But, of course, GRACE (BAD name for an UN graceful person) you don’t report THAT.
In the back of my Bible there’s a map of “Palestine at the time of our saviour”.
An earlier map of the same territory calls it Canaan. True, there’s also a map showing the Kingdoms of Judah and Israel which came to a sticky end in 597BC.
If you click here you’ll see how the Jewish Virtual Library (part of The American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise) has wiped Palestine off their modern-day map, so let’s hear no more about Hamas or Iran wanting to wipe Israel off the map.
There was even a Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem for nearly 100 years, but we don’t make a big fuss about it.”CONTINUED
Enjoy!
LOL!!!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#3340 Nov 15, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh gee, and you just finished saying that the people in control of the town are already doing that but your people can kill better, is that your proposition?? Sometimes you make no sense either you want peace for Syrians or you do not, pick one, you seem to think if it is someone you support they can kill anyone at random and your bum buddy Syrian will back you up.
George, you are the bright spot on this forum. We are all idiots who do not know what is happening and need to be illuminated by your shining light. Are you still in Bentley or have you graduated to Rolls Royce? Probably fallen down to Gilly. You should stop playing snakes and ladders.
Idiots of the world unite!
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#3341 Nov 15, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh gee, and you just finished saying that the people in control of the town are already doing that but your people can kill better, is that your proposition?? Sometimes you make no sense either you want peace for Syrians or you do not, pick one, you seem to think if it is someone you support they can kill anyone at random and your bum buddy Syrian will back you up.
You are too idiotic for your own good,did you not read the link of what those nutters are inflicting on that Town?the SAA won't be killing anyone at random they will be killing those head hacking madmen,talking of head hacking madmen they are even beheading themselves,HAAAAAAAA.
http://www.almanar.com.lb/english/adetails.ph...

Since: Nov 12

Cobbitty, Australia

#3342 Nov 15, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>You are too idiotic for your own good,did you not read the link of what those nutters are inflicting on that Town?the SAA won't be killing anyone at random they will be killing those head hacking madmen,talking of head hacking madmen they are even beheading themselves,HAAAAAAAA.
http://www.almanar.com.lb/english/adetails.ph...

Link doesn't work for me.
But I think I know what your saying.
Assad has got to convince the vast majority of Sunnies's to support the new Syria that is well under way.
That's been the intention all along by others Jew lackeys FSA and al-Qa'eda affiliates, to provoke Assad to do the stupid thing.
I've had dirty Jew cu nt using the same tactic on me (me knowingly) for over 36 years .
Prior to that 27 years I just would cop it without knowing what it was.
Still I was the lure to put Jewey exactly where he is right now.
Heaven wants vengeance.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#3343 Nov 15, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Link doesn't work for me.
But I think I know what your saying.
Assad has got to convince the vast majority of Sunnies's to support the new Syria that is well under way.
That's been the intention all along by others Jew lackeys FSA and al-Qa'eda affiliates, to provoke Assad to do the stupid thing.
I've had dirty Jew cu nt using the same tactic on me (me knowingly) for over 36 years .
Prior to that 27 years I just would cop it without knowing what it was.
Still I was the lure to put Jewey exactly where he is right now.
Heaven wants vengeance.
A consistant pattern in the History of Mid East violence has been the obsession with installing malleable Regimes; puppets of the West and the Zionist State (which is comprised of fanatics Foreign to the Levant)

As far back as toe installation of the ruthless Shah and the violent overthrow of democratically elected PM Mossedeh (1950s) who stood up for Iranian intrests; not those of Lebensraum obsessed Zionists and the Colonial powers (Anglo-Iranian Oil Co.)

After AIPAC's successful Iraq War push we now have more Zionist Wars to fight

For Example:

“Israel Lobby Pushes for US Action Against the Syrian Government (to weaken Iran)”
http://america-hijacked.com/2012/02/12/israel...
EXCERPT “In Russia Today’s recent Crosstalk program on Syria, guest  James Morris  was brave enough to incisively point out the taboo fact that the Israel  lobby has been in the forefront  in pushing a hardline interventionist  approach for the US toward that divided country.” CONTINUED

THANKS

GRAY

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#3344 Nov 15, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
A consistant pattern in the History of Mid East violence has been the obsession with installing malleable Regimes; puppets of the West and the Zionist State (which is comprised of fanatics Foreign to the Levant)
As far back as toe installation of the ruthless Shah and the violent overthrow of democratically elected PM Mossedeh (1950s) who stood up for Iranian intrests; not those of Lebensraum obsessed Zionists and the Colonial powers (Anglo-Iranian Oil Co.)
For Example:
“Israel Lobby Pushes for US Action Against the Syrian Government (to weaken Iran)”
EXCERPT “In Russia Today’s recent Crosstalk program on Syria, guest  James Morris  was brave enough to incisively point out the taboo fact that the Israel  lobby has been in the forefront  in pushing a hardline interventionist  approach for the US toward that divided country.” CONTINUED
THANKS
GRAY

" And any action of Iran to help its ally Syria would be a "casus belli" for the US to attack Iran".
I think that died in the arse.
That's why Obama gave the refiling tankers to Netanyahu.
He's saying " go ahead but now your on your own".
Obama is milking the cow efficiently.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3345 Nov 15, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
For Example:
THANKS
GRAY
Interesting!
Gray

Richmond, VA

#3347 Nov 16, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
" And any action of Iran to help its ally Syria would be a "casus belli" for the US to attack Iran".
I think that died in the arse.
That's why Obama gave the refiling tankers to Netanyahu.
He's saying " go ahead but now your on your own".
Obama is milking the cow efficiently.
We'll never know how many $ Trillions and gallons of LOYAL U.S. blood has been sacrificed in "Under the Table" deals to placate America's most insidious, treacherous and insatiable, Kosher Parasite Nation

'US pays price in money and blood for Israel'
http://www.presstv.com/detail/228413.html

EXCERPT "We went into Afghanistan for Israel; we went into Iraq for Israel; it's time to cut that association with Israel, bring our troops home.

How many more American lives have to be spent and bought and traded for America fighting wars because of Israel? It's unacceptable.

So, Americans are now paying the price not only in Afghanistan, but also at the gas pumps here because of the same Neo-Conservative and pro-Israel lobby that wants us to have even more American soldiers die starting a war against Iran for Israel.

The world has to rise up against this Zionist yolk that's not only in America, but over England and the EU as well before we go to a world war because of it." CONTINUED

America's Blood and Resources only started flowing into the Middle East after FOREIGN Zionist Terrorists Invaded and Occupied Palestine (and America's Policy Making)

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan, S.J.(a Jesuit priest)”

Hasbarats howl "Anti Semite" here:_________

(It's all the "rebuttal" they can muster"

Thanks,

Gray
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#3348 Nov 16, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
(It's all the "rebuttal" they can muster"
Thanks,
Gray
That's because when you take a sh!t you can't even stand your own smell, Plate in the Head. You don't have to warn them. They'll smell it soon enough. How you doing with those STD's?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3349 Nov 16, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll never know how many $ Trillions and gallons of LOYAL U.S. blood has been sacrificed in "Under the Table" deals to placate America's most insidious, treacherous and insatiable, Kosher Parasite Nation
'US pays price in money and blood for Israel'
http://www.presstv.com/detail/228413.html
EXCERPT "We went into Afghanistan for Israel; we went into Iraq for Israel; it's time to cut that association with Israel, bring our troops home.
How many more American lives have to be spent and bought and traded for America fighting wars because of Israel? It's unacceptable.
So, Americans are now paying the price not only in Afghanistan, but also at the gas pumps here because of the same Neo-Conservative and pro-Israel lobby that wants us to have even more American soldiers die starting a war against Iran for Israel.
The world has to rise up against this Zionist yolk that's not only in America, but over England and the EU as well before we go to a world war because of it." CONTINUED
America's Blood and Resources only started flowing into the Middle East after FOREIGN Zionist Terrorists Invaded and Occupied Palestine (and America's Policy Making)
"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan, S.J.(a Jesuit priest)”
Gray
Interesting!
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#3350 Nov 16, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting!
That's all you ever have to say about this spammer? "Interesting". Is it because you can't read? Have any original thoughts of your own? Want to sleep with Gray? You're a disgrace to CT, Sh!tbag!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3351 Nov 16, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you ever have to say about this spammer? "Interesting". Is it because you can't read? Have any original thoughts of your own? Want to sleep with Gray? You're a disgrace to CT, Sh!tbag!

It's unfair to call Gray a spammer,

most of his posts are well thought out, precise, informative and logical.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3352 Nov 16, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
You really should go back to school and get an education as your opinion on the subjects at hand are ignorant.

He posts quotes which don't exist on a regular basis.
He posts links from websites which admit they lie on a regular basis.
He refuses to give any legal basis for a Palestinian state.
He refuses to condemn Hamas who call to kill Jews in their charter.
He refuses to comment on any links and picked one link in a thousand which i have posted and tries to focus on that instead of the subjects at hand.
He belives everyone who supports Israel to be an Israeli spy and doesn't seem to have much to say apart from the dozen or so spam posts he continuously puts throughout this forum.

You don't seem to add much either apart from insults, bigotry and BS.

Most of his posts are riddled with myths and errors but he continuously posts them anyway.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#3353 Nov 16, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
He's a lying bag of sh!t and you are even worse. Get out much? Try plagiarism from hates sites for precise, informative thought out posts. This old coot with a steel plate in his head is a menace and a danger to his neighbors. They just don't know it yet. Let's hope he sticks the business end of a shotgun in his foul mouth and does the world a favor.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3354 Nov 16, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you out of your skull? Gray is absolutely brilliant!!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3355 Nov 16, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Absolutely agree!!
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3356 Nov 16, 2013
It is so clear now that Syrian and Dimitri100 on top of Grey are blinded by hate and even when what they post is clearly BS they will continue to post the same thing. Grey is the wolf and Syrian and Dimitri are the sheep. Sad world. Sad people. So full of hate they waste their life writing lies and spreading hatred while accusing others of doing just that.

Not sure how you can support his links and quotes when they are obvious fabrications.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#3357 Nov 16, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
Not sure how you can support his links and quotes when they are obvious fabrications.
Tell us about fabrications hasbarat.
tell us about your favorite pastime (paid or not) that is story telling and inventions of fables
You have the ultimate hasbarat handbook encyclopedia at hand so no sweat
For the illustrations do not worry we have a very precise picture.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3358 Nov 17, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Insidious, treacherous and insatiable, Kosher Parasite Nation. Well I guess what passes for precise, well thought out, informative and logal comments in Russia is actually 99% hate speaches from wind bags who made their beds over a decade ago in the Israeli-Arab wars lost and now cry wolf expecting an ear from the west while supporting terrorist groups that blow up children and cut womens ears off.

Hiraious
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3359 Nov 17, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about fabrications hasbarat.
tell us about your favorite pastime (paid or not) that is story telling and inventions of fables
You have the ultimate hasbarat handbook encyclopedia at hand so no sweat
For the illustrations do not worry we have a very precise picture.
What do you expect? You are dealing with a people who have been beat down, despised, and extricated from counties for over 5,000 years. Instead of attempting to remedy the situation, they try to convince you that the world is wrong and that they are actually wonderful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min AN NFL FAN 120,786
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 30 min serfs up 84
Netanyahu visit continues to stir emotion 1 hr spud 98
Palestinian girl, 14, in Israel prison for thro... 3 hr realist 8
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 3 hr alberto 519
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 4 hr Captain Yesterday 83
'Thousands of Russian troops in Ukraine' 8 hr Dimitri100 153
More from around the web