Russia 'sends modern arms to Syria'

Full story: BBC News

The New York Times quotes unnamed US officials as saying the missiles could be used to counter any potential future foreign military intervention in Syria.
Comments
2,801 - 2,820 of 4,563 Comments Last updated Mar 27, 2014
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

GIlgamesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, good riddance for you, now we have to deal with these scums in our region ! A cleanser and some good detergent from the cape wouldn't be a bad idea , isn't it?....lol
In time the Hezbollah will be eliminated on their own, you need not worry. They stuck their nose into Syria and their numbers are depleting daily.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting what you say about the birth rate. It seem the only Jews who really breed are those Hasidim with the dreadlocks who are sucking the state dry while doing nothing. The secular Jews are below replacement. From some 150 in 1948, the Hasidim form now some 25% of the population. Their favourite pastime beside spitting on people , screwing , or peddling drugs is molesting little girls.
More lies from you. Not sure where you get your information but it is wrong. Israeli secular community have enough children to sustain a population unlike most of the West.
Since 2001 Jewish BR is up 38% and Arab BR is down 6%. Around 22% of new borns in Israel are not-Jewish. Hareidi BR is falling while Secular BR is rising. Non-Hareidi Women have an average of 2.6 Children, while Hareidi BR has gone down by 1 or 2 over the past decade. So your claims are false.

On top of that over 50% of Hareidi Women work, around 40% of the men work. They are the biggest charity workers in the country with orgs such as United Hatzallah which gives free emergency medical aid throughout the country and can arrive in most places within minutes, they fund soup kitchens and much more. Many of them are even going to National Service.

The hareidi figures amongst the population are disputed. I believe from my research that the figure is below 20% which reflects their voting patterns in elections.

Don't get me wrong I have a major problem with the actions of their community in general, they push their beliefs on others and refuse to negotiate. But to claim that they all spit, screw peddle drugs and molest girls is another example of your lack of knowledge and your open hatred. Yes a sizable % may act this way on occasion but the majority don't; at the same time they do nothing to stop it.

You can see a large drop in BR in many Arab nations same with the Arabs of Israel and the territories.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making the assumption that the land is Arab. You are obviously a racist by your posts on this forum.
Can you give any evidence that Arabs owned the land?
Jews bought the land in the first part of last century and continue to do so until this day. I actually know Arabs who sell land to Jews but have to do it secretly because the Palestinian Authority KILLS those who sell their land to Jews as an official policy.
Give any evidence that Israel is stealing Palestinian land and it an international crime?
You speak of crime and legalities but seem unable to give any basis to your claims. Another idiot with catchphrases and the inability to give any sources or to back up anything you have said.
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about otherwise you would have given me a real answer already. Very sad.

Shut it nutjobs you moron.

Historians or you can look at this issue from any angle you wish, the historical fact is, the British with their wheelings and dealings, over a period of time, stole Arab land in Palestine to create the state of Israel.

Jews are right now stealing Arab land, which is an International crime, breaking UN resolutions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>And that to the benefit of Khazar Turko Mongols from the North of the Caucasus converted in the 8th Century. Have converted Eskimos to catholicism, the right to go and live in Rome as the land of their ancestors? That the only question Nutjobs must answer, unfortunately he is always side stepping reality.

I wonder if that moron ever got any schooling at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>They hate you for they hate people to waken them up from their self induced torpor.

I reckon dumbass nutjobs is one of them, totally devoid of reality.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I reckon dumbass nutjobs is one of them, totally devoid of reality.
Still waiting for any evidence to back your claims. You have moved to attack me personally as you seem to have nothing real to say.

If I was totally devoid of reality it should be easy for you to show how I am wrong and mention anything I have said which isn't true.

You are the one who looks like a dumbass to any objective participant here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for any evidence to back your claims. You have moved to attack me personally as you seem to have nothing real to say.
If I was totally devoid of reality it should be easy for you to show how I am wrong and mention anything I have said which isn't true.

You dumbass started the name calling and I'm not the only one here saying you talk bollocks. Hehehe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>

Historians or you can look at this issue from any angle you wish, the historical fact is, the British with their wheelings and dealings, over a period of time, stole Arab land in Palestine to create the state of Israel.

Jews are right now stealing Arab land, which is an International crime, breaking UN resolutions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>

You dumbass started the abuse, the name calling.

Gray

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain was an idiot since before Vietnam. That is how he got his butt into a Viet Cong tiger cage.
McCain spent his time in Hanoi sipping tea with the VC Intel., Camp Commander etc selling out other G.I.

Check his record on repeatedly blocking the release of MIA/POWs over the decades.

His daddy (Adm. McCain) spearheaded the USS Liberty cover up & Sen. "McAIPAC" did/does the same.
He refuses to respond to calls for aid for wounded & betrayed Liberty survivors.

“New Revelations on 1967 Incident: USS Liberty attacked by Israeli fighter jets”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php ...

"Attack on the USS Liberty by Israel an Offense to All Americans"
“WHY IS A STRAFED LIFE RAFT FROM THE USS LIBERTY IN AN ISRAELI MUSEUM”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10/20/jim-c ...

"And a rare bonus in exposing chronic "Liberty Liars" is the $10,000 Reward to A. Jay Cristol (&his book of lies), CAMERA’S Lies, and the blatant lies of all you low life chronic Liars for Israel’s Criminal Element and the depths to which they’ll stoop and defend:

http://www.ussliberty.com/challenge.htm

Can you think of a War for Israel/Attack or sanctions on an Islamic country that McCain HASN'T supported?

He's AIPAC's most eager & obedient Poster Boy!
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
No you and others here continuously calls Jews and Zionists all kinds of things. Interesting how you can give but not take typical bully attitude.

first you go into angles than speak of historic fact. It is a historic fact that the English wrote the McMahon-Hussein Correspondence which gave Arabs 99% of the region.

It is a fact that the British as trustees of the Mandate cut off 80% of Palestine and created Trans-Jordan.

It is a fact that British went against the mandate and restricted Jewish immigration but encouraged non-Jewish immigration.

It is a fact that the British allowed the Arabs on the land to carry out numerous massacres against the local Jewish population.

It is a fact that the British refused to protect the Jews and even took their guns away so they couldn't protect themselves.

We are not talking history but international law. Again you have given no evidence to your claims and probably have not even read the document you speak of.

YOU HAVE GIVEN NO EVIDENCE ITS ARAB LAND YOU ARE MAKING ASSUMPTIONS.
YOU HAVE GIVEN NO EVIDENCE THAT ITS ILLEGAL.
YOU HAVE GIVEN NO EVIDENCE THAT JEWS ARE STEALING ARAB LAND NOW.

Most UN resolutions are OPINION so you can't break them.

Give any legal document giving the Palestinians as a nation the right to the land?
Give any evidence that the Mandate for Palestine is null and void?

So waiting for your evidence that its Arab land which Jews are stealing illegally, that the Palestinians have a legal right to the land and the Mandate is void.

THE ONLY REASON I ADDED THE NAME CALLING IS YOU ARE MAKING GRAND CLAIMS BUT HAVE NEVER BACKED THEM UP; AND YOU CALL ME A MORON WHICH IS FUNNY.

If what you have been saying is correct go ahead and prove it. If you can't it seems like you are the Moron as I have posted in depth why you are wrong and you have never written any rebuttal.
Clayton Winton

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

The ad hominem is why al Qaida hates us; engage in ad hominem and you are aiding and abetting and providing sustenance to the enemies of free-expression/free-speech, the right to freely express one's faith and/or politics in one's own freely chosen words.
Clayton Winton

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

I am not in Moses Lake, nor have I ever logged-onto any computer device there. I am in Spokane, Washington, within the city limits, using my mothers laptop, and the ISP is Century Link, and what she just told me is that she is not on a customized LAN at all. Why does my posts (which are being deleted/censored anyway) claiming I am typing posts from Moses Lake?

I think that is what terrorists hope for; neighbor spying on neighbor, privacy invasiveness, censoring the world from a private citzens free-expression about faith and politics in words freely-chosen by one's self.

I'm sure the Assad regime is delighted.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Someone said that Israel was created by he rich Jews to get rid of the poor ones from E. Europe. It was to be a dumping ground for undesirable. The rich Jews did not want to have to help their brethren in Western countries and did not want to see the "huddled masses" too near to their home. Israel was perfect. Go there and good riddance!
Most Jews are poor and most Western Jews who move to Israel are better off. So it makes no sense.
Although I do believe that there are powerful Jews screwing their own people over. Holocaust funds stolen, dozens of liberal orgs more interested in their political aims than their people.
They can do what they want but shouldn't be in denial about their agenda.

American Jews didn't do much for the European Jews during the Holocaust. Same today when Americans especially Christians are bigger supporters of Israel than the Jewish Americans.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain spent his time in Hanoi sipping tea with the VC Intel., Camp Commander etc selling out other G.I.
Check his record on repeatedly blocking the release of MIA/POWs over the decades.
His daddy (Adm. McCain) spearheaded the USS Liberty cover up & Sen. "McAIPAC" did/does the same.
He refuses to respond to calls for aid for wounded & betrayed Liberty survivors.
“New Revelations on 1967 Incident: USS Liberty attacked by Israeli fighter jets”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php ...
"Attack on the USS Liberty by Israel an Offense to All Americans"
“WHY IS A STRAFED LIFE RAFT FROM THE USS LIBERTY IN AN ISRAELI MUSEUM”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10/20/jim-c ...
"And a rare bonus in exposing chronic "Liberty Liars" is the $10,000 Reward to A. Jay Cristol (&his book of lies), CAMERA’S Lies, and the blatant lies of all you low life chronic Liars for Israel’s Criminal Element and the depths to which they’ll stoop and defend:
http://www.ussliberty.com/challenge.htm
Can you think of a War for Israel/Attack or sanctions on an Islamic country that McCain HASN'T supported?
He's AIPAC's most eager & obedient Poster Boy!
Interesting!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
No you and others here continuously calls Jews and Zionists all kinds of things. Interesting how you can give but not take typical bully attitude.

It is a fact that the British refused to protect the Jews and even took their guns away so they couldn't protect themselves.
We are not talking history but international law. Again you have given no evidence to your claims and probably have not even read the document you speak of.
YOU HAVE GIVEN NO EVIDENCE ITS ARAB LAND YOU ARE MAKING ASSUMPTIONS.
YOU HAVE GIVEN NO EVIDENCE THAT ITS ILLEGAL.
YOU HAVE GIVEN NO EVIDENCE THAT JEWS ARE STEALING ARAB LAND NOW.
Most UN resolutions are OPINION so you can't break them.
Give any legal document giving the Palestinians as a nation the right to the land?
Give any evidence that the Mandate for Palestine is null and void?
So waiting for your evidence that its Arab land which Jews are stealing illegally, that the Palestinians have a legal right to the land and the Mandate is void.
THE ONLY REASON I ADDED THE NAME CALLING IS YOU ARE MAKING GRAND CLAIMS BUT HAVE NEVER BACKED THEM UP; AND YOU CALL ME A MORON WHICH IS FUNNY.
If what you have been saying is correct go ahead and prove it. If you can't it seems like you are the Moron as I have posted in depth why you are wrong and you have never written any rebuttal.

Gray

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>

1. YOU HAVE GIVEN NO EVIDENCE ITS ARAB LAND YOU ARE MAKING ASSUMPTIONS.
2. YOU HAVE GIVEN NO EVIDENCE THAT ITS ILLEGAL.
3. YOU HAVE GIVEN NO EVIDENCE THAT JEWS ARE STEALING ARAB LAND NOW.
Your "rebuttals" can be found in any number Israeli Foreign Ministry funded, Hasbara "Talking Points"

1. All the Hasbara scripted "ZionoFunnyFacts" don't negate the fact that today's Arab residents of the Levant are the direct descendants of the Canaanites, Jebusites etc

“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/01/new-g...
EXCERPTS “ On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
“But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.”

“How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.

“But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics,” CONTINUED

The tiresomely transparent fraud of applying Colonial Designations, borders, coins, etc is simply desperate Zionist Mythology trying to fabricate its legitimacy.

If Zionist Shills feel so strongly about Legal Documents by ruling International Organizations then their abrogations of UN Resolutions #181,#242,#338 debunks their own "Claim" to someone else's land.

2. See #1

3. Can you spell "Settlements"?

The 2% Jewish population inhabiting British Palestine dreaded the coming of modern, Zionist, Terrorist, Land Thieves more than their existing Arabic neighbors.

Zionism is a toxic hate cult thriving on professional deception, selective outrage, violence, Racism & the blood of others.

Can you produce Documents showing that "Israel" has legal and fixed borders?
Gray

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Jews are poor and most Western Jews who move to Israel are better off. So it makes no sense.
Although I do believe that there are powerful Jews screwing their own people over. Holocaust funds stolen, dozens of liberal orgs more interested in their political aims than their people.
They can do what they want but shouldn't be in denial about their agenda.
American Jews didn't do much for the European Jews during the Holocaust. Same today when Americans especially Christians are bigger supporters of Israel than the Jewish Americans.
You continuously clammer for irrelevant "Documents" composed by Foreign Colonial Powers, Proven Mass Murdering Zionist Invaders/Occupiers but cannot produce ANY Extra Biblical reference to the existence of an Ancient "Israel"

“DECONSTRUCTING THE WALLS OF JERICO”
“IN ANCIENT EGYPT, CANAAN REVISITED WITHOUT ISRAEL”
http://ashraf62.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/in-a...

EXCERPT "In his article “Deconstructing the Walls of Jericho“, appearing in Ha’aretz (29 October 1999), Ze’ev Herzog calls the mention of Israel on the stele a reference to “population group of nomads” who most probably were always on the move, looking for fertile land to herd their animals. In the article Herzog concludes.

“Following 70 years of intensive excavations in the Land of Israel, archaeologists have found out:

The patriarchs’ acts are legendary stories, we did not sojourn in Egypt or make an exodus, and we did not conquer the land.

Neither is there any mention of the empire of David and Solomon.

Those who take an interest have known these facts for years, but Israel is a stubborn people and doesn’t want to hear about it.”

Did you know that Egypt is mentioned in the Holy Bible approximately 700 times (Egypt: 595 times, Egyptian(s): 120 times).

Israelites were mentioned in the ancient Egyptian records once or … maybe none at all."CONTINUED

There is not even any "direct archaeological evidence for the existence of Solomon's Temple, "

So, what else in self serving "Hebrew/Israelite" composed mythology is a fraud.

“Solomon's Temple”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Solomo...
“According to the Hebrew Bible, Solomon's Temple, also known as the First Temple, was the Holy Temple (Hebrew: &#1489;&#1461;&#14 68;&#1497;&#1514;& #1470;&#1492;&#1463; &#1502;&#1460;&#14 68;&#1511;&#1456;& #1491;&#1464;&#1468; &#1513;&#1473;&#82 06;: Bet HaMikdash) in ancient Jerusalem, on the Temple Mount (also known as Mount Zion), before its alleged destruction by Nebuchadnezzar II after the Siege of Jerusalem of 587 BCE.“There is no direct archaeological evidence for the existence of Solomon's Temple, and no mention of it in the surviving contemporary extra-biblical literature.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Latest news.

I hear Israel is so unpopular, so disliked, so hated around the World for the atrocities it commits against Arabs,

that it has started paying it's students to go on the internet to spread pro Israeli propaganda, just shows how desperate that Zionist scum in the Kenesset must be.

Hehehe
Gray

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

"DOCUMENTED Debunking of "Nutjobs" UNDOCUMENTED, Hasbara Talking Points"

“20 Zionist Myths Exposed”
http://www.ilaam.net/Intl/ZionistMyths.html

“BET’YA DIDN’T KNOW THAT ARCHEOLOGY IS ANTI-SEMITIC “
http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2010/07/31/b...
“Anyway, if Israel nationalism depends on the Bible’s stories of David and Solomon being historical, then kiss it goodbye.”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••