Russia 'sends modern arms to Syria'

Full story: BBC News

The New York Times quotes unnamed US officials as saying the missiles could be used to counter any potential future foreign military intervention in Syria.

Comments (Page 136)

Showing posts 2,701 - 2,720 of4,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Sht-skin fckng wog.
Get a job, you bum.
OMG the butch is here again.))
Just one question- do you have your legs? lol.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Ghaznavi wrote:
@ Russian ubersmench , I' m not a Iranian, pakistani or Pashtun and I'm not this tosser chippy you're banging on about.
I don't give a sh!t about Shiite Iran or shitty Pakistan.
You're a fckng monkey.
Ghaznavi

Hertford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Sht-skin fckng wog.
Get a job, you bum.
Stop repeating yourself you uneducated moron.
Ghaznavi

Hertford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
You cearly are not a Brit.
Whatever you are I don`t know.
There are a lot of wierd peoples in the world.
You clearly can't spell.
Ghaznavi

Hertford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You're a fckng monkey.
Is this you?
http://static0.demotix.com/sites/default/file...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Ghaznavi wrote:
@ Russian ubersmench , I' m not a Iranian, pakistani or Pashtun and I'm not this tosser chippy you're banging on about.
I don't give a sh!t about Shiite Iran or shitty Pakistan.
It is a terrible thing not to have been to university LOL. You must have a superior education to all of us. I myself and most of us I am sure went to UHK , the University of Hard Knocks, that where you learn about life. Universities are there to brainwash the future elites, not to teach the people. Those who teach business practices, if they were so clever would be making a fortune in business. Since they are incapable of practicing what they are preaching, essentially, they are bloody useless. And so are most of the faculty luminaries, especially in the humanities. So please do not punt your university education. I shows by your lack of knowledge.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

<quoted text>
What an African would know about this?
You`re just a clueless negro, which know no history.
Well Superman, I am glad you came out of the closet. My posting would not offend a genuine Russian, but it would one of the alleged "Russian" minus the foreskin. So it proves you are a fake after all and a racist to boot. Now tell me, when you do not know anymore what to say in your postings, do you google Nathan Yahoo?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Shut up worthless wog.
I use Topix only.
Topix name is Dimitri...signature is Romanov
As it happens I'm white..the pic you see is me in my back garden.
I'm qualified by Cambridge University in English Literature, I'm also qualified by The London Institute and qualified also by The North Oxfordshire Technical College.
I have Slav and Latin ancestry.
All your points are a pack of lies, hence the reason you have no credibility.
You're a filthy worthless wog, obviously living in the gutter. Hehehe.
I like you Dimitri..!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Ghaznavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'm not Iranian I'm better than Iranians, that's why Iranians try to be like me.
Most Iranians aren't even persian they're Jews and other stuff, Tajiks are more persian than Iranians.
I was born in this country, so shut up old fool.
At least we have gathered that you are superior to Iranians. That is still to be proven by facts. That you are born in the UK, does not make you an Englishman. The only thing we can say about you is that you have an overblown ego. I am just reading a psychological profile of Trotsky (Lev Davidovitch Bronstein) and it seems to fit you like a glove.The quote comes from an article by Dr. Kerry Bolton:
"Trotsky's psychological traits seem to be associated with "Narcissistic Personality Disorder". These traits include: arrogance, conceit, haughtiness, a belief that criticism is a personal attack, exploiting others for personal gain, a self-image of superiority."
Does that fit?

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Well Superman, I am glad you came out of the closet. My posting would not offend a genuine Russian, but it would one of the alleged "Russian" minus the foreskin. So it proves you are a fake after all and a racist to boot. Now tell me, when you do not know anymore what to say in your postings, do you google Nathan Yahoo?
OMG another moron who sees Jews ever.
It`s funny though to meet a black anti semitic. lol.
I never met one.

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Who sees Jews everywhere.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>I like you Dimitri..!

Thank you orion.
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans are as indifferent to Israel as they are any other country. Your constant propaganda isn't doing enough to overshadow the fact that Muslims are slaughtering each other in Syria, Egypt, Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq. The endless suicide rampages where Sunni and Shiite murder each other in Pakistan does not help your cause and neither does the shopping mall murder in Nairobi. The killing of Americans on 9/11, in Ft Hood, Tx or in Boston do little to show how peaceful the Islamic world is.
It would help if you disclosed what organization you actually work for, bubba.

Your comment simply reflects the degree to which gullible and lazy Americans have been duped by a proven Zionist Dominated Western media:

Muslim Haters, like "Anyone" Haters are those who know the least about the World, in General, and the specific group of People they Hate.

I went to the Mid East to learn more about Archeology & History but ended up with a continuing discovery of daily examples of the thorough & destructive effect of the proven, 60 year old Zionist Brainwashing of most Americans.

Our, Ziono-Media Monopoly has rendered the West, & especially Americans, the most professionally, thoroughly and completely deceived and gullible populace on the planet.

Yes, for 60 years, Zionist dominated "News", School Textbooks, Movies, TV has poured the POOR-INNOCENT-JEWS" VS "EVIL-MUSLIM-BABY-EATERS " Lie into gullible US Minds!

Because Israeli media are far more open and objective, I don't mean that "the Jews run all media" but ZIONISTS definitely dominate what has formed innocently gullible American minds for 60 years

PROOF:

“DECLASSIFIED SENATE INVESTIGATION FILES REVEAL CLANDESTINE, ISRAELI PR CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php...
EXCERPT: "It is frightening how easily some in the American news media surrendered to a foreign public relations campaign.“CONTINUED

“The AZC's internal "Information and Public Relations Department" reports.”
http://irmep.org/ila/azc/

EXCERPT:“Between 1962-1963 the Senate Foreign Relations Committee subpoenaed internal reports of the American Zionist Council during its investigation into the activities of registered agents of foreign principals.”CONTINUED 

The following reports detail how the American Zionist Council used the funding in a sophisticated campaign to cajole and intimidate news media, subvert open debate about Israel and undermine reporting about key issues of the day...
The Senate investigation closed down the conduit, but the extensive propaganda activities still go on." CONTINUED

“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”

QUOTE:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

I don't expect an honest, articulate and educated rebuttal from a sofa bound Fox News parrot.
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans are as indifferent to Israel as they are any other country. Your constant propaganda isn't doing enough to overshadow the fact that Muslims are slaughtering each other in Syria, Egypt, Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq. The endless suicide rampages where Sunni and Shiite murder each other in Pakistan does not help your cause and neither does the shopping mall murder in Nairobi. The killing of Americans on 9/11, in Ft Hood, Tx or in Boston do little to show how peaceful the Islamic world is.
It would help if you disclosed what organization you actually work for, bubba.
_________
PS The "Organization" for which I work are educated, loyal Americans who have actually been to the Region, studied and remained informed for 40 years via Mil. Intel. and International Information sources.

If my comments were "propaganda", you would be able to respond with something other than a regurgitation of Ziono-Media hogwash.

“Lies, damned lies, and newspaper reporting…”
http://rt.com/news/media-hypocrisy-wikileaks-...

“Fox News is rabidly pro-Israel”
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/05/19/30426...

Re: "EVILMUSLIMBABYKILLER " Reporting...can you spell "False Flag"?

“ISRAELI FALSE FLAGS AND BETRAYALS”
http://www.takeourworldback.com/911realityden...

“A Comprehensive History of Zionist Crimes”
http://www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes ...

“An 82-page analysis concludes that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests”
http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/an-82-p...

Change the channel some day...
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Who sees Jews everywhere.
From Hasbara 101:

ALWAYS obfuscate "Jews" and "Zionists"

Your tiresome "Anti Semite" whine is worn out.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
Indeed! Thanks for the links!

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Obama's UN speech was totally devoid of threat.
And Russia is building a new Nuclear Facility in Iran , announced it to coincide no doubt.
Rouhani is sprouting doctrines of puritanical amazing dichotomies of both Heaven and Hell.
Harbinger springs into mind , and when he mentions "hope" it springs out again.
What brings it back is his eloquent development of the "zero sum game".
That is the equation the school of hard knocks teaches best.
No wonder our idiot promotes the university .
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

rtloder wrote:
Obama's UN speech was totally devoid of threat.
And Russia is building a new Nuclear Facility in Iran , announced it to coincide no doubt.
Rouhani is sprouting doctrines of puritanical amazing dichotomies of both Heaven and Hell.
Harbinger springs into mind , and when he mentions "hope" it springs out again.
What brings it back is his eloquent development of the "zero sum game".
That is the equation the school of hard knocks teaches best.
No wonder our idiot promotes the university .
Good Post!!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Syrian army makes a good progress in fighting Al Quada.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,701 - 2,720 of4,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••