Russia 'sends modern arms to Syria'

Full story: BBC News

The New York Times quotes unnamed US officials as saying the missiles could be used to counter any potential future foreign military intervention in Syria.
Comments
2,401 - 2,420 of 4,562 Comments Last updated Mar 27, 2014

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#2567 Sep 5, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripted and produced in Tel Aviv.
Not to say it doesn't happen I know it does but why would a Muslim make a propaganda video about it.
Should have seen what the Jew did to me at Sunday School.
If she is not dead already there is a woman walking around with a hair lip because of it.
And I wasn't even a lecherous Jew I was a Christian but Bob Menzies said really because the Crusaders are being re-berthed
it better Christian becomes Jew.
That's what he said.
And some poor girl copped a lemon in the mouth.

How about this one.. also Made in Tel Aviv..??

&yt session=HZbPV6Dt9P0t2Tg5PkNDSF cistTAwR2DVoSc3L3c_HpAYgoeYgUB Gbr4hipFeHLFr2WV0YI3t8TbciLk0t u_omZlclh_xh0ngX33Ztxm06KBHKOM kuJ2lO8ci1h8F1x5MZZcd0Q-xc5TKN 0m_j1yk245ZDxgYCSYbYT4hd0Vc46v HqLPrBcO87fK2oTXbkd2k_2ezFtbyr IybiBuZu_tZwt35gBv0SH2K3yZ7LpK TvBZl4AQt6PCVfv_gXEx2RijBnh6fr TNIyMw7I7VHOXboR0u1guD7954zxqB vFyc_kic0NpQophVhGAQjmkmoZNFM5 cykDQwj2gwo08X2erF_BcfYHuIfySJ JWMO02-JxvfSqdGQdhS2iMIJkaNQ8l irnwVjj9N7jI9VVwdUzKBU3XiT5H3b ghU5qmakfly0EENib-tKHMNRQgZDlX 5JaO94&bpctr=1378416687

Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#2568 Sep 5, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Bull shit..!!
But this is for real..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =alCsFKyAZR8XX&ytsession=H ZbPV6Dt9P0t2Tg5PkNDSFcistTAwR2 DVoSc3L3c_HpAYgoeYgUBGbr4hipFe HLFr2WV0YI3t8TbciLk0tu_omZlclh _xh0ngX33Ztxm06KBHKOMkuJ2lO8ci 1h8F1x5MZZcd0Q-xc5TKN0m_j1yk24 5ZDxgYCSYbYT4hd0Vc46vHqLPrBcO8 7fK2oTXbkd2k_2ezFtbyrIybiBuZu_ tZwt35gBv0SH2K3yZ7LpKTvBZl4AQt 6PCVfv_gXEx2RijBnh6frTNIyMw7I7 VHOXboR0u1guD7954zxqBvFyc_kic0 NpQophVhGAQjmkmoZNFM5cykDQwj2g wo08X2erF_BcfYHuIfySJJWMO02-Jx vfSqdGQdhS2iMIJkaNQ8lirnwVjj9N 7jI9VVwdUzKBU3XiT5H3bghU5qmakf ly0EENib-tKHMNRQgZDlX5JaO94 &bpctr=1378416687
And thus why drone strikes happen and people get bent when the crowd gets hit too. Evil men killing in the name of god. Backwards, savage, brutal and not who the west wants to support. This is clear, there will be no western support for these monsters but Saud and Qatar arm them along with their buddies in Iraq. Ugly video though.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2569 Sep 6, 2013
GIlgamesh wrote:
<quoted text>
The American people are just watchers! Not actors. They are governed and turned to Zombies by their own less than 1 % elites. So, they are victims like the rest of people.
In the old times , the elites were having a cannibal feast on other nations, now that they are running low on ammunition they are turning ther eyes to their own! Watch out before they use you in another far off land for their own interest, or they smash you with their hollow bullets in your backyard !
That is why, we do not hate "the American people" . But if they are the ammunition that is being used to attack us, then we would have no choice but to send them in body bags,
Americans feel nothing but sorrow for the corruption, illiteracy, violence, poverty, hatred, chaos, oppression and slaughter of Muslims by other Muslims.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#2570 Sep 6, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
How about this one.. also Made in Tel Aviv..??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =alCsFKyAZR8XX&ytsession=H ZbPV6Dt9P0t2Tg5PkNDSFcistTAwR2 DVoSc3L3c_HpAYgoeYgUBGbr4hipFe HLFr2WV0YI3t8TbciLk0tu_omZlclh _xh0ngX33Ztxm06KBHKOMkuJ2lO8ci 1h8F1x5MZZcd0Q-xc5TKN0m_j1yk24 5ZDxgYCSYbYT4hd0Vc46vHqLPrBcO8 7fK2oTXbkd2k_2ezFtbyrIybiBuZu_ tZwt35gBv0SH2K3yZ7LpKTvBZl4AQt 6PCVfv_gXEx2RijBnh6frTNIyMw7I7 VHOXboR0u1guD7954zxqBvFyc_kic0 NpQophVhGAQjmkmoZNFM5cykDQwj2g wo08X2erF_BcfYHuIfySJJWMO02-Jx vfSqdGQdhS2iMIJkaNQ8lirnwVjj9N 7jI9VVwdUzKBU3XiT5H3bghU5qmakf ly0EENib-tKHMNRQgZDlX5JaO94 &bpctr=1378416687

The only one I could get after signing in and all that was a one by a Maoist Organization complaining about Rebel atrocity which he equated with FSA and made a point of doing it.
Might not be the same one you were showcasing.
I'm not very good at navigating the apparatus I got.
But I don't support terrorist tactics.
The long term future for them serving Islam is Zilcho, that's exactly none.
The West has this humanitarian bullshit going at the moment, and it protects the terrorist.
Why is because there safe , and their imperial competition is not..
But that doesn't matter, what does it cant last.
It will end and those Muslim's associated with suicide bombers ect.
Will have their brothers their sisters their mothers their father's their uncles and aunts and all of their friends eliminated over night.
It might work in Syria this time I hope it don't for that reason.
billyboy

Cardiff, UK

#2571 Sep 6, 2013
The Great Iron Dictator wrote:
Canada is joke...
Japan have 5 times bigger GDP then Canada..ROFL!!
What or where the f@@k is Canada?
Avenger

Hamilton, Canada

#2572 Sep 7, 2013
billyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Canada is 40 times the size of your little island try a map.
dr Abel justus

Henderson, NV

#2573 Sep 7, 2013
Have you be striken by disaster( Natural and man-made disaster) e.g Earthquake, Hurricane, Burglary, Fire accident( Loss of property through fire) Flood, famine, plane crash, autocrash etc, United Nations Disaster management compensation programme(UNDMCP) has approved and released the sum of Nine hundred Billions united states dollars(USD900Billions) for compensation for the affected victims.

Please send an application to this office and details as it concerns you to the following email address:uncompensation@outlook .com
for your compensation. These details should include:

1. Full Names:
2.Full Contact address:
3. Telephone number:
4. Type of Disaster:
5. Picture of the disaster(if any)
6.Proof of address( Utility bill- Light or water bill)

Please get back to us with the following information as soon as you receive this message.

#Note that those who passed the screening exercise shall be compensated!

Dr. Abel Justus
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#2574 Sep 7, 2013
Putin has vowed to support the Syrian government. If the US goes around the UN and strikes the Syrian government, the Russians will use their own cruise missiles to take out the rebellion! Checkmate.

Cobbitty, Australia

#2575 Sep 7, 2013
Checkmate indeed , US has no answer for
Russian Technology , reason being , Western Scientists are burdened with corruption , getting a shit load of money for bullshit , and little else.
The average professional (compare the family GP) in the States gets 3 to 5 times more pay for a 30 hour week.
That's when they make a big effort.
Confucius once said corruption takes over, didn't appear to be doing so in Russia.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2576 Sep 7, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, he is too stupid to even know what a map is. He is more harm to himself anyway.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2577 Sep 7, 2013
Syrian wrote:
Putin has vowed to support the Syrian government. If the US goes around the UN and strikes the Syrian government, the Russians will use their own cruise missiles to take out the rebellion! Checkmate.
that is quite comical, the US just finished meeting with Russia in St. Petersberg and I am sure you have seen the same videos that I have and there is no hostilities or tempers flared with the 2, just with people on this forum that are bored with life and feel like creating a pretend war with Russia and the US.
billyboy

Glasgow, UK

#2578 Sep 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, he is too stupid to even know what a map is. He is more harm to himself anyway.
Oh right I forgot, Canada is that place where their Government is covering up the child rape and murder of tens of thousands of innocents perp'd by the servants of the unholy church of Satan in Rome!
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#2579 Sep 7, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans feel nothing but sorrow for the corruption, illiteracy, violence, poverty, hatred, chaos, oppression and slaughter of Muslims by other Muslims.
ecause Muslims

Good

Because Muslims feel nothing but sorrow for the corruption, illiteracy, violence, poverty, hatred, chaos, oppression and slaughter of Americans by other Americans.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#2580 Sep 7, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 40 times more wussy poofters in Canada and guess what ?you're one of them, no surprise...

Sydney, Australia

#2581 Sep 8, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>

But waleed sadat it was the whack jobs in the States , Jews and Mormons that convinced my wife that God had a hidden agenda for her having children , that being to torment her husband .
Sounds incredible now, but for over 30 years everybody thought it was normal , because the States said so.
And actually destroying the second Coming of Christ so you Yanks could have the Kingdom of David , consequently fucking our habitat creates a far greater malaise, in most people I think.
For a start where the fuck are we going to live, and what ate we going to feed on after we eat each other ?.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#2582 Sep 8, 2013
OBAMA IS THE BIGGEST LOSER OF ALL TIMES.
OBAMA LOOKS VERY BAD AND is being VIEWED POORLY IN THE SHOWING DURING G-20 SUMMIT.
Obama is tremendously being put down.

Obama is already damned and downed in Russia's G-20 Summit.
Obama is already downgraded and burnt in boiling water deep trouble. Obama has fear as a downout loser coming out from G-20.

Pictures show when Putin is looking at the G-20 Summit people in the line up, Obama is very afraid of Putin, by trying to close his eyes by being scared, while some others just laugh, like Germany's Merkel.

Obama could have fainted when Putin keeps the focus on rejecting and disapproving, as if denouncing Obama.

Obama talks as if he does not know what is going on, while communicates in lost term that he knows he is a degrading person not making it.
Obama is totally bruised and feels burnt out in Russia, that he has become as a frightened freak.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#2583 Sep 8, 2013
billyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
We where the ones dressed in desert camouflage that rescued one section of SAS and 2 rifle companies from your para's in Helmand Province 2006. Funny thing there was more British soldiers than Canadian but after flanking and killing the Taliban that inflicted fatalities and lots of wounded on you guys, your countrymen where in tears, out of ammo and highly respected the red and white maple flag in its temporary wartime olive drab color. Just a note though as we rolled in with modern day LAV fighting vehicles and commandoes your toyota trucks with machine guns on them are not going to win you wars or protect your soldiers. I'll point out too, the mystery you call Canada just rescued British and American hostages held in Iraq, your government and the States has publicly acknowledged our JTF2 after doing what the SAS failed to do, just saying I can be a dick too and hack on Tommies like you but some people are stuck on stupid and that's just the reality of their existence.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#2584 Sep 8, 2013
dr Abel justus wrote:
Have you be striken by disaster( Natural and man-made disaster) e.g Earthquake, Hurricane, Burglary, Fire accident( Loss of property through fire) Flood, famine, plane crash, autocrash etc, United Nations Disaster management compensation programme(UNDMCP) has approved and released the sum of Nine hundred Billions united states dollars(USD900Billions) for compensation for the affected victims.
Please send an application to this office and details as it concerns you to the following email address:uncompensation@outlook .com
for your compensation. These details should include:
1. Full Names:
2.Full Contact address:
3. Telephone number:
4. Type of Disaster:
5. Picture of the disaster(if any)
6.Proof of address( Utility bill- Light or water bill)
Please get back to us with the following information as soon as you receive this message.
#Note that those who passed the screening exercise shall be compensated!
Dr. Abel Justus
Classic identity theft, would you like a credit card number with front and back numbers too! Lol.
What's sad is this is 100% greed based, by you and the unlucky blind that respond too you.
Sam

Rabat, Morocco

#2585 Sep 8, 2013
sounds like a hell for Israel!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2586 Sep 8, 2013
Sam wrote:
sounds like a hell for Israel!!
Not really, they have had years practising with Hezbollah and the violent Palestinians, some even blame them for the Syrian civil war but do they make an issue about it, no, they stay calm and organized. They are one of the forces in the middle east to be very worried about should they wish to enter the civil war, they use surgical precision not scatter blasting like Assad. So never think that Israel is sleeping, or worried. They are a tiny country that must always be ready for the worst.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 50 min Humhainna 1,403
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 54 min MUQ1 36,751
Why women have risky sex on vacation 59 min Chrobry 2
us academic's career suffers due to anti-israel... 1 hr Chrobry 6
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr JUDEletePete 117,972
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 68,989
uzi 4 hr VOP 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••