Russia 'sends modern arms to Syria'

Full story: BBC News 4,562
The New York Times quotes unnamed US officials as saying the missiles could be used to counter any potential future foreign military intervention in Syria. Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#2122 Aug 18, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews and only JEWS are evil.
Yes, I agree that islamic biggots are a problem too, yet, they cannot even come close to evil Jews.

With gross domestic product per capita at nominal values of 14.250 USD, Russia can't feed and provide health, security, housing, education and modern infrastructure to its people...

Go play ball and impress third world countries. Nobody in the free world takes you seriously..

Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#2123 Aug 18, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.

With gross domestic product per capita at nominal values of 14.250 USD, Russia can't feed and provide health, security, housing, education and modern infrastructure to its people...

Go play ball and impress third world countries. Nobody in the free world takes you seriously..

Israel would not exist if it were not for the welfare money it receives from the American Tax Payer!

My Country!

DUDE .... HONESTLY
HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT A NATION HAVING DIFFICULTY SURVIVING WHILE YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT WAS STOLEN FROM PALESTINIANS!

AND HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT ANOTHER COUNTRY WHILE THE STATE THAT YOU ARE LIVING IN IS THE LARGEST RECIPIENT OF WELFARE IN THE WORLD!

FROM THE AMERICAN TAX PAYERS TO STARBUCKS COFFEE ..... HAYNES , MCDONALDS , Nike , AND ALL OF THE OTHER BIG CORPORATIONS THAT FUND THE RACIST ZIONIST STATE KNOWN AS ISRAEL

Tel Aviv, Israel

#2124 Aug 18, 2013
JBH wrote:
Today's actual security is not about economics, but being endangered ....

blablablablablablablablablabla blablablabla........ and other many stations worldwide to tell that US is false and fake.

JBH, other than gas and some raw materials, that would be stupid to sell abroad instead of developing your industry with it ... Russia has virtually nothing of value to offer to the free developed economies of the world..

You are still deep in the mud, practicing central planning of your economy..

The equity of your economy achivements since the days that glasnost started, were not broadly distributed among the masses. You have billioners olligarcs that concentrated on their pockets and foreign secret accounts, the fruits of hard work of your people ... and I declare Russians are hard working people..

That money earned was not put back to work in research and development of new technologies ... and Russia today lags forty to fifty years behind the west..

You can still do it, but I don't see you have the right leadership and attitude for it.

Looks like you need a new revolution..

Maybe poor third world countries can work and collaborate with you .. but don't count on much more than that..

orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#2125 Aug 18, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
JBH, other than gas and some raw materials, that would be stupid to sell abroad instead of developing your industry with it ... Russia has virtually nothing of value to offer to the free developed economies of the world..
The equity of your economy achivements since the days that glasnost started, were not broadly distributed among the masses. You have billioners olligarcs that concentrated on their pockets and foreign secret accounts, the fruits of hard work of your people ... and I declare Russians are hard working people..
That money earned was not put back to work in research and development of new technologies ... and Russia today lags forty to fifty years behind the west..
You can still do it, but I don't see you have the right leadership and attitude for it.
Maybe poor third world countries can work and collaborate with you .. but don't count on much more than that..
Thank God, Russia is some 50 years behind the West...There is still hope for Russia but littler for the West. The decadence is there for all to see. Russia has a chance to avoid the worst...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#2126 Aug 18, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Neither can Israel with a small piece of land. They must blackmail the hardworking people of other countries to send them help and they are doing it for fear of those 6,5 million Jews invading the rest of world. Those Jews are paid to stay out of Europe and America.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#2127 Aug 18, 2013
Avenger wrote:
Well you can re-read the article another time. Britain was involved in a war it started. Not the other way around. The article and the others clearly said that the Germans were bombing the ports and airfields and factories. That is not a crime against humanity. That is normal in war. It even said that London was bombed ACCIDENTALLY. In other words there was no intention of destroying the people of Britain, but its war potential. So the bombing was not a war crime. The use of Stuka dive bombers did not imply massive bombing as each plane could carry only one bomb. Germany did not have bombers suitable for mass murder of the population. Therefore I rest my case that the British were bombing German town three months before retaliation. Towns mean women and children. Port, airport and factories mean war logistics. Had the Germans razed London with phosphor bombs it would have been a war crime. That is what the Brits did in Hamburg and Dresden and many other cities. The plan for the mass murder of women and children was put to Churchill by his great friend and mentor, Jewish Professor Lindeman, and was accepted with enthusiasm. So the roasting started and the little Nutzis in arm could not raise their burnt limbs anymore. What a great victory. The thinking behind it was that if you kill the workers, the factories cannot work. Well the factories did work and produced more in 1945 than in 1939. The bombing of the cities was a forerunner for the Morganthau Plan which meant to kill the entire population of Germany. It did kill some 11 million Germans AFTER THE WAR. And the Brits were first and foremost in the slaughter. As Campbell-Bannerman said during the Anglo-Boer War: "A war crime is not a war crime, when committed by British forces in South Africa". Same applies. The self-righteous hypocrites are still at it.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#2128 Aug 18, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Correction, you have Jewish billionaire oligarchs, scoundrels who bought the workers shares in factories for a song with money supplied by Goldman Sachs. Same as in Germany after WWI. Beeing good managers, in a way some benefited Russia, while other tried to use their money to re-create the Jewish empire there. Putin told them that they would be safe as long as they stuck to their business and do not get into politics or the media. Then he went on to re-nationalise the main assets of the country: mainly , oil and gas, which revenues are meant for the people of Russia. The difference between the people of Russia and those of West is that Russian people can endure the misery while building a nation. On the other hand the spoiled brats of the West cannot take the pain having had all facilities for so long. I put my bets on Russia. Even if the challenges are immense, the Russians will overcome. I see a New Europe from the Atlantic to Vladivostock, cleaned of its unwelcome guests, a new frontier for Caucasian people. The knowledge of the West will develop Russia and make it the natural superpower it ought to be.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#2129 Aug 18, 2013

Yeahhh .... and J. K. Rowling ... might read your messages ... get some inspiration and write a new best seller "Harry Potterovich Went to Russia and Invested in High Tech".

C'mon..

What can you sell the free developed economies of the west ... other than gas and raw materials..??

You can't even manufacture a half decent refrigerator..

Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#2130 Aug 18, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
say Russian conscripts couldn't even come close to matching an army of volunteers like that. Highly paid, best fed in NATO, highly crossed trained in multiple roles, and not deterred, but maximizing of cold weather. Well I hope you don't have to test that theory.
Bro I'm the biggest anti war mentality, but I understand sometimes it does happen when leaders fail their population, become weak and emotional instead of standing strong with peaceful concrete resolve. I believe if a country has a leader who wants war then send his sons in first. How many congressman block their sons from combat in the US military... Almost all except the old governor of Alaska Sarah Palin ( not a congress woman but still relevant ) they kept it quiet but her oldest boy was a platoon commander in direct combat, because that's their belief system. I do know from experience first hand that British soldiers crumble in cold weather -5'c and lower they are dead in the water. I personally worked with paras, Scottish guards and SAS teams in wainwright, alberta a few years back and after hunting for Brits in the woods for days we found them all encircled in sleeping bags freezing and not wanting to partake because they thinks - 5 is cold, well we snuck in close and threw trip flares onto them and as the magnesium phosphorous spewed out with illuminating light and white fire they woke up to burning sleeping bags and men screaming in the funniest accents! Man we peeled away undetected but it was hard guys where laughing under their breath pretty hard. When we train we play hard and stay devoted to mission objectives and maintain a tradition that saw this country form an identity in the world wars. as Canadian soldiers you understand the big boots our forefathers left us. Governed by the queens rules and regulations we only do the right thing always regardless of red tape or directives. When the Indians rose up in Quebec and killed police the army deployed but understood the situation and refused political orders via direction to shoot everyone. The officers in charge went on TV and announced they will not follow unlawful orders and will quarantine the uprising thus starve them out peacefully and no blood is spilt in a emotional decision. That's what happened and the commander of the Vandoos was dismissed from the military, regardless the French politician that authorized building a golf course on a 1000 year old Mohawk warrior graveyard should have been publicly hung for stupidity and breaking a harmonious relationship for pure greed.( do recall 120 commandos from edmonton had Osama on the run in the whales back near the Pakistani border when the US ordered them to stop allowing them to be flown by Pakistani helicopters into Pakistan. This was 2002-03. We take missions seriously and perform. Our first mission is declassified now, because our version of the SAS captured al Quada prisoners and intelligence in Pakistan NATO gave us the approval to wack the top 100 al Quada officers. We did with only one casualty... Somehow a logistics member of the commando was killed but I understand in the rear with the gear is also Taliban and al Quada targets as who would face a battle group of special forces head on lol, I can tell you after the first time not the Taliban as we took their head quarters and did what russians and thousands of marines couldn't do... All with no air support or artillery just simple commandos going house to house and blitzkrieg combat... Punch a hole through defensives and strike at the flanks that is the Taliban weakness and they still can't wrap their sun burnt heads around it. Thus the 700-1 kill ratio was not from a distance but personal, even the Afghan army guys are impressed and respect us via performance successes, without marijuana or heroine before combat.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#2131 Aug 18, 2013

Hey, Russkies economists..

It says here, god forbides, that you are headed for recession..

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Get serious. What you need is leadership ... not a clown that rides horses, motorcycles and plays Judo ... in front of the cameras..

... and cut the bull shit. Nobody in the west believes any of it..

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2134 Aug 18, 2013
McSweatshops wrote:
<quoted text>muslims killing each other means less terrorists to worry about

If you're saying all Muslims are terrorists, then you are a real dumbass.

Remember also, it's USA terrorism that gives rise to Muslim terror.
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#2135 Aug 18, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.

If you're saying all Muslims are terrorists, then you are a real dumbass.

Remember also, it's USA terrorism that gives rise to Muslim terror.
Exactly! Man , don't let these Idiots make you think that all Americans are this way!

I know our Government terrorizes the Arabic people and kills them every day!
I hate this because I know that this is a crime that will never be forgiven!

But there are many Americans like me that stand up for the Palestinian people!
We will continue to stand up for them and protest when we can!

The Palestinian people are the greatest people on earth! They are also the bravest people on earth! Every Single Day we pray that one day the Palestinian people will be free from Zionist , Racist , Israeli Occupation!

But this is not enough! Israel must be punished for its crimes!
Peace alone .... is not enough!
Israel has murdered too many women ad children to get away with this!

We want most of the Israeli Government , along with George Bush and most of his whole entire crew charged as War Criminals!

I hope that Abbas will take Legal Action against Israel at the Hague to punish them for their war crimes against the precious Palestinian People !

It really makes me sick to see some Americans continue to drink the Cnn, Fox News , and Mainstream Media " Cool Aid "
Avenger

Hamilton, Canada

#2136 Aug 18, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Well you can re-read the article another time. Britain was involved in a war it started. Not the other way around. The article and the others clearly said that the Germans were bombing the ports and airfields and factories. That is not a crime against humanity. That is normal in war. It even said that London was bombed ACCIDENTALLY. In other words there was no intention of destroying the people of Britain, but its war potential. So the bombing was not a war crime. The use of Stuka dive bombers did not imply massive bombing as each plane could carry only one bomb. Germany did not have bombers suitable for mass murder of the population. Therefore I rest my case that the British were bombing German town three months before retaliation. Towns mean women and children. Port, airport and factories mean war logistics. Had the Germans razed London with phosphor bombs it would have been a war crime. That is what the Brits did in Hamburg and Dresden and many other cities. The plan for the mass murder of women and children was put to Churchill by his great friend and mentor, Jewish Professor Lindeman, and was accepted with enthusiasm. So the roasting started and the little Nutzis in arm could not raise their burnt limbs anymore. What a great victory. The thinking behind it was that if you kill the workers, the factories cannot work. Well the factories did work and produced more in 1945 than in 1939. The bombing of the cities was a forerunner for the Morganthau Plan which meant to kill the entire population of Germany. It did kill some 11 million Germans AFTER THE WAR. And the Brits were first and foremost in the slaughter. As Campbell-Bannerman said during the Anglo-Boer War: "A war crime is not a war crime, when committed by British forces in South Africa". Same applies. The self-righteous hypocrites are still at it.
Your case? funny one Nazi's already lost their case and the war.
Sorry about your luck.

Since: May 08

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

#2137 Aug 18, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
Yeahhh .... and J. K. Rowling ... might read your messages ... get some inspiration and write a new best seller "Harry Potterovich Went to Russia and Invested in High Tech".
C'mon..
What can you sell the free developed economies of the west ... other than gas and raw materials..??
may be some equipment for Iran and China?

"Voice of Peace"???! Are you kidding?:)

Tel Aviv, Israel

#2139 Aug 18, 2013

Freedom is sending Mahmoud Abbas to Hague ...

...hahahahahahahahahaha...

(I love this place..!!)

Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#2140 Aug 18, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:

Freedom is sending Mahmoud Abbas to Hague ...

...hahahahahahahahahaha...

(I love this place..!!)

Maybe your english needs some work.

I said that ... I hope Abbas takes Legal Action Against Israel.

Just like Israel always does , they twist the words around and try to say that you meant something different.

What is sad , is that you know Israel is wrong ! You know it!

Jews could live on the land in peace and have their " Jewish Only " State...

Just stop fucking killing women and their kids man! Stop bombing Palestinians , Stop arresting them for being outside in their own land after curfew hours , and stop bulldozing their homes down!
Stop moving into the state that was promised to them by the Balfour Declaration!

Man , you got your land .... stop taking Palestinians land!

If you could do all of this , Antisemetism would die down , and Jewish people could live in peace as well as Palestinians!

Just stop fucking with them!
This is all we ask!

Stop blockading them!

And tell the Israeli Spokesperson Alex Selski or however you spell his name ...
Tell Alex to stop getting on the news telling people that Israel left Gaza and that they are firing rockets for no reason!
He is lying! Israel is blockading the Gaza Strip and preventing these people from having Electricity , Water , and basic necessities of life!

You all are pretending that none of this is even happening because you know it is never reported into Mainstream Media!

Leave these people alone man

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2141 Aug 18, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Man , don't let these Idiots make you think that all Americans are this way!
I know our Government terrorizes the Arabic people and kills them every day!
I hate this because I know that this is a crime that will never be forgiven!
But there are many Americans like me that stand up for the Palestinian people!
We will continue to stand up for them and protest when we can!
The Palestinian people are the greatest people on earth! They are also the bravest people on earth! Every Single Day we pray that one day the Palestinian people will be free from Zionist , Racist , Israeli Occupation!
But this is not enough! Israel must be punished for its crimes!
Peace alone .... is not enough!
Israel has murdered too many women ad children to get away with this!
We want most of the Israeli Government , along with George Bush and most of his whole entire crew charged as War Criminals!
I hope that Abbas will take Legal Action against Israel at the Hague to punish them for their war crimes against the precious Palestinian People !
It really makes me sick to see some Americans continue to drink the Cnn, Fox News , and Mainstream Media " Cool Aid "

I understand and agree with you on all your points.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#2144 Aug 18, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
C'mon..

I think it's reasonably important for you to make the impression your leaving on yourself known to yourself, if your not posting to test the absurdity of your most wretched state of mind.
I rate it infinity out of infinity .
And it is there where you should leave it ,
Next time your out of your mind detach yourself from your head and save somebody else the bother.

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#2145 Aug 18, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
And JEW Abramovich ate a breakfast in NY which costs 20 000 $.
How is it Russia cannot provide it`s people, if Jews can EAT 20 000 $ worth breakfast? WTF?!

I say - kill Jewish oligachs and Russian people will live much better than any other people, because Russia is the richest country in the world.

NNo one takes seriously your Jewish biggotry here ZYD.

I really like how Germans gased your fucking tribe.
Jews must eat lead!!
Abe

Bedminster, NJ

#2146 Aug 18, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
And JEW Abramovich ate a breakfast in NY which costs 20 000 $.
How is it Russia cannot provide it`s people, if Jews can EAT 20 000 $ worth breakfast? WTF?!
I say - kill Jewish oligachs and Russian people will live much better than any other people, because Russia is the richest country in the world.
NNo one takes seriously your Jewish biggotry here ZYD.
I really like how Germans gased your fucking tribe.
Jews must eat lead!!
Ouch!

How can you hate Jews so much when Jews made Russia into the USSR powerhouse it once was?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Eric 69,936
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min Tim Osman 118,637
israeli cabinet divided over kerry’s words 1 hr Tim 2
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr An NFL Fan 37,244
Sarkozy overheard telling Obama Netanyahu's a liar (Nov '11) 3 hr WelbyMD 172
Prime Minister Stoltenberg visits President Obama (Oct '11) 7 hr Swedenforever 7
Paris sculpture removed after vandals strike 8 hr Ebola Doorknob 5

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE