Ethiopian women and birth control: when a scoop becomes a smear

Jan 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: In-depth Africa

By Allison Kaplan Sommer,haaretz The more the story about Ethiopian women who were given birth control shots was repeated, the more warped and distorted it became.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
juleabacall

Campbell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Thankyou for your more trutful article!
Why does Haaretz allow shoddy journalism whic is now copied the world over which supports Anti Israel sentiment and feeds Hatred to every country, internationally. The talk all over now is that Israel is not doing Ethiopian Jews any favor by letting them immigrate. The care and the service is ignored and instead its "Israel admits Forced Sterilization of Ethiopans" "Israel admits they are Nazi-like racists" I am sickened and because it started with Haaretz makes it incomprehensibe! How can they do this? I thankou for you intelligent level eaded article but its not enough to repair internaional damage Now. Set Haaretz Straight. Who owns Haaretz: are they antiIsrael in disquise?
Law

Milan, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

have been researching for months and reading reviews for each pharmacy and finally decided to take the plunge and order from one. After coming to the conclusion http://goo.gl/9Me2E1 seemed the most safest and had the best feedback I ordered my pills. Was very apprehensive at first due to cc fraud, ell and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase againspam and being generally ripped off (have not received one spam email and no cc fraud) order process and checkout was simple.
placed my order on my debit card and was charged straight away and received confirmation email immediately. choose the speedy del trackable and was advised del would be 7-9 days and order was placed on the 08/01. was just about to email them today to chase up as now 15 days but behold package had been posted through my door. packaging seems as shown on webiste. apart from small delay on advertised shipping time i have been generally please with the pharmacy.
wont be taking the pills for another few weeks yet but all going well and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase again from them.
Sad

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

I heard that the jewish state realized after buying their negros from Ethiopian and did not know what to do with them. Coincidentally, a jewish scientist was trying to come up with different formula to completely sterilize women from having children. But, he was not able to do so, since even the Palestinian population knew the evil mentality of jewish and their intentions toward them.

By sheer coincident, the blacks from Africa started coming and found out that the jewish state was not ready to have black among them. Naturally, certain segment of the government contacted this scientist and asked him to experiment his new invention and as the they say, the rest is history. By the way, I also heard from an Ethiopian jewish man, who managed to escape from these evil people and came over to America that certain segment of the scientific society are planning to mass kill these black jewish as the nazi have done to them. Well, any thing is possible and my question is why did they buy and imported these people from their country in the first place? Do they really think that they can hide this hideous plan of the jewish people from the rest of the world. Finally, it really amaze me as how how not a single jew try to oppose such a plan,m including those jewish who are living all over the world?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••