Turkey breaks into a sweat as Armenian Genocide centennial approaches

Aug 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

In 2015 the world will commemorate the hundredth anniversary of the Armenian Genocide -the starvation, death marches, rape, torture and slaughter the Turkish government inflicted on its Armenian population during World War I. Of course, the government of Turkey and most Turks furiously reject this story, and have an alternative narrative.

Comments
121 - 140 of 996 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2014
Rockstar

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Mary joe wrote:
<quoted text>But it does not seem you're f..king the Armenians ,,
You'll be f..ked up soon right to the end...not with the goats with snakes too ...
Your international number will be nothing but a bullshit..
Mary Ho, you can suck on my snake anytime. ;)
Gavur

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Rockstar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, isn't your sister doing it anymore?
rebel yel

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

chapulcu wrote:
which archeological monuments do you have armen liars? except ahtamadar which is not even completely yours? LoL
you can tell us yours
i mean except the horsesh!ts-)
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Rockstar wrote:
<quoted text>
that snake is a baby and will never grow. also, you are gay, so she doesnt want to. get one of your countless turkish prostitutes to do it instead.
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

which architects do we have? easy. almost every monument in turkey. hagia sophia is greek, karabakh is armenian, istanbulshit is constantinople, etc. the list goes on. you stole everything you turkish dogs. you just cant accept it or admit to it for fear of hsame and embarrassment. you have nothing to be proud of. you are mongol garbage. thats the only architecture and monuments you have.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

common sense armo wrote:
which architects do we have? easy. almost every monument in turkey. hagia sophia is greek, karabakh is armenian, istanbulshit is constantinople, etc. the list goes on. you stole everything you turkish dogs. you just cant accept it or admit to it for fear of hsame and embarrassment. you have nothing to be proud of. you are mongol garbage. thats the only architecture and monuments you have.
That is pretty sad. I am glad I am not an armenian, carrying such inferiority complex maybe hurtful.
lol
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is pretty sad. I am glad I am not an armenian, carrying such inferiority complex maybe hurtful.
lol
what inferiority? this isnt about inferior or superior. this is about lies and truths. doesnt matter what race you are. doesnt change the historical fact that the nation of turkey is nothing more than land taken from greece armenia and kurdistan. and if you arent armenian, then you shouldnt even be here in the first place.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

common sense armo wrote:
<quoted text>
what inferiority? this isnt about inferior or superior. this is about lies and truths. doesnt matter what race you are. doesnt change the historical fact that the nation of turkey is nothing more than land taken from greece armenia and kurdistan. and if you arent armenian, then you shouldnt even be here in the first place.
yes you lot have ` inferiority a paralyzing one .

lies and truth and your lot are quick to blame us turks for what happened to others much worse .

hasnt the lands from australia taken from the koori aboriginals

what about what the immigrants that settled in what is now the usa.

what about the french
the brits that buthchered around 80 million indians

and the NATIVES OF THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA WERE EXTERMINATED
Death Toll: 95,000,000 to 114,000,000 you wernt taught that were you!!

what about American Holocaust: d. Stannard (Oxford Press, 1992)-“over 100 million killed”“[Christopher] Columbus personally murdered half a million Natives”

“Hitler’s concept of concentration camps as well as the practicality of genocide owed much, so he claimed, to his studies of English and United States history. He admired the camps for Boer prisoners in South Africa and for the Indians in the wild west; and often praised to his inner circle the efficiency of America’s extermination – by starvation and uneven combat – of the red savages who could not be tamed by captivity.”

check it out P. 202,“Adolph Hitler” by John Toland

you lot tried to exterminate us and lost now your all crying and have this BIG FAT INFERIORITY COMPLEX

but lets move on ,
why arnt ypou all taking us to a recognisewd international court since we did as you lot are quick to claim.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

im not armenian and proud I am glad I am not an armenian, carrying such inferiority complex

as for forum this topic appears in the turkish forum you should be in your armenian forum if that's the case
Dander

Golden Valley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Fkhead dumbass cyprass
Berlin District court confirmed the Ottoman court death sentences for the yez-IT turk leaders for their crime of Armenian Genocide.
why no COWARD IT remnant turk could so far repeal those decisions???
THey died like coward dogs in hiding in Christian Countries, jut like you denialist yezIT remnant dog hiding in Australia.
ali akan

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

i have plenty of Armenian friends here in Australia and they are really nice , especially when telling me something i never knew. I asked my dad "whats this Genocide apparently we done to the Armenians?" and he said he heard of it but really never knew. What was intresting was that 5 years ago my dad told me my great grandmothers name was Anahid and that we have Armenian blood. Its a shock but what can i do. I come from Adana and talking about the Genocide in Adana is a dangerous thing. As i walked around i witnessed so many old buildings locked out with chains and locks , with Armenian writing . It started to hit me then and there, that maybe our Ancestors really did something to these Armenians. I still see my Armenian friends today , and they speak better Turkish then me lol . They are good people , very nice and one was even my best man at my wedding 2 years ago . The Genocide did take place . I am a Turk , i believe it happened and we need to restore friendship from border to border.
Dander

Golden Valley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Thank you my friend Ali.
You proved my point; There are so many dignified Turks and they have no reason to feel guilt as long as they have the decency to admit the past.
If Erdogan was as coward as those IT remnant denialist turks, he could not have said what he said yesterday;
"Anybody who spills the innocent blood is a YEZID", knowing that it implicates his own sect of Islam, but it is a historical fact, no good trying to cover it up.
Kal saglicakla.
Ottoman

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Turkey never committed any genocide .
Ottoman

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Armenians committed genocide on themselves .
Dander

Golden Valley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Ottoman wrote:
Armenians committed genocide on themselves .
Fkwit means YezIT ottoman.
lambroni ardziv

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
lies and truth and your lot are quick to blame us turks for what happened to others much worse .
what about the french
what about American Holocaust: d. Stannard (Oxford Press, 1992)-“over 100 million killed”“[Christopher] Columbus personally murdered half a million Natives”
“Hitler’s concept of concentration camps as well as the practicality of genocide owed much, so he claimed, to his studies of English and United States history. He admired the camps for Boer prisoners in South Africa and for the Indians in the wild west; and often praised to his inner circle the efficiency of America’s extermination – by starvation and uneven combat – of the red savages who could not be tamed by captivity.”
you lot tried to exterminate us and lost now your all crying and have this BIG FAT INFERIORITY COMPLEX
but lets move on ,
why arnt ypou all taking us to a recognisewd international court since we did as you lot are quick to claim.
just because some other nations did all those horrible things does not justify turds to have done the same and more

Since: Oct 13

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Another forum for Turks to spew their traditional Anti-Armenian speeches.
Hey guys.Your heroes the Pasha brothers.You know the ones convicted in your own courts for crimes against humanity and sentenced to death.
Why were they given burial among the 'defenders' of the Ottoman Empire?
You never explained that decision.
And why did it take THIS long to apologize for the massacre of Kurds at Dersim?So they dont make their Kurdistan?
Whats the harm in saying sorry for the Adana,Hamidian massacres and all the deportations of millions of our people then?
lol What Hypocrisy.
Let it be known Armenians are winning anyway and Turkey is losing face as it is.
Our lobby is powerful in the West BECAUSE unlike your useless controversial disapora we did'nt latch ourselves on welfare and worked hard to get where we are!
After the exposed riots and the backlash from the Middle East and Turkish backed rebel Jihadists.
Egypt has finally opened up the genocide history of the turks condemning Turkey and i'm even more positive Iran,Syria and others will follow as well.
It's only a matter of time.
Who cares about the newly Islamized Turkey anyway?
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
what about the french
but lets move on ,
what exactly is the point of all this? dont you think i know that people have killed lots of other people throughout the course of history? this is irrelevant here. it doesnt justify the turks' genocide on armenians for no reason. i really dont care whether or not youre proud to not be armenian. and im glad and proud to not be a clueless fool like you. i dont feel inferior to anybody in anyway. but it looks like youve got a chip on your shoulder, and a severe case of delusional retardation on the other shoulder
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Ottoman wrote:
Turkey never committed any genocide .
turkey committed genocide on armenians. fact. you are an idiot. another fact. armenians killed themselves? thats a new one. how exactly did they do that? did thye kamikaze themselves with grenades like the japanese did? forget historical accuracy. seems youre lacking something even MORE crucial, called common sense
Ottoman

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

common sense armo wrote:
<quoted text>
turkey committed genocide on armenians. fact. you are an idiot. another fact. armenians killed themselves? thats a new one. how exactly did they do that? did thye kamikaze themselves with grenades like the japanese did? forget historical accuracy. seems youre lacking something even MORE crucial, called common sense
The Armenians were Fighting over food and killed each other .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••