Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,834)

Showing posts 96,661 - 96,680 of109,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
As well as a pathological liar you're an ungrateful little sh!t aren't you?
~`

good morning to you Liverpool.

i cannot believe how zionism (which is also known as jewish Karl Marx red communism) is entrenched into our flawed system.

Who were the carpet-baggers?

Who are the liberals? Who are the owners of Federal Reserve Bank?

Who are the killers of our late great President John F, Kennedy?

Who wrote the Communist Manifesto?

Who are responsible for our Country's Wars, debts and slavery.

Who is responsible for the killing of our men on the USS Liberty and who was responsible for the false flags in Egypt's Lavon Affair, Libya, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Vietnam and so forth and so on?

If you stated Satan's chosen tribal jewry, that's a cult of converts in israel, Germany, Russia, Canada, USA, and throughout the World,... you'd be right~

Our History has been taunted and taunted by communism/zionism and now they are making our laws of the land and the laws of the World via USA...

Who are they? They are a Satanic Cult of converts, who are injurious beastly looking and deformed evil creatures, that are rhe devil's deceivers and liars, that the German people appropately called untermenschen, which means sub-humans abd savage critters.

Agape love from Sinai.....
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

~`

New facebook face of Topix, huh!
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
good morning to you Liverpool.
i cannot believe how zionism (which is also known as jewish Karl Marx red communism) is entrenched into our flawed system.
Who were the carpet-baggers?
Who are the liberals? Who are the owners of Federal Reserve Bank?
Who are the killers of our late great President John F, Kennedy?
Who wrote the Communist Manifesto?
Who are responsible for our Country's Wars, debts and slavery.
Who is responsible for the killing of our men on the USS Liberty and who was responsible for the false flags in Egypt's Lavon Affair, Libya, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Vietnam and so forth and so on?
If you stated Satan's chosen tribal jewry, that's a cult of converts in israel, Germany, Russia, Canada, USA, and throughout the World,... you'd be right~
Our History has been taunted and taunted by communism/zionism and now they are making our laws of the land and the laws of the World via USA...
Who are they? They are a Satanic Cult of converts, who are injurious beastly looking and deformed evil creatures, that are rhe devil's deceivers and liars, that the German people appropately called untermenschen, which means sub-humans abd savage critters.
Agape love from Sinai.....
Brilliant Lil Joey ... you shine a light directly into the grubby face of the Jew ... the answer to all the questions posed. Sorry if I sound 'anti-semitic' but the truth has a way of sounding thus given the facts and the paranoia of the Jews.... but we're not anti-Jew just anti violence, anti - evil and pro-justice...

Peace and Love from Liverpool.....
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was the UK one of the last free nations to accept Israels existence months after the major powers?
Why did it take the Uk till 1950 to move from de facto - de jure when accepting Israel?
Why did the UK instigate numerous White papers from 1921 restricting Jews entry to W.Palestine.
Why did the UK ignore Arab attrocities against Jews for two decades after this?
Why did the UK encourage Arab immigration while restricting Jewish immigration to Palestine against the League of Nations Mandate?
Why did the UK work with the Arab armies in 1948?
Why did the UK refuse to allow Jews escaping from the Nazis to enter W.Palestine when that was their job under the Trusteeship in the first place.
I am not saying the Brits have never done anything to support Israel as most countries have but they have done much worse.
Nukes? It was the French no?
You should go on as you have not given any real examples yet.
You have shown that Britain didn't recognize Israel for a couple of years after its existence. Not exactly pro-Israel.
It was not the Balfour Declaration which gave a legal basis for Israel but the Mandate which incorporated Balfour.
The Brits also cut off 80% of Palestine and created trans-Jordan while at the same time cutting the Golan Heights and S.Lebanon from the Mandate land also.
So on the contrary if it wasn't for the British in the 1920's there would have been many more Jews on the land, the land would have been 5 times the size.
Nukes ? French? Oui.

but also

Documents uncovered by Newsnight in the British National Archives show how, in 1958, Britain agreed to sell Israel 20 tonnes of heavy water, a vital ingredient for the production of plutonium at Israel's top secret Dimona nuclear reactor in the Negev desert.
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew cu nt the corruption that led to the Arab Spring was and is the corruption that concocted the Arab Spring.
Cameron and Hollande.
And probably also it was you ,! you drinking little lying reptile.
Take a moment to prey before you completely throw your existence away.
Speak and hear the completed system from beginning to end.
If you are incapable , Allah can remedy all that He wants too, so pretend and you pray for yourself to end your impediment.
Speak and hear the words of Almighty God and you become His ambition personified, and when its ended something of the Personification remains.
It is the image of God .
Don't throw it away on vermin Jew.
You idiot.
Then u like how the egyptian military has crushed any arab spring in Egypt? And of course you like the peace between Israel and Egypt?
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew cu nt the corruption that led to the Arab Spring was and is the corruption that concocted the Arab Spring.
Cameron and Hollande.
And probably also it was you ,! you drinking little lying reptile.
Take a moment to prey before you completely throw your existence away.
Speak and hear the completed system from beginning to end.
If you are incapable , Allah can remedy all that He wants too, so pretend and you pray for yourself to end your impediment.
Speak and hear the words of Almighty God and you become His ambition personified, and when its ended something of the Personification remains.
It is the image of God .
Don't throw it away on vermin Jew.
You idiot.
idiots

in action

A senior Hezbollah commander died on Saturday after he was wounded in Syria several days ago, a pro-Hezbollah website reported.

“The Islamic resistance in Hezbollah proudly weds a new Knight...Ali Shabeeb (Abu Trab al-Rweis) who died as he was performing his sacred religious duty,” pro-Hezbollah website www.southlebanon.org reported.

The website did not mention where or when Shabeeb was killed inside Syria. Hezbollah is believed to have deployed thousands of fighters in Syria.

The powerful Shiite movement has said its fight alongside President Bashar al-Assad’s regime is aimed at combatting Sunni extremists who, he claimed, are targeting Syria's Shiite and Christian minorities.

Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah vowed last week to keep his forces in Syria.

“We have said on several occasions that the presence of our soldiers on Syrian soil is to defend... Syria, which supports the resistance” against Israel, Nasrallah said.

“So long as that reason exists, our presence there is justified.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...

sunni shia hate seems, extreme
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the disgusting little verminous rat aren't you Ratty? What was that you squealed about white phosphorus use against innocent children in Gaza? Come on Ratty let the thread know how the Jew feels about dead Palestinian children.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kF2fcaSPB6M
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant Lil Joey ... you shine a light directly into the grubby face of the Jew ... the answer to all the questions posed. Sorry if I sound 'anti-semitic' but the truth has a way of sounding thus given the facts and the paranoia of the Jews.... but we're not anti-Jew just anti violence, anti - evil and pro-justice...
Peace and Love from Liverpool.....
Tell us the truth about your psychiatric history. Why do you live in denial, blaming others for your illness? Tell us why you are chronically unemployed. Tell us how the Anglicans, Jews, Catholics and Masons came together to mock and injure you. Tell why they censor your posts and why they record and watch you.
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
any joooos on this list

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/...
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Brit Expat wrote:
My pet Dalek. Keeps saying Exterminate Exterminate! Why is that??????
cause he lives with u?
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>any joooos on this list
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/...
The terrorist are Jews. Obama's army of ZOG and the directing of USA army fodder ... mainly Christian Americans ..dying for jews in far off muslim lands.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

More than 115,000 people have died in Syria’s ongoing civil war, a monitoring group said Tuesday.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said that more than 41,000 civilians — including 6,000 children and 4,000 women — have been killed during the two-and-a-half-year conflict, Reuters reports. About 41,000 fighters loyal to the government have died, and rebel fighters make up about 23,000 of the dead.

With 5,000 deaths in September alone, international attempts to eliminate Syria’s chemical weapons since last month haven’t slowed the bloodshed.

Read more: Group Says Syria Death Toll at 115,000 | TIME.com http://world.time.com/2013/10/01/group-says-s...

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL ... we were waiting for the vermin and right on time Ratty emerges from hell's sewers ... beautiful to see the masonic vermin Jew plying the Jew hate here confirming how Satan has you Ratty. Illuminating to say the least.
How are you feeling while the weekend watch is in full swing, little man?
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you feeling while the weekend watch is in full swing, little man?
LOL ... now back to the sewer RAtty ... best place for Rats and RJs ...
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

waleed sadat wrote:
More than 115,000 people have died in Syria’s ongoing civil war, a monitoring group said Tuesday.
More and more blood on Jew hands .. the devil's hands...
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>Then u like how the egyptian military has crushed any arab spring in Egypt? And of course you like the peace between Israel and Egypt?

I am a Stalinist Salafi , of course I like what the good General Abdul-Fattah El-Sisi has done to those Wicked Brotherhood Soothsayers.
And I am expecting him to repeat the same remedy for evil in Libya.
Wouldn't that be wonderful.
Actually Allah doesn't want everyone to become * of the Chosen-Salafi * if wouldn't be proper everyone taking the short cut to Heaven.
That's why I tell my comrades in the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea ,(North), to work hard for the unification of their Motherland because Allah has a duty for them to fulfil, which is to oppose Japanese Militarization and be ready to engage them if needs be.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Stalinist

'
That's why I smell my comrades in the shit hole of Korea ,(North), to work hard for the prostitution of their Mother.
'
Allah has a load of trouser chili for them to fill, which is to eat grass and insects in order to stay alive on e more day in the prison camp.
How antiquated of you, lowlife. How do you feel about the incarceration of 200,000 innocents in the North Korean system of gulags, dimwit?
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

slimy ... (apologies) :)))

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 96,661 - 96,680 of109,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••