Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#110860 Oct 16, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Jesus in the Talmud , 2007.
Schafer regards himself as a revisionist Academic in the formation of Benny Morris.
Morris is bad enough but this prick is a revisionist in the direction of fantasy.
CH. 1 . goes through some of the gross imagery of the Talmud.
Mary mother of Jesus squats like a beast to make water (pea), Jesus is a sex fiend gets told off about it so starts claiming to be God. Christian cult based on licentious organismic rites. Jesus born out of wedlock, the reason he is referred to as Son of Pantara/ Pandera ,two fathers. Also Son of Stada for His mother , Stada means slut.
Jesus the magician from Egypt who is a powerful healer learned from tattoos.
Then the Jew charlatan nails his argument, couldn't hold off any longer.
Had to spill his real self.
TBContinued.

Schafer is the prisoner of delusion, the outline above was his objective side , he makes the modulation to political polemist
by annihilating object to be the annelid of intellect.
He overburdens the concept of his
"counternarrative" , implying the gross malicious distortion of the "family of Jesus "
ch.1 . "Jesus in the Talmud" is in some way
a narrative in its own right.
Imagine an enigmatic fool bastard of the epitome of bad women but good at magic, however prone to perversion and bizarre behaviour , kicking off a new religion.
This is Shafer's remarkable parallel to the Gospels.
I ask you has that story got legs?.
Has Jew got objective intellect.?.

Then he launches his tirade to end ch. 1.
with a pungent parody.
From the Babylonian Talmud there is this dialogue , probably never associated with the Family of Jesus before about.
"Salt that has lost its salty-ness but is given it back by being consumed with the after birth of a mule".
That becomes the Sermon on the Mount, "you are the salt of the earth" and the salt of the earth also being His celebrated Disciples , and the afterbirth of the mule is of course the virgin birth.
Mules don't give birth.
I say probably never associated with the Family of Jesus before, because , for that to be so , Jesus would have to be at the forefront of Jewish thinking , which lying Jews claim He is not.
Thayne

Port Jefferson, NY

#110865 Oct 17, 2013
%

`

The nation of israel is a hoax that was created by convert occultist criminals from untermenschen's eggs and sperms.
Thayne

Port Jefferson, NY

#110866 Oct 17, 2013
l/p

2 Kings 2:23-24,“Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him,“Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number.”

Elisha was traveling from Jericho to Bethel when a group of young men verbally accosted him. 42 is a large number of people, and they were probably an organized group who had gone out to challenge Elisha. Their mockery implied a malicious intent; especially when the culture of the time insisted on showing respect to their elders...

And why would God ler rwo bears loose on 42 evil doers ...thar are just like the evil doers in isresl.

That's because when israeli jews keep their Holocaust up on the poor innocent Palestinians, i'm afraid to tell everyone viewing this site, that what happened to those 42 evul doing kids will likewise happen to the illegal alien squatters terrorist converts in israel, and that;s because we'll all reap what we have sown...
Thayne

Port Jefferson, NY

#110867 Oct 17, 2013
peace/Love

Guidance comes from accurate knowledge from beung humble in GidlyTrutfulness.

We need to know what pleases GOD and what displeases Him. There is no substitute for walking with God, sharing with Him, and talking to Him daily.

When you do that, you will experience His direction and His correction. You will come to know God and abhoe the evil doers if this Wirld,

Join us in "blaming israel for the carnsgr"... to try to understand their cult's evilness in land they becer owned and never will.

This relationship develops over a long period of time with God, not instantaneously.

Through constant use, your senses become sharpened so that you know good from evil and Palestinians were mear good farmers and israeli jews were/are evil for what they did to those farners in the name of God's chosens.
Thayne

Port Jefferson, NY

#110868 Oct 17, 2013
peace/Love

l&p

corrections:

We need to know what pleases GOD and what displeases Him. There is no substitute for walking with God, sharing with Him, and talking to Him daily.

When you do that, you will experience His direction and His correction. You will come to know God and abhor the evil doers of this Wirld,

Join us in "blaming israel for the carnsgr"... to try to understand their cult's evilness in a land they've never owned and never will own in God's Eyes.

This relationship develops over a long period of time with God, not instantaneously.

Through constant use, your senses become sharpened so that you know good from evil and Palestinians were/are mearly good farmers and israeli jews were/are evil for what they did to those farners in the name of God's chosens.
Thayne

Port Jefferson, NY

#110869 Oct 17, 2013

being humble in Godly Trutfulness.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#110870 Oct 17, 2013
Thayne wrote:
peace/Love
l&p
corrections:
When you do that, you will experience His direction and His correction. You will come to know God and abhor the evil doers of this Wirld,
Join us in "blaming israel for the carnsgr"... to try to understand their cult's evilness in a land they've never owned and never will own in God's Eyes.
Through constant use, your senses become sharpened so that you know good from evil and Palestinians were/are mearly good farmers and israeli jews were/are evil for what they did to those farners in the name of God's chosens.
From this post it is clear that your 'senses' are majorly distorted. You as usual have given no evidence to back up your claims and make grand statements with no truth to them.

Another extremist who takes the words and ideas of their god twisting them to suit an outlook and agenda. Sad that so many people use religion to follow evil.

Since you believe that you walk and talk 'with' god you are obviously delusional from the start.

According to international law and property law Israel owns the land it resides on if you can give evidence otherwise (since you made the claim) go ahead. Otherwise stop making up BS.

Also according to international law most of the land was not owned by any individuals. This is according to Ottoman records and carried on through the League of Nations Mandate.

Half the Palestinians are not even indigenous to W.Palestine they arrived after the Jews began to repopulate the land around 1840's.
It was the Jews who cleared the swamps and improved the standard of living drastically. This is seen again when Israel took back WB and their standard of living went shooting up.

Most of the Arabs on the land were renting property and didn't own it, it was Arabs such as the Grand Mufti and other evil figures who actually sold their land to Jews for 10-100 times the value.

You can say it was unfair to the indigenous Arabs but all you have said is just untrue.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#110871 Oct 18, 2013
France is ruled by Freemasonry and Organized Jewry. One is designed to serve the other. The will of French citizens, their vote, the survival of their history, their heritage, their culture and ancestral religion (Catholicism), does not matter to this clique.

Their aim is to destroy every root, every memory, every link to the past, every vestige of religious meaning, and above all, any shred of patriotism left in the heart of the French people. That’s why they always emphasize the dark side of French history and ask the French people to genuflect in front of Jewry and the holocaust.
Peter Borough

Liverpool, UK

#110872 Oct 18, 2013
Woody wrote:
France is ruled by Freemasonry and Organized Jewry. One is designed to serve the other. The will of French citizens, their vote, the survival of their history, their heritage, their culture and ancestral religion (Catholicism), does not matter to this clique.
Their aim is to destroy every root, every memory, every link to the past, every vestige of religious meaning, and above all, any shred of patriotism left in the heart of the French people. That’s why they always emphasize the dark side of French history and ask the French people to genuflect in front of Jewry and the holocaust.
The UK's not far off that description Woody
Peter Borough

Liverpool, UK

#110873 Oct 18, 2013
Thayne wrote:
peace/Love
l&p
corrections:
Excellent Thayne ... thanks... as Wesley said more than 250 years ago 'the god of this world'... the Israeli Jews and Jewry generally praise this god- Lucifer - and many deaths, Palestinian and others are the victims of this occultist evil in the world.
Peter Borough

Liverpool, UK

#110874 Oct 18, 2013
and many, through death and injury and theft

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#110875 Oct 18, 2013
Peter Boredom wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Thayne, I want to lick your boots.
.. as Wesley said more than 250 years ago 'the god of this world'... the Israeli Jews and Jewry generally praise this god- Lucifer - and many deaths, Palestinian and others are the victims of this occultist evil in the world.
Does it behoove you to keep a lower profile during this time, little man? They are watching you.
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

#110876 Oct 18, 2013
Woody wrote:
200 families run france economics.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110877 Oct 18, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are the originals of the holy land. They wrote books while your nazi ancestors were still hanging by their tails from trees. Now they hang by their necks as they should. Poor clueless nazi hitler jr.
Jews refer to the then inhabitants of the Roman province of Judea, not the whole of Palestine. The word Palestine comes from Phillistines, cerntainly not Jewish. Of the 12 tribes inhabiting the land of ancient Israel, only two, Judah and Benjamin, followed the Jewish religion. Galilee was called Gaulanitis under the Roman due to its Celtic population. Samaria was not Jewish as such , those Jews having only contempt for the Samaritans. Those who call themselves Jews today have no rood to ancient Israel. They are Khazar Turks, Berber or Yemenites. DNA proves that the Palestinians are descendants of the ancien Israelites. Sorry!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110878 Oct 18, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
200 families run france economics.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article178401.html
http://www.globalresearch.ca/wold-bank-whistl...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110879 Oct 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it behoove you to keep a lower profile during this time, little man? They are watching you.
You know old Condom, I cannot take a few days holidays without you getting boring and big headed. I know you would like to fill that condom, but, boy , you just haven't got it!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110880 Oct 18, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
and again telling me even why i chose the name i did.
The reason I chose this name is because of people like yourself who are obviously mentally disturbed so therefore a nutjob.
"Here" refers to this forum.
I see it may be hard for you to understand basic concepts.
YOU HAVE STILL BEEN UNABLE TO REFUTE ANYTHING I HAVE EVER WRITTEN HERE SO CHOOSE TO ONLY ATTACK ME PERSONALLY. OR I ASSUME THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO IN YOUR OWN WAY.
Nutjobs, this is a serious question..
Israel's declining sperm quality tied to depleted uranium exposure by Tim King, April 15, 2010 - Salem-News.com

Tel aviv/salem- Israel's population is facing a dire threat: a drastic depopulation, from the use of weapons that leave behind DU. DU leads to the word "Omnicidal", as DU kills everything in the food chain, everywhere the wind blows. Experts say that the dramatic drop in Israel's sperm count could eliminate their ability to reproduce.
REsearch by an Israeli doctor shows a significant drop in sperm count lever and sperm mobility among young Israeli soldiers in recent years. Sperm mobility is the ability of sperm to move properly toward an egg.
It is attributed to the inhalation of DU aerosolized nano particles; the direct result of extra powerful weapons used by Israel and the US.
All that military might might as it turns out, could set the stage for a massive Israeli act of population suicide.
A study by Dr.Ronit Haimov-Kokhman released in November, showed a 40% decline in the concentration of sperm cells iln Israeli sperm donors fom 2004 to 2008, compared to samples taken between 1995 and 1999.
source: http://www.countercurrents.org/king150410.htm
etc, etc.

One question is : the Hasidim birth rate seems as bad as ever. Is the reason for this that they do not do military service and therefore are not in contact with DU ammo?
You mention earlier that the growth of Israeli Arabs has considerably slowed down, which if the above is correct would make sense. What is your input on that?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110881 Oct 18, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure the connection to Jews maybe religion and Israelis.
Second no patience to read it all but its an opinion piece of Judaism from the writers perspective. I can write something implying the opposite. The examples are all from ancient texts and have nothing to do with today. Most Jews are not Orthodox and most don't follow the ancient texts.
The last post is a group of extremists retaliating in their own way for the stabbing of a child that day or some other attack. I do not agree with their actions and they should be arrested and prosecuted. Most Israeli Jews agree with me.
As for the poll it is very disturbing. The Israeli Democracy Institute is a known left wing think tank with a clear agenda Their polls can not be taken at face value.
However I cant deny that there is a problem with Israeli Jews when it comes to Arabs/Palestinians and Judaism. I find many Jews believe they are gods chosen. The problem with Arabs stems from the constant attacks and murders of Jews. Just in the past month dozens of Jewish civilians have been injured and a number killed by attacks from Arabs. The younger generation have grown up with the Oslo debacle and the suicide bombers intifada which has made them realize that the Palestinians are not interested in peace but the destruction of Israel. This is backed up by any part of Palestinians society as they are very open about their intentions.
The links give no real reason to hate Jews just shows how easy it is for someone like you to find an excuse for your hatred. According to your logic its 1000000 times easier to hate Muslims by their daily actions and words and terror throughout the world. Do you hate Muslims???
You have still not answered any of my questions and keep trying to change the subject.
I agree with you on most of what you say. You mention that I have not answered your questions...I must have missed somthing somewhere. Kindly repeat your questions. Tks.
Peter Borough

Liverpool, UK

#110882 Oct 18, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Jews refer to the then inhabitants of the Roman province of Judea, not the whole of Palestine. The word Palestine comes from Phillistines, cerntainly not Jewish. Of the 12 tribes inhabiting the land of ancient Israel, only two, Judah and Benjamin, followed the Jewish religion. Galilee was called Gaulanitis under the Roman due to its Celtic population. Samaria was not Jewish as such , those Jews having only contempt for the Samaritans. Those who call themselves Jews today have no rood to ancient Israel. They are Khazar Turks, Berber or Yemenites. DNA proves that the Palestinians are descendants of the ancien Israelites. Sorry!
One thing we know for sure .. Christ was never a Jew... thank God for big mercies.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#110884 Oct 18, 2013
Peter Borough wrote:
<quoted text>
The racism, blasphemy, hatred, intimidation, illegal harassment, evil and satanism of you, Ratty on these pages will be quoted for the
It's in the middle of your night, little man. Can't sleep? You've seen them outside, haven't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dutch war on Islam 4 min Infidel 16
Why would a White guy convert to Islam ? 9 min Infidel 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min Eric 69,397
The Nazzi/Muslim conection. 38 min Infidel 1
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 56 min James 29
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine 2 hr Infidel 128
Mixed feelings on ISIS pledge 2 hr Obama Bad 38
•••

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE