Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
96,121 - 96,140 of 115,022 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Woody wrote:
Jews make up 2.2 percent of the American population..........
The Federal Reserve Bank
The first chairman of the American Federal Reserve was Charles Sumner Hamlin. He was Jewish
Second, Jewish William Proctor Gould Harding.
Third, Daniel Richard Crissinger. Jewish descent. Also one of the most famous freemasons of the time.
Fourth, Roy Archibald Young. Jewish
Fifth, Eugene Isaac Meyer. Jewish , Also first president of the World Bank.
Sixth, Eugene Robert Black. Jewish
Tenth, Arthur Frank Burns. Jewish
Twelfth, Paul Adolph Volcker. Jewish descent.
Thirteenth, Alan Greenspan. Jewish
And lastly, the current (fourteenth) Chairman is Ben Bernanke. Jewish
Source
And.....THAT! Is just the tip of the iceberg of these no good greedy bassturds.

Media
Law
Entertainment
Education
Politics

The Divided States of Isreality.
The Weimar Republic and bolshevism all rolled into one.

Goodbye Rome
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

And meet the new boss, same as the old boss to replace Ben Shalom Bernanke:

15th Janet Yellen
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
And meet the new boss, same as the old boss to replace Ben Shalom Bernanke:
15th Janet Yellen
I was really annoyed at this as it gives you more ammunition even though you have never given examples of their actions nor if they even agree with each other on anything. Just that they have Jewish ancestry. Although you consider White Jews Khazars so make up your mind.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

I am more closely related to Abraham than you are my round headed, hooked nose, anti semitic friend.

The rest of the worl knows and the entire universe is waiting. You're a fraud and a liar, all of you!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

And yes, we are all nutjobs for putting up and believing in your bs for so many decades. Your name is an Aleister Crowley inverse and subversion play upon the obvious, a bad pun upon the truth, NUTJOBS HERE.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

I am more closely related to Abraham than you are my round headed, hooked nose, anti semitic friend.
The rest of the worl knows and the entire universe is waiting. You're a fraud and a liar, all of you!
This post by you is a prime example of hatred blinding and how you have no idea what you are talking about.

You don't know me, you know nothing really about me, but you are still arrogant enough or STUPID enough to believe that you know me better than i know myself.
my head is not round, my nose is not hooked and the anti Semitic reference is just ridiculous.

You must live in your own world if "the rest of the world knows". Since you never have anything productive to say I am not sure why you are even on this forum.

It would be nice if you could give one post that you have ever written that you can prove to be true. Chances are your reply will just be a curse of some kind.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

And yes, we are all nutjobs for putting up and believing in your bs for so many decades. Your name is an Aleister Crowley inverse and subversion play upon the obvious, a bad pun upon the truth, NUTJOBS HERE.
and again telling me even why i chose the name i did.

The reason I chose this name is because of people like yourself who are obviously mentally disturbed so therefore a nutjob.
"Here" refers to this forum.

I see it may be hard for you to understand basic concepts.

YOU HAVE STILL BEEN UNABLE TO REFUTE ANYTHING I HAVE EVER WRITTEN HERE SO CHOOSE TO ONLY ATTACK ME PERSONALLY. OR I ASSUME THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO IN YOUR OWN WAY.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Only a lousy democrat could get away with voting for genocide in Iraq and being able to completely distance themselves from any responsibility of those consequences of their own actions. And yet somehow because their poster child voted against it it is somehow allowable for they to wash their hands of such eVils. Obama has now become a continuation for those such eVils.
Hitler & Co would be in awe.
Bow down to Judas you b****s!
So you consider Hitler evil????
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Yes, anyone disagreeing with Israel, Metzitzah b'peh's, ssm, and gay parenting is now considered a nutjob.
Gotcha!
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Yes, anyone disagreeing with Israel, Metzitzah b'peh's, ssm, and gay parenting is now considered a nutjob.
Gotcha!
Again putting words in my mouth. No, people such as yourself who never seem able to refute anything I say, and rarely post anything factual on this forum are seemingly nutjobs.

Don't try to sound rational.

I am against Metzitzah b'peh, and fine with gay parenting so not sure what you are talking about as usual making things up.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I was really annoyed at this as it gives you more ammunition even though you have never given examples of their actions nor if they even agree with each other on anything. Just that they have Jewish ancestry. Although you consider White Jews Khazars so make up your mind.
1/ Just facts you know (Reserve Bank chairman history) and since even that you refuted.
So you would ask for examples of their actions...
How painful the truth is...

You are not jewish anyway...
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
1/ Just facts you know (Reserve Bank chairman history) and since even that you refuted.
So you would ask for examples of their actions...
How painful the truth is...
You are not jewish anyway...
Another person telling me who and what I am.

So what if they were Jews. In any viable investigation you would need more evidence, any viable researcher would provide more information.

If what you and him claim is true what i ask should not be hard to provide. Since neither of you have probably looked further than the Jewish aspect not sure how you can base your posts on assumptions.

Noone here has ever given evidence of their involvement in a conspiracy or even that they had anywhere near to the same agenda.

I can't refute something you have not tried to prove.

Just like if you would say god exists and I would ask for some evidence. Than you turn around and tell me to prove that he doesn't exist. It is up to you who made the claim to prove it.
You should try to understand what a debate is or an informed opinion.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

and what is your name?? Are you the worlds biggest lie? I suppose you would love that as it makes you significant.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Blow Jobber wrote:
<quoted text>
/69
`
ng up and down at a hot dog stand, what other proof woulds u need.
U were spawned to be a subverting giyus.org nutjob like your moon bobbing headed motherlanders and if u'd looked into the mirror of Truth,..what further prove would u need/?
We are the mirrors of Truth and you are a delusional nutjob, whose posting from drekies hole in illegal israel/.
LOL! More uplifting semi-literate dreck from a woman who mops floors for a living. I love it!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Interesting to see your jealousy and hatred and reliance on lies and Nazi tactics. Says a lot for who you are.

But what really speaks to who you are is the chaos, slaughter, sectarian murders, gassing of children, the illiteracy, ignorance and lack of personal liberties that exists in most Islamic countries. The blood flows in Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Tunisia and all you do is blame others and curse America for its stability. You are a pig, descended from a long line of pigs and no amount of propaganda or Muslim mythology will ever change that.
Gray

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting to see your jealousy and hatred and reliance on lies and Nazi tactics. Says a lot for who you are.
But what really speaks to who you are is the chaos, slaughter, sectarian murders, gassing of children, the illiteracy, ignorance and lack of personal liberties that exists in most Islamic countries. The blood flows in Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Tunisia and all you do is blame others and curse America for its stability. You are a pig, descended from a long line of pigs and no amount of propaganda or Muslim mythology will ever change that.
".....your jealousy and hatred and reliance on lies and Nazi tactics. Says a lot for who you are."

You couldn't have written a more autobiographical accusation that reflects the ignorance of your simple minded generalizations.

More proof of the success of professional Zionist Media domination:

PROOF:

“DECLASSIFIED SENATE INVESTIGATION FILES REVEAL CLANDESTINE, ISRAELI PR CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php...
EXCERPT: "It is frightening how easily some in the American news media surrendered to a foreign public relations campaign.“CONTINUED

“The AZC's internal "Information and Public Relations Department" reports.”
http://irmep.org/ila/azc/

EXCERPT:“Between 1962-1963 the Senate Foreign Relations Committee subpoenaed internal reports of the American Zionist Council during its investigation into the activities of registered agents of foreign principals.”CONTINUED 

The following reports detail how the American Zionist Council used the funding in a sophisticated campaign to cajole and intimidate news media, subvert open debate about Israel and undermine reporting about key issues of the day...
The Senate investigation closed down the conduit, but the extensive propaganda activities still go on." CONTINUED

“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”

QUOTE:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

I await your puerile & illiterate "Spamtrum"
Gray

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are the originals of the holy land. They wrote books while your nazi ancestors were still hanging by their tails from trees. Now they hang by their necks as they should. Poor clueless nazi hitler jr.
Don't let the Facts get in the way of your Zionist Mythology:

“Johns Hopkins Genome Study of Jewish Origins”

“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/01/new-g...
EXCERPTS “ On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
“But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.”

“How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.

“But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics,” CONTINUED

What do you "Come Here", Khazars, Brooklynites and Floridians have to do with the Levant?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Gay wrote:
<quoted text>

http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/

I await your puerile & illiterate "Spamtrum"
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion...

LOL! A dead link. Talk about spam.
Your propaganda crap is breaking down, stooge.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Pete skank wrote:
<quoted text>
Be still hateful freak. Go and lick your rat's arse leave sensible people to discuss the important issues of Jew terror and Israeli colonialism against the Palestinians... damn racist fool.
I's officially the weekend,little man. Isn't this the time when they seem to be watching you more closely?

How many of your accounts have been deleted for your dirty racism, oinkie?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

it's*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Israel Forum right now

Search the Israel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cruz demands answers on FAA flight ban to Israel 1 hr Cat74 21
I hate israel, may the abide in hell 1 hr OnlyPatchWork 50
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,924
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 1 hr OnlyPatchWork 199
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 1 hr Ignorant 581
Obama offers US help negotiating Israel cease-fire 1 hr Asian Guy 218
•••
•••