Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#110778 Oct 10, 2013

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#110779 Oct 10, 2013
Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
They're Satan's chosen convicts Guess Who!! But yeah, the Halloween's meant entirely and appropriately for these demons who are marauding around the world visiting death and destruction on innocents.
h
At Halloween, those who watch you will be able to observe you from up close, won't they, little man?

Best for you to bolt your door and douse the lights.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Amherst, MA

#110781 Oct 10, 2013
Only a lousy democrat could get away with voting for genocide in Iraq and being able to completely distance themselves from any responsibility of those consequences of their own actions. And yet somehow because their poster child voted against it it is somehow allowable for they to wash their hands of such eVils. Obama has now become a continuation for those such eVils.
Hitler & Co would be in awe.

Bow down to Judas you b****s!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Amherst, MA

#110782 Oct 10, 2013
The Weimar Republic, Sodom n Gomorrah, and Rome all rolled into one.
Common sense and the moral question left this governing process long long ago.

"A Government without the moral question in its governing process doesn't have a process that is going to survive."

-Onendaga Chief Oren Lyons
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#110784 Oct 10, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
`
`
jews' in Palestine that named israel as their homeland are nothing more than mutated hybid converrs,... having no rights whatsoever to exit on Holocaust land that they stole by terrorism.
Jews are the originals of the holy land. They wrote books while your nazi ancestors were still hanging by their tails from trees. Now they hang by their necks as they should. Poor clueless nazi hitler jr.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Cummington, MA

#110786 Oct 10, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are the originals of the holy land. They wrote books while your nazi ancestors were still hanging by their tails from trees. Now they hang by their necks as they should. Poor clueless nazi hitler jr.
The dna industry is putting your own ashkenazi/khazar lies in a box where they belong. So sit down and sthu!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#110788 Oct 10, 2013
Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be thankful for Hitler....
More inane profundity from a little man who hides in fear.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#110789 Oct 10, 2013
Jews make up 2.2 percent of the American population..........

The Federal Reserve Bank

The first chairman of the American Federal Reserve was Charles Sumner Hamlin. He was Jewish

Second, Jewish William Proctor Gould Harding.

Third, Daniel Richard Crissinger. Jewish descent. Also one of the most famous freemasons of the time.

Fourth, Roy Archibald Young. Jewish

Fifth, Eugene Isaac Meyer. Jewish , Also first president of the World Bank.

Sixth, Eugene Robert Black. Jewish

Tenth, Arthur Frank Burns. Jewish

Twelfth, Paul Adolph Volcker. Jewish descent.

Thirteenth, Alan Greenspan. Jewish

And lastly, the current (fourteenth) Chairman is Ben Bernanke. Jewish

Source
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#110790 Oct 10, 2013
Woody wrote:
Jews make up 2.2 percent of the American population..........
The Federal Reserve Bank
The first chairman of the American Federal Reserve was Charles Sumner Hamlin. He was Jewish
Second, Jewish William Proctor Gould Harding.
Third, Daniel Richard Crissinger. Jewish descent. Also one of the most famous freemasons of the time.
Fourth, Roy Archibald Young. Jewish
Fifth, Eugene Isaac Meyer. Jewish , Also first president of the World Bank.
Sixth, Eugene Robert Black. Jewish
Tenth, Arthur Frank Burns. Jewish
Twelfth, Paul Adolph Volcker. Jewish descent.
Thirteenth, Alan Greenspan. Jewish
And lastly, the current (fourteenth) Chairman is Ben Bernanke. Jewish
Source
And.....THAT! Is just the tip of the iceberg of these no good greedy bassturds.

Media
Law
Entertainment
Education
Politics

The Divided States of Isreality.
The Weimar Republic and bolshevism all rolled into one.

Goodbye Rome
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#110791 Oct 10, 2013
And meet the new boss, same as the old boss to replace Ben Shalom Bernanke:

15th Janet Yellen
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#110792 Oct 10, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
And meet the new boss, same as the old boss to replace Ben Shalom Bernanke:
15th Janet Yellen
I was really annoyed at this as it gives you more ammunition even though you have never given examples of their actions nor if they even agree with each other on anything. Just that they have Jewish ancestry. Although you consider White Jews Khazars so make up your mind.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#110793 Oct 10, 2013
I am more closely related to Abraham than you are my round headed, hooked nose, anti semitic friend.

The rest of the worl knows and the entire universe is waiting. You're a fraud and a liar, all of you!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#110794 Oct 10, 2013
And yes, we are all nutjobs for putting up and believing in your bs for so many decades. Your name is an Aleister Crowley inverse and subversion play upon the obvious, a bad pun upon the truth, NUTJOBS HERE.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#110795 Oct 10, 2013
I am more closely related to Abraham than you are my round headed, hooked nose, anti semitic friend.
The rest of the worl knows and the entire universe is waiting. You're a fraud and a liar, all of you!
This post by you is a prime example of hatred blinding and how you have no idea what you are talking about.

You don't know me, you know nothing really about me, but you are still arrogant enough or STUPID enough to believe that you know me better than i know myself.
my head is not round, my nose is not hooked and the anti Semitic reference is just ridiculous.

You must live in your own world if "the rest of the world knows". Since you never have anything productive to say I am not sure why you are even on this forum.

It would be nice if you could give one post that you have ever written that you can prove to be true. Chances are your reply will just be a curse of some kind.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#110796 Oct 10, 2013
And yes, we are all nutjobs for putting up and believing in your bs for so many decades. Your name is an Aleister Crowley inverse and subversion play upon the obvious, a bad pun upon the truth, NUTJOBS HERE.
and again telling me even why i chose the name i did.

The reason I chose this name is because of people like yourself who are obviously mentally disturbed so therefore a nutjob.
"Here" refers to this forum.

I see it may be hard for you to understand basic concepts.

YOU HAVE STILL BEEN UNABLE TO REFUTE ANYTHING I HAVE EVER WRITTEN HERE SO CHOOSE TO ONLY ATTACK ME PERSONALLY. OR I ASSUME THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO IN YOUR OWN WAY.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#110797 Oct 10, 2013
Only a lousy democrat could get away with voting for genocide in Iraq and being able to completely distance themselves from any responsibility of those consequences of their own actions. And yet somehow because their poster child voted against it it is somehow allowable for they to wash their hands of such eVils. Obama has now become a continuation for those such eVils.
Hitler & Co would be in awe.
Bow down to Judas you b****s!
So you consider Hitler evil????
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#110798 Oct 10, 2013
Yes, anyone disagreeing with Israel, Metzitzah b'peh's, ssm, and gay parenting is now considered a nutjob.
Gotcha!
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#110799 Oct 10, 2013
Yes, anyone disagreeing with Israel, Metzitzah b'peh's, ssm, and gay parenting is now considered a nutjob.
Gotcha!
Again putting words in my mouth. No, people such as yourself who never seem able to refute anything I say, and rarely post anything factual on this forum are seemingly nutjobs.

Don't try to sound rational.

I am against Metzitzah b'peh, and fine with gay parenting so not sure what you are talking about as usual making things up.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#110800 Oct 10, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I was really annoyed at this as it gives you more ammunition even though you have never given examples of their actions nor if they even agree with each other on anything. Just that they have Jewish ancestry. Although you consider White Jews Khazars so make up your mind.
1/ Just facts you know (Reserve Bank chairman history) and since even that you refuted.
So you would ask for examples of their actions...
How painful the truth is...

You are not jewish anyway...
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#110801 Oct 10, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
1/ Just facts you know (Reserve Bank chairman history) and since even that you refuted.
So you would ask for examples of their actions...
How painful the truth is...
You are not jewish anyway...
Another person telling me who and what I am.

So what if they were Jews. In any viable investigation you would need more evidence, any viable researcher would provide more information.

If what you and him claim is true what i ask should not be hard to provide. Since neither of you have probably looked further than the Jewish aspect not sure how you can base your posts on assumptions.

Noone here has ever given evidence of their involvement in a conspiracy or even that they had anywhere near to the same agenda.

I can't refute something you have not tried to prove.

Just like if you would say god exists and I would ask for some evidence. Than you turn around and tell me to prove that he doesn't exist. It is up to you who made the claim to prove it.
You should try to understand what a debate is or an informed opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Palestinians tell Canada to back Geneva Convent... 40 min Oliver Cromwell 5
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 1 hr Your Ex 4
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 3 hr Grau 32
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 37,812
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 71,012
how to have peace gaza-see how 6 hr Faith-Healer 3
omg.... 13 hr Rick Moss 2
More from around the web