Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,756)

Showing posts 95,101 - 95,120 of109,575
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
F---K the British they too were squatters!!!!! They did not belong to the land of Israel!!!!! Same thing to the Greeks, Same thing to the Romans, Same thing to the
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History already corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

PetersNewPosts wrote:
<quoted text>
So states the Nazi with no sense of history and the occupation of another's land.
Your whole fight is about HISTORY so do not twist the truth of history!!!!! The Fanatic Muslims are the NAZI of today
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
For all the mtthr fckkr judeophobes from PORK Jefferson in Long Island ....
""Did you see the little lifeless muslims children killed by FANATIC MUSLIM.""
""I just want the muslims of the world to demonstrate the way they demonstrate against USA and Israel.""
I hope these scenes hunt you all this weekend .. mtthr fckkr judeophobes from PORK Jefferson
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
I do not understand your attack on me I do not belong to the rest of the crazy in PJ but after seeing your youtube is it possible the whole thing was staged ? or even done by regale and not by Asad? That will be good if the children did not die but the whole thing is crazy if it is staged.why the bodies's face was not covered ? while their body was. I hope for the sake of the children it is fake,but it is Crazy.May be they want Obama to get into it.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Sometimes it does appear to be totally fake , the children don't seem in any way a pathos.
Maybe its like the soldiers chucking the babies out of the incubators , story .
Their identity wouldn't matter , it would just never get published or air time till it didn't matter.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Bloody Skankwitch wrote:
/88
Who are this Planets real and worse enemy to us goyims (non-jews)/?
It's the greedy rats & fat slobbing j oig's that subvert the real Truth for hews. It;s the greedy rats pigs who collaborate with these War Crime Criminals looking for jew jeews scraps.
But you're not bitter, are you?
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
T/S/S
We are grateful that u are are not with us at Port Jefferson.
And you are right, jews' staged Assad guilt, along with this Country. What's right is right and USA baching isreali jews terrorism is wrong/.
Sadly, our governmenr has been infiltrated by Zionism Communism, and the Demoracy that our founding fathers fought and died for, has faded into jews Marxust Ideology and we are/have been corrupted.
We give u the respect for professing and confessing to this Historical site, that u are an occultist "Convert" Marxist Sow from Port Jefferson Station slums, where the nutbags get Obama care.
Every thing that Arabs do bad you blame it on Israel What is wrong with you do Arab live in coma and Israel can do whatever they want ? You must be out of your minde with Hate for Israel that the STAR OF DAVID stuck on your skul not on your brain because you have NO BRAIN!!!! Please do not talk in the name of our founding father because you are light years away from them with your twisted thinking. It's bothering you that my address is PORT JEFFERSON and I know who you are.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Bobblina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
T/S/S
We are grateful that u are are not with us at Port Jefferson.
And you are right, jews' staged Assad guilt, along with this Country. What's right is right and USA baching isreali jews terrorism is wrong/.
Sadly, our governmenr has been infiltrated by Zionism Communism, and the Demoracy that our founding fathers fought and died for, has faded into jews Marxust Ideology and we are/have been corrupted.
We give u the respect for professing and confessing to this Historical site, that u are an occultist "Convert" Marxist Sow from Port Jefferson Station slums, where the nutbags get Obama care.
The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
F---K the British they too were squatters!!!!! They did not belong to the land of Israel!!!!! Same thing to the Greeks, Same thing to the Romans, Same thing to the
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History already corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

PeterPukeReeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh another threatening 'I'm watching you' Jew stalking people here eh? Just he truth here about the Jews in Israel and elsewhere and their crimes against humanity, and their satanic influence on world governance. You threaten nobody fool but show the thread what a menacing piece of shit the Jew is.
You're cranky from lack of sleep, aren't you, little racist?
Al Assad

Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're cranky from lack of sleep, aren't you, little racist?
Jews are the Biggest Problem in Modern World.

They want to rule the world and destroy Gentile Nations!

Look what they did to Iraq!

1,5 MILLION Dead Iraqis because of Zionist WEST!!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

PeterPukeReeker wrote:
<quoted text>
"and i shall quaff the rum, and the rum shall make me puke." Duke 8.32
I pity you, Serpent. I really do.
Trying to sound 'nice' for the watchers, aren't you, little racist?
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

PeterTruthSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh another threatening 'I'm watching you' Jew stalking people here eh? Just remember foolish jerk-Jew, the Creator, the Lord God see you and knows where you are too. The folks at Port Jefferson are not cowards like you and your co-Jew-rat Fanny and are glad to speak the truth here about the Jews in Israel and elsewhere and their crimes against humanity, and their satanic influence on world governance. You threaten nobody fool but show the thread what a menacing piece of shit the Jew is.
The Arab people....

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

PeterDickSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>

'
'They're watching me and will come down like a ton of bricks if they see any more racism.
How many of your accounts have been deleted for racist diatribes, stool sample?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

PeterDickSucker wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say 'long live Isreal' you're saying 'long live satan,'... I hope you're aware of that dim-wit.
Erudite comeback, colonic effluent. They're watching.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

PeterDickSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Fanny ..'dick seeker'... Freudian slip there Serpent your homo mind is surfacing agys near Fanny please take care.
It's easy to see you're having a bad weekend, stooge. Why is that?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

PeterTruthSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Fanny ..'dick seeker'... Freudian slip there Serpent your homo mind is surfacing again... more counselling required. Please ensure appointments are duly made. All little boys near Fanny please take care.
Your loneliness is palpable. Is there nothing else going on in your empty effeminate existence?

It is halitosis and hygiene that first alerted your neighbors to your outrageous manner. You continue your Nazi lunacy as Syrian children are pulled unconscious from the rubble of their own homes and as Islamists burn churches. You are on the wrong side of justice Halitosis Pete and that is why they watch.

Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

PeterTruthSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say 'long live Isreal' you're saying 'long live satan,'... I hope you're aware of that dim-wit.
The Arab people....
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Booby Sandwich wrote:
~
`
Where did Western Hemisphere Indians come from and have they been here since prehistoric times, and are over 25 thousand years old/?
They were not squatters and what makes jews squatters/?
Being mutt face hybrid mutations makes this cult malcontents, grubbers, neggats, mooching parasites, that depends on American taxpayers to exist to perform their War Crimes and endless Evils on top of Evils.
What makes jew squatters is the word "jew," which is an invention thats a Cult and a Tribe of Evil Doers, without heritage and without any bloodline to the 12 tribes of the House of Israel.
We are grateful and thankful rhat we are pedigrees and not mutt faces beastly monsters, who are deformed sinister critters from darkside of life..
The Arab people....

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Israel is the door bell to hell ,
It makes a sound like a buzzer ,
Inciting the demons inside,
To induce a lemon juice acid,
Smoking and bubbling with
Sulphuric corrosion,
As the butler calls out go his mother
Here comes another sucker.
And his name is United States of America.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Syrians. Are gassing fellow Syrians Muhammad style. America should not get involved let these savages top offs each other until the last and the world will be a better place
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

PeterTruthSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't disagree then Ratty?
The Arab people....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 95,101 - 95,120 of109,575
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••