Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,743)

Showing posts 94,841 - 94,860 of114,534
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

POSTERPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn! You Jew devils have spent two thousand years blaming the Romans for murdering Christ when scripture teaches us you Jews are the evil ones with blood dripping from your grubby hands ... I long for the day when you are called to face Christ and the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. The life of Christ has great relevance and people here will not allow a racist homo-obsessed Jew to tell us otherwise.
You got it all wrong the Arabs are the children's killers, so let me say to
The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
F---K the British they too are squatters!!!!! They do not belong to the land of Israel!!!!! Same thing the Greeks Same thing the Romans Same thing to the
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Trumpeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Ratty, you have no love and no truth in you
The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love.
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.
Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

POSTERPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Make a tiny effort to address the title of this thread. Without the Jew's funding of warfare and bloodshed and evil across the globe for the last 450 years many millions of souls would never have experienced the horrors of hatred and injury and death? Without the Jews funding of the African Slave Trade many in their millions would never have suffered the middle passage deaths and later the humiliation, suffering and degradation of slavery with Africa left to develop naturally with its people as it backbone. Look at what the Jew has done in the world: the Russian Holocaust against believers in Christ. Address this thread, make a tiny effort to address the horror of the carnage created by the Jew. How many wars and human miseries were funded and created by the enemy of man? Address the thread fool or STFU!
Now the world spins on the edge of WW3. Why? Your answer is simple: JEWS.
The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
F---K the British they too are squatters!!!!! They do not belong to the land of Israel!!!!! Same thing the Greeks Same thing the Romans Same thing to the
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!
Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Jews r Aliens inPalestine wrote:
<quoted text>
The land that Tribal jews' stole by thrievery was/is a jews' Supreme Holocaust.
Palestine belongs to God and God's Indigeous Stewardesses, who are the Native Palestinians, that were living on God's land since Ancient time.
..... and this land was ordained by our Creator, as the land of "Milk and Honey". Both jews' religion and their beasty Talmudic freak-u evil beliefs, are a cursed to Righteousness and God's Holy Ways and as you stated Petesake, jews evilness will be dealt accordingly, both as savages and as barbaric ruthless vile Animals. The jews' Cult has no rights whatsoever.
The Arab people....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

POSTERPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn! You Jew devils have spent two thousand years blaming the Romans for murdering Christ when scripture teaches us you Jews are the evil ones with blood dripping from your grubby hands ... I long for the day when you are called to face Christ and the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. The life of Christ has great relevance and people here will not allow a racist homo-obsessed Jew to tell us otherwise.
Actually, I'm what you call a "lapsed Catholic". I grew up and realized that all religion is 100% bullsht. My ancestors were Romans. I don't want them cheated out of their legacy. I'm hoping my great great great great great great great grandfather was the one pounding the nails into the cross.

Jesus was a common criminal that was processed by the most sophisticated and equitable criminal justice system of the day. I'm sure he received a fair trial. Inciting rebellion was and is a very serious crime.

But back to the Jews. Israel is a forward outpost in America's Empire. A garrison in the middle of a region mostly polluted by filthy, sht-stinking muslim animals. I respect the Jews because they don't take sht from those simian, devil-worshiping sand apes.

People like you and your little girlfriends are a joke. You are pathetic. I laugh at what little, no-balls-having weasels you all are. Ha Ha.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You're bush league.
LOL. You too! Must be another infestation of Foxcrap? Be careful girl it can addle you brain!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

POSTERPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are what you call an ignorant little verminous shit ... a Jew-hating rat? Jew hating? Of course because your lies as a Jew creates hatred all over the globe for you Jews. No ex-catholic would ever write such crass about Christ and 'pounding nails' into the gift from the Lord God who only ever did good in the world and who was murdered by feral rats also known as Jews. They continue their evil ways today and we see it every day. So Cohen, Levy or whatever anglicized Jew name you've adopted.... you will meet Christ one day maybe soon maybe later. It'll be interesting to see how the conversation over 'pounding nails' goes. But I and other readers sense the palpable Jew hatred in the black heart that still beats in you. Good luck Jew
The Roman Empire was more advanced and enlightened back then than the entire Middle East is now.
Jesus was inciting the natives to riot in a Roman province. However, if they could have foreseen that the vulgar masses were to make a martyr of him, they would have merely exiled Jesus....or thrown him in a dungeon or chained him to the oars in the galley of one of their warships and let him fade into obscurity.

Religion is for the weak and morally bankrupt. If I had been alive in those days, I would have pounded the nails myself.
Calypso17

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't British, you aren't 83 and you are a muslim.
Israel is great. America loves them...because they kill a lot of filthy "palestinian" beggars.
In truth the Israelis harm very few Palestinians. It is Muslims who are killing Muslims in the Middle East.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

POSTERPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very amusing profiling your psychology. Always portraying the macho, calling people homos, pounding nails into Christ, roman ancestry, knowledgeable on history. Now the truth is more likely to be you're a cross-dressing, gay Jew with a lisp, a frightened Jew in arab company, a coward and a weasel. That is the picture we tend to see when we read hateful shit like yours about Christ and 'Romans.'
You are unwilling to face the truth, you impotent little weasel.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Faith said:-

Actually, I'm what you call a "lapsed Catholic". I grew up and realized that all religion is 100% bullsht. My ancestors were Romans. I don't want them cheated out of their legacy. I'm hoping my great great great great great great great grandfather was the one pounding the nails into the cross.

Cyril says. Good girl..........
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Calypso17 wrote:
<quoted text>
In truth the Israelis harm very few Palestinians. It is Muslims who are killing Muslims in the Middle East.
That is the one redeeming quality that muslims have.....that they kill more muslims than the US, UK and Israel combined and multiplied by 1000.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

PASTY PETER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are what you call an ignorant little verminous shit ... a Jew-hating g nails' goes. But I and other readers sense the palpable Jew hatred in the black heart that still beats in you. Good luck Jew
You see a Jew behind every burning bush, don't you little racist?
Is that because you're being watched?
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The Roman Empire was more advanced and enlightened back then than the entire Middle East is now.
Jesus was inciting the natives to riot in a Roman province. However, if they could have foreseen that the vulgar masses were to make a martyr of him, they would have merely exiled Jesus....or thrown him in a dungeon or chained him to the oars in the galley of one of their warships and let him fade into obscurity.
Religion is for the weak and morally bankrupt. If I had been alive in those days, I would have pounded the nails myself.
I told you so. We have much in common. Take care.

Cyril.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

POSTERIOR PETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew in arab company, a coward and a weasel. That is the picture we tend to see when we read hateful shit like yours about that Christ dude and 'Romans.'
Notes are taken and positions being set up.

Are you ready for another weekend of being closely observed, little racist?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

POSTERPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the truth Jew person and possible cross-dresser. Don't worry about my truth concentrate on your own ignorance. Try a different lipstick weirdo.
"Ye are of your father the devil" John 8.44 ... another truth you shy away from and why you'd love to pound nails into Christ's hands. Christ lives with the Lord God, Great Master of Creation and must have angels following your evil strides across his world. How will you look when the final curtain falls? It will be interesting, nasty racist and blaspheming Jew.
If "god" exists...which he doesn't. And if Jesus was his "son"...which he wasn't; why did he allow himself to be executed in the most horrific way? Why didn't he jump down from his cross and smite..smote...whatever...the Romans?
Huh? Doesn't make any sense.
Numa Pomp

Newton Center, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Luis Ferreira wrote:
Truly peace not a Pax Romana one
Expression is "Pax RomanUM!
Inflection agrees with the noun.
Numa Pomp

Newton Center, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

It's "Pax RomanUM"!
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>If "god" exists...which he doesn't. And if Jesus was his "son"...which he wasn't; why did he allow himself to be executed in the most horrific way? Why didn't he jump down from his cross and smite..smote...whatever...the Romans?
Huh? Doesn't make any sense.
It never has!!!!!!!!!!

But! Jews/Christians/ect are usually low profile. Sadly Muslims prefere a higher profile, talk about the Neanderthal brainwashed? Is it a lack of Education??????????
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

POSTERPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about the power and glory of the Father, it shows in your deeply troubling psychological profile and it show in your total ignorance of the sheer might and power of the the Lord God. Read Isaiah and the prophesy of Christ ... you are a Jew and think as a Jew ... of this world and this life. I enjoy this life ... I have two sexy and beautiful women and I have no problem enjoying this life. But the truth is we are fleeting here .. mere visitors ... the eternity for all who love and respect the Father is what awaits. Christ is abused daily here by Jews.
You will answer no doubt (as we all must for our life here) for this one day and it may be sooner than you think. Your Jew friend Anl Fanny is an illegal internet criminal, abuser, a racist like you and a mocker of Christ .. all foretold by the prophets. I am at liberty to warn you because my humanity is not dented by the sheer hatred and violence in the heart of so many many Jew who kill children in Palestine with impunity. I was attacked very viciously by Jews for no reason other than I disagree with their hatred and their lies... they come from the seed of Satan as Christ taught us ... they are the one true the enemy of man and we must be ever vigilant, look behind every tree, and purge society of the Jews lies and abominations. I am sure there are some Jews who agree with me.
Gee, I'm all misty now. But you didn't answer my question....

If Jesus was the son of god, why did he allow himself to be tortured to death?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 94,841 - 94,860 of114,534
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••