Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
murat v zurich

Switzerland

#107175 Jun 24, 2013
when have ever anti-semetics care about Isreal?
Cat Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
When has Israel ever cared about world opinion?
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#107176 Jun 24, 2013
Th Road to World War 3

&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1
GnA

Australia

#107177 Jun 24, 2013
OXcR Qu oted In that case, God's name was the American taxpayers who paid for the weapons...
In God We Trust! GOD stands here for Gold, Oil

And the russians provided syria with their special tanks and equipment lol It was an even battle until Israel thought 1 step ahead thats where the battle changed. And that change came from God alone no one else intervened for Israel only God.
GnA

Australia

#107178 Jun 24, 2013
Orion I meant!!
GnA

Australia

#107179 Jun 24, 2013
Yeah yeah yeah rtloder you and pete still haven't given me evidence as old as The Word of God which can tell us that Palestinian's own the Land of Israel lol.

So keep trying buddy lol
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#107180 Jun 24, 2013
murat v zurich wrote:
when have ever anti-semetics care about Isreal?
<quoted text>
room to talk mr bankster how about the nazis millions still capitalizing ?
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#107181 Jun 24, 2013
GnA wrote:
Yeah yeah yeah rtloder you and pete still haven't given me evidence as old as The Word of God which can tell us that Palestinian's own the Land of Israel lol.
So keep trying buddy lol
What evidence have they given you which can tell us that the Palestinians own the Land of Israel at all.
They don't even bother trying as there is no answer.
If the Palestinians had the claim to the land they would not need to negotiate with Israel.
The only document giving people as a nation the right to the land is the Mandate for Palestine which is reaffirmed in Article 80 of the UN Charter.
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#107182 Jun 24, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence have they given you which can tell us that the Palestinians own the Land of Israel at all.
They don't even bother trying as there is no answer.
If the Palestinians had the claim to the land they would not need to negotiate with Israel.
The only document giving people as a nation the right to the land is the Mandate for Palestine which is reaffirmed in Article 80 of the UN Charter.
When you are either living in a ghetto under opression from a nazi-like thug, after having your land taken away from you by the same thug, or if you are living in exile, i doubt you really want to negociate.
I heard the thugs sent their air force to once again attack civilians areas in Gaza.
I hope the palestinian air force did not cause any trouble,lol.
Judge Jewry

Ufa, Russia

#107185 Jun 24, 2013
There is something highly disgusting about you nutjob apart of course from you being a lying nutjob.

You come to this court spewing utter bullshit and ... expect people to be taken in. You stole land belonging to Palestinians, you occupy the land of Palestinians , you have state-murdered Palestinians to hide your crimes of genocide. I call on this court to boycott, ban, and withdraw from any aspect of your nazi racist state until ALL international resolutions and laws are satisfied in favour of Justice for the true owners of the land... the Palestinians. This court does NOT PLAY your games around 'evidence' Nutjob when clearly you are an insane liar of gigantic proportions. GET OUT of the land you have stolen and RETURN THE LAND to it rightful owners FORTHWITH. Recess!
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#107186 Jun 24, 2013
GnA wrote:
OXcR Qu oted In that case, God's name was the American taxpayers who paid for the weapons...
In God We Trust! GOD stands here for Gold, Oil
And the russians provided syria with their special tanks and equipment lol It was an even battle until Israel thought 1 step ahead thats where the battle changed. And that change came from God alone no one else intervened for Israel only God.
Yes > your god of money now you are speaking the truth
and no > money and blood made israel no imaginary daddy in the sky.
land grabbing and occupation, ethnic cleansing, population in exile...no act from above.
Judge Jewry

Orël, Russia

#107187 Jun 25, 2013
Yes! The court confers with the above.
murat v zurich

Switzerland

#107188 Jun 25, 2013
this shouldn't be a pretex to justy anti-semetism, see people like you come up with different sort of excauses in order to justfy hatred agains jews
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
room to talk mr bankster how about the nazis millions still capitalizing ?
GnA

Australia

#107189 Jun 25, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence have they given you which can tell us that the Palestinians own the Land of Israel at all.
They don't even bother trying as there is no answer.
If the Palestinians had the claim to the land they would not need to negotiate with Israel.
The only document giving people as a nation the right to the land is the Mandate for Palestine which is reaffirmed in Article 80 of the UN Charter.
Nutjobs they can't!!! they make up lies and believe its true and yet present no evidence as old as The Word of God which states palestine own's the Land of Israel. God has given us his Word "the Bible" to correct these lies foolish people create. You cant destroy Israel or replace it Israel belongs to The Lord Jesus Christ heir to the Throne of King David. Many nation's have tried none have succeeded the remnant of Israel Walk and Live on the Land God gave them so long ago.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#107190 Jun 25, 2013
murat v zurich wrote:
this shouldn't be a pretex to justy anti-semetism, see people like you come up with different sort of excauses in order to justfy hatred agains jews
<quoted text>
Just cash in and remain "neutral"
specially when you can't even spell antisemitism.
Judge Jewry

Ufa, Russia

#107192 Jun 25, 2013
People do not hate flesh, bone, tissue and blood but what these creatures do in the dark corners of their minds and in dark corners.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#107194 Jun 25, 2013
The GREAT Country Persia is moving forward in a very positive way thanks to the sanctions.........go Persia......go Persia.......

Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has inaugurated the country’s biggest gasoline production hub with a production capacity of 16 million liters (ml) of petrol per day near the central city of Shazand.

Production of premium gasoline will also rise from the current amount of 1.2 million liters to 3.2 million liters with the opening of Shazand Imam Khomeini Refinery.

For the first time in the Middle East, Iranian experts succeeded in carrying out the process of converting diesel fuel to high-octane gasoline.

Following the refinery’s inauguration, its liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) production will increase from 500 tons per day to 2,000 tons.

The treatment facility produces gasoline, liquefied gas, propylene, kerosene, gas oil as well as fuel oil and tar.

The refinery has been renovated through the investment of USD 3.3 billion by the National Iranian Oil Engineering and Construction Company (NIOEC).

orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107196 Jun 25, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just cash in and remain "neutral"
specially when you can't even spell antisemitism.
Just imagine if he said the opposite. He would be put in jail under art. 26lb of the Penal Code for up to five years. So he is a yes man, a lap dog which kowtow to his masters. There is plenty freedom of expression in Switzerland providing you tow the line.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#107197 Jun 25, 2013
The British spy agency GCHQ has access to the global network of communications, storing calls, Facebook posts and internet histories – and shares this data with the NSA, Edward Snowden has revealed to the Guardian in a new leak.

GCHQ’s network of cables is able to process massive quantities of information from both specific targets and completely innocent people, including recording phone calls and reading email messages, it was revealed on Friday.

"It's not just a US problem. The UK has a huge dog in this fight," Snowden told the Guardian. "They [GCHQ] are worse than the US."
murat v zurich

Switzerland

#107198 Jun 25, 2013
don't be an as.le remind on the subject Racist biggot
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just cash in and remain "neutral"
specially when you can't even spell antisemitism.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#107199 Jun 25, 2013
Why haven't the other Arab states taken the Palestinians into their countries and offered them sanctuary?
Because they'd rather see them DEAD. They're USING the Palestinians as weapons to attack Jews.
The Palestinians have sent their women and children to do the fighting, and they're often shot or blown up with their own bombs, so it's all the same mentality.
You don't see Jews doing that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min JOEL 70,555
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 58 min RiccardoFire 37,581
Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania 3 hr Jack 1
How the Israel Lobby Protected Ukrainian Neo-Nazis 3 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 4
Sarkozy overheard telling Obama Netanyahu's a liar (Nov '11) 4 hr mjjcpa 198
Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania 4 hr Jack 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 6 hr Friend of all 14,431

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE