Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,708)

Showing posts 94,141 - 94,160 of114,504
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the Battle for the Golan heights? Israel was out numbered 7-1 and Israel still Won because The Lord my God gave them the victory. They had no help from anyone but God. Go youtube it!!!!
In that case, God's name was the American taxpayers who paid for the weapons...
In God We Trust! GOD stands here for Gold, Oil ,Drugs
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry you are living proof GOD does exist. You make it soo clear. His word says so.
Deep

I am sorry I am living proof that i am alive.
try and make sense please you are in need of some kind of medication.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry you must anger issues. Did somebody pee in your post toasties?
You are really sorry I must anger issues ?
oh really ?
what is that supposed to mean ?
And why are you so sorry suddenly ?
feeling guilty ?
towards you imaginary sky daddy ?
been sinning again ? lol
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor, sick distorted Pete. Have the British ever harmed innocents? What harm has been done by tyrants such as Hussein, Assad, Qaddafi to children.
You have hatred in your soul and will burn in hell for using the name of the Lord to defend your bigotry.
That is why they watch. That is why your racist accounts have been deleted. That is why they record and report. That is why they will come for you.
Have the British ever hurt the innocents? Maybe you should ask the people of Ireland who were starved to death in the 19th Century. The British overlord were shipping the food out of Ireland and letting the people to die. 5 million Irish including the unborn seem to have perished. The same with India where some 30 million starved to death using the same method. The Empire was really a charity organisation.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh poor thang does somebody need a hug.:)
We don't hug around here.
We leave that to the Bedford TX sissy who spams threads about imaginary sky daddies and make poopholes of themselves non-stop.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

* Bedford, TX sissies
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Patrick Henningsen Global Research June 23, 2013

For the second time in as many years, Iran has once again made the right moves towards proving to the world that it is not, and will not be pursuing a nuclear weapons program. This time it announced its halting its 20% enriched uranium, and has a solid partner in Russia to help make this happen. As one would expect, the US-led axis bloc has completely ignored this important development, opting instead to soldier forward on a predictable war path which the bellicose Israeli lobby running the US Congress and Senate has been campaigning for all these years.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Gee
lucky I do not believe that Jewish book. My book is God's book, the book of the Universe with its laws, the laws of Nature. That book has been in existence since the beginning of time and will be valid till the end of time. Your book is only a few thousand years old and has been chopped and changed ever since. Nobody knows even what the original version is. The priests tell you that it is the book of God, but can you trust those priests? The only thing they have ever been interested in is your 10% in the church plate. For that amount they will give you whatever you want to hear. Something interesting for you...
http://abundanthope.net/pages/Political_Infor...

Speaking about bold faced liars , Mr. nobody and GnA are adopting the same tactics.
Nobody is interested in their stupid misrepresentation. of Biblical Prophecies that have already happened.
There trying to take advantage of ignorance where no ignorance exists.
Idiot loser caught with his hand in the till,: is too kind of a parable to be using on them.
More like Criminal Insane dirt bag caught with his strides down on the high street, ; is a more fitting description when you consider Israels crimes.
Mr Walker s jj Chronicles

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

"
"

Talmudic Judaism is nothing but Babylonian Talmudic Pharisaism, which at its foundation is crass paganism and the sperms and eggs are called "inbreeders", throughout the centuries.
murat v zurich

Bulach, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

when have ever anti-semetics care about Isreal?
Cat Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
When has Israel ever cared about world opinion?
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Th Road to World War 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

OXcR Qu oted In that case, God's name was the American taxpayers who paid for the weapons...
In God We Trust! GOD stands here for Gold, Oil

And the russians provided syria with their special tanks and equipment lol It was an even battle until Israel thought 1 step ahead thats where the battle changed. And that change came from God alone no one else intervened for Israel only God.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Orion I meant!!
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Yeah yeah yeah rtloder you and pete still haven't given me evidence as old as The Word of God which can tell us that Palestinian's own the Land of Israel lol.

So keep trying buddy lol
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

murat v zurich wrote:
when have ever anti-semetics care about Isreal?
<quoted text>
room to talk mr bankster how about the nazis millions still capitalizing ?
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
Yeah yeah yeah rtloder you and pete still haven't given me evidence as old as The Word of God which can tell us that Palestinian's own the Land of Israel lol.
So keep trying buddy lol
What evidence have they given you which can tell us that the Palestinians own the Land of Israel at all.
They don't even bother trying as there is no answer.
If the Palestinians had the claim to the land they would not need to negotiate with Israel.
The only document giving people as a nation the right to the land is the Mandate for Palestine which is reaffirmed in Article 80 of the UN Charter.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence have they given you which can tell us that the Palestinians own the Land of Israel at all.
They don't even bother trying as there is no answer.
If the Palestinians had the claim to the land they would not need to negotiate with Israel.
The only document giving people as a nation the right to the land is the Mandate for Palestine which is reaffirmed in Article 80 of the UN Charter.
When you are either living in a ghetto under opression from a nazi-like thug, after having your land taken away from you by the same thug, or if you are living in exile, i doubt you really want to negociate.
I heard the thugs sent their air force to once again attack civilians areas in Gaza.
I hope the palestinian air force did not cause any trouble,lol.
Judge Jewry

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

There is something highly disgusting about you nutjob apart of course from you being a lying nutjob.

You come to this court spewing utter bullshit and ... expect people to be taken in. You stole land belonging to Palestinians, you occupy the land of Palestinians , you have state-murdered Palestinians to hide your crimes of genocide. I call on this court to boycott, ban, and withdraw from any aspect of your nazi racist state until ALL international resolutions and laws are satisfied in favour of Justice for the true owners of the land... the Palestinians. This court does NOT PLAY your games around 'evidence' Nutjob when clearly you are an insane liar of gigantic proportions. GET OUT of the land you have stolen and RETURN THE LAND to it rightful owners FORTHWITH. Recess!
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
OXcR Qu oted In that case, God's name was the American taxpayers who paid for the weapons...
In God We Trust! GOD stands here for Gold, Oil
And the russians provided syria with their special tanks and equipment lol It was an even battle until Israel thought 1 step ahead thats where the battle changed. And that change came from God alone no one else intervened for Israel only God.
Yes > your god of money now you are speaking the truth
and no > money and blood made israel no imaginary daddy in the sky.
land grabbing and occupation, ethnic cleansing, population in exile...no act from above.
Judge Jewry

Orl, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Yes! The court confers with the above.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 94,141 - 94,160 of114,504
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••