Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,706)

Showing posts 94,101 - 94,120 of114,926
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's bad enough that war criminal Natanyahu steals the land of Palestinians but on top of that he murders children and babies with impunity. "It would be better a mill stone was wrapped around his neck .... than harm one of these little one ..." (Christ)
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.: John 8.32
`~

~`

Good morning to our UK Truth seeker...

There's no redemptions for the likes of the cartoon, who mocks God and calls itself "atheist infideli". This is a tortured mental defect, that's now dying like Lenin did.

We hope you are getting well from your near death ordeal with Tribal Jewry's Occultist Brutal Savages. Stay Well and be Alert!

Lil Joey, from Mt. Sinai...
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Projecting your horrible perverse imagination on others is why they watch and record. Your hateful, evil ways are vicious, hostile and delusional. You are of Satan.
Tell us about your psychiatric history.
/??

Can you tell us a little about how you became an Israeli jew's milker.

We know you are a john hagee brain dead, but milking idfs terrorist utters take you to another level of depravity.

Do u have family of love ones, that are milkers too?

Is the milk from the utters used in Talmudic bagels butter paste rituals?
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy your obvious confusion, little racist man.
`

This troll is still haunting this site with its lonely loon stupidity i see!
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
The court frankly is tired of the self loather. If AN nfl (not fkncn likely) Catholic Fan seeks justice for Jews the first and foremost the little rat must say loud and clear 'I am a Jew' which the court has ample evidence from his own grubby lips that this is indeedy the case by case basis. I will not shrink from my duty as judge in this court. Now FanNY are you a Jew? Did you order Code Jew? Where are you going ..... I haven't dismissed you. Are you a Jew? Did you order code Red Jew?
And you will call me Judge. I think I've earned that right!
`

i like u Judge jewie!
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Does any Israeli now why your country murdered United Nations Peacekeepers? They where specifically targeted for reporting Israeli forces attacking unarmed civilians. Why will the Israeli government not release the fighter pilots communications as he questioned why he is to attack a United Nations position!!??
Knowing its wrong and illegal.

http://legionmagazine.com/en/index.php/2013/0...

Signed by a pissed off Canadian that's tired of being lied too by Israeli politicians.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
You run to delete post Levi and because you are fearful of the truth... when did you last wish death to be visited upon Palestinian children racist Jewie?
This court calls on you Serpent/JustaJew to report daily for admission syndrome therapy.
You must admit your bigoted racism
You must admit your roles as Ratty and NFL FanNY
You must admit to your 'Jewish heritage'
Report to the clerk at 9am pronto
Judge Jewie
Proud Catholic here. With enough smarts to know that you are a hateful deceptive bigot who is being watched and recorded and reported.

Catholics, Jews, Anglicans and Free Masons all recognize crazy. Pete. And you are psycho.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
The court frankly is tired of the self loather. If AN nfl (not fkncn likely) Catholic Fan seeks justice for Jews the first and foremost the little rat must say loud and clear 'I am a Jew' which the court has ample evidence from his own grubby lips that this is indeedy the case by case basis. I will not shrink from my duty as judge in this court. Now FanNY are you a Jew? Did you order Code Jew? Where are you going ..... I haven't dismissed you. Are you a Jew? Did you order code Red Jew?
And you will call me Judge. I think I've earned that right!
You can't handle the truth!, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant JustaJew? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Petesake and you curse the Jews. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that Petesake's posts, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wailing wall. You need me on that wailing wall. We use words like "Jewie", "Catholic", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very Lies that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a Yalmulke, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

SPAMOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day Lil Joey!
Always great to see you here bringing the truth to these muttfaced Israeli stinians...!
Thanks again (scars easing but case against the attackers remain)
petesake
It's funny to see you pretend to have friends, little racist, and even funnier to see you lie and seek sympathy.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

It's funny to see you pretend to have friends, little racist, and even funnier to see you lie and seek sympathy.
`

`

It's funny you are blinded by your hatefulness and your illiterate

bigotry. The poster from UK has more friends on this site and does not need pretend.

It's you whose lying and seeking terrorist jew jews' attention.

And it's you that's an unnatural inane creature, whose posting remarks are represented by stalkings, threats, slander and harassing comments, that are considered to be a Hate Crime today.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

`

It's funny you are blinded by your hatefulness and your illiterate bigotry. The poster from UK has more friends on this site and does not need to pretend.

It's you whose lying and seeking terrorist jew jews' attention.

And it's you that's an unnatural inane creature, whose posting remarks are represented by stalkings, threats, slander and harassing comments, that are considered to be a Hate Crime today.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor, sick distorted Pete. Have the British ever harmed innocents? What harm has been done by tyrants such as Hussein, Assad, Qaddafi to children.
You have hatred in your soul and will burn in hell for using the name of the Lord to defend your bigotry.
That is why they watch. That is why your racist accounts have been deleted. That is why they record and report. That is why they will come for you.
`

`

Are u the same Jim from Spring Valley< NY/?
Mr Walker

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Are u the same Jim from Spring Valley< NY/?
Does anyone realize what secret Spring Valley NY is harboring/?
Mr Walker

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

/555

hint: it has to do with twisted Occultist rituals!
Mr Walker

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

`

`

/555

another hint: Inbreeders....
Mr Walker

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

`

/555

next to last hint: untermenschen
Wow how many comments

Leganés, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

it's incredible how much comments....
http://www.xpole.com.es

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

None of you get it. Nobody is who they seem to be.

1. Israel does not represent God's people. It's a state established by the world's richest banking family, the Rothschilds -- the SAME FAMILY THAT FINANCED HITLER!

Use your heads - what's the common denominator?
The same family, in both cases, brought the Jews together to try to kill them all.

So, IT'S THE ROTHSCHILDS who are committing crimes in the name of Israel.
WHY???
To turn the entire world against JEWS.

2. Throughout the U.S., especially in the South and Midwest where most people are tend to be dumb and obedient, Godless ministers are telling them that our nation must stand by Israel or be punished by God.
OK, we've been standing by, and financing, Israel for over half a century, and as a result we're hated by the world.
IS IT WORKING MORONS??? NO!!!!
Instead, we're being punished, the idiot masses are so deceived that they fight for those who are working to destroy them (Republican leaders and the Federal Reserve stockholders), and our economy is falling apart.

The Clergy Response Team is tens of thousands of ministers who will deceive the masses, telling them they must obey the government, even though what the government will do is totally Satanic.

Let the idiot masses be lost. You can't save people too dumb and too Godless to fight for their own families instead of worshipping the Republican god, the Almighty Dollar.

(next post)

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Godless ministers in the end times
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

Israel is in danger
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TBSN3...

Israel's worst enemy is Within
http://www.topix.com/forum/il/al-quds-jerusal...

The Nazi-Republican Party
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TP94RII...
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

They kill everyone equally!

On Friday, an Israeli security guard shot dead a fellow-Israeli Jew at the wailing wall saying later he feared the man was a Palestinian militant because he had shouted “Allahu akbar”(“God is the greatest” in Arabic).

The verdict is clear. Israelis are not racist. They kill everyone who shouts ‘Allahu akbar’ regardless of one’s race, gender or religion.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Protester wrote:
None of you get it. Nobody is who they seem to be.
1. Israel does not represent God's people. It's a state established by the world's richest banking family, the Rothschilds -- the SAME FAMILY THAT FINANCED HITLER!
Use your heads - what's the common denominator?
The same family, in both cases, brought the Jews together to try to kill them all.
So, IT'S THE ROTHSCHILDS who are committing crimes in the name of Israel.
WHY???
To turn the entire world against JEWS.
2. Throughout the U.S., especially in the South and Midwest where most people are tend to be dumb and obedient, Godless ministers are telling them that our nation must stand by Israel or be punished by God.
OK, we've been standing by, and financing, Israel for over half a century, and as a result we're hated by the world.
IS IT WORKING MORONS??? NO!!!!
Instead, we're being punished, the idiot masses are so deceived that they fight for those who are working to destroy them (Republican leaders and the Federal Reserve stockholders), and our economy is falling apart.
The Clergy Response Team is tens of thousands of ministers who will deceive the masses, telling them they must obey the government, even though what the government will do is totally Satanic.
Let the idiot masses be lost. You can't save people too dumb and too Godless to fight for their own families instead of worshipping the Republican god, the Almighty Dollar.
(next post)
So your saying God has been unfaithful?

Have u even read Genesis? The Covenant he made with Abraham from generation to generation..

Like I said before thats just ur thoughts No Truth.

If God say's different than ur Wrong and u know u are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 94,101 - 94,120 of114,926
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••