Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,705)

Showing posts 94,081 - 94,100 of109,343
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Protester wrote:
None of you get it. Nobody is who they seem to be.
1. Israel does not represent God's people. It's a state established by the world's richest banking family, the Rothschilds -- the SAME FAMILY THAT FINANCED HITLER!
Use your heads - what's the common denominator?
The same family, in both cases, brought the Jews together to try to kill them all.
So, IT'S THE ROTHSCHILDS who are committing crimes in the name of Israel.
WHY???
To turn the entire world against JEWS.
2. Throughout the U.S., especially in the South and Midwest where most people are tend to be dumb and obedient, Godless ministers are telling them that our nation must stand by Israel or be punished by God.
OK, we've been standing by, and financing, Israel for over half a century, and as a result we're hated by the world.
IS IT WORKING MORONS??? NO!!!!
Instead, we're being punished, the idiot masses are so deceived that they fight for those who are working to destroy them (Republican leaders and the Federal Reserve stockholders), and our economy is falling apart.
The Clergy Response Team is tens of thousands of ministers who will deceive the masses, telling them they must obey the government, even though what the government will do is totally Satanic.
Let the idiot masses be lost. You can't save people too dumb and too Godless to fight for their own families instead of worshipping the Republican god, the Almighty Dollar.
(next post)
So your saying God has been unfaithful?

Have u even read Genesis? The Covenant he made with Abraham from generation to generation..

Like I said before thats just ur thoughts No Truth.

If God say's different than ur Wrong and u know u are.

GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Sorry I thought u were pete lol
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Lil Joey wrote:
~
/5
Assad is a brilliant fighter and israel with all its Advance Technology needs America to stop the War, when jews want to save face from losing.
Classic example of Jews losing was in 1967 War and just recently, the War with Hezbollah in 2006.
Now their covert operation in Syria, jews will be in a greater pickle barrel, they will be isolated, because of their Nervy Arrogance and War Crime Sprees.. Israeli jews must stand trial and be Judge by International Righteousness Laws for All.
What about the Battle for the Golan heights? Israel was out numbered 7-1 and Israel still Won because The Lord my God gave them the victory. They had no help from anyone but God. Go youtube it!!!!
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Say that again Ratty/FanNY/Burt/Black dog PBUme but look in the mirror .... as you know it's you not I it relates to.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Read Rev 2:9 to see who is 'of Satan' and you'll discover it is you. REPENT SERPENT! Your Messiah Christ who your forefathers murdered may still forgive you people and the millions of crimes you've committed.
(YOU ARE SO LOST)
Do you even know where the church of Smyrna is? Have u even looked it up?
Man u gotta stop giving out scripture cause u dont understand it yourself. Rev 2:9 I can tell u now you are so far from the Truth it's not funny.
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

It doesn't matter what you's say. It really doesn't!!! God has heard it before he has heard the lies and false accusations against his people. They have the right to protect themselves from those who threaten their existence.

And there is no way God would let any mere human destroy what he brought up as a child. There's no way God would let his covenant made with Abraham be destroyed because u unbeliever's say different.

So keep talking rubbish Israel still stands before you.:)
GnA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Woody wrote:
They kill everyone equally!
On Friday, an Israeli security guard shot dead a fellow-Israeli Jew at the wailing wall saying later he feared the man was a Palestinian militant because he had shouted “Allahu akbar”(“God is the greatest” in Arabic).
The verdict is clear. Israelis are not racist. They kill everyone who shouts ‘Allahu akbar’ regardless of one’s race, gender or religion.
And muslim's kill in the same manner to their own kind "how foolish is it to point out a mistake by other's" when in Syria they do it everyday before they kill and after they kill. Islam is knowen for decapitating Believers of Jesus Christ so if u want to point at anyone point at the Islam religion since they are knowen to kill in the name of their pagan god
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="GnAsshole
"]<quoted text>
And muslim's kill in the same manner to their own kind "how foolish is it to point out a mistake by other's" when in Syria they do it everyday before they kill and after they kill. Islam is knowen for decapitating Believers of Jesus Christ so if u want to point at anyone point at the Islam religion since they are knowen to kill in the name of their pagan god
[/QUOTE]
buzz off charlatan, are you demented ?
what are you spamming this thread with your flipping happy clappy hogwash ?
when you write Islam is knowen
we all know what a illiterate failure you are, dumbo.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
(YOU ARE SO LOST)
Do you even know where the church of Smyrna is? Have u even looked it up?
Man u gotta stop giving out scripture cause u dont understand it yourself. Rev 2:9 I can tell u now you are so far from the Truth it's not funny.
No, Have you looked it up your rear end ?
Oh no that's where you fish your "scriptures" from !
Holy shit...
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Have you looked it up your rear end ?
Oh no that's where you fish your "scriptures" from !
Holy shit...
So your still working for satan I see. You know you have allready lost. Have a goodday.
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
You just repeated my posted interpretation.
Where you go horribly wrong in trying to come to grips with Scripture as a relationship to meaning, is the systematic sequence of recorded events.
(p) Jeremiah is confusing because "Baruch" who scribed for Him did "Not" arrange the messages systematically.
He saw the importance as subject content.
49 : What the Lord says about Theme.
Flows into 50 , Babylon will be captured.
So we conclude it was written as a finale .
Jerusalem had been captured and the
Sacred Chest burnt.
It was only a copied one .
But that doesn't matter , that's what Mankind wanted.
1Concerning the Ammonites: This is what the Lord says:
“Has Israel no sons?
Has Israel no heir?
Why then has Molek #
49:1Or their king; also in verse 3
taken possession of Gad?
Why do his people live in its towns?
2But the days are coming,”
declares the Lord ,
“when I will sound the battle cry
against Rabbah of the Ammonites;
it will become a mound of ruins,
and its surrounding villages will be set on fire.
Then Israel will drive out
those who drove her out,”
says the Lord
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
buzz off charlatan, are you demented ?
what are you spamming this thread with your flipping happy clappy hogwash ?
when you write Islam is knowen
we all know what a illiterate failure you are, dumbo.
43 “You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor #
5:43 Lev. 19:18
and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. 9 “This, then, is how you should pray:“‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,#
6:13 The Greek for temptation can also mean testing .
but deliver us from the evil one.#
6:13 Or from evil ; some late manuscripts one,/ for yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sin
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the Battle for the Golan heights? Israel was out numbered 7-1 and Israel still Won because The Lord my God gave them the victory. They had no help from anyone but God. Go youtube it!!!!
air cells in your skull outnumber brain cells by 7-1, knowing that total cell number is 8, so buzz off poofter.
You'll need more than an imaginary big daddy in the sky to help you dude.
lmfao
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>So your still working for satan I see. You know you have allready lost. Have a goodday.
lmfao
another happy clappy doom sayer delusional believer of things that do not exist.
lol ask him for a raise for me.
Have a shitty day in reality bozo.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. 9 “This, then, is how you should pray:“‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,#
6:13 The Greek for temptation can also mean testing .
but deliver us from the evil one.#
6:13 Or from evil ; some late manuscripts one,/ for yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sin
And when you spam, be like the hypocrite
buzz off happy clappy
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text> 43 “You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor #
5:43 Lev. 19:18
and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
he has said don't spam your neighbour.
for he will realise you are a delusional fool.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
So your saying God has been unfaithful?
Have u even read Genesis? The Covenant he made with Abraham from generation to generation..
Like I said before thats just ur thoughts No Truth.
If God say's different than ur Wrong and u know u are.
Your entire post is based on assumption, which makes an azz of you.
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao
another happy clappy doom sayer delusional believer of things that do not exist.
lol ask him for a raise for me.
Have a shitty day in reality bozo.
Ahh poor thang does somebody need a hug.:)
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
he has said don't spam your neighbour.
for he will realise you are a delusional fool.
I am sorry you must anger issues. Did somebody pee in your post toasties?
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
And when you spam, be like the hypocrite
buzz off happy clappy
I am sorry you are living proof GOD does exist. You make it soo clear. His word says so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 94,081 - 94,100 of109,343
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••