Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
90,621 - 90,640 of 117,681 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

It's my site with what I researched on and if you claim I posted a lie on it, then please bring it front and center.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Slimesten wrote:
It's my site with what I researched on and if you claim I posted a lie on it, then please bring it front and center.
Still spamming it up for hits on that crappy site of yours, creep? You're nothing more than a racist slob and it shows.
Henry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

ean wrote:
<quoted text>
i would love to hear you offer a solution instead of shooting down other people.
He offered another solution. Stop the terrorism. You just don't want to hear it. Doesn't change the facts other than your a crybaby
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still spamming it up for hits on that crappy site of yours, creep? You're nothing more than a racist slob and it shows.
I declare thee mongoliod...
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
He offered another solution. Stop the terrorism. You just don't want to hear it. Doesn't change the facts other than your a crybaby
Henry why you have. Seamen in your mouth swallow your food..

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

The great Jewish State wrote:
<quoted text>I declare thee mongoliod...
mongoliod?

Did you mean to say 'mongoloid', or is that just the spelling of your surname?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The real terrorists that should have been stopped...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Slimesten wrote:
<quoted text>
The real terrorists that should have been stopped...
titledpost/who-lied/the-real-t errorists
More rubbish from the addled, poorly designed site of the Spammy the bigot.
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
mongoliod?
Did you mean to say 'mongoloid', or is that just the spelling of your surname?
does NFL. Stand for never felt love. Cause your a mongoliod ..
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>does NFL. Stand for never felt love. Cause your a mongoliod ..
Dude, your incomprehensible postings don't help. What the hell is a "Mongliod" anyways?
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, your incomprehensible postings don't help. What the hell is a "Mongliod" anyways?
why you sniff my dogs as**
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
isn't it true that you get on your knees every night and let Mandingo slap you across your face thirteen times with thirteen inches?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>isn't it true that you get on your knees every night and let Mandingo slap you across your face thirteen times with thirteen inches?
You have a questionable taste in sexual fantasies derived from racially based exploitation movies. Oh well, that's your issue!
IsraeliTerrorJew s Epitaph

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

`

~

When is Tribal Jewry Holohoax going stop.

Sorry to post this,...but we and the majority of the International Community must agree that Israeli Jew Terrorism and Jew's Palestinian Holocaust must be stopped,... by bombing Israel.

And the terrorist jews who survive, must be tried as War Crime Terrorist jew jews and face the death penalty.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

IsraeliTerrorJews Epitaph wrote:
`
~
When is Tribal Jewry Holohoax going stop.
Sorry to post this,...but we and the majority of the International Community must agree that Israeli Jew Terrorism and Jew's Palestinian Holocaust must be stopped,... by bombing Israel.
And the terrorist jews who survive, must be tried as War Crime Terrorist jew jews and face the death penalty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KqnPqV5XhmgXX
'but we and the majority of the International Community '

Lofty garbage, old lady. You're a joke.
A Proud Holocaust Denier

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

`

~

I'm a proud Holocaust Denier and you can be one too!

Just write to:

Institute for Historical Review

P.O. Box 2739

Newport Beach, California

The people at the Institute are honest people and will tell you the truth about Jew's Lies and Deception in a German Holocaust of 6 million gassed Jews, that never happened..

Jews are a Cult of evilness and wickedness, that have murdered over 100 million Gentile in Russia Jew Revolution, from 1917 to 1945.

Please don't let these untermenschen fool you anymore and pray for Divine Intervention, to cleanse this Planet of the filth and evil that the Jewish Cult and their collaborating co-rat Gentiles,.. have created..

Find the real Truth and become a proud Holocaust Denier,.... just like moi!
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

A Proud Holocaust Denier wrote:
`
~
Just write to:
P.O. Box 2739
The people at the Institute are honest people and will tell you the truth about Jew's Lies and Deception in a German Holocaust of 6 million gassed Jews, that never happened..
Jews are a Cult of evilness and wickedness, that have murdered over 100 million Gentile in Russia Jew Revolution, from 1917 to 1945.
Please don't let these untermenschen fool you anymore and pray for Divine Intervention, to cleanse this Planet of the filth and evil that the Jewish Cult and their collaborating co-rat Gentiles,.. have created..
What a bunch of BS, why not go to Poland or Germany or Russia and see for yourself? Why not read the records in the German libraries? Why would Germany pay many many billions of dollars to Jews??? Why does Switzerland now open its doors and expose all the gold, jewels and silver that belonged to Jews and was taken by Nazis???

You are a very ungrateful jerk and not deserving of living in a safe country like the US, people like you are very disrespectful of facts and try to lie in order to change history just because you are racist and prejudiced against Jews. Get over it and grow up for a change.
A Proud Holocaust Denier

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of BS, why not go to Poland or Germany or Russia and see for yourself? Why not read the records in the German libraries? Why would Germany pay many many billions of dollars to Jews??? Why does Switzerland now open its doors and expose all the gold, jewels and silver that belonged to Jews and was taken by Nazis???
You are a very ungrateful jerk and not deserving of living in a safe country like the US, people like you are very disrespectful of facts and try to lie in order to change history just because you are racist and prejudiced against Jews. Get over it and grow up for a change.
`

~

Sorry George!

I know the Truth and i'm a proud Holocaust Denier, that would appreciate you not posting me with your jewish occultist lies again.

Kindly remain, a Holocaust Denier
A Proud Holocaust Denier

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

`

~

When these pro-israeli terrorist post you, just tell them that you are a proud Holocaust Denier and that you don't waste your time on filth that support Jew's Terrorism.

My friends, your Spirit is from a Higher and Greater Force and don't be deceived by these israeli terrorizing creatures, that are the aberration and abomination of your short tested life.

Let the Fruitage of the Spirit come into your hearts and cherish it and never let it go.

Look at Galatians 5-22 and read about the Fruitage of the Spirit, that begins with love.

We are Free thinkers that are the same Free thinkers that were founders of this Country, USA, who love God and Jesus Christ and would never ever steer the Righteous of hearts in the wrong direction....
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

A Proud Holocaust Denier wrote:
`
~
Just write to:
P.O. Box 2739
How tasteful.

Funny how you assume that just by saying "JEWS" your denial would be legitimised by y'all haters here; and yet, would you call the Slavs, the Roma, gay people, Jehova's Witnesses, Catholic priests, and Balkan Muslims liars? They were targeted too. You gonna take that chance kiddo?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••