Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#98933 Nov 18, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>of course English were spawn by the Germans, English as a language derived from old German whereas most Americans ancestors came from Europe .
I dont see what you getting at ??
Jews like Gypsies were/are foreign element in Europe . This is why almost every country threw em out at one point or another .From Portugal to France UK Germany Denmark Poland all the way to Russia and countries in between . and than , hitler came, Germans spoken ..
was asking if you think each genetically similar group should return to the land of their origins?
Or do you want Jews out of Europe but for you to stay in occupied America?
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#98934 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Chri...
"Christians comprise less than 4% of Palestinians living within the borders of former Mandate Palestine today. They are approximately 4% of the West Bank population, less than 1% in Gaza, and nearly 10% of Israel's Arab population. According to official British Mandate estimates, Mandate Palestine’s Christian population varied between 9.5%(1922)[2] and 7.9%(1946) of the total population. Today, the majority of Palestinian Christians live outside of the former Mandate Palestine because of emigration in response to the 1948 War,[3] and the Six-Day War in 1967, occupation by Jordan, Egypt, and most recently Israel, with 78% of Christians blaming the ongoing exodus of Christians from Bethlehem on the Israeli occupation and travel restrictions on the area.[4] However, many Christians still live in Israel, Jordan, and the Palestinian territories."
It's no secret Jews committed holocaust upon Palestinian Christians
You have given me no evidence of Jewish Genocide against Palestinian Christians. just a bunch of numbers which as a researcher and analyst cannot take any real facts from on this subject. There is no mention of any killing at all. There are no real population figures to compare just % which do not tell you much.

You really have no idea how to make a claim and back it up even with copy paste from wikipedia.
orion

Sudan

#98935 Nov 18, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
this just shows how stupid the world citizens have become wasting there time on a group of less than 15m people. It is people like you spreading this crap and incitement hatred and violence against innocents.
Hitler is admired by tens of millions of Islamists throughout the world who aspire to murder, pillage and rape the innocent for their own personal gain.
Just because something is happening does not make it right.
As it turns out the man is right. Mein Kampf has been published in 10 languages and is printed in greater quantities than the Bible. Hitler has been kept alive as the bogeyman by the Jewish establishment. Now the pigeons are coming home to roost and his ghost is coming alive. Oy Vey, Oy Gewalt! Stalin is dead, Rooseveldt is dead and English kids think that Churchill is the name of an insurance company, but St. Adolfo is coming back...! Wot a shlepp!The problem with ghosts is that they will be haunting until they are put to rest. And the only way to do that is to tell the TRUTH. Amahdinjad did just that.
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#98936 Nov 18, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text> 2% of the population of the US owns 90% of the land. They are called farmers. Does this mean that since the other 98 % do own effectively very little, they should be allowed to grab the land of the others? If only 2% of the population owns 90% of the land, therefore the country is largely empty of population and therefore can be colonized. Let us forget about the 10% land and the 98% of the population... that your zionist argument
you have obviously not even looked at the link i gave.
The point i was trying to make it that the majority of the land legally belongs to Israel as a nation because it was owned by the Ottoman Empire which signed away its rights to the Mandate for Palestine. The Mandate clearly gives to the Jewish people to build a state on state owned land while protecting civil and religious rights of the local inhabitants.

According to your logic you would be against Palestinian Arabs grabbing the 70-80% of the land which they do not own because they own part of it.
in your comment the 10% can keep their land as it is theirs legally however if the 2% sign away their land to another entity ownership shifts to this new entity. That new entity is Israel.

You also seem to ignore the fact that Jews legally bought large parts of Palestine, Jordan and Syria sold to them by the Local Arabs.

Are you denying the right of the local Arabs to sell their own land??

thank you for telling me my arguement instead of asking me. Very good debaters. i am sure you learn a lot talking to yourself.
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#98937 Nov 18, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israelis don't have to use human bombs, they have one of the best equipped military in the world-thanks to the American taxpayer
one should question why so many Palestinians are willing to blow themselves up. What are the living conditions and future of those people? Is it so dismal, that ending it is a relief?
as for God being on Israel's side, that is a big part of the problem...
Allah (God in Arabic) is on the side of the Muslims,,,,,
Besides, when "God" is on your side, you don't have to negotiate or consider the other side....after all you're on a mission from god, right....that goes for all christians, muslims and Jews,,,
oh yeah pull the anti-Semitic card typical and I'm guessing you're not prejudice against Muslims
you are very very confused..........
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#98940 Nov 18, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
You have given me no evidence of Jewish Genocide against Palestinian Christians. just a bunch of numbers which as a researcher and analyst cannot take any real facts from on this subject. There is no mention of any killing at all. There are no real population figures to compare just % which do not tell you much.
You really have no idea how to make a claim and back it up even with copy paste from wikipedia.
i didn't give you anything . I gave you a credible link describing Palestinian Christian population drop after creation of Israel.

World saw how Jews treat their Arab brethren . World still remembers the video clip showing Palestinian father holding little kid while being shot at by the Israeli soldiers . Kid got it first
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#98941 Nov 18, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Then why were the Zionists in bed with them? With the Havaara transfer agreement, Hitler became the founding father of the State of Israel. The haganah was trained in Germany, Jewish settlers were trained in crafts in camps flying the future Israeli flag. Properties of emigrant Jews were paid in merchandise to be sold in Palestine and the cash paid to their owners. Money and arms were supplied to the various Jewish armed forces, Haganah, Irgun and Stern Gang.Any wonder why Yishak Shamir offered Hitler a battalion of Jewish troops to fight the British? And Gertrude Stein proposeed Adolf for the Nobel Peace Prize?
They say that if you have 7 rabbis you have eight different opinions.. that was the case then. At the same time the World Jewish Council declared war on Germany in 1933, 58 days after Adolf took over. The reason...his economic system which was the envy of everybody at the time and the proposed nationalisation of the Reichbank, a Rothchild's bank. The Jewish declaration of war of 1933 made every Jews in the Reich and territories an enemy alien. And as happened with the japanese and others in the US, enemy aliens are put in camps, for security reason. Jews wereonly round up from 1941 onward. A lot swore loyalty to Hitler and got an Aryan certificate. 150 000 served in the military to the highest echelon and were highly decorated.
not sure where any of the above connects to fact or reality.
i lost hundreds of relatives to the death camps the ones who made it out never recovered. Some escaping in suitcases as children others hiding like Ann Frank, i agree that there was Zionist contact with Nazis during the war and a number of Jews working for Hitler as is the case as there are always exceptions.

Hitlers ideas on Jews were known from his childhood.

Not going to debate this as it would take days but if you have a reliable source which most people would agree upon not an extreme racist source than i would love to read it and check it out myself.

Also what do you consider a Jew because Hitlers idea of a Jew negates all Jewish tradition and orthodoxy. A Jew is one born to a Jewish Mother.
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#98942 Nov 18, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text>And of course when 10 years old kid throw stones at tanks and get shot, they are called terrorists. In fact they are heroes. How many people would have the guts to do that?
give me a break a stone can kill and has in the past. these 10 year old kids are crack shots with slings.
Are you encouraging mini Jihadists as their parents do?
no-one gets shot by throwing a stone at a tank. Israeli soldiers have strict orders on when they may fire a gun.
I would like to see them throwing stones at US troops or any other soldiers accept Israeli and get out of their either alive or still mobile.
it doesn't take guts when they know that it is highly highly unlikely any harm will come to them from the Israeli side. It is in arrogance.
Usually there is either a troop of reporters standing right next to him outside the photo or armed terrorists surrounding themselves with kids so that they can fire at Israelis without being retaliated against.

however when a 10-13 year old tries to blow him/her self up to kill Jews with a bomb strapped to their chest that is terrorism.

Amazing how you don't condemn the Palestinian leadership and parents who encourage their children to live to die for Jihad by killing innocent civilians in Israel even Arabs and tourists.
There is not one part of Palestinian society which does not preach hatred and propaganda towards Jews and Israel.
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#98944 Nov 18, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
As it turns out the man is right. Mein Kampf has been published in 10 languages and is printed in greater quantities than the Bible. Hitler has been kept alive as the bogeyman by the Jewish establishment. Now the pigeons are coming home to roost and his ghost is coming alive. Oy Vey, Oy Gewalt! Stalin is dead, Rooseveldt is dead and English kids think that Churchill is the name of an insurance company, but St. Adolfo is coming back...! Wot a shlepp!The problem with ghosts is that they will be haunting until they are put to rest. And the only way to do that is to tell the TRUTH. Amahdinjad did just that.
of course the Jews again. always the Jews. So according to your logic the Jews are spreading a book around the world which incites hatred against them and other minorities even though it will be used to brainwash millions of Jihadists to kill the infidel?
or do they only control what suits your opinion?

Hang on are you not an infidel? if so the Jihadists want you dead or converted also.
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#98945 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>i didn't give you anything . I gave you a credible link describing Palestinian Christian population drop after creation of Israel.
World saw how Jews treat their Arab brethren . World still remembers the video clip showing Palestinian father holding little kid while being shot at by the Israeli soldiers . Kid got it first
so you admit then that your claim of a Holocaust on the Palestinian Christian population by Israel is false then.
Or are you now going to retract that and go around in circles again.
Wikipedia is not a credible link and never has been you use that in any real university as source and you will lose grades.

Are you an automated answering machine as you keep repeating the same crap which never happened.
that little kid never got shot by Israelis, he was alive and uninjured at the end of the original unedited clip and this has been proven in a French Courtroom.

As for attrocities what about the baby shot by a Palestinains sniper in Hebron in her fathers arms. The Pregnant Woman with four children all massacred on the road by Palestinians. More in the present the Fogel Family who were massacred in their home father mother children and a baby. These cases are real signs of evil. but since you seem to be living in your own world go F&^*^ yourself.

Non-Jews have their own political parties in Israel have been in every parliament for decades, include a Supreme Court Justice, former deputy and i believe even acting PM, throughout the army, courts, business, and so on. There are 2million out of around 8 million Israelis who are not Jewish and have the same rights as everyone else.
Interesting how the World seems to forget how Arabs treat their own people and all the minorities in their lands.
orion

Sudan

#98946 Nov 18, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to your words above a Jew and an Israeli are the same thing even though the large majority of Jews are not Israeli and 2 million Israel are not Jewish.
9/11 is a controversial one if you believe as you claim then wasn't the US gov involved also as well as other intelligence services around the world. also according to those theories it is only a small number of Jews involved and also many Christians, Agnostics, Atheists, Buddhists, and so on. Why specifically the Jews.
Having personally spoken to one of those involved in the King David Hotel bombing (not that the information supporting my claims are not out there already), they warned the British of the bomb by phoning it in and were ignored.
I must agree that certain factions of Jews under the Mandate for Palestine did target civilian areas it was not accepted by the mainstream (Hamas won a large majority in the Palestinian elections whereas Kach the Jewish extremist group is illegal in Israel).
If you can name cases in the past decade where Israel has taken over Palestinian homes without them being used as a military facility or being owned by a terrorist it would help your claims.
As for back then it was a war in which the Palestinian civilian population was the most active in carrying out massacres against local Jewish populations not even the Arab armies.
What would you do if they left your "home" ie Gaza and for the decade following you continuously used your home to target a million civilians in the neighboring state. Besides the fact that Israel provides Gaza with Electricity (Hamas attack the power station giving them electricity) and many other necessities. Hamas owes Israel hundreds of millions of shekel in electricity bills.
Would you arm, fund, train, power up, an enemy whose sole aim for existing is t.
The problem is to define a Jew. Most Jews shun Judaism (the main religion of israel as Prof Leibowitz stated is holocaustism) most are atheists. It is not a race as Prof Shlomo Sand stated in his book. The same Shlomo Sand stated that DNA proved that the today palestinians are the descendants of the Israelites. They are not semites as semites are mostly Arabs and the bulk of Jewry is of Turko Mongol and Berber origin. The moment Israel is called the "Jewish state" , Jews and Israel become the same. Samuel Roth in his book "Jews must live" page 18 stated:
" Jewish history has been tragic to the Jews and no less tragic to the neighbouring nations who have suffered them. Our major vice of old as of today is PARASITISM. We are a people of vultures living on the labour and good forturne of the rest of the world."
I personally do not put all the Jews in the same basket and Israelis in another. There are good and bad in all nations. That is why I would not condemn the German people for the alleged sins of a few. As Nahum Goldmann said in the "Jewish Paradox" in 1978
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting".
"we told the authorities in London; we shall in Palestine, whethere you want us there or not. You may speed up or slow down our coming, but it would be better for you to help us, otherwise our constructive forces will turn into destructive ones that will bring about ferment in the entire world." Judische Rundschau #4, 1920, Germany by Chaim Weismann, Zionist leader. You can forget about all international laws you are quoting. Weismann (with Rothchilds behind him) set the rules. AND HE MENTIONED PALESTINE!
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#98947 Nov 18, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
so you admit then that your claim of a Holocaust on the Palestinian Christian population by Israel is false then.
Wikipedia is not a credible link and never has been you use that in any real university as source and you will lose grades.
Are you an automated answering machine as you keep repeating the same crap which never happened.
that little kid never got shot by Israelis, he was alive and uninjured at the end of the original unedited clip and this has been proven in a French Courtroom.
As for attrocities what about the baby shot by a Palestinains sniper in Hebron in her fathers arms. The Pregnant Woman with four children all massacred on the road by Palestinians. More in the present the Fogel Family who were massacred in their home father mother children and a baby. These cases are real signs of evil. but since you seem to be living in your own world go F&^*^ yourself.
Non-Jews have their own political parties in Israel have been in every parliament for decades, include a Supreme Court Justice, former deputy and i believe even acting PM, throughout the army, courts, business, and so on. There are 2million out of around 8 million Israelis who are not Jewish and have the same rights as everyone else.
Interesting how the World seems to forget how Arabs treat their own people and all the minorities in their lands.
BBC thinks otherwise . The boy was killed .
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/952600.stm

I feel for the Jewish or Israeli families killed by raging muslim scum but it looks that many more muslims are dying than Israelis
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#98948 Nov 18, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
here . Palestinian holocaust :
http://palestinianholocaust.net/English/In_De...
Gideon

Cheyenne, WY

#98949 Nov 18, 2012
The solution for Israel, is to allow Hamas to take control of their media, except for a couple of AM radio talk shows. Elect a Palestinian to become Prime Minister of Israel, allow the government to be hostile to business and promote abortion, gay marriage, and class warfare.

They should demonize all male Israelis, promote their women to inter-marry with Arabs and tax, and tax, and tax anyone left with a job while they send tons of money to the unemployed and unmarried Israeli women with Arab babies.

Then make sure that their Prime Minister is as corrupt as hell, and gets away with telling their military to stand down as Israelis are killed by terrorist enemies. Then make sure the press covers it all up and look like an innocent misunderstanding. And have any crimes buried under lawyer tricks that will take years to investigate.
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#98950 Nov 18, 2012
there shoud not be one single death in the middle east due to w are stravation or any of the other ...... with the ampount aount oil and other recource coming from the middle east.....
Syrian

New London, CT

#98951 Nov 18, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Then why were the Zionists in bed with them? With the Havaara transfer agreement, Hitler became the founding father of the State of Israel. The haganah was trained in Germany, Jewish settlers were trained in crafts in camps flying the future Israeli flag. Properties of emigrant Jews were paid in merchandise to be sold in Palestine and the cash paid to their owners. Money and arms were supplied to the various Jewish armed forces, Haganah, Irgun and Stern Gang.Any wonder why Yishak Shamir offered Hitler a battalion of Jewish troops to fight the British? And Gertrude Stein proposeed Adolf for the Nobel Peace Prize?
They say that if you have 7 rabbis you have eight different opinions.. that was the case then. At the same time the World Jewish Council declared war on Germany in 1933, 58 days after Adolf took over. The reason...his economic system which was the envy of everybody at the time and the proposed nationalisation of the Reichbank, a Rothchild's bank. The Jewish declaration of war of 1933 made every Jews in the Reich and territories an enemy alien. And as happened with the japanese and others in the US, enemy aliens are put in camps, for security reason. Jews wereonly round up from 1941 onward. A lot swore loyalty to Hitler and got an Aryan certificate. 150 000 served in the military to the highest echelon and were highly decorated.
Interesting!
Syrian

New London, CT

#98952 Nov 18, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Like Henry Kissiger said: A people who has been persecuted for 2000 years, must be doing something wrong!
Exactly!! it is more than obvious.
Zionist

United States

#98953 Nov 18, 2012
The tanks are getting ready to roll on in to gaza, the initial spearhead will be tanks spewing mortar fire to the front , anything that moves is a target , gaza will be divided in six pieces , each division line a mile wide, every building within that mile will be bulldozed. Into flat land. The call to move is now in the hands of the prime minister of israel the honorable Binyamin Netanyaho . With the help of god the jewish people will be victorious against the enemy that swears to destroy the holy land . Willy in Houston Texas
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#98954 Nov 18, 2012
Zionist wrote:
The tanks are getting ready to roll on in to gaza, the initial spearhead will be tanks spewing mortar fire to the front , anything that moves is a target , gaza will be divided in six pieces , each division line a mile wide, every building within that mile will be bulldozed. Into flat land. The call to move is now in the hands of the prime minister of israel the honorable Binyamin Netanyaho . With the help of god the jewish people will be victorious against the enemy that swears to destroy the holy land . Willy in Houston Texas
Houston Texas is a nice place to be we do not desriminate here,normally
sad

Galax, VA

#98955 Nov 18, 2012
Listen I love all you guys out there in this big crazy world that we live in but I'm begging for all this crazy killing to stop. Over a piece of land or is it for money or maybe power. Or is it religion ? I'm not really smart when it comes down to knowing the political part of world but I do know the feeling in my heart that fighting and killing over the things in this world is wrong. I know that it's hard to expect everybody to love one another, but does mankind really have to go this far with it. what happen to sharing and learning to live in peace and harmony? It hurts me every day when I see people suffering and dying and of course it is always the innocent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 30 min MUQ2 37,654
Jerusalem Is Solely An Arab and Muslim City (May '12) 1 hr jave 555
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 8 hr Morse 14,448
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 9 hr barefoot2626 2,163
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 12 hr Zioni 106
Palestinian President Against Jewish State Bill 12 hr Yumpin Yimminy 1
To help quell riots, Israeli police deploy soph... 12 hr Yumpin Yimminy 1

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE