Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#98913 Nov 18, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>dont worry about Obama or America . Overwhelming majority of American chose him . TWICE .
we are sick and tired of the jews and their jew media promoting countless conflicts .
Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner
Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company
Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd
Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios
Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc
Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric
Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited
Again no evidence of any promotion of conflict by the Jews you mention nor their companies.

was it not the first time a second term president got less votes than his first term???
You math seems to be as lacking as your logic there was no overwhelming majority and the republicans still control the House.

If what you claim is true then you have now voted with 70% of the Americans Jews and are helping them carry out their Zionist aims.

HAHAHAHA we have fooled you all Obama is a Jew and one of ours. You are all doomed get ready for the new Jewish states of America.
(have to mention sarcasm here as you may not realize and then will claim that you spoke to a Zionist Jew who admitted everything)

Or will you finally admit that if what you claim is true it is a small group of Jews most of them having no real connection to Judaism with probable connections to other powerful figures around the world who are mostly not Jews.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#98914 Nov 18, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW ARE YOU MENTALLY ALL THERE??
your post which i replied to
<quoted text>200 years ago Europe was ruled by the muslim Ottomans . Now countries such as Denmark Holland sweden are mocking muhammad all over their media .
in 5 years America will be oil independent .
As far as i know Europe includes Denmark, Sweden (which are in Scandinavia) and Holland.
Russia is an European country ,what's you point ? Only a fool would comprise ottomans WITH THE northern EUROPE .

You are dumb aren't you ? LOL haha
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#98915 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>but Jews and especially Israelis aren't white . They look like Pakis
That is because most Israeli Jews are of Middle Eastern Descent.
why be racist?
I thought you would believe that Israeli are all white western Jews who came from Europe to persecute the Arabs of the land.

what is your worldview?
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#98916 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
You realize karl Marx ( a jew) was responsible for the communism
Jewish figures supposedly created numerous systems of government used today does not make all Jews responsible for actions of many random people.

You have still not answered your claim of Israel killing most of the Christian Palestinians. You really know how to dodge justifying your claims or have you just given up and realized that what you said was a lie? Obviously your sources are not backing up your claims.
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#98917 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>so where in my post i said Ottomans took over Denmark or Sweden ??
"200 years ago Europe was ruled by the muslim Ottomans"

the above is the claim you made which is false.
do you even know where Europe is on a map may be hard for your being from the US.

You Claim Europe was ruled by the Muslims Ottomans

now i will mention some European countries and regions
Scandanavia is part of Europe but was not conquered by the Ottomans.
this includes Denmark and Sweden.
Holland is i believe in central Europe. which was also not conquered by Muslims.
Nor was most of todays European countries.

therefore your claim that Europe has ruled by Muslim Ottomans is false.

If you would have said that parts of Southern Europe was ruled by the Muslim Ottomans you would have stated something with evidence to confirm it.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#98918 Nov 18, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are into all this conspiracy theory but do not believe that Osama was either a Zionist or US stooge???
Bin Laden can say what he likes does not mean that is the reason. Only in the 90's Osama began using Israel as a target surprisingly his support worldwide shot up.
Wonder why he said those things? Maybe as a propaganda tool?
Another liable is used to recruit to Al-Qaeda and that is the Al-Durah story of a boy who was reported to be shot by Israeli troops in his fathers arms. Ends up if anything he was shot by Palestinians and it is still unclear if he is still alive as the video footage clearly shows him fine after the supposed shooting. other angles show international reports standing right next to him and civilians walking around freely unafraid of the non-existent IDF firepower. This case is used as a tool to recruit Al-Qaeda terrorists even though it never happened.
Just because someone says something does not make it true.
osama was a muslim terrorist . all muslims are terrorist due to the nature of islam and it's evil prophet muhammad .

bin laden said waht he said twice for a reason . Since jews showed up in Biblical Palestine Palestynian population is shrinking rather rapidly . If this is not a holocaust what is .

How do you explain this ?
http://fasttimesinpalestine.files.wordpress.c...

Oh yeah i remember what you describing when a Palestinian father was holding a child while israeli soldiers shot both . I think than world actually saw what israel is all about . It was the turning point for the world .
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#98919 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text> Russia is an European country ,what's you point ? Only a fool would comprise ottomans WITH THE northern EUROPE .
You are dumb aren't you ? LOL haha
i think only a fool would claim that the Ottomans conquered Europe. ad then continuously try to justify it instead of admitting a mistake.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#98920 Nov 18, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because most Israeli Jews are of Middle Eastern Descent.
why be racist?
I thought you would believe that Israeli are all white western Jews who came from Europe to persecute the Arabs of the land.
what is your worldview?
there is no such thing as European Jews . Initially they came from the middle east and are not consider whites by the Europeans .

Israel is a none Western nation .

crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#98921 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>osama was a muslim terrorist . all muslims are terrorist due to the nature of islam and it's evil prophet muhammad .
bin laden said waht he said twice for a reason . Since jews showed up in Biblical Palestine Palestynian population is shrinking rather rapidly . If this is not a holocaust what is .
How do you explain this ?
http://fasttimesinpalestine.files.wordpress.c...
Oh yeah i remember what you describing when a Palestinian father was holding a child while israeli soldiers shot both . I think than world actually saw what israel is all about . It was the turning point for the world .
the map in your link it plain bullshit. The Majority of the land was not owned by any private individuals but was passed from the ottomans to the British and eventually to the Jews according to international law and the Mandate for Palestine. But obviously you have no idea of any official documentation since you continuously spew propaganda you find randomly online try this map for size. as it has a legal and factual basis.

http://www.mythsandfacts.org/conflict/mandate...
if you are really interested in the truth then follow the link and start reading.

Since 1948 the Palestinian world population has risen by millions increasing more than nearly any other people in the world.

You obviously have no interest in reality the story i told was proven to be true in a french court and the french tv channel was found to be distorting the truth to incite hatred against Israel.
Israel did not shoot the child if anything he was shot by Palestinians .but you are still happy to blame Israel for his death (when he is probably alive) and call tens of thousands of deaths mostly of fighters as a Holocaust.

Truthfully i am sick of talking to you. You make no sense, forget what you say, spout racist and hateful comments about everyone, refuse to justify your comments, and refuse to acknowledge when proven wrong.
Are you a child??
Trying to piss me off?
trolling?
ignorant?
not sure what to think

now you can see where my name came from
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#98922 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>there is no such thing as European Jews . Initially they came from the middle east and are not consider whites by the Europeans .
Israel is a none Western nation .
So then you believe that Jews are justified in having Israel as their country because that is their origin???
So then English people came from Germany, American from Europe and so. Where do we stop???
orion

Sudan

#98923 Nov 18, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
Again no evidence of any promotion of conflict by the Jews you mention nor their companies.
was it not the first time a second term president got less votes than his first term???
You math seems to be as lacking as your logic there was no overwhelming majority and the republicans still control the House.
If what you claim is true then you have now voted with 70% of the Americans Jews and are helping them carry out their Zionist aims.
HAHAHAHA we have fooled you all Obama is a Jew and one of ours. You are all doomed get ready for the new Jewish states of America.
(have to mention sarcasm here as you may not realize and then will claim that you spoke to a Zionist Jew who admitted everything)
Or will you finally admit that if what you claim is true it is a small group of Jews most of them having no real connection to Judaism with probable connections to other powerful figures around the world who are mostly not Jews.
The Rothschild family is the patron of the State of Israel. This is not a secret. This has been accepted from generation to generation. And the Rothchilds are the top boys in the Jewish Pantheon. And what the top boys says goes for the rest of the tribe.The problem is that Israel has become so obnoxious to the rest of the world that it is starting to threaten the big boys interests, meaning their bottom line. On top of this it make them "visible", and they do not like that at all. So suddenly Israel has become expendable. Nothing personal, just business. And the Arabs have got more money than you have. Israel is a liability. That is why Kissinger stated that there will not be an Israel in 10 years time.Since Israel controls the US through is lobbies (85% of senatores and congressmen were elected with Jewish money and therefore sing Israel's tune, it stands to reason that there should notbe much difference betwen Romney and Obama. However most of the dual national Neo Cons joined the Romney boat and it did not win. The American people is tired of war, including Jewish wars. That is why they prefered Obama to Romney. This of course is no good for Israel. But only time will tell.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#98924 Nov 18, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
i think only a fool would claim that the Ottomans conquered Europe. ad then continuously try to justify it instead of admitting a mistake.
Ottomans almost took Vienna . Is this not Europe ? LOL

People who have a clue know what part of Europe was conquered by the Ottomans . Only idiots such as you don't . This is why you associated Denmark and Sweden with Ottomans because you just dont have a freaken clue and than you manipulate my words . TYPICAL JEW !

You never proved what you claimed . I never said Ottomans conquered Sweden or Denmark . It's all you imagination .
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#98925 Nov 18, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you believe that Jews are justified in having Israel as their country because that is their origin???
So then English people came from Germany, American from Europe and so. Where do we stop???
of course English were spawn by the Germans, English as a language derived from old German whereas most Americans ancestors came from Europe .

I dont see what you getting at ??

Jews like Gypsies were/are foreign element in Europe . This is why almost every country threw em out at one point or another .From Portugal to France UK Germany Denmark Poland all the way to Russia and countries in between . and than , hitler came, Germans spoken ..
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#98926 Nov 18, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
your claim
"Jews killed off almost whole population of Palestinian Christians. this is why we chose Obama . No more crimes in israel's name"
again GIVE SOME EVIDENCE OF YOUR HORRIFIC CLAIMS.
my next post will give you figures of deaths during wars in the second part of last century.
Are you really calling a war where casualties numbers in the thousands a Holocaust? compared to millions who were massacred?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Chri...

"Christians comprise less than 4% of Palestinians living within the borders of former Mandate Palestine today. They are approximately 4% of the West Bank population, less than 1% in Gaza, and nearly 10% of Israel's Arab population. According to official British Mandate estimates, Mandate Palestine’s Christian population varied between 9.5%(1922)[2] and 7.9%(1946) of the total population. Today, the majority of Palestinian Christians live outside of the former Mandate Palestine because of emigration in response to the 1948 War,[3] and the Six-Day War in 1967, occupation by Jordan, Egypt, and most recently Israel, with 78% of Christians blaming the ongoing exodus of Christians from Bethlehem on the Israeli occupation and travel restrictions on the area.[4] However, many Christians still live in Israel, Jordan, and the Palestinian territories."

It's no secret Jews committed holocaust upon Palestinian Christians
orion

Sudan

#98927 Nov 18, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
the map in your link it plain bullshit. The Majority of the land was not owned by any private individuals but was passed from the ottomans to the British and eventually to the Jews according to international law and the Mandate for Palestine. But obviously you have no idea of any official documentation since you continuously spew propaganda you find randomly online try this map for size. as it has a legal and factual basis.
http://www.mythsandfacts.org/conflict/mandate...
if you are really interested in the truth then follow the link and start reading.
Since 1948 the Palestinian world population has risen by millions increasing more than nearly any other people in the world.
You obviously have no interest in reality the story i told was proven to be true in a french court and the french tv channel was found to be distorting the truth to incite hatred against Israel.
Israel did not shoot the child if anything he was shot by Palestinians .but you are still happy to blame Israel for his death (when he is probably alive) and call tens of thousands of deaths mostly of fighters as a Holocaust.
Truthfully i am sick of talking to you. You make no sense, forget what you say, spout racist and hateful comments about everyone, refuse to justify your comments, and refuse to acknowledge when proven wrong.
Are you a child??
Trying to piss me off?
trolling?
ignorant?
not sure what to think
now you can see where my name came from
2% of the population of the US owns 90% of the land. They are called farmers. Does this mean that since the other 98 % do own effectively very little, they should be allowed to grab the land of the others? If only 2% of the population owns 90% of the land, therefore the country is largely empty of population and therefore can be colonized. Let us forget about the 10% land and the 98% of the population... that your zionist argument
orion

Sudan

#98928 Nov 18, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most civilized people would realize the inhumane treatment of Jews by the Nazi's.
Then why were the Zionists in bed with them? With the Havaara transfer agreement, Hitler became the founding father of the State of Israel. The haganah was trained in Germany, Jewish settlers were trained in crafts in camps flying the future Israeli flag. Properties of emigrant Jews were paid in merchandise to be sold in Palestine and the cash paid to their owners. Money and arms were supplied to the various Jewish armed forces, Haganah, Irgun and Stern Gang.Any wonder why Yishak Shamir offered Hitler a battalion of Jewish troops to fight the British? And Gertrude Stein proposeed Adolf for the Nobel Peace Prize?
They say that if you have 7 rabbis you have eight different opinions.. that was the case then. At the same time the World Jewish Council declared war on Germany in 1933, 58 days after Adolf took over. The reason...his economic system which was the envy of everybody at the time and the proposed nationalisation of the Reichbank, a Rothchild's bank. The Jewish declaration of war of 1933 made every Jews in the Reich and territories an enemy alien. And as happened with the japanese and others in the US, enemy aliens are put in camps, for security reason. Jews wereonly round up from 1941 onward. A lot swore loyalty to Hitler and got an Aryan certificate. 150 000 served in the military to the highest echelon and were highly decorated.
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#98929 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>Ottomans almost took Vienna . Is this not Europe ? LOL
People who have a clue know what part of Europe was conquered by the Ottomans . Only idiots such as you don't . This is why you associated Denmark and Sweden with Ottomans because you just dont have a freaken clue and than you manipulate my words . TYPICAL JEW !
You never proved what you claimed . I never said Ottomans conquered Sweden or Denmark . It's all you imagination .
lets try this again you seem to be a bit slow

this was your comment
"200 years ago Europe was ruled by the muslim Ottomans"

the above comment in simple English translates into a claim that the Ottoman Muslims ruled Europe.
Since you claim the Ottomans ruled Europe this means they ruled what are today European countries which includes Denmark and Sweden which are both part of Europe.
This claim is false as they did not rule Europe but only a small part of the southern end of Europe.

if you would have said that the Ottomans ruled part of Europe that would be a true statement.
orion

Sudan

#98930 Nov 18, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israelis don't have to use human bombs, they have one of the best equipped military in the world-thanks to the American taxpayer
one should question why so many Palestinians are willing to blow themselves up. What are the living conditions and future of those people? Is it so dismal, that ending it is a relief?
as for God being on Israel's side, that is a big part of the problem...
Allah (God in Arabic) is on the side of the Muslims,,,,,
Besides, when "God" is on your side, you don't have to negotiate or consider the other side....after all you're on a mission from god, right....that goes for all christians, muslims and Jews,,,
oh yeah pull the anti-Semitic card typical and I'm guessing you're not prejudice against Muslims
And of course when 10 years old kid throw stones at tanks and get shot, they are called terrorists. In fact they are heroes. How many people would have the guts to do that?
orion

Sudan

#98931 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>of course English were spawn by the Germans, English as a language derived from old German whereas most Americans ancestors came from Europe .
I dont see what you getting at ??
Jews like Gypsies were/are foreign element in Europe . This is why almost every country threw em out at one point or another .From Portugal to France UK Germany Denmark Poland all the way to Russia and countries in between . and than , hitler came, Germans spoken ..
Like Henry Kissiger said: A people who has been persecuted for 2000 years, must be doing something wrong!
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#98932 Nov 18, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text> The Rothschild family is the patron of the State of Israel. This is not a secret. This has been accepted from generation to generation. And the Rothchilds are the top boys in the Jewish Pantheon. And what the top boys says goes for the rest of the tribe.The problem is that Israel has become so obnoxious to the rest of the world that it is starting to threaten the big boys interests, meaning their bottom line. On top of this it make them "visible", and they do not like that at all. So suddenly Israel has become expendable. Nothing personal, just business. And the Arabs have got more money than you have. Israel is a liability. That is why Kissinger stated that there will not be an Israel in 10 years time.Since Israel controls the US through is lobbies (85% of senatores and congressmen were elected with Jewish money and therefore sing Israel's tune, it stands to reason that there should notbe much difference betwen Romney and Obama. However most of the dual national Neo Cons joined the Romney boat and it did not win. The American people is tired of war, including Jewish wars. That is why they prefered Obama to Romney. This of course is no good for Israel. But only time will tell.
Do you believe that all the Jews financing Politicians are Zionists? who support Israels best interests???
if so how did Obama get into power twice and why do the majority of Jews in the US continuously vote democrat even though historically the democrats have been more anti Israel than republicans.
Is J street an irrelevant org? they deny Israel right to self defense, against Iran attack, supported pressuring Israeli to give in without negotiations and so on.
Why are Jews and Israelis at the forefront of the worldwide boycott on Israel and the Flotillas being sent from the West to Gaza?
What about Finkelstein, Chomsky, Soros, and dozens of other high level Jews who are openly anti-Israel even anti-Semitic according to some.

Your claims makes no sense in the big picture.
If you said that there are a number of powerful Jews who have a large hand in Western policies and economies i may be able to take you somewhat seriously but the length you take it to makes no sense. As an insider it sounds ridiculous. Most of these powerful Jews do not support Israels right to self defense and other things.

How would you Justify Obama in Libya, Iraq keeping troops there, Afghanistan sending more troops, Guantanamo Bay, etc if he is against war????
you claim that "there should notbe much difference betwen Romney and Obama." so why vote Obama then whats the difference?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min Frijoles 71,015
Palestinians tell Canada to back Geneva Convent... 1 hr Oliver Cromwell 5
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 1 hr Your Ex 4
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 3 hr Grau 32
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 37,812
how to have peace gaza-see how 6 hr Faith-Healer 3
omg.... 14 hr Rick Moss 2
More from around the web