Syrian minister warns of retaliation for Israeli strikes

Tuesday Jun 24 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Times of Israel

Ali Haider, the Syrian Minister for Reconciliation Affairs, speaks during an interview with The Associated Press in Damascus, Syria on Sept.

Comments
1 - 20 of 61 Comments Last updated Sunday Jun 29
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Okay. Now, the chicken are coming home to roost for those zionist bastards. This is not going to be a pretty sight.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
Okay. Now, the chicken are coming home to roost for those zionist bastards. This is not going to be a pretty sight.
Nope, Assad the terrorist has met his Waterloo!!!! Israel is much better at precision bombing so if I were Assad I would not make promises that cannot be kept, Israel has been itching to get in another dog fight and eliminate the Syrian Air force for the last time.

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, Assad the terrorist has met his Waterloo!!!! Israel is much better at precision bombing so if I were Assad I would not make promises that cannot be kept, Israel has been itching to get in another dog fight and eliminate the Syrian Air force for the last time.
This is guerilla warfare. Syria can virtually destroy Israel without an air force. And, more significantly, this will drag the other Arab states into a guerilla campaign against the zionist entity.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
This is guerilla warfare. Syria can virtually destroy Israel without an air force. And, more significantly, this will drag the other Arab states into a guerilla campaign against the zionist entity.
Dictator Assad is hiding under his bed cowering he can't do diddly.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Judged:

The hypocrite and Israel hating Obama and Kerry proved their loyalty to the Jihadists al Qaida ISIS barbarian terrorists that beheading the Shiite using US armors and weapons. Why would any true American president who cares about the national security of the American people and Israel (???) protect the ISIS that are riding US HMVIs and using Stinger missiles made in America to take over Baghdad from Syrian aircraft attacks? The Jihadist terrorists lover Barack Hussein Obama proved to be the best ‘community organizer’ of the Jihadist Mozlem brother to build great Caliphate of Shariya laws that will fight against America, Israel and the world as he was able to arm and train the al Qaida brutal terrorists of Syria to use American sophisticated weapons such as HMVIs, Stinger missiles against their Shiite enemies first. Obama who serve the Jihadists interest better than the American interests was able to trash all US interests in Iraq and all US troops’ achievements during more than 8 years with the sacrifice of the precious lives of more than 4500 US troops. Undoubtedly, Israel was left alone to fight the Obama new Sunni al Qaida terrorists Caliphate in addition to fighting the Obama created Iranian nuke and WMDs Caliphate as both will cooperate in their war to control the world. Obama proved to work against the interests of America and support the interests of the worst enemies of every American child, woman and man as helping the Jihadists that seek the destruction of America and Israel. Obama‘s betrayal of the American people and support of the barbarian murderous Jihadist terrorists and releasing them from prisons around the world to fight against America is support by the ugly liberal media of the NY Times, AP, Al Jazeera with the support of the liberal media, the liberal Jews of America, the Jihadists Mozlem brother s of America and by the support of Hollywood.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

George wrote:
<quoted text>
so you think its ok for those Zionist thugs to attack and bomb Syria whenever they feel like it? they are just the airforce for ISIS,i can't wait for the day when those bastards start a war they won't finish.

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> so you think its ok for those Zionist thugs to attack and bomb Syria whenever they feel like it? they are just the airforce for ISIS,i can't wait for the day when those bastards start a war they won't finish.
The one they just started is likely to finish them. They will not finish it.
ocxz

Metz-tessy, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Not to worry about the 2 canuck proxies, israel firsters & by definition terrorist supporters.
In fact everything they predict and hope for, turns out to be the opposite.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

George wrote:
<quoted text>
The anti-west fanatics are just desperate. Hehe
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>This is guerilla warfare. Syria can virtually destroy Israel without an air force. And, more significantly, this will drag the other Arab states into a guerilla campaign against the zionist entity.
Lol -the Israelis will be in Damascus this time -- next stop Iran - Mecca - medina - be prepared to learn Hebrew and keep the Jewish holidays - much more fun and you can even have a drink legally !!!

Just like your Muslim brothers already do in London- Paris etc
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

The Israeli army in 1973 were well on their way to Damascus - and to Cairo - and the Arab soldiers running for their lives ...

And in 1967 ?? Six days ....

The Sinai was full of boots of Arabs as they took them off before running ...

Won't be any different this time - and anyway Muslims are busy killing other Muslims in Iraq - Syria - Iran ...
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>The one they just started is likely to finish them. They will not finish it.
Brave Arab fighter lol - behind the keyboard hahahaha - you'd be running like the rest of the Arab cowards when faced with Israeli power
ocxz

Metz-tessy, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Brave Arab fighter lol - behind the keyboard hahahaha - you'd be running like the rest of the Arab cowards when faced with Israeli power
Ha ha Dane dyke is drunk on zionist goo !
don't gobble so fast, sock puppet
safe

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

you Jews didn't learn the lesson from ur Hitler father

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol -the Israelis will be in Damascus this time -- next stop Iran - Mecca - medina - be prepared to learn Hebrew and keep the Jewish holidays - much more fun and you can even have a drink legally !!!
I wish they would do that because it sure would be interesting so how they avoid being wiped out altogether with their lines of supply and communication stretched for far. We would simply kill all of them one at a time. Fool. What an idiot you are. Even the big bad mighty USA is having one tough time trying to control Iraq and Afghanistan at the same time. So, I know without doubt that Zionism cannot control much beyond Tel Aviv. They annexed Jerusalem as a propaganda trick, not because it made any administrative difference.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> so you think its ok for those Zionist thugs to attack and bomb Syria whenever they feel like it? they are just the airforce for ISIS,i can't wait for the day when those bastards start a war they won't finish.
Nope, you don't want Israel to shoot at Syria, then tell Assad the terrorist not to kill innocent Israeli children, simple as that, Israel warned Syria many times over the 4 years. You do not like Israel, big deal, I am sure they are shaking in their boots about your opinion. BTW, it was Syria,not ISIS that shot at Israel.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish they would do that because it sure would be interesting so how they avoid being wiped out altogether with their lines of supply and communication stretched for far. We would simply kill all of them one at a time. Fool. What an idiot you are. Even the big bad mighty USA is having one tough time trying to control Iraq and Afghanistan at the same time. So, I know without doubt that Zionism cannot control much beyond Tel Aviv. They annexed Jerusalem as a propaganda trick, not because it made any administrative difference.
Israel is not trying to control anyone, just its borders. Since when is USA controlling any Iraq or Afghanistan, they left, or did you forget, its these two countries that are begging Obama to send the troops back. They cannot guard anything, a huge army against 8-10,000 terrorists and they drop their weapons, maybe they should be taken over. Iraq needs to boot their leader out and let one take over with balls and Afghanistan needs to learn how to count correctly and they would have a legal leader, must have been watching Putin count.

Abby, are you now a Syrian?? "We"

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is not trying to control anyone, just its borders.
It is trying to control the Palestinians without much success. israel has no borders. That is another reason why it is an illegal entity. It has no legal borders.
George wrote:
<quoted text>They cannot guard anything, a huge army against 8-10,000 terrorists and they drop their weapons, maybe they should be taken over.
What? Do you think Iraqis are stupid? They are there to collect an easy paycheck. But they are not stupid enough to fight any wars on Obama's behalf.
George wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq needs to boot their leader out and let one take over with balls and Afghanistan needs to learn how to count correctly and they would have a legal leader, must have been watching Putin count.
Abby, are you now a Syrian?? "We"
I am a proud African who happens to be a Muslim. What is you?
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
they won't pick a fight with Iran because Iran would reduce Israel to a pile of Rat shit.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 26

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you don't want Israel to shoot at Syria, then tell Assad the terrorist not to kill innocent Israeli children, simple as that, Israel warned Syria many times over the 4 years. You do not like Israel, big deal, I am sure they are shaking in their boots about your opinion. BTW, it was Syria,not ISIS that shot at Israel.
You are too stupid for your own good,what Israeli children has Assad killed? you have to invent stories to justify your extreme views,what we do know is that the Israelis have killed many Palestinian children,some just this week.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••